Hotel Lakewood

Story Info
Jen & Alisa find that haunted hotels not always bad.
3.9k words
4.47
40.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irishboon
Irishboon
60 Followers

"Well, here we are." Alisa blew the hair out of her face for the millionth time today and set her pack down.

"About freakin' time, my legs are killing me." Jen looked up at the large building before her, and then set her pack down as well. The two college co-eds were standing in front of an old hotel, and they had to hike up a rather large hill to get up to it.

"Do you think there is anyone in there?" Alisa asked, finally tying her long, blonde hair back. She hated doing that, but the wind today was getting on her nerves. Jen snorted and cupped her hands over her eyes, shielding them from the sun while she squinted towards the front of the old hotel.

"Not likely. Its way too early for tourist season, and as Michelle told us, it goes unused in the off-season. The caretaker won't even be here for another week or so." Not seeing anything of interest in the front of the hotel, Jen began to scan the area around her. "Very nice area though, very pretty. We were lucky to get a good day. It can get very cold up here this time of year." Alisa nodded at this and studied the area herself. They had walked up an old bike trail to the main courtyard of a hotel that has been around for a long, long time. It was made completely out of wood, was only two stories high, and was said to be able to hold about thirty people at a time.

It was not a very big hotel, to be sure, nor is it in a very accessible area, but it did have it's charm, and during the summer months people stayed here because it was very close to a large lake and not too far from some fabulous outlet shops. The cost for staying at Hotel Lakewood was very cheap, and the owners took very good care of it. Alisa could appreciate the effort it takes to keep one of these things going. Her parents ran a hotel in Florida when she was a child, and she remembered all that they went through.

Jen picked up her pack again and regarded Alisa. She was about 5'5", thin/petite frame, long, blonde hair that had a mind of its own, and very bright blue eyes. Alisa never had any troubles getting dates, and since she just turned 21 this past year, the bar scene never knew what hit them. She was very good in school, but she did like to party as well. Jen and Alisa got along well because they both never took things too seriously, and they were very good at getting into trouble together. Jen didn't have any brothers or sisters growing up, so she kind of adopted Alisa as her younger sister. Alisa was now very busy studying everything around her, as she was want to do. Jen laughed and moved towards the entrance to the hotel.

"Are you sure it's ok?" Alisa looked around a bit nervously.

"We have been over this one hundred times, no one is going to know, and no one is going to care. If someone did catch us crashing here, we say we were hiking, got lost, and just decided to stay the night. Now pick up your pack and let's get inside. It's going to be dark soon, and you don't want to be outside when it gets dark, do you?" Jen enjoyed teasing Alisa, and it usually worked. Alisa had her pack on and was at the door to the hotel before Jen was. Sometimes it's just too easy.

Much later that evening, Jen lie in her bed and thought about the events that got them there. Alisa was asleep in her bed, across the room. They had explored the hotel when they first came in, made a small dinner, and then shared some wine they had to bring with them. Maybe it was the exertion of getting there, or just being on a mini-vacation, but the wine had gone to their heads quickly, and they got silly. They lit some candles and watched the shadows, and their talk soon turned to sexual adventures and exploits. They were close, but they had never really shared too many intimate details. For whatever reason, tonight that taboo was gone.

They learned things about each other that they never thought true, and it was very cool. Alisa was surprised to learn that Jen had been with two guys, and Jen was amazed that Alisa was a bit of an exhibitionist. Alisa would wear very revealing outfits and go to the park, the mall, whatever, and find an activity that drove the men around her wild. It was the power of giving them that hard-on that kept Alisa going.

This was their senior year, and about a month ago a good friend of theirs, Michelle, who had graduated the year prior was visiting. They were up late one night, drinking wine, and telling silly stories. Nothing like tonight, but silly stories.

Then Michelle suddenly got serious and asked them if they knew anything about Hotel Lakewood. Of course they did not, so Michelle filled them in. At their college it was a rite of passage, so to speak, for two or more senior women to take the trip to the hotel in the early spring and spend a day or two there. Michelle went on and on about the cleaning of the spirit and whatnot, but that wasn't what interested Jen. Jen was pretty good at reading people, and she knew that Michelle was getting excited talking about the trip, and she told them that she and two other girls made the trip the year before. If Jen had not known better, she would have thought that Michelle was getting aroused at the memories. She knew Michelle was not bi or anything, so she figured they met up with some guys there and shagged all weekend. Jen couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something about the way Michelle told the story that finally convinced her to go.

Alisa was not too sure at first, but some more wine and peer pressure caved her in. Michelle was very pleased at this, and gave them all the details. Before she left though, she did one very odd thing. She pulled Jen aside and told her that when they got to the hotel, they had to stay in room 103. When Jen tried to ask why, Michelle got this very strange smile and told her again, saying it was part of the ritual. She was very insistent upon this, so Jen finally agreed. Though for the next month she would wonder about room 103.

Jen could hear Alisa snoring softly, and she looked around the room. Well, this was room 103 all right, but she didn't see the big deal. It was a nice room, not a great room, and it didn't even have a view. Jen expected that there was going to be a bunch of people in the room to yell "Surprise" or something cheezy like that.

She had visions of many things about this room, each one being weirder then the next, but she was not prepared for this. Boring, plain, just not exciting at all. It was difficult for her to conceal her disappointment, but Alisa seemed pretty excited about this, and she did make Jen check all the closets and rooms, and lock up everything tight before they went to bed. Jen chased away all the boogeymen, and eventually Alisa passed out, pretty drunk, by her standards.

Jen frowned and suddenly realized that maybe this was the yearly joke, to talk two or more women to coming out to a place and be bored to tears. Michelle must be laughing her butt off. Humph. The wine was now begging to be released, so Jen got of bed, grabbed a lit candle, and headed for the bathroom.

After she was finished, she noticed a full-length mirror in the far corner. She stood in front of it and took a good look at herself. She was a tall girl, about 5'10, and having played sports, mainly volleyball, she was very athletically built. She liked to work out and stay in shape, so she was not a frail little thing at all. She had dark green eyes and short, brown curly hair. Jen also had one trait, other than her killer smile and well put together body that got her very noticed. She was gifted (or cursed) with a very large chest. On top of that, because she took care of herself, her breasts were in very good shape, and rather spectacular, she often told others. Many a man had dreamt of fondling them, and the lucky few that were able to were amazed at how wild they drove Jen when played with. Jen absolutely loved to have her breasts caressed, teased, and nibbled on. Her nipples were extremely sensitive. One time, and she remembers this very clearly, she had been so worked up that she was able to have an orgasm by playing with her nipples just the right way. She was only able to do it for herself once, but it was pure heaven. Despite her not being able to do it since, that never stopped her from trying.

Jen smiled at herself in the mirror, and went back into bed. Alisa was still snoring, but the covers had slipped off her a bit, revealing her near-naked body. Jen had never been with a woman, but she never discounted the idea of doing so. Alisa was very attractive, and wine is a powerful friend. Jen stared at the asleep Alisa for a minute or two, then went to her own bed, feeling suddenly tired. It had been a long day.

Jen work up suddenly, what seemed to be a few hours later. She was breathing heavily, and she felt very, very hot. Her first thought was that she was sick, or hung over, and she wondered if she was going to puke. After a few seconds though her breathing subsided a bit, and she felt better, but she was still hot, and she was sweating a bit. She pulled the covers off of her to get some air, and then she discovered something else.

She was not only hot, she was *hot*.

The panties she was wearing were completely soaked, and her nipples were very, very hard. It was if she had woken up from an amazingly erotic dream, but she did not remember it at all. She looked over to Alisa, who was still half-wrapped in her covers, still snoring softly. Jen laid her head back and took a deep breath, but the fire in her groin was burning more and more fiercely now. She could not remember the last time she felt like this. Without realizing it at first, her hands slowly slid up her side and she began to caress her breasts, and waves of pleasure washed over her. It felt so damn good! She guiltily looked over at Alisa, hoping she didn't wake up, but Alisa was on her stomach, moaning softly, and Jen tuned her out. Her hands worked over her breasts, slowly at first, and she began to pinch and twist and fondle. She licked her lips and her hips were now writhing. She carefully put her left breast up to her mouth, and her tongue lashed out and swirled the tip of her nipple, shooting little jolts of electricity through her body, and she moaned. Not being able to take it any longer, she put the nipple in her mouth and she sucked, and sucked, and sucked.

She was going mad with desire. If she were not so hot down below, she would have played with her breasts all night, for she had no doubt she could have come just by doing that. Unfortunately her hands had other ideas, and they worked down her sweaty body very quickly, and in between her now very wide spread legs. Her fingers had just reached that special spot, and she was preparing for a monster orgasm, when something very strange happened.

A cool, almost cold breeze came over her, and despite how hot she felt she could feel herself shiver. Then she felt something touch her shoulder, very soft, very light, but something nonetheless. She quickly sat up and pulled the covers up over her. She could still feel the deep throbbing from between her legs, but years of modesty took over first. Her first reaction was that Alisa had woken up, or worse, something else was in there with them. When she looked around she saw nothing. She looked beside both sides of the bed, around the room, and was even tempted to get up and look under the bed. The candles had burned quite low, so there was very little light in the room. After looking around for a few seconds Jen felt very silly. Her imagination was running wild, and she, was, after all, out in the middle of now where in an old hotel. Anyone's mind would begin to wander at this point.

Jen settled back into the bed, the foolish feeling quickly being replaced by the fact that she was still extremely horny. Her hands were ready to resume their position between her legs when the covers she had over her slowly began to slide down off of her, inch by inch. Jen managed to lift her head to the foot of the bed to see what was causing that, and Alisa was still in her bed, so Jen could not rationalize what was happening. She could only watch in fear as the covers slid down over her, and she could not help but feel little sensations as the material traced over her naked body, and she found herself liking what was going on, despite being very confused and afraid.

Eventually the covers were off of her and off of her bed, and she was lying naked, exposed, and still feeling very hot, and confused. She wanted to sit up, get up, and investigate, but her body would not respond. All she could do was lay there, and look around. She saw that Alisa was now on her back, and it looked like she was moving a bit, like she was having a bad dream. Was she still moaning? Jen didn't have much time to ponder what was going on with Alisa, because she felt that slight touch again, this time on her stomach. It was not cold, but somewhat warm, and made her tingle. She blinked her eyes many times, but still she could not see anything that could be doing this. Her mind went into a kind of state of shock, and it just told her that she was now dreaming. The warm touch on her stomach slowly moved upwards, and it felt like a warm pair of hands on her, and then slowly cupped her large breasts. Her mind may not know what is going on, but her body sure did. She began to shudder lightly as these imaginary hands began to caress and tease her, slowly playing with her nipples, and then pinching and twisting, just as she had done earlier. Jen laid her head back and began to moan again, and then she noticed that her arms were above her head, out to the sides, and she could not move them. She was alarmed a bit at first, but the sensations on her nipples became stronger, and she could have sworn she felt a tongue running over her nipples, licking and playing. Her breath was coming faster now, and her whole body was on fire. What was doing this? Why could she not see what was going on? Her hips were grinding and she was going crazy. Then, slowly, that invisible tongue worked its way up her neck, and she felt herself being kissed. Deeply, softly, and yet very strongly. She opened her mouth and let this tongue in, and it drove her wild. She wanted so badly to know what was happening, and yet she was so afraid it would stop. She had never been touched, or kissed like this, and still had no idea what to think.

After a few minutes of intense kissing, the tongue worked its way down to her breasts again. Jen began to moan louder, and tossing her head from side to side. Then she felt her legs being spread apart. She had no control over them, and before she knew it, she was spread eagle and helpless to do anything about it. The tongue did not stop tormenting her ready to explode nipples, however. She then felt another warm touch on her legs, and she felt another pair of ghostly hands working up her legs. She looked down her body, and could see her nipples moving under the touch, and could feel her legs being caressed, but there was nothing there. Soon her mind told that since this was a dream, she should stop worrying about stupid details and just enjoy herself.

The ghostly hands slowly worked their way up her legs, and her entire body was on fire. She could not move or fight back, but she was loving every second of it. Eventually those hands made their way in between her legs, and she felt like she was going to cum right there and then. Soft, invisible fingertips lightly traced her lips, and she knew that she had never been so wet before in her life.

The fingers moved up and down slowly, just barely putting any pressure on her, and then working their way around her hotspot, driving her absolutely mad. Her breasts were still being sucked, by now not one but two mouths, and she was being kissed from time to time. Just when she thought she could not stand any more torture, those fingers slowly, ever so slowly slid inside her. Her breathing was heavy and she was trying hard not too moan, but they felt so good, so sweet. Sensations of pure energy were shooting from her pussy up through her entire body. It was all she could do to not go mad from the overload of pleasure. Finally the fingers were all the way in her, deep in her, and then they began to move back and forth, and she could feel an orgasm building deep inside her, and it wanted to come out very, very quickly. The fingers started to move a bit faster, and take longer strokes. She arched her back and she felt her legs quivering, and before she knew it her first of many orgasms hit her very hard.

"OOOHHHHH!!!!!" She cried out in pleasure, suddenly realizing that she didn't care who heard or saw her. She was being pleasured by ghosts, so at this time nothing else really mattered to her. Wave after wave of that first orgasm hit her, and after it finally passed deep inside she cringed because she knew that there was no way that Alisa could not have heard her, or hear her now, and she panted and moaned all at once. The fingers were still pleasuring her, and after only a few seconds she came again, this time harder then the first, and she screamed. She tried to hold it back, but it was no use.

"YES! Yes! Yes!" Her whole body was flush, but she didn't even care. She never wanted those fingers to stop rubbing her, or those mouths to leave her nipples. After this orgasm faded the fingers slowly slid out of her, and she found herself begging for them to go back in. Slowly her body (from the waist up) was being lifted, so that she was now sitting up in bed. She felt her head being tilted slightly to the left, and what she saw then would stick in her memory clear as day until the time she passed from this earth.

She saw Alisa, very naked, very aroused, on her hands and knees on her bed, legs spread open, and Jen could make out a slight ghostly figure behind her, ramming his ghostly cock inside her doggy style. Alisa was not making too much noise because Jen saw another ghostly figured in front of her, laying back while she worked her mouth up and down on his huge ghostly cock. Sweat was covering her body and Jen could make out Alisa trying to moan and cry out as she took it from both ends. Jen still wasn't sure if she were dreaming or not, but she knew that she was witnessing perhaps the most erotic vision she had ever had.

After a few minutes of watching Alisa getting used like a toy, Jen watched as the ghost backed away from her, leaving her panting and breathless and also begging for more. Jen watched as she was rolled onto her back, her legs spread open wide. Jen suddenly realized that she was being lifted out of her bed, and was being carried across the floor to Alisa's bed. She gave up trying to fight being controlled long ago, and she could see Alisa looking up at her, with kind of a dreamy, almost drugged smile on her face. Jen was laid down on her stomach in front of Alisa, and her face was right over her friend's cunt. Jen could smell the sweet juices from Alisa, and knew immediately what the ghosts wanted her to do. Alisa looked down at her and smiled even larger.

"Do it honey, I am so hot right now, lick me hard!" Alisa closed her legs around Jen, pushing her up even further. Any inhibitions Jen had before were gone now, so she carefully stuck her tongue out and tasted Alisa. It was so sweet! Jen had always wondered what it would be like to do this, but never thought she would have the courage to do something this wild. Alisa put her head back and began to moan loudly, encouraging Jen to work her over hard. Jen became more brave and buried her face deeper, her tongue working faster and faster. Finding that she had control of her arms, she caressed Alisa's legs and then slowly ran her own fingers over her soaked area, driving Alisa wild. Jen then ran her fingers inside of Alisa, and Alisa's entire body was shaking, and Jen knew that Alisa was going to cum very soon. Jen's tongue swirled and danced and tickled and teased, and within a few moments Alisa was going crazy, and was having one of the best orgasms of her life. Her juices were flowing hard and heavy over Jen, and she licked up every last drop of them. She could not get enough of Alisa! She just kept licking and sucking, and while she was doing all this she felt hands behind her, and a ghost slipped his cock into her! Jen had almost forgotten how hot she was, but when that ghost entered her she felt ready to cum again. After a few powerful thrusts she did cum, and very hard at that.

Irishboon
Irishboon
60 Followers
12