Hotel Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,746 Followers

Kate naughtily put her head on one shoulder and coyly whispered, "I might be...then again...I might not!"

Thank Christ I knew that she'd had a hysterectomy two years previously"

"Come on then babe; show me how good a cocksucker you are then!" He chuckled as he forced her head down until she was kissing the purple head. "Ooh you fucker!" he gasped as she sucked the knob so hard it must have caused a vacuum! Grinning she positioned herself on all fours and began licking the thick black veins that ran along his shaft then slowly and sensually she licked and sucked his hairy balls which were hanging like two pool balls between his legs. I couldn't stop stroking my own dick as I watched her giving this Asian stranger a blowjob that looked even better than the ones that she gave me at home.

"Hey Ray!" Kez broke my concentration, "stick it in her other end! It'll be a shame just to have a wank!" I smiled and as I walked around the bed watching my beautiful wife 'deep-throating' his entire cock. I knew I wouldn't last long but Kez was right; I might as well get a piece of the action too. For all his bravado Desi looked in Seventh Heaven as told the mother of my children that 'she sucked his dick better than a £50 whore'.

Yet again I couldn't believe my eyes when I reached the far side of the bed. Kate's legs were now splayed well apart and there was a thick string of her pussy juice hanging from her cunt and dripping into a puddle on the bed!

"Come and see this and bring your phone!" I gasped and motioned to Kez with my head. "Fucking Hell! You've got to see this man! She's that turned on it looks like she's pissing herself!" Kez called to his friend. With that he took a picture, at my instigation, of my wife's bloated pussy. It felt like putting my cock into a bucket of hot jelly when I fucked her. Kate seemed so turned on sucking Desi's cock I'm not sure that she realised that I was even fucking her.

Sadly I was right, 4 or 5 strokes later I was filling her up with two weeks worth of cum. I don't care what she was thinking at that moment but it was the most intense orgasm that I'd ever had! As I withdrew, Kez was waiting to take over. In a flash his cock was filling her spunk filled cunt; only this time my darling wife began moaning and groaning! "Oh that's sweet baby." Kez wheezed as he rammed his dick deep into her body, forcing her to suck Desi's dick deeper into her throat. The noises coming from her throat were out of this world. "Hey, let's swap. I need to cum." Desi casually told his friend. Without a thought for my wife's pleasure they left her on her hands and knees with three thick pillows under her tummy helping take the strain! In seconds Kate was greedily licking my spunk off the stranger's dick as Desi positioned his fearsome cock at the willing opening of her love box.

"Oh FUCK ME guys!" Kate sighed as Desi filled her right up to her cervix and she rubbed the other sticky cock across her sweet face, "that's...fucking...ooh...fucking fantastic". Desi grabbed the suspender belt on her hips and began banging his big cock into her like a jack-hammer, as Kez grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his stiff dick into her mouth. The three of them went into another world for a couple of minutes as both guys fucked my wife as if their lives depended on it, with Kate seemingly enjoying every second. "Is that good baby?" Desi grunted, then he spanked her arse – 'crack', "do you like it rough?" 'Crack' another smack on the other cheek, "I bet you've dreamed of getting fucked like this for years?" 'Crack.' "Haven't you?" 'Crack', the spanking was getting louder and her cheeks were turning red.

Kate's breathing was getting shorter and her eyes were nearly popping out of her head as she energetically sucked Kez's dick while Desi fucked and spanked her.

"Uuuuggghh! Fucking Shhhiiiiiittt!" Desi moaned as his body tensed up as he began spurting his hot spunk deep into her belly. With a grin on his face like the Cheshire Cat Desi rolled off my wife, making sure even more liquid spilled out of her hole.

His knob was hardly out when she replaced it with three of her own fingers. Still sucking Kez's dick, Kate roughly shoved her tiny fingers into her twat and crazily rubbed her clit with the palm of her hand until she began convulsing with her second orgasm of the night. My wife was actually trembling with the intensity.

Laughing at her plight Kez took his cock out of her mouth and went back to the mini-bar where he selected a can of beer each for him and his friend.

As they drank their beer we all stared at Kate who was nearly bent double on the bed, still resting on the pillows. Her face was contorted with ecstasy as she gently stroked her stretched cunt.

Both men were still sporting hard-ons (as was I!). "Do you think she takes it up the arse?" Desi asked us both. Kez shrugged his shoulders again, "Like you said, I think she'd fuck a fucking pony tonight!"

"I don't think so," I stammered knowing that this was the only thing that we'd never done, "she doesn't look the type".

Both men looked at each other then laughed at me. "There's only one way to find out." Desi chuckled as he stroked his big dick and walked behind my wife who was now beginning to get her breath back.

"Mmmm," she purred as he ran his tip along her slit covering it spunk and pussy juice, "that's nice."

Then she squealed, "NO, NO, NO!" As he pressed his cock against her tiny puckered arsehole, "No, you can't!" With that she threw herself onto her back making her tits wobble.

"Can't?" Desi looked puzzled. Kate swivelled off the bed and naughtily put her head on her shoulder again and pouted.

"Trust me baby, you'll like it." Desi tried to talk her around.

"I guess," Kate smiled, "but I need a poo first!" Both Asian guys looked pleasantly surprised – I was amazed as she wiggled to the bathroom making her tits and ass wobble for our entertainment. As she walked past me she sexily stroked my cheek with her bright red fingernail, making my heart skip a beat.

Kez grabbed her wrist, "I'll tell you what babe; is it okay if I watch?" Before Kate could react Desi asked, "You want to watch her take a shit?" "Yes. Why not? I like fucking chicks in the arse; I've just never..." he then shrugged his shoulders again and looked Kate in the eyes, "you'll let me watch? Okay?"

I can't believe she knew what she was doing but she kissed him on the nose and just said, "Why not." With that they both went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I suddenly felt embarrassed as I stood naked in front of Desi who was opening another can of beer. He stood with his ear pressed against the door and slowly tugged on his big dick as we could hear Kate straining to shit then the plops as it hit the water.

"I knew that he was a dirty twat", Desi laughed, "but watching a tart taking a shit...!" He shook his head in disbelief.

A minute later the toilet flushed and Kate and Desi came back into the bedroom. As Kate climbed onto the bed I saw that her arse cheeks were scarlet from the spanking that she had received when Desi had fucked her. Without being asked she positioned herself so her knees were on the edge and her legs were spread wide apart in preparation for her next sex act.

I should have guessed what the guys were laughing at...Kez had taken his phone with him and took pictures of my wife taking a shit.

"Let me go first," Kez asked his pal, "I'll stretch it for you!" Desi shrugged his shoulders and slurped the last of his beer.

As Kez probed Kate's virgin hole she braced herself and clung onto the quilt. His cock wasn't quite hard enough to go past the dry sphincter so he roughly dug two fingers deep inside her pussy, making Kate gasp, and scooped out some excess spunk to lubricate her passage, which he smeared like butter. "Just relax babe," he grunted as his knob pressed against the tight hole. "I'm trying, I'm trying! Oh my God" Kate groaned as Kez finally began inching his way inside her arse. Kez sighed and slowly fucked my wife's arsehole making her whimper and shake her head. "Christ! I think that this is her first time!" He gasped as his balls touched her soaking pussy, "she's as tight as fuck!" "Just relax babe," he repeated as he withdrew 3 or 4 inches then fed it back in. Kate was now biting the bed and tears were running down her cheeks. "I am, I am," she sighed and moaned. Kez began rubbing her stocking clad legs as he began to build up a nice gentle rhythm. Kate slowly relaxed and stopped crying as she began enjoying something that she probably thought was depraved earlier the same day.

Desi was now sitting in an armchair wanking as his friend buggered my middle-aged wife. "Go on mate," he chuckled when he saw my rock hard cock, "she's gagging for another dick; fill her up at the other end."

I stepped forward and Kate lifted her head automatically opening her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and lapped at my aching knob.

"Fucking Hell man!" Desi shouted, "Grab her fucking head and fuck her mouth!" I took hold of a handful of my wife's hair and easily slid my cock deep into her mouth. Kate responded by nodding her head backwards and forwards as she tried to 'deep-throat' me.

Kez now ran his hand under her belly and began roughly shaking her tits which were already swinging like pendulums as he buried his cock as hard and deep as possible.

Our bodies were all shaking as Kez began grunting and flopped on top of Kate as he spunked inside her arse. When he got his breath back there was the unmistakeable whiff of shit as he pulled his spent cock out of her stretched anus, but Kate didn't notice as she was now furiously rubbing my balls as she sucked on my diamond hard cock. Desi had a glazed look in his eyes when he placed himself between her legs. Unlike his friend five minutes earlier he had no problems getting his huge cock past her sphincter. Kez had done a good job stretching her for him and his spunk was probably the best type of lubricant. Still with her mouth full of my cock, Kate groaned as Desi forced his 8 or 9 inches deep into her arse.

"Right you dirty bitch," he grunted as he smacked her arse again, "now for a real fucking!" With that he alternated each long stroke with a hard smack on her arse cheeks. I couldn't hold back and splashed the back of her throat with my hot cum. Kate tried to suck the last drops but Desi's fucking and thrashing was too much for her.

I stepped back to see my spunk trickle out of her mouth; which was hanging open as she tried to catch her breath.

Desi really did look like a big hairy bear as he rattled Kate's arse like a steam train. Kate's knees were now tucked under her chest and her arms and head hung limp flat on the bed.

"Is this good?" He gasped as he gripped her hips, "Is this the best fuck that you've ever had? One cock won't be enough for you when I'm finished with you? Will it?"

"Oh God no! No!" Kate smiled and whimpered as Desi's buggering got faster and harder. "Uuuuggghh" he grunted as he shut his eyes and his body stiffened.

"Oh God, that's....so...hot." My wife smiled. Desi placed a hand on her backside and there was an audible 'pop' as he pulled his cock out of her now well fucked arse hole.

There was a silence in the room for the next few minutes, until Kate slowly turned onto her back and quickly fingered herself to orgasm.

Kez looked at his watch and told Desi that they would have to be going; as he had told his wife he would be home by 1 and it was now 1.30.

As Kate lay grinning, in the afterglow of her mammoth sex session, the two of them began getting dressed in silence. "What about you?" Kez asked.

I'd suddenly forgotten that I was meant to be a stranger too.

"I think I'll have another go when you've gone." I stammered.

"Fair enough'. He laughed as he checked his clothes in the mirror. Desi ushered me to him with a nod of his head. "Write your e-mail address down and I'll send you the pictures." I quickly wrote my Yahoo address down and he pushed it in his pocket. He then wrote a phone number down and dropped it onto Kate's sweaty tits.

"Give me a call when you're next in Newcastle; or I can come and see you when your husband's out of town."

Kate kissed the paper and mouthed, "I will".

"Give her one for me!" Kez laughed as they closed the bedroom door.

Mag58
Mag58
2,746 Followers
12