Hotel Lust

Story Info
What happened for Maggie and Tom.
1.7k words
4.44
201.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

In response to the many requests for a sequel to Caravan Lust – here is what happened next... (if you have not yet read Caravan Lust, you might it find it useful to do so first).

A few weeks after their caravan holiday, the family were back into their respective routines. Peter and Lucy were back at Uni, and so was Tom, although his course was effectively over and the main items on his agenda were going to a whole host of parties, attending his graduation ceremony and getting a job – on that order.

He was lying in bed, vaguely contemplating all this, one morning at around 11 o'clock – considering whether he should get up – when his mobile rang.

"Huh," he grunted, "hello?"

"Tom? It's Mum, Tom."

He regained his full senses quite quickly. He and Maggie has not had an opportunity to sleep together a second time since returning from their holiday, but the glances and fleeting private moments that had passed between them in the few days before he returned to Uni were charged with unspoken desire and the great significance of their secret.

"You OK Mum?" he asked.

"Yes – I – er – I wondered if you would like a visitor for a couple of days."

"A visitor? You mean YOU?"

She laughed.

"Yes, I do mean me. Your Dad is away on a business trip for a couple of nights and I'm here all by myself, and you're there, and...". Her voice trailed away.

"Oh, God, Mum that would be awesome," he replied, before hesitating. "But the other guys in the house..."

"I have thought of that," came her quick response. "No one would expect to stay down there and stay in your house. There is nowhere for me to sleep – alone." She giggled as she added that last word. "So I have booked a room at the Swallow Hotel in the town – and guess what? They only had double rooms available." She giggled again and Tom chuckled back.

"I'll be there by two," she said. "Meet me at the hotel?"

"You bet!" he replied, jumping out of bed even as he spoke.

She was late. It was twenty-past two when she arrived. He had worried that maybe she was not going to make it after all, but eventually she did.

They kissed gently on the cheek, as mother and son should. She checked in, collected her room key and Tom picked up the small holdall she had brought with her as they walked to the lift.

She pressed the button for the 3rd floor and as the doors closed he moved towards her and pulled her to him. To his surprise, she resisted.

"Not yet Tom," she smiled. "Not here."

They made the rest of the short trip to her room in silence. As he closed the door and put her bag down, she took in the view from her window before turning to face him.

"Tom. Sit down please." She smiled gently but her tone was firm.

He did as she asked, sitting on the end of the bed. She sat beside him and took his hand.

"Tom – what we did in the caravan..." she stroked his face as she spoke and their eyes met.

"What we did was wrong," he went to interrupt but she put her forefinger on his lips to silence him before continuing. "What we did was wrong – but wonderful. And I DO so want you again."

He breathed a gentle sigh of relief.

"But I have something to say first," she went on. "Tom – I'm late."

He looked puzzled.

"Late?" he said. "You were only twenty minutes...oh – you mean you are..."

"Late - yes", she smiled gently back as she finished the sentence. "Only by a day or two, which has happened before – but not often. I just thought you should know."

"B-but if you are p-p-pregnant," he stammered, "couldn't it be Dad's?"

"No", she said very firmly. "Your Dad and I do still have sex, but not that often. Though, if I am pregnant, I don't think it would even cross his mind that it was not his. But I would know. We would know."

Tom got up and walked around the room, his mind racing.

"So, what do we do?" he asked, almost crying. "Babies born because of – what we did – well they are not right are they? They are deformed or something."

She stood next to him and put her arm round him.

"Not necessarily, no!" she said and took his face between her hands. "Now look at me. Look at me Tom! IF I am pregnant, I will have all the tests and if there is any suggestion of something being wrong, I will deal with it."

He looked at her in the eyes. She knew best. She always had. He smiled back, more relaxed. Mum was in charge.

"Anyway," she said, " it has been a lesson to me. So, I have brought these."

From her handbag she pulled out a pack of 12 ribbed condoms.

"What we don't use, you can take with you to your graduation parties," she laughed.

He laughed back and within seconds they were kissing. Deep, passionate kisses, their liaison made closer now by the fact that she might be carrying his child.

They stripped hurriedly, touching and kissing each other throughout, before she threw back the bed cover and the sheets and they were lying side by side in each other's arms. Two lovers in a hotel bedroom, wanting, needing and desperate to fuck each other.

They kissed deeply again, their tongues exploring each other's mouths for what seemed like an age. He moved his mouth to her ear lobe and she felt her nipples and her cunt respond. When he kissed her neck, what had been dampness became a very wet cunt indeed.

She fondled his already hard cock and his mouth moved to cover first one, then the other breast, sucking slowly on each before flicking each nipple with the tip of his tongue.

Her hand stroked his prick, pleased that they had decided to have him circumcised as a baby. His smooth helmet had such a perfect shape and when her fingers flicked across the tiny flap of skin just below it, she felt him tremble with total desire.

His mouth was now lingering above her navel, his tongue darting around the tiny indentation.

She pulled away from him and swivelled round in the bed, he mouth now homing in on his cock. Her lips took in the very end of him and she licked off the drops of pre-cum that oozed from it. Then she plunged her mouth over his entire length and almost gagged as his cock head hit her throat. Swallowing gently and taking a deep breath through her nose, she retained the whole of him in her mouth and throat and sucked hard.

He, in turn, kissed her clit. With his tongue and fingers he gently opened her hood and planted his mouth firmly across it. He pushed his tongue deep inside her and licked and sucked.

He bucked his hips in response to her sucking and was instantly fucking her throat. She trembled as she felt her tummy tighten in response to him licking her out. She knew she was about to cum and she wanted him to cum with her.

She sucked even more deeply on his cock and felt him bracing his legs as the spunk welled up and spurted right into her throat. She took it all, swallowed it down as she felt her own body spasm and her hips buck as her own orgasms swept through her. She adored the moment of orgasm. There was no feeling like it, and with Tom she wanted to know it again and again.

They switched positions again and lay quietly side-by-side, kissing and stroking each other's flesh for about twenty minutes.

He reached for the condom packet.

"Ready again?" she giggled.

"Feel it and see" he smiled back.

He was ramrod hard again.

She took the condom from him, tore the wrapper with her teeth and slipped the rubber protective down the length of his shaft.

Once again he kissed and caressed her breasts. Once again, she felt her pussy stir. She opened her legs underneath him and he pushed gently into her.

As he filled her, she let out a tiny gasp at the way he stretched her pussy walls and how, in turn, her body tightened around him as if wanting to clamp him permanently inside her.

He pushed in and out, in and out, in and out, gathering speed and momentum as she moved with him, her hips entirely in time with his, their bodies pushing towards another simultaneous climax.

He pushed her wrists back against the bed, holding her firmly as if she was likely to resist. Nothing was further from her thoughts, but his strength and wild-eyed look simply added to the moment and for a second she gave him a look that was full of both fear and admiration – loathing and love captured as one.

That spurred him on. Now he was close again. Now he pushed harder, faster, deeper. Now he was cumming, cumming, cumming. Fucking his woman and wanting it to go on forever.

She felt him pumping into her and knew she couldn't quite match her timing to his this time, but as he finished and the hardness of his cock began to relax, she squeezed her hand between his body and her own and rubbed her mound. With his cock still firmly inside her, she felt her cum flow through her once again.

She had never experienced sex like this. She had never known it could feel like this, and even if it was with her own son, she felt no shame in enjoying it and wanting more and more and more.

The next 48 hours were spent almost entirely in the room. Room service meals came and went and nine of the condoms were used.

As they came to leave the room at the end of her stay, she excused herself and went to the bathroom, leaving him to contemplate an amazing couple of days.

"Tom", she called gently from the bathroom door, a tear slowly running down her cheek.

"What's the matter?" he said, rushing to her side.

She let him hold her as she smiled up at him.

"Nothing's the matter," she said, "nothing at all. My period has started. Nothing's the matter."

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers