Hotel Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

That night of pure incestuous lust will never be forgotten. We got dressed in time to have breakfast and go on with our plans that day. Although our movements were slower and we did do a lot of yawning we made it. Mom did check out of her secret hotel room and our two adjoining rooms became a den of unrestrained lust. If I wasn't sucking someone's boobies it seemed as if my face was buried in one of the lady's cunt or ass.

We had three more nights and days of wild fun with one another. The last night was bittersweet as we knew our special time together was coming to an end. We vowed when we got back home that the sex would continue. That was two weeks ago and I am glad to say I have had fun with all three girls since returning home. However, it doesn't compare with the week in the hotel and especially not with that first accidental encounter with my sexy 75 year old mother.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers
12