Hotel Pictures Ch. 01

Story Info
Their sex play in a hotel takes an unexpected turn.
3.2k words
4.52
95.7k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had planned this trip to NYC for over a year. It was a chance for us to get away from the house, away from the kids, take in a Broadway show, a few dinners, to take in New York City, and to relax/enjoy each other's company.

We booked a room at the Marriott in lower Manhattan. We were told the hotel was fully booked on our arrival. We got a room on the 6th floor. It had a good view out towards the Hudson River, slightly blocked by other buildings in the area. It was still a good view.

We unpacked and just laid down for a short nap. We knew we had a late night planned and we wanted our rest.

We left the hotel around 7pm, taking a taxi to Times Square. We had heard a lot about the play STOMP from our friends, and now we were going to enjoy it for ourselves. We were not disappointed, the play was wonderful. Molly did not really know what to expect from the play, but on the way back from the theater her kiss told me she enjoyed the event.

We found a nice cozy restaurant, and had a great meal. The wine flowed as well, and we were both feelings its effect as we left the restaurant. We took a taxi back to the hotel.

Molly was getting a bit frisky on the ride back to the hotel. Her kisses used both lips and tongue. Her hand frequently found its way to my zipper. I returned the favors, pulling her dress down a bit and showing a little of her great tits.

We arrived back to the hotel. I paid the driver and she ran for the door. We giggled like little kids as we found the elevator and made our way back to the room.

We forgot that the curtains to the window were left completely open. But that did not stop Molly from going directly over to the open window after she entered the room. She looked out into the night, placed her hands on the sill, and said, "Honey, look how beautiful the city is at night. Isn't it just wonderful?"

I had just turned on the room lights when she started to speak. I walked over behind her. I placed my hands on her shoulders, looked out into the night and said, "Yes, it is beautiful."

She turned, put her arms around me and placed a kiss on my lips. It just felt so right.

She broke the kiss, pushed me away. A devilish smile came into view and she then said, "Would you like a show?"

"Of course I would love a show from you, Molly."

"Okay, here we go…."

And with that she started to move by the window while she unbuttoned her blouse. One button as she moved around the room, then the next until the blouse lay fully open. Her lacy black bra was in view. She shook her shoulders and the blouse started to fall from her body. Her eyes remained locked onto me, while she smiled, and moved.

The blouse finally fell to the floor and she grabbed the side of her skit, first to unbutton the one button and then to unzip the zipper. She let go of the skirt and it slid slowly down her long legs. She stepped out of the skirt now wearing her bra, a g-string, black thigh-high stockings, and 4" heels. She looked great.

She took a step towards me, turned around facing the window, placed her hands up behind her, and unclasped the snap to her bra. She let it go and it fell quickly to the floor. I could see her breasts clearly reflected in the window. She was smiling and looking out over the city.

Her hands went to her g-string. She pushed it down to her knees, wiggled, and it dropped by itself to her ankles. She stepped out of the g-string. She was naked except for the heels. The lights were on in the room. The window was open. And if anyone was watching, they were seeing my beautiful naked wife dancing ever so slowly in the window.

I moved up behind her. Placed by arms around her and cupped her breast. I let my fingers wonder to her nipples and I pinched them both. I saw the reflection of her face in the window. She closed her eyes and moaned.

I moved one hand slowly down her body, over her tummy, down between her legs, down to her pussy, coming to rest on her cunt. She spread her legs slightly and stopped moving. I let one finger slide into between her pussy lips and found her very wet. I said to her, "would you like for me to fuck you here at the window for everyone to see?"

She responded, "YES!"

I removed one hand, found my belt buckle, opened it, found the button to my pants, unzipped the zipper and let my pants fall to the floor. I pushed the boxer shorts down letting my erect cock spring out.

She pushed her ass back into my cock. I thrust forward, missed, thrust again, found a wet spot, and thrust again. She was so wet that I slid in very easily. I could feel her wetness around my cock as it entered. She was getting wider as my cock was getting deeper.

I grabbed her hips and started to rock her back-and-forth. My cock was moving in-and-out with the movement of her hips. I started to move her faster as my excitement was starting to climb.

I looked out the window and could see the building directly across from us. In the window there was another couple. They were standing in their window, watching. I continued to make love to my wife.

"Molly, do you see those two watching us?"

"Yes, they have been watching for a while."

With that I could feel my excitement climb with such energy that I knew it would not be long before I came. I continued to move Molly's hips faster, and faster. I came with such excitement that I pushed Molly against the window. Pushing her naked breasts against the cold glass. I just did not care if anyone was watching. I just was enjoying the moment.

We stood at the window for a little longer, and then I pulled out. I moved back into the room. Molly stood at the window, continuing to give a show. Then she withdrew into the room with me.

Molly, still naked, said, "I didn't get any. Now it is my turn."

I said, "You will in good time, but just not this instance."

I went to our luggage and pulled out the digital camera. I said, "I need to record a few souvenirs before you get yours."

She smiled, still naked and started to pose.

My hands were shaking, but I was able to take a number of pictures of her moving around the room. On the bed. In front of the desk. On the chair. In front of the window. And then I stopped.

"Molly, would you do something a little different for me tonight."

"What?"

"Would you pose naked in the hallway?"

"No way! What if someone caught us?"

"Molly, it is late and most people are probably asleep. The chance of getting caught is slim. Plus you can bring your robe out with you if you wish."

"Okay, for you, but if anyone comes out, I want back into the room fast, okay?"

"Okay."

With that she walked over to the closet, pulled her robe from the hanger, put it on and tied it around her. She looked great with this robe that stopped 6" from her ass. She still had the stockings and heels on. She looked sexy even clothed.

We walked over to the door. She looked back at me and said, "I must really love you to do this."

I responded, "Yes, you do."

With that I opened the door and we both walked out into the hallway of the hotel. We stopped, listened. There was no one else on the floor.

"Okay, Molly, time for the model to pose."

And with that she walked about 10 feet down the hallway, turned, smiled, struck a pose and said, "Okay start shooting."

I started snapping the pictures.

FLASH… she opened her robe.

FLASH… she showed me one tit

FLASH… she showed me both tits.

FLASH… she pulled the robe down to her waist

FLASH… the robe was completely open and I could see her naked.

FLASH… FLASH… FLASH….

"Molly, drop the robe."

She did not move.

"Molly, take the robe off and let it drop to the floor. I want to see you completely naked."

With that, she took the robe completely off and dropped it to the floor.

She started to dance naked down the hallway as I continued to take pictures. How I was able to continue to take pictures was a surprise to me. But the pictures we looked at later showed that she enjoyed the session and I was composed enough to capture her on film.

She was now a good 25 feet away from me when suddenly a room door between us opened and out stepped a distinguished man that looked to be a little older than me. He spotted Molly immediately, stopped and just stared.

We both stopped not knowing what to do next. She then tried to cover herself as best she could with her arms, but that was marginal at best. She gave me a look that said, help! I started to move towards her. She just stood there naked while the man stared at her.

Then there was another noise. It sounded like a large group of people coming out of an elevator. The man must have heard the sound as well, read her body language and said, "My room is here, you can duck inside until they are gone."

I yelled, "Molly, do it!"

And with that, she moved past the man, into his room. He followed her and I followed them both. He closed the door after we both were in the room.

He turned to us, smiled and said,"that was quite a show you were putting on out there in the hallway."

"Were you watching?" asked Molly.

"Yes," said the man.

"How?" asked Molly.

"Through the Fish Eye."

"Oh my God!" said Molly, still naked and still trying to cover herself with her arms.

"You are quite the beautiful woman. I really enjoyed your show. I wanted to see more of you that is why I opened my door and stepped out. You are even better close up."

Molly blushed. "Do you have something I could use to cover myself up with? I really do not want to be standing naked here."

The man said, "Yes", and move over to his luggage. He pulled out a dress shirt and gave it to Molly.

Molly quickly put it on. Closed it around her body, and stepped back. The shirt was twice her size and covered her well.

"I will have my husband return your shirt shortly. Thank you for lending this to me. I think I need to go now", said Molly.

But it sounded like the group we heard getting off the elevator was having a party right out side the door.

The man said, "You probably would want to stay until the group leaves. In the mean time, please sit. Make yourself comfortable."

With that Molly walked over to the chair and plopped herself down and I went over to the desk to stand.

The man moved to the bed, sat down and began to talk again.

"I must say that you are a beautiful creature. I have never seen someone as beautiful as you. Your nakedness only amplifies your beauty. Your husband is one lucky man to have a wife like you."

Neither I nor Molly said anything. She just sat there, in his shirt, listening.

The man continued, "I guess the two of you like the excitement of being a little daring."

Molly responded, "Yes, we do, but I am now very embarrassed."

"Why? I don't know you and you don't know me. Tomorrow I will not be able to tell anyone who you are. No one but us will know this happened."

"Yes, I guess you are right."

"Did I hear correctly that your name is Molly?"

"Yes"

"Molly, does it excite you to think that someone is watching?" asked the man.

"Yes"

"Isn't it exciting that you got caught".

"Yes"

"Isn't your heart beating fast even now?"

"Yes," answered Molly.

I was listening to a conversation that was starting to take off.

"Didn't it excite you now that you know I saw you naked?"

"Yes"

"Wouldn't you like to continue?"

She hesitated and then said, "Yes."

"So let's continue. Stand up Molly!"

With that, Molly moved out of the chair and stood up.

"Take off my shirt and give it back to me, please."

Molly slowly unbuttoned the shirt, took it off and threw it on the bed. She was naked again. This time she did not try to cover up.

"Do you enjoy me looking at you naked?"

"Yes"

"Will you do more for me?"

"Yes"

And with that command she started to move and dance for us.

"Molly, move over to the window and open the curtains."

Molly moved over to the window, pulled the curtains back, moved up to the window and looked out over the city lights."

"Does it excite you that others may be looking at you from outside as I am looking at you now?"

"Yes".

"Move you hand down between your legs and tell me if you are wet."

Molly did as she was told and moved her hand between her legs. She spread her legs and slipped one finger into her pussy. She pulled it out and up to her lips. After she tasted her finger she said, "Yes, I am wet."

"Good, then turn around, remain standing by the window and masturbate for me."

Molly turned, faced the man, spread her legs and started to masturbate.

I could see the lust in her eyes. She wanted to cum and she wanted to cum for this stranger. I remembered the camera, pulled it out and started to take pictures again while she gave us both a show.

"Are you hot now, Molly?"

"Yes."

"Before I will let you cum, you need to put on a show for us and the people outside. Caress yourself and run you hands over your body. Continue to move. Show us and show you fans outside."

Molly started to move her hands over the entire length of her body. From her thigh, up over her pussy, past her tummy, up to one breast, pinching a nipple, running her hand up to her face and her fingers into her hair. While both hand were running up and down her naked body, she continued to dance by the window. Moving around so we could see all of her nakedness and so could the world.

"Do you want to cum now, Molly?"

"Yes"

"Then move over to the bed, get on your hands and knees, and spread your legs."

Molly did exactly that. Here she was, naked, in this man's room, on this man's bed, with her legs spread, pussy showing, breast hanging down, looking back as us with lust in her eyes.

The man got up and moved towards the bed, facing her ass. Quickly he dropped down placing his face into her ass and grabbing her ass. He started to lick her ass, then kiss her pussy, forcing his head deeper into the slit of her pussy. She moaned. Molly pushed back. She was enjoying his attention. He continued to kiss, lick and touch her breasts. His head was moving up and down the full length of her ass. Her breathing became faster, her moans louder, her movement faster. She was cuming and then she came. She came loud, hard, and fast. Bucking like a bronco, still remaining on her hands and knees.

She remained on the bed, eyes closed, taking in her orgasm, letting it ripple through her body. She was on fire.

He stood up, dropped his pants, and pulled off his shorts off. He grabbed her, pulled her off the bed, over to the window, placed her hands on the sill, positioned himself behind her and slid his cock into her. He slid in fast. She was still very wet.

She pushed back as he entered. It was clear she wanted this.

He looked my way and said, "She wants pictures to remember this by."

And with that I started to shoot more pictures.

She was meeting his thrusts, helping him to cum. He was clearly climbing in his excitement. When she suddenly stopped, reached back, grabbed his cock, slipped it out of her pussy and positioned it against her anus.

"I want you to cum in my ass," she said.

He turned towards me, smiled, and with a hard thrust pushed his cock into her ass.

"That feels so great!" she cried.

And they began to move again while I continued to take pictures.

They were again gaining in movement, when she stopped again. She looked at me and said, "I want you both. I want you both in me."

Looking at me she said, "Get out of your clothes and get on the bed!"

I put the camera down. Stripped. Walked over to the bed, and laid down on my back.

Molly came over to the bed, sat on top of me and slid my already hard cock into her wet pussy. No sooner than I was in when the man moved over us both, positioned his cock at her ass, pushed and entered her. I could feel his cock brush against mine as he entered her.

Molly let out a cry, "oh, oh, it hurts! It feels great!"

At first, the three of us were moving to our own enjoyment, and then we found a cycle that had us moving in unison. Our movements increased with our excitement. Each new thrust came with more determination. We were all very excited. Molly was enjoying the two cocks inside of her. We both were enjoying our individual wet hole. Our movements grew rapidly and before I knew it Molly was cuming, then found myself cuming, and finally the man came.

We stopped, did not move, and remained interlocked by our sex, still breathing hard.

Finally the man rolled off of Molly and onto the bed. She rolled off of me between the two of us. The three of us collapsed onto the bed. The man pulled himself up to Molly, wrapped a hand around her, grabbed one breast and snuggled his face into her hair.

I moved up to Molly and pushed my limp cock up against her body placing my hands on her body.

The three of us just lay there, catching our breath with eyes closed.

It was not long before we were all asleep.

******

The sun streaming in the open window woke Molly and me up the next morning. I found her still naked, in my arms. We had not returned to our room.

I looked for the time and found it to be late.

Molly stirred, we both sat up.

On the bed lay a large white box and a note. I opened the note, read, it and gave it to Molly.

She read the note, smiled, looked up at me, and said, "Do you want to?"

I smiled back, "Why not."

TO BE CONTINUED