Hotel Pictures Ch. 02

Story Info
At dinner with a stranger, she is dessert.
3.1k words
4.59
67.5k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first story (Hotel Pictures Ch. 01) we told you the story about our first night in NYC, where we took in a Broadway play and then returned to the hotel for some heavy sex and picture play. Our pictures recorded our exhibitionism. Our exhibitionism took us into the hotel hallway, and finally into another man's room, where Molly received some great sex from two men.

We slept the night as a three. In the morning the man was gone. In his place we found a box and a note.

* * * * * *

The sun streaming in the open window woke Molly and me up the next morning. I found her naked in my arms. We had slept the night in his room.

I looked for a clock and found the time to be late morning.

Molly stirred, we both sat up.

On the bed lay a large white box and a note. I opened the note, read, it and gave it to Molly.

She read the note, smiled. She looked at me, and said, "Do you want to?"

I smiled back, "Why not."

The note read: "I enjoyed our evening last night and was hoping that you two might join me for dinner tonight. In the box is a gift, for which if you accept, I would like Molly to wear. Call me at my cell number around 8 p.m. and I will give you directions to the restaurant".

His cell number was attached to the note.

Molly got up from the bed. Moved over to the box and opened it.

She pushed the white tissue paper aside and pulled out a small, beautiful black dress that twinkled in the sunlight. She held it up against her naked body. There was not much material from what I could see. She looked back down at the box, reached down, and pulled out a very small, sheer, black matching g-string.

She looked up at me and giggled. Threw her hair back and proceeded to put the items on.

First she put the g-string on and modeled it for me. It barely covered her bush. There was only a thin string that wrapped round her waist and ran down between her legs. The black triangle that covered her pussy was long and not very wide. It looked very sexy on her.

She placed the dress up, over her head, and let it slide down over her naked body. The spaghetti straps dropped onto her shoulders, stopping the downward movement of the dress.

The dress just barely covered her. It dipped very low in the back. It was clearly designed not to be worn with a bra. The front draped over her breasts like fine curtains, such that you could see the movement of her breasts as she walked. The dress was very short, just barely covering her ass. It was very revealing.

Molly walked around the room, found a mirror and started to admire herself in the dress. She turned to me, smiled, and said: "I love it, don't you?"

I said, "It certainly compliments your figure leaving very little to the imagination."

She smiled, "Yes, I see it does not cover much, but I do love it. Let's go to dinner with him. What do we have to loose after what we did last night."

"I agree."

"Okay, let's go back to our room and freshen up. We didn't get much sleep last night, so maybe we should rest up for our dinner?" she said.

With that I said, "Yes, now take the dress off and put it back into the box."

She smiled at me and then said, "Okay, you want me to walk back to our room naked!"

I had forgotten that the robe was not with us. I smiled and said, "No, keep the dress on and let's go."

She put her heels back on, grabbed the note and the box. I opened the door and out we went.

There were two men in the hallway talking outside their room. We were not going to get back to our room without being seen. We made our way down the hallway. I looked for the robe but it was no where to be found. The men certainly noticed my wife in her short black dress. They stopped talking and just stared as we walked by.

We quickly made our way down to the room. Unlocked the door and disappeared inside.

Molly turned to me. Threw her arms around my neck. Placed a kiss on my lips and said, "Did you see how those men looked at me in this dress!"

"Yes," I answered, "They saw what I am seeing now, a very sexy lady with gorgeous legs."

She giggled and walked to the middle of the room.

She took off the dress, g-string, heels, and stockings and then dashed into the bathroom. I heard the water running, so I knew she was taking a shower. She came out 20 minutes later, naked with a towel wrapped around her head. Naked.

She removed the towel, took the dryer and started to dry her hair to brush out the wetness.

As she dried her hair, I moved over to her and grabbed her breasts from behind. She leaned back into my arms. She turned to give me a kiss. We moved over and fell into the bed. We kissed, but it was clear we were tired. It was not long before the kissing stopped and we fell asleep.

* * * * * *

The next I knew, it was 7 p.m. We had slept through the afternoon and it was now evening. It was time to get up. I gently rocked Molly and her eyes opened.

"Do you still want to go to dinner with him?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to wear that dress for both of you."

"We only have an hour, Molly, so we need to rush."

We rolled out of the bed and Molly went to work getting ready, while I took a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom I found Molly brushing her air by the open window with only stockings and heels on. She was giving NYC another show.

She turned to me and said, "You missed the show I was giving. There were two men at the corner watching me as I brushed my hair. The traffic light turned a few times. They could have crossed. They did not move their heads from me. I watched them as they watched me."

I walked up to Molly. Looked out the window and saw nothing. I then turned to her, placed my hand between her legs and felt her wetness. From her wetness, I knew she was telling me the truth.

She moved away from the window and into the room. She picked up the g-string and stepped into it. She modeled it for me, strutting around the room, and then picked up the little black dress. Placing it over her head, she let it and slide down over her body until it fell into place again. She looked great earlier in the dress, but now her mane of hair was brushed out which made her look even sexier.

I almost didn't want to go to the restaurant.

Molly said, "Did you call?"

"No," I answered, "I was just about to do that."

I found his cell number and called. On the fourth ring a male's voice answered.

"Hi," I said, "this is Molly's husband. Do you still want us to join you for dinner?"

"Oh, yes," he answered, "I was hoping you would call. I am sitting in the restaurant bar right now having a drink. I have reservations for three at 8:30. Are you ready to jump into a cab now, or do I need to change the reservation?"

"No, we are ready."

He gave me the name of the restaurant and its location, and then hung up.

Molly and I made our way down to the lobby and out the door. The eyes of many men followed her as she moved through the hotel. The doorman called us a cab and appeared more interested in helping Molly into the cab, which was no surprise. Why I tipped him I do not know, since Molly provided her own tip, showing those long, tan legs of hers in that short black dress. He smiled, told us to have a good evening, and closed the door.

I gave the cabbie the address and off we went.

We arrived at the restaurant within 15 minutes. I paid the cab. I got out of the cab, turned and gave Molly my hand as she slid out of the cab. She was having trouble keeping her dress down as she got out. She showed a lot of leg and ass before stepping out into the street.

The restaurant's doorman gave Molly the biggest of smiles as he held the door open for us. We entered the restaurant.

I approached the maitre d' and gave him our party reservation name. He smiled at Molly, told us to follow him and in we went.

He took us to a booth in the back of the restaurant where the lights were dimmer.

As we come around the side of the booth we found our stranger. He smiled. Got out of the booth, shook my hand, turned to Molly, pulled her into his arms and gave her a big kiss.

"I am so glad you came to join me for dinner. This is one of my favorite restaurants. I hope you enjoy the food as much as I have," said the man.

He helped Molly into the booth, directing me to the other side. We slid into the booth, with Molly between us.

"I am so glad you came and I am so thrilled that you are wearing the gift I gave you. You look great in it!"

Molly smiled and said, "I would have had a problem getting back to our room if I didn't have this dress. It is beautiful and I do love it."

"I am very pleased," he said.

Suddenly the waiter was at the table. He asked us and asked if we like something to drink before the meal. All three of us nodded in agreement. We ordered a bottle of red wine.

The waiter returned shortly with the wine and poured us each a drink.

The man raised his glass, "To Molly, you were exquisite last night. I loved looking at you last night and I love looking at you now."

We talked, drank, laughed and told stories.

I had not noticed the time go by, but I did notice when there were two empty wine bottles and a third almost empty.

The conversation started to turn towards sex.

Molly was having trouble with the dress. The spaghetti straps kept falling off her shoulders. Every now and then a breast came into view. That probably explained why the waiter was so attentive.

Finally the man stopped talking. Looked into Molly's eyes and said, "Molly, I would like one item back. Can I have the g-string that I gave you?"

Molly, squirmed, looked back and said, "What do you mean? Do you want the panties I have on right now?"

"Yes," he answered.

Molly looked at me. I smiled back. She then looked back at the man and said, "Okay, let me go to the ladies room and I will take them off."

"No, I want you to take them off here," he said.

"I would be too embarrassed to do that here," she said. "What if someone would see me?"

"No one will see you sitting back her between your husband and me. And we can help you."

Molly smiled looked around the restaurant and then said, "Okay."

With that she pulled the dress up to her waist, moved the strings down her thighs, raised her ass off the seat and moved the g-string down to her knees.

"Let me do the rest," he said.

He moved his hand onto her body, down along her waist, between her legs, over her thigh, down to her knees, and grabbed the g-string.

She shuttered a little as his hand moved down her body.

He reached down, moved the g-string to her ankles while she raised her legs. He pulled the item off her feet. He then brought the g-string to his face and breathed in her scent.

"You smelled so good last night and now I have your body perfume to remember you by."

Molly smiled a nervous smile.

The wine continued to flow while we enjoyed our dinner. The waiter had just removed our plates when the man turned to Molly and said, "I want you to pull your dress up and spread your legs for us to see your sex, Molly."

She had, had enough wine and compliments that she did not question the request but immediately did what he asked. As she spread her legs we both could see the hairs on her pussy. After spreading her legs, she looked first at him and then at me.

As she put the wine glass to her lips, his hand moved to her leg. She jumped to his touch, but did not try to move away. She held the glass to her lips as his hand moved up her thigh finding his target, her pussy.

He moved his hand between her legs and pushed his finger into her opening. She jumped again. He withdrew his hand, moving his hand along her thigh, and back to her ass.

"Molly, raise your ass up from the seat."

She complied with his request.

He placed his hand on the seat under her ass.

"Now sit on my hand, Molly."

She squirmed as she lowered her ass to his hand.

He looked at me at said, "play with her clit."

I moved my hand moved down under the table, over her legs, between her legs and pushed down between her legs until I found the tip of her clit. I lightly moved my finger back and forth over her clit. She started to move her hips.

She was getting excited and we both could see that. While she moved he placed his other hand onto one spaghetti strap and gave me a look to do the same. We both moved the straps down over her shoulders and let the light material drop down. Her breasts were in view over the table. We moved her dress down exposing both breasts, visible above the table. She did not mind. She was now concentrating on her growing orgasm.

His hand moved under her ass and then she jumped.

"Yes, yes," she said, "put your finger into my ass."

She wiggled and moaned and I was certain my hand was on her clit while his finger was working her anus. She was clearly on her way to an orgasm.

She was starting to move even more now. She grabbed both of us and started to rock in her seat. She was now on her way; she was not going to return until she was done.

As her excitement grew the waiter returned. He stood over us, smiling, looking down.

She closed her eyes, placed her hands down onto the seat, arched her back, pushed out her breasts, and continued to rock.

She was naked except for a thin strip of black material that lay around her waist.

She looked up. Saw the waiter. Stared at him and came. She shook, cried softly, and grabbed my hand while she continued to shake with an intense orgasm.

She then closed her eyes, lowered her head and sat there not moving.

It felt like forever before anyone spoke.

The waiter finally said, "Will there be anything else?"

The man looked up and said, "Yes, do you have any scissors?"

"Yes, we do sir," answered the waiter.

"I would like to borrow a pair of scissors. You can also bring the check."

"Yes, sir", and with that he ran off, returning very shortly with both items.

Molly was still sitting naked, enjoying her orgasm when he returned.

The waiter handed the bill and the scissors to the man.

The man took the scissors and said, "Molly, lay back in your husbands arms, I would like to take something of yours to remember you by."

She did not answer, just turned facing the man, fully exposed, and lay back against me.

"Molly, now spread your legs. Don't worry, I will not hurt you."

She did as she was asked and spread her legs exposing her cunt to the man.

He moved the scissors down towards her pussy. At first I thought he was going to cut the dress off of her body. Instead he pinched a clump of her public hairs between two fingers, pulled lightly and used the scissors to cut the pubic hair from her body. There was a clear patch of hair missing from her pussy now. She looked down at what he did and giggled.

He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket. Placed the clump of pubic hair into the material, carefully folded the handkerchief around the hair, picked the bundle up and placed it into his suit jacket.

He then said, "I need to leave now. Would you walk me out to the street?"

Molly sat up, smiled, and pulled the dress back up over her breasts.

We got out of the booth. Molly pulled her dress down over her ass as she stood up. All this time the waiter was quietly watching and smiling. He wished us well as we moved towards the front door.

We stepped out into the chilly air. The man waved down a cab. He turned to me and shook my hand, saying, "Thank you for sharing your wife, she is one sexy lady."

Then he turned to Molly, pulled her into his arms, planted a long, deep kiss on her mouth while his hands raised her skirt and played with her ass. She let him expose her ass to the people walking by on the street.

He finished his kiss and thanked us again, jumped into the cab and took off.

We never did get his name. Not that it mattered. I watched his cab drive off while my hand ran down, under Molly's skirt to find her pussy. I ran my finger between her legs and felt her wetness. "I think someone wants something as much as I do," I said.

She answered, "I was hoping you would say that."