Hotel Porter to Private Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexis gets corrected.
2.6k words
4.25
52.2k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your comments and feedback about my first chapter in this series. I hope you enjoy this one just as much. Please leave comments and tell me what you think.

Thanks

KinkyBiLad

"Next time I want you on your knees when I come up here" Matthew shouted, as he swung the paddle one more time on to Alexi's ass. Alexis couldn't do anything, her hands and feet were tied over a leather arm chair, his ass up in the air, red and sore.

His tears were gently rolling down his cheek as he heard Mathew throw the paddle down on the floor, move to him and untie the bounds and then leave the suite. "I'm sorry sir" he sobbed as he watched Mathew leave just before going Mathew turned around and smiled gently at me, "What would my girl like to have for dinner?" he asked me caringly as if the events didn't happen "I don't know sir" I sobbed a little confused, "The same as me then" he then opened the door walked out and slammed the door behind him.

I should explain how I got into this position on my second day of being a private maid for Mathew. When he left me yesterday, on my knees, my face covered in his cum, my reward, I was happy. When he left I got up, cleaned myself and walked uncomfortable to the bathroom. As I pulled my leather panties down I remembered the chastity device he locked on my penis, "You're not allowed to play with that" Alex remembered. He went to the toilet and then decided to explore the luxury hotel suite that I would be living in.

As I walked through the big bedroom, with the four poster bed, the soft furnishings and the delicate materials scattered through, I walked to the wardrobe and opened it, inside, was a collection of maid uniforms, and other toys, from dildos to paddles, from chains to whips. I went and touched one of the dildos and was instantly reminded of the butt plug that was secured firmly up my ass. I touched the material of the maid's uniforms and then looked down at my own; it was already stained with cum.

"I should Change" I thought, and picked out a uniform, laid it on the bed I unzipped the back of the dress I was wearing and let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. I glanced at the mirror and saw myself, in the blonde wig, smooth and leather panties, and the butt plug being forced in further to my ass by the thin strap of leather.

The image sent shivers down my body, I could not help but look, I loved looking like the way I did, I loved the feeling of being filled, the excitement got a bit much and I could feel my cock growing, the tightness of the chastity lock around my cock and balls began to get tighter as I tried to get harder.

I had to breath slow and hard to calm myself down, it was a dull ache more than a pain, but if I got any more excited it would hurt. I removed the wig and my panties, and then reached round and pulled the plug out gently, I moaned as I felt it slip away from my ass, I felt weird and empty without. I walked to the bathroom and ran a shower to freshen up, I noticed I the bathroom a razor and picked up and gently shaved my entire body, making me smooth and ready for Mathew.

When I finished I wrapped the towel around my body, as if where a woman. I loved playing the woman, the towel was wrapped around my chest and reached the bottom of my ass, I got another and wrapped my hair in it, I saw myself in the mirror and smiled. "Hello Alexis, goodbye Alex".

I went to a draw and got a fresh pair panties, they weren't leather put a frilly pink lace French knicker, I placed them on the bed next to the uniform, and picked up the plug once more, I undid the towel letting it drop to the floor and placed the plug on the floor, holding it in my right hand, I crouched over it and pushed myself down.

It was amazing, I loved the feeling of it forcing me open, forcing me to take it, I loved the fact that I was willing to take it, every inch right up to the hilt. My cock began to harden again, and this is where I struggled, the pain in my ass was now subsiding but the pain from my cock and balls was intense and agony, it was like when you get your fingers caught in a door. Once the plus was in I got shaking, pushing through the pain.

When it had finally gone and I had calmed down, I went and got into my maid's uniform. I slipped into the dress did it up and then went back to the underwear draw and took out a pair of black stocking and garters, it took me a couple attempts to put them on, never doing it before, but I managed, I then grabbed a brush from the dressing table and picked up the wig, tidying it up the best I could. When I had put the wig on I then picked some leather strappy stilettos on. I practiced walking in them around the suite. I walked into the living room, the kitchen area, it was then that I realised I was thirsty only to find bottled water, the cupboards where bare apart from a couple of glasses, plates, dishes and cutlery.

I opened a bottle of water and poured myself some and sipped it. It was only when looking at the rim of the glass that I noticed something was missing. I had seen some of my mums friends leave lipstick on the edge of the glass where they had sipped there drink, I was missing make up. I hurried the best I could back to the bedroom and sat down at the dressing table, I opened the drawers and looked in; there were bottles of lube, condoms, belts, gags, until I found it a make up box. I opened it and was dazzled by the colours.

I didn't realise how long I had been there applying the makeup to my face, and wiping it off again and trying again, I looked at myself with bright red lipstick on, blusher, eye shadow and mascara which was running a little as in poked myself in the eye with the brush. It was then when I heard it, a cough came from the door way of the bedroom. Mathew was there in a new blue suit which reflected his bright eyes.

I turned to look at him "well look at you. Like a proper little slut" he said his voice didn't show anger more lust than temper. "So Alexis, been having fun have we?" he said and walked over, his eyes gently looking over her.

"Yes Sir" I said and stood up, I naturally placed my hands folded in front of me. 2I tried to make myself up for you sir. I didn't do anything wrong did I sir?" I asked, it was here when it hit I had used this makeup with out permission; I had got dressed in a clean uniform without his permission.

"No Nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all" Mathew said and gently stroked my face, with the back of his hand "You look like a real slut Alexis, you look like a really whore who wants some of sirs cock buried deep in that throat of yours" he said his hand now at my neck, it then moved to my shoulder and gently forced me down to my knees.

When the floor hit my knees the pressure on my shoulder stopped. "Take it out and show me how much my slut Alexis wants my cock" he said kindly, I reached up with my hands and undid his pants pulling them down a little, along with his underwear, his hard member sprang out at me, I bit my lip and leaned forward and kissed the big throbbing head.

"I want your cock si........." before I could finish he had pushed his cock into my mouth while I was talking, he pushed it right to the back of my throat, he was forcing it down, I gagged on it but he still pushed. I obviously had applied to much lipstick and as he pulled out his cock, my lips had left a streak of shockingly bright red along his big thick shaft. "You dirty filthy slut" he said seeing his cock.

I was excited my cock was in agony, my balls were tight, but I wanted more of his cock. I wanted his cock in mouth, down my throat, in my ass, I wanted it wall. I reached up with my right hand to grip his cock, to show him I wanted more. Then it happened. I felt a sharp pain across my face, my excitement had gone, my cheek stung, he slapped me around the face and sent me crashing to the floor.

"Did I say use your hands? Did i?" he shouted, and then I heard him rustle something and come over to me, he pinned to the floor on my front, grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me, when I had undone his belt he whipped it out and wrapped around my hands tying them in place. He then yanked me back up onto my knees, his cock slapping my face.

He reached round and gripped the back of my head and forced his cock into my mouth and began to fuck my face violently, I barely had chance to get air, as his massive tool thumped its way home down my throat.

"You call your self a maid, look at this room, its filthy, wet towels on the floor, and dirty clothes on the floor. I....told...you...to...clean....up..." he said, every word he thrust down my throat, tears started to fall from my eyes. He then pushed me of his cock and onto the floor.

He reached down to the clothes on the floor and grabbed the old leather panties, and stuffed them into my mouth, gagging me. "You fucking filth slut" he shouted and grabbed my feet and pulled me through the bedroom to the living room, my arms still tied behind my back, he dropped my legs by the arm chair, heaved me up and placed me over the arms of the chair, my legs resting on the floor, my panty covered ass in the air, and shoulders on the other arm, with my head dangling over the side. He lifted up my skirt and grabbed the waist band of the pink knickers and pulled them down.

He then pressed the butt plug into my ass "Perhaps I should just fuck you like the whore you want to be, I like see all those other whores come in this hotel to service guest." And with that he yanked the plug out. I was cared, I didn't move, the gag in my mouth covered any noise I was making.

How could I have forgotten about the clothes on the floor? How long was I playing with make up? Just then before I could figure out anything, my hands were unfastened and pulled down to the legs of the chair and ties into place. The same was down with my feet.

"Im sorry Alexis, but you have to learn" and with that he unfastened the chastity lock, my cock instant responded it started to get harder. Mathew smiled "good girl" he said and grabbed my cock and began to furiously jack it off, the feeling was immense, I could feel my built up excitement coming back, and "tell me when you're about to cum Alexis" he shouted at me, still yanking on my cock.

I was lost in the moment and I could feel it coming i went to tell hi but my mouth was still stuffed with the leather panties, I couldn't tell him. I shot my load, and my body quivered as I felt my release. Just then the gag was removed from mouth.

"Naughty little slut, didn't tell sir she was about to cum did she?" he grinned down at me. Mathew was naked now, I didn't even figure out how he had time to do it. "I couldn't sir, I couldn't speak my mouth was full sir." I said trying to explain.

"A slut like you should be able to shout that she is coming no matter what is in her mouth." And with that he rubbed my face with his hand. He had caught my cum and was now spreading it over my face, "That's the true make up of a whore." He said.

He then walked away behind me, I couldn't see him, then felt something, his tongue had returned to my ass, it was circling my sphincter, and then began to thrust in and out of my ass, his hands spreading my cheeks, so his tongue could go deeper inside of me. "Does Alexis like that" he said when he heard my moaning, "Does my little slutty maid love my tongue deep in her ass?"

"Yes sir, I love it sir. I am your slutty, sluttly filthy whore sir" I screamed, then it was gone, the feeling stopped, however it was soon replaced by Mathews cock, forcing its way in to my ass. "That it Alexis, nice and wet for sir" he said slowly as he pushed in and pulled out gently. Once my ass had grown accustomed to his cock, he picked up the pace. His fucking increased the tempo building, in, out, in, out. I moaned with every thrust I groaned every timed he pulled it back.

I felt his cock grow inside of me and then, I felt it shoot, jet after jet of hot cum into my ass. I screamed with pleasure as I felt him shot. He held his cock there for a minute or two and then slowly pulled it out. I was empty but not for long, the butt plug was jammed back in to my hungry ass, trapping his cum in me.

He then disappeared; I didn't hear anything for a while. I lay there tied unable to move in a trance, loving my life. Then a sharp sting hit my ass and the plug, I screamed out in pain as the shock surprised me more than the sting.

One

Two

Three

"What must my slut do when I am not around?" He asked me after the third whack of the paddle. "I must keep the suite nice and tidy for sir" I said through deep breaths and tears.

One

Two

Three

"That is correct, and when you hear the bell by the door ring that means I coming up here understand?" He barked at me. I still couldn't see him, my ass hurt so much, "Yes sir I understand" I said quietly.

"Next time I want you on your knees when I come up here" Matthew shouted, as he swung the paddle one more time on to Alexi's ass. Alexis couldn't do anything, her hands and feet were tied over a leather arm chair, his ass up in the air, red and sore.

His tears were gently rolling down his cheek as he heard Mathew throw the paddle down on the floor, move to him and untie the bounds and then leave the suite. "I'm sorry sir" he sobbed as he watched Mathew leave just before going Mathew turned around and smiled gently at me, "What would my girl like to have for dinner?" he asked me caringly as if the events didn't happen "I don't know sir" I sobbed a little confused, "The same as me then" he then opened the door walked out and slammed the door behind him.