Hotel Pussy

Story Info
A mystery key-card opens a door to an orgy.
1.7k words
3.96
57.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What kind of hotel was this? The mystery key card that the red head had given me at the hotel pool bar was burning a hole in my pocket as I made the journey up to the room. Amber, she said her name was. Room 321. Lift-off.

I slid the key card into the slot. Symbolic, I thought, smiling to myself. The green light lit up, permitting entry. I could already hear the sighs and moans of fucking as I opened the door, but what I saw inside made my dick solid in under 5 seconds.

Amber was naked on the bed, reverse-cowgirl on top of a guy, bouncing up and down on his cock, in the throes of raw passion. Her lusty face was already covered in spunk, as if ten guys had already blowed their load on her. I thought I might have missed most of the party, but then she grinned at me.

'Welcome to the party,' she said, through a cum-glazed grin. Her large breasts bounced rhythmically as she continued fucking the guy beneath her. 'Glad you could make it. I'll be needing some more cum soon, so get warmed up for me...I want to see you jerk off to me.' I did not need telling - my hand was already on its way down to free my swelling dick.

There were three other guys in the room jerking off. I recognised them all from the pool bar. They acknowledged me, then drew their attention straight back to Amber. I looked down at her pussy, with the landing-strip of pubes matching her fierce hair colour. Thick white juice was seeping out of her cunt; at first I thought it was from the guy she was fucking, but I soon realised the gunk was all hers. The cock she was fucking was covered in it. Natural lube, I thought. The best kind.

She started fucking the guy beneath her even harder, really grinding away, and I could tell he was close.

'Fuck yeah,' she sighed. 'That feels so fucking good. Are you gonna give me some cum now?'

'Yeah babe. I ready to burst.'

'I want you to cum on my tits. You three as well,' she said, looking over to the three other guys, a big smile on her face. 'I want you all to come on my tits. I want to feel your warm cream on my hard fucking nipples.' Then she looked at me. 'Not you though. I've got other plans for you.' That cheeky grin again.

She slid off the cock and got on the floor, on her knees. I noticed there was already cum on her chest, from previous donors. How many guys have been here? I wondered. By now I was naked and jerking off, my balls getting full with cum.

The three guys practically ran over to her, desperate for release. The guy she was fucking got up and stood over her as well, his dick practically dripping in her thick pussy cream. Four guys were jerking off over her, five including me, and she looked like she was loving every second.

She grabbed the cock she had been fucking moments ago and started slurping her juices off it. 'Mmmm...I taste good. I love the taste of my pussy juice.'

Then she took one cock in her left hand, one in her right, and started wanking them. She rolled her freshly-licked pussy cream around her mouth with her tongue, as if she was savouring it, then swallowed - it took her two goes to get it all down. Then the guy she had been fucking exploded cum on to her chest.

It was a massive load. As if it had been building up for ages. She's been toying with them. Warm, juicy spunk poured out of the cock, as if someone had had turned on a tap. It covered her chest, and started sliding down on to her tits. The guy moaned with pleasure.

That seemed to be all the other three guys could take. Almost in-sync, they spurted their own loads onto her chest.

'FUCK!', one of them shouted. All three loads were the same size as the first. Huge. A river of cum was now oozing between her tits. There was more spunk slowly making its way over her breasts. I watched as a stream slowly covered a hard nipple.

She was not quite done with the four of them though. She took a cock on her left and devoured it, making sure all the cum had been coaxed out. Then she took two more cocks and fitted both heads in her mouth, using both hands to squeeze out every last drop of cum. Then she took the final cock, the one she had been fucking, and slowly, gently, started sucking. She could still taste herself on him, and she wanted to get another fix.

She look at me. 'On the bed,' she ordered. I did as she said. She let go of the cock, kissed it, then stood up. She was a hell of a sight - four giant loads were busy obeying gravity and had started dripping off her amazing body. She had great curves, and every one of them seemed to be dripping with cum.

She crawled onto the bed. 'Lick my clit baby. I'm gonna sit on your face.' Amber's cunt was gorgeous. Like a work of art. Her smooth pussy lips hung large over her hole. It glistened with all kinds of sex juices, and her clit was enormous. Easy to suck, I thought. She shifted backwards on me until her ass was in my face, then pushed up with her knees and suddenly my mouth was treated to an array of tastes. It was like nothing I had ever tasted. Her own pussy taste was incredibly strong, incredibly sweet, and it was mixed with tastes of both her own cream and that of others. Exactly how many, I would never know.

'You're pussy is amazing,' I said, as I delved my tongue into her cunt. It was so wet; already, my face was soaked in juice. I started sucking on her clit.

'Ohhhhh, fuck yeah,' she said. I could almost hear her grinning. 'Lick that clit.' I felt the river of cum on her body starting to trickle down onto my stomach, but I was enjoying her pussy too much to care. She soon made it academic anyway by laying down on me, the cum sliding her tits around my legs. Her body felt slick against mine. The smell was amazing, all kinds of male and female sex juices coming together to create an incredibly powerful aroma. She started licking and kissing my cock, up the shaft then onto the head. She covered the head with her lips, then moved down, deep-throating me slowly but surely. It felt so unbelievable that I was neglecting her clit, and she reacted by shoving her ass towards me. I resumed exploring her pussy with my tongue, my taste buds on overload.

She was giving me the best blow-job of my life; a slow, sensual deep-throat mixed with jerking and sucking. It was as if she was desperate for my spunk.

But then she stopped. I moved my hand to my cock, directing it back towards her mouth, but she climbed off me completely and lay on her back, her head by the foot of the bed. I suddenly noticed two new guys in the room, naked, hard and jerking; they had entered while I was buried in pussy. I had not even noticed.

She looked me in the eyes. 'Fuck my tits 'til you come,' she said, lustfully. Then she looked at the other guys. 'Come here guys, I want you to come too.' They eagerly obeyed.

I slid my cock between her gorgeous tits. She took a breast in each hand and smothered my cock with her cleavage. Her boobs were still so slick with cum that my dick slid in and out of her tits perfectly. As I started fucking, the other two guys were jerking off in her face. She opened her mouth and it instantly got filled with a cock. The guy on the left was the lucky one. But she soon transferred to the cock on her right. They were both close to climax, and within a minute she had spunk in her mouth and on her face. It was the guy on the left, with an impressive load that covered her lips and tongue. She did not swallow; just waited for the guy on the right, as if she knew he would be next. She was correct; he was soon spraying warm juice all over her face. She licked her lips gleefully.

I was so close to climax. 'I'm gonna come,' I said. 'I'm gonna blow all over your tits.'

'Yeah baby, come on. Give me my spunk.'

She opened her mouth to catch any cum that might make it that far, and I blew the largest load of spunk in my life. It shot out, and the first load went straight into her waiting mouth. I grabbed my cock and started jerking it. The next few loads covered her tits and chest.

'Oh my God.' I moaned, as the cream continued to flow. She clearly had the taste for cum, as she quickly shifted up and shoved my dick in her mouth. She started sucking and the last few loads emptied onto her eager tongue.

She sucked my cock for a few seconds more, looking into my eyes the whole time. Then, removing my dick but still holding it, she opened her mouth so I could see the three loads of cum. Her eyes were wild with glee and lust, and she started gargling with the small ocean of spunk that lay in there. Then she swallowed, all in one go.

'I love cum so much...that tasted amazing, guys.' She was clearly satisfied. She stood up and looked around. For the first time, I caught a good look at her plump, round ass, and I could feel myself already getting turned on again. She looked at me and noticed where I was gazing. Then looked down at my dick.

'Like what you see? So let's see if we can get that hard again,' she said. The grin, and the cum, on her face was enough to do just that.