Hotel Room

Story Info
A story I wrote from readers' ideas.
5k words
4.43
17k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose the thing about temp work is that you never know what you're going to do next. Well, once - not too long ago - I got a strange job at a hotel. They were going to go for some kind of accreditation and find out how many stars they could put on their sign - you know the kind of thing. Well, to get their stars the rooms needed to be up to a certain standard. With 150 rooms, they needed help to go round the rooms and check that they were ready for the official inspection.

So, there I was, with a check - list on a clipboard and a pencil, going from room to room, making sure every one was up to scratch. After the first half a dozen or so, I was wishing I hadn't worn such high heels. I was on the third floor working my way down the corridor. The manager had given me a list of vacant rooms, and the idea was that I was to double - back later and check any of the rooms that were occupied now. Well, my feet were killing me so, I used my master key to enter the next room and I sat down on the bed. I guess I was so focused on taking my shoes off that I didn't notice the suitcase, the steam coming from the bathroom, or the shower being turned off. As I slipped off a shoe, the bathroom door opened and in walked this guy. He just stood there with a towel round his waist looking down at me. As soon as I realized the room was occupied I jumped up (wearing only one shoe).

"Oh my God," I said. "I am so sorry. I didn't realize there was anyone in this room." I was standing there with my shoe in my hand.

The man smiled - he had a certain assurance about him. He didn't speak straight away, just looked at me, his eyes flitting across my body, taking me in. He must have been in his mid forties - salt and pepper hair cut short and looking very trim. Maybe six feet two inches and quite broad across the shoulders. "I am afraid this room is already occupied." He said. "Perhaps the hotel can find you another?"

"Err. Well... Actually, I am working for the hotel." I picked up my clipboard and waved it at him.

"Well," he said, "If you need me to fill in a survey, I would have appreciated it if you knocked first."

"It's not a survey."

"Oh?"

"No, I am inspecting the rooms. Making sure they're up to standard." I smiled.

"Only the rooms, or the guests too?"

"Just the rooms. Not you. You're fine."

"Fine?"

"I mean... better than fine - you're great. If I was scoring you, you'd definitely pass."

"Pass?"

"I mean - with flying colours. No problem." I was starting to blush. "But I am only checking the rooms. And only the unoccupied rooms."

"Which, I believe, takes me back to my central point," he said. "What are you doing here?"

"I made a mistake. Or the manager did - someone did. This room was supposed to be unoccupied."

With my clipboard in one hand I now tried to put my shoe back on with the other hand. But I was nervous and wobbling and I had my hands full. I ended up falling and, as I went down, reached to grab hold of something to stop my fall. Well, it didn't do me any good. I grabbed at the first thing I could, which happened to be the man's towel. So then I was kneeling on the floor in front of this naked bloke, holding his towel. "Oh shit. Sorry... I am so sorry." I caught a glimpse of his cock - he seemed to be sporting a semi - before I held the towel up between him and me. I averted my gaze, even though the towel was hiding him from me.

He grabbed the towel back from me and just let it hang by his side - rather than wrap it around himself. and there I was, still kneeling in front of him.

"Well, coming into my room might not have been your mistake, but I don't think you can blame anyone else for that - can you?"

"N... no, I can't." I stammered. I tried to get to my feet, but he put a hand on my shoulder.

"So, what do you think we should do?"

"Pardon?"

"How are you going to make it up to me?"

I was blushing furiously, and my heart had started thumping as soon as his hand touched my shoulder. "Um. I really don't know."

"Well," He said, still in his slow languorous manner, "I could just tell the manager what happened."

I knew that wouldn't be good. Word would get back to my agency, and I might never get any more work again. That would be really bad news.

"Oh please don't. Is there anything else we could do?"

He took his hand from my shoulder, but I didn't try to get up then. Something was keeping me rooted to the spot.

He paused, "Well, I do think that there should be some... consequences for your indiscretion. Don't you?"

"I suppose so," I said. Frankly, right then, I had no idea what that might involve. I thought I did, and I thought I could handle it... How wrong you can be.

"You suppose so?"

"I mean, yes. There should be consequences."

He sat on the edge of the bed and patted his lap. "Bad girls get spanked." he said, completely matter of fact. My heart was already beating fast, and I had been blushing since I first caught sight of his cock. But now my heart was thundering in my chest and my cheeks were burning. He saw me hesitate, and said, "Or the manager - it's all the same to me."

I couldn't afford to lose the job and this was my first day (or I wouldn't have been wearing those stupid shoes). The manager didn't know me, he'd always take the customer's side. And I suppose the towel thing really was my fault. I stood up and then knelt across his lap. I could imagine him looking down at me, seeing my arse outlined in the charcoal grey pencil skirt, the seams of my stockings down the backs of my calves; perhaps the outline of my bra through the back of my blouse. I was certain he could feel my breasts against his legs. He put one hand on my shoulders to hold me down and then I was waiting for my spanking. But first I felt him hitching up my skirt. "Oh God," I thought. "He wants my bottom bare." He hitched up my skirt around my waist - then he'd see my black thong and suspender belt.

The first slap was a surprise - I really wasn't ready for it at all. He had only just hitched up my skirt and had left my thong in place and suddenly his hand came down hard on my arse cheek. I squealed and squirmed - but his hand held me firm. The second slap was even harder and made my arse cheek feel like it was burning. I didn't know how much of this I could bear. I gasped and whispered, "Oh fuck."

Whack! At least the third was no harder than the second, but it really didn't need to be - my bum was already stinging. Whack, whack, whack. Three more in quick succession and I was biting my lip. Good grief it hurt. I wasn't going to be sitting down for a week. This guy wasn't being playful - he meant business. I didn't know how much more I was going to be able to bear. Then he was gently stroking and caressing my bum - what a relief. It felt nice, and tingled after the spanking. I was just starting to relax when he spanked me again - three more in quick succession and I was gasping. He went back to caressing my arse after that and his fingers even slid between my thighs. I couldn't help but moan, especially when his little finger brushed the gusset of my knickers.

"I think you like a good spanking." He said. He spread my legs a little and cupped my pussy in his hand. Just feeling his hand through my knickers, I knew I was hot. and he knew it too. "It is hardly punishment if you enjoy it."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off his knee. His cock was no longer semi - erect, it was at full mast, and throbbing. I wasn't the only one who was turned on. "Take off your blouse." He said. I felt powerless - like I had no choice. Looking back, I know I did, but at the time... well, I did as I was told. I think it is a reflection of the power this man had that I would simply do as I was told. I took off my blouse as I knelt there with my skirt round my waist. When the blouse was off, he rolled it up and used it to blindfold me.

He helped me to my feet but only so he could sit me down on the bed. I could hear him rummaging about in a bag I guess and then he was putting something cold and metal on my wrist - then my other wrist. I was handcuffed. Then before I knew it, there was a ball in my mouth and a strap around my head - he tightened the ball gag so I could hardly make a sound. I think he must have used a rope to tie the handcuffs to the head of the bed. My heart was pounding in my chest now; I was moaning and trying to speak; trying to ask him to let me go. But he knew what he wanted. He slid my skirt down my legs and then I felt a rope around my ankle. He tied it round the leg at the foot of the bed. Then another rope at my other ankle and I was virtually spead - eagled on the bed.

I could sense that the man was close by - though my blouse worked as a blindfold, I could still sense light and dark just a little. I heard a strange metallic sound and couldn't work out what it was. It was right next to my ear - like he wanted me to hear it, but didn't tell me what was going on. Then I felt him pull at my bra - strap and I realized - he had a pair of scissors. He snipped through one bra strap, then the other, then cut it off altogether - pulling it off and revealing my breasts. I kind of guessed what was next, and groaned when I felt him pulling my thong from my waist and cut through the waistband. Now I was naked but for one shoe and my stockings and suspender belt - not that they left me much dignity. I tried pulling at the ropes that held me, but I couldn't move more than a few inches. I was completely at this man's mercy - and I didn't even know his name - fuck - I couldn't even see him!

I felt the scissors against the skin of my thigh, then he was cutting through my stockings all the way down my leg. Then the other leg. Another couple of snips and the suspender belt was gone too. All that was left was the remnants of my stockings on my feet, held in place by the ropes at my ankles.

He slid his hand up between my legs along my calf, past my knee - fingernails raking along my thigh until he brushed against my pussy. He slipped a finger inside me and then I realized how easy that had been - I was absolutely dripping wet. When he slipped his finger back out I wondered what was next. I didn't have to wait long before I felt his weight on top of me. He bit at my breast and my nipple and I could feel his erection on my belly. He lowered himself a little then slid his firm cock full length into my pussy. I would have gasped if not for the gag, so all I could do was moan. It felt amazing. Though I couldn't see anything - perhaps because I couldn't see anything - my sensations were all the more acute. He fucked me slowly at first then accelerated until the bed wobbled with each thrust. I felt like the room was spinning around me as he rammed his engorged cock deep into me over and over again. My whole body went into spasm as I came and then I relaxed - though he was still pounding. Suddenly he pulled out of me, and pulled off my blindfold. I could see him standing over me wanking his cock; rubbing furiously, it took only a minute before streams of hot cum erupted from him and splattered across my face and chest.

He smiled down at me. He had stayed completely silent while he fucked me, and still didn't say a word. He walked back around to his suitcase and came back with a huge pink vibrating dildo; he held it out so I could see it very clearly. I groaned as he flicked a switch to turn it on. I thought I could guess what was coming next. He slid the great vibrating dick down my chest, between my tits and across my belly. When he started to push it into me, I realized just how much thicker it was than his cock. I moaned into the gag as he slowly but surely rocked that dildo into my wet cunt. When it was all the way in, I was transported. I had never felt anything like it - never felt so full, or so used or so... well, amazing. I was euphoric, light as a feather, floating almost.

Then he went off into the bathroom and showered again. He left me there, the handcuffs chaffing my wrists and the enormous dildo filling me like never before. After showering, he shaved. After shaving he got dressed. And still he left me there watching him. He packed his briefcase, like he was ready to leave, but got something out of it. It looked like a chain. He held it up for me to see and I saw that it was a pair of nipple clamps. He carefully turned the screw to clamp each of my nipples in turn. I squealed through the gag, but he was oblivious. I thought I was going to pass out with the pleasure and pain of the sensations I was feeling. He must have known, because to bring me round, he slapped my face. When he knew I could see him, he showed me the key for the handcuffs, and put it down on top of the television.

Then he picked up the phone. "Hi - reception? This is Mr Phillip Stephens in room 316. I am going out for the day and would like someone to take a look at the bed while I am out. I think it needs adjusting." My eyes were popping out of my head. Oh my God what was he doing? "Can you send up someone from maintenance? No hurry," He went on, "I'll be out until at least six."

I nearly cried. What the hell could I do? He put the phone down, looked down at me and blew me a kiss. Then he picked up his briefcase, and left the room.

As you might be able to imagine, It was hard to trace the passage of time. And what could I do but wait? If I struggled, it felt like knives at my wrists, and my ankles were tied securely. With the gag in my mouth I couldn't call for help. All I could hope was that he'd return before maintenance showed up.

As it turned out, it wasn't the maintenance bloke or Mr Stephens who came to the door, but housekeeping. I was in a semi - conscious haze when I heard a knock at the door, and a woman's voice calling, "Housekeeping." Of course I couldn't answer, so she came in. She was in her mid - fifties with short grey hair and matronly looking - very big up - top and wearing a pink house coat. "Well, well, well!" She said, "What do we have here?"

I looked up at her trying to look like I was pleading - trying to will her to untie me. But she just went back to the door, pulled in her trolley and closed the door. She looked down at me, "I recognize you," She said. "You're supposed to be doing a room inspection, aren't you?" All I could do was nod.

"Well," she said, "You've fucked that up, haven't you?"

I moaned and nodded - still pleading with my eyes.

"You're wanting me to untie you?"

I nodded.

"Well, I'll do that if you do something for me."

I nodded. I didn't know what I could do for her, but - Jesus - anything to get out of this.

"I haven't had a good orgasm for fucking months. My old man is useless." I was getting a sinking feeling. "So, you bring me off, and I'll untie you. How's that?" I must have looked like a rabbit in the headlights. But what could I do? "I'll take this gag off, but if you scream, I'll just leave. Then you can see who finds you next. You going to scream?"

I shook my head. So she unbuckled the ball gag and took it off. My jaw was aching it had been held open so long. I lay there looking up at her and she just smiled down at me. Then she hiked up her housecoat and pulled off her huge white knickers. She stood up on the bed and lowered herself, still dressed, down onto my face. I could hardly breath as I felt her gash against my mouth and nose. She smelt of pee.

"Well, then." She said, "Get on with it." I knew what she wanted, and started to lick at her smelly cunt with my tongue. Licking and flicking at it, she slowly started to taste sweeter as her juices mixed with her piss. I could hear her moaning, but couldn't see a thing as her housecoat hid her from view. As she adjusted how she sat, I could lick up and down along her slit and even flicked at her arsehole as well. Well, what else could I do? At least if I brought her off she would untie me and let me go. I tried my best, I really did - licking and flicking at her slit, her clit, her arse. She started playing with my nipples by pulling on the chain - I almost shrieked the first time, the pain was so great. Then she lifted her skirt so she could play with her clit while I licked and sucked on her huge labia. I could hear her moaning and groaning and rocking left and right until finally, she fell forward on top of me; I could see her pussy right in front of me pulsating and dribbling her juices. She rolled off me and started to straighten her disheveled clothing.

"Please," I said. "Please let me go."

When she picked up the gag I realized my mistake. Realized this wasn't over yet. "No, no, please," I said shaking my head as she put the gag back on. My nose was wet with her smell.

"I think I might need to come back later and finish this room." She said. "But I'll leave you with a little gift."

I looked at her with a questioning gaze, "Why? What?" She rummaged about in her trolley and then turned to show me she had a big black butt plug in her hand.

"It's amazing what people leave behind in hotel rooms." She said. My eyes widened and that just made her smile. She stuck the plug in her mouth, to moisten it, then knelt between my legs at the foot of the bed, and eased the plug into my arsehole. Oh good grief. How much worse could this get?

She stood up and looked down at me, spat on me (I kid you not), and growled, "Fucking slut."

It had been literally hours since Mr. Stephens had left the room, and I didn't think I could take it much longer. The chambermaid hadn't been any help at all - in fact she'd made things positively worse. It would still be hours before six o'clock and what the hell would happen then. meanwhile, I was AWOL from my job and what was the manager going to say? I was fucked. Metaphorically and literally.

I drifted into semi - consciousness for what must have been an hour before there was a knock on the door again. This time it was a man's voice. "Maintenance. Hello?"

Again, I couldn't answer, couldn't hide myself from whoever came into the room. As it happened, it was a man, in a maintenance uniform and carrying a toolbox. "Hello?" He called as he came in, then, when he saw me, "Oh... Hello." with a broad toothy smile. He wasn't bad looking, but then - Christ - my judgement was somewhat influenced by my situation.

he looked me up and down - what a fucking mess I was in. Still cum from Mr. Stephens, and spit from the chambermaid. Makeup smeared over my face from the chambermaid's bum. And a chain hanging between my nipples. An absolute mess. But I guess I was still something of a turn - on to the maintenance man.

He fished around in is pocket and pulled out a mobile phone. He dialed a number and someone picked up, "Hiya, Ron. I have a situation up in 316. I think I'm going to need some help." I was shaking my head and trying to scream through the gag, but he wasn't interested. "Bring Dave too." I was shaking my head violently now, and pulling against my bonds, but they were tied too tight. There was nothing I could do.

While he was waiting for his friends, the maintenance man started teasing me with the dildo; sliding it slowly out then ramming it back in with a single swift movement. Out slowly then in fast. Over and over, as I moaned and shook my head. A few minutes passed and then Ron and Dave arrived. The three of them looked down at me on that bed, and I don't think I have ever seen anyone hungrier. "Well, well, well Darren. Thank you for sharing!" Sneered Ron. "Do you think she's a screamer?"

I shook my head, desperate to have the gag off. I mumbled "Please" as best I could and I think they must have understood. So they took off the gag, and again my jaw ached as I was finally able to close my mouth, "Thank you." I whispered, hoarsely.

"Please. Please can you take off these handcuffs? The key is on the telly."

"Not just yet, gorgeous." Said Ron.

But he did start undoing the ropes around my ankles and I could finally draw my legs together - the dildo and butt plug still inside me. With my hands still above my head I drew myself up into a ball, trying to hide my body from three pairs of prying eyes. My arse was still stinging from my spanking and my pussy sore from the hours of fucking from the biggest dildo I had ever seen.

12