Hotel Room Domination

Story Info
My whore needs to be punished.
2.6k words
4.08
32.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrap my arms around you from behind, pressing my chest into your back and my crotch into the outline of your ass that your dress reveals. The other patrons of the elevator surely spy the signs of a budding young romance, but unbeknownst to them, I'm simply trying to hide the growing wet spot that my precum leaves on my shorts.

I can't help being horny. We've been teasing each other all evening - my hand breaching upon the sovereignty of your dress to rub your thighs, your hands running along the underside of my penis under the table and over my shorts, my hands tracing along the outskirts of your thong, yours carefully unzipping my fly so as not to elicit a noise and silently teasing the head of my penis. The wine had only made me hornier, but perhaps most importantly of all, I knew what was in store for you. Tonight was not going to be about romantic acts like 'making love' or about the egalitarian concepts of treating others as equals. You didn't know it yet, but tonight was going to be about fucking my little sex slave until I was content with the finished product - a ravaged, cum-filled, and perhaps bruised woman curled up on the hotel room floor.

My heart was pounding as we exited the elevator. It wouldn't be long until I could finally do it, finally unleash months of pent up energy that I'd been longing to unleash on you, my sweet little fuck doll.

We walked toward our room. You had the only key. I'd planned on waiting, perhaps letting you loosen up with a drink from the mini bar and some hits from the vaporizer, but there was just no way I could wait any longer. My fantasies were years in the making, my plans months in my head, and after a this time, it would not suffice to wait a minute longer.

You inserted the key. A green light flashed on the door. My heart pounded. My erection throbbed. You turned the doorknob.

I walked in right behind you, so close you could surely feel the red flush to my face and the pounding coming from my chest. Perhaps I was imagining it, but I thought that I could feel the heat coming from your pussy, perhaps responding to my subconscious signals and anticipating my next moves.

Before the door had even closed behind me I went into action. My left hand covered and grabbed your mouth, pulling your back into my chest, while my right hand wrapped around your throat - not enough to cut off your supply of oxygen but enough to let you know that you were mine to do with as I pleased. You let out a gasp, but my hand prevented it from being audible, instead I merely felt a small burst of breath against my palm.

"I love you," I whispered into your ear. It's absolutely true that I love you - I couldn't do this to someone who I didn't trust and care about. A lesser woman would look back on tonight and think of me as a monster, as a heartless devil who lured in women in order to abuse them. I didn't want anyone to think that about me. Tonight was about love and trust, I needed to trust that when we woke up tomorrow, you would know how much I loved and cared about you, that what you saw tonight was merely one facet to a complicated man.

You struggled against my hold, but with each squirm it became apparent that struggling would only make it harder to breathe. "Let me make one thing clear..." You stopped struggling in order to listen to what I had to say. "I can't keep my hand on your mouth all night. When I remove it, will you promise not to make a noise?" You nodded. "Well then, there's something else. You aren't going to make a peep all night. There are children sleeping in the room next door and they don't need to know what goes on here. If you yell, scream, moan, talk, or whatever, you will be severely punished, got it?" I had no idea if there were children next door, nor did I care. I just needed an excuse to escalate my actions. You nodded again. "Good."

I unclasped my hand from your mouth, removed my hands from your neck, and threw you onto the bed, positioned on your back. You looked scared. Horny, but scared. I wanted to reassure you. I didn't want to scare you, but I didn't want to break character.

We'd spoken about this type of play months ago, this domination with fake non-consent. I needed to know that you were at least a little bit aware of what was going on - I didn't want you to quite get the wrong idea of what was going on. I also needed away of knowing if I was taking this too far - I may fantasize about playing a monster, but that isn't who I really am.

"La Senne." We'd had the conversation on the river, and I could see the glimmer of recognition in your eyes as you realized what was going on. A wave of relief seemed to wash over you as you remembered that I was in fact, at least a little bit sane. A light chuckle escaped your lips as you began to see the absurdity of your fear. Wrong move.

The chuckle, you see, violated the pact that we had made moments before. The poor kids who may or may not have existed in the room next to us needed to go to sleep, and I was not going to tolerate your attempts to rile them out of their slumber.

I strode toward the bed and threw myself on top of you, reaching my arm under your dress to pull down your thong before tossing it uselessly to the side. I lifted up your dress and dug my teeth right into your thighs. My bite was certainly not hard enough to break the skin, but it was hard enough to elicit a reaction. I could see you struggling not to let out a yelp as my head rested on your lap and the blood flowed toward your thighs, flustering the girl being forced to remain silent. I bit my way in your inner thighs until I was only inches away from your pretty little pussy. I'd punished you enough for that little chuckle, and I knew that further punishment awaited you if I kept going.

I could feel some heat and see wetness on your vulva, but it wasn't enough. Still, there was no way I could hold back, I was drawn like a moth to a flame. I licked my way up, starting at the opening at the bottom and working my way up your slit, stopping less than an inch from your Clit. You were horny, but the fear had prevented the foreplay from helping you reach your fullest levels of arousal. I would need to find a way to remedy that.

I knew what I needed to do. I slowed the licks up your pussy and began moving back down to your thighs, until my head was removed from your pussy. I wanted it back, but there were other priorities.

Without warning, I flipped you onto your stomach, pulling your ass into the air in one motion. I was still wearing shorts, those would need to go, but boxers could stay for now. I pressed my hard dick up against your pussy and ass, and began gyrating, making sure to push myself between the lips of your pussy and up your ass, nearly fucking you through the fabric of my boxers in both holes, but never pushing inside either one. I was right. As much as you didn't want to, you just couldn't resist the thought of being fucked hard from behind and you began pushing back on my dick, begging me with your body language to fuck you. Your ass rose, bringing your vagina into direct contact with my clothed penis. My dick hovered around the entrance to your wet little hole, and without even thinking, I pushed against it and pressed about half an inch into you.

It took everything that you could to keep from moaning. This wasn't part of my plan, but I was so horny I couldn't stop myself. Perhaps I should save my plans for another time and just fuck you now? I knew how good it would feel to press inside of you, and I wanted it. I continued to let my dick make little circles around your hole, letting you push further against me until nearly half of my still clothed dick was inside of you.

"Please. More." Your moan snapped me out of my trance. Wrong fuming move. The plan was still on. I abruptly pulled myself or of you, much to your detriment, and spanked your ass. You moaned again. Moaning girls who can't obey orders needed to be punished. I spanked you again, harder than you had ever been spanked before. You let out another squeal.

"I told you to stay silent." Such insolence required serious punishing. I flipped you back onto your back. I could tell that you thought about protesting, but didn't want to be punished again. Good, but you still had a punishment waiting for you.

I lifted your legs into the air and shoved a pillow under your ass, giving me better access to your entire genital area. Without warning, I slid my pointer finger toward your ass, briefly returning down to enter your pussy before I pulled back. That wasn't about pleasing you, it was about getting it nice and wet for the real punishment.

I lowered my finger below your pussy, brushing against the folds of lips at the bottom before centering around your cute little asshole. I don't do nearly enough to that hole, but god do I need to. I bring my face back to your pussy, licking my way around the lips and tasting your delicious juices, still avoiding your Clit as my finger made soft circles around your horny little asshole. Just keep licking. This time I could tell that you wanted it, and you pushed your pussy into my face, trying to move around until I licked your Clit. I would suck on your Clit, but only when I was good and ready. This was a punishment, remember?

Finally, I could tell that you were at a breaking point. Just a few more licks could send you over the edge. I decided to abide you, but with conditions. My finger continued to circle your asshole. Perhaps you had forgotten about it? I would make sure you remembered. Your pussy juiced had been dripping down, covering your ass cheeks and hole in your wetness. Combined with what was on my finger, and there was quite enough lube to go around on your ass. I licked your Clit. You moaned. I pushed my finger into your ass, penetrating past your tight little opening and moving deep into your virgin lite asshole. You yelped.

Between the moan and the yelp, you were in for quite a punishment. I had only meant to leave my finger there, perhaps eating your pussy out until you came and your ass pulsed around my intruding finger, but these sounds meant that you needed to be pushed well outside of your comfort zone. I began moving my finger in and out, finger fucking your tight hole for the first time and making you squirm. I was so horny I could have shot my load right then and there.

I didn't want to deprive you, so I made sure to lick your Clit until you were once again on the verge of cumming. Your breaths were quick. Your heart was racing, and your pussy and ass were both beginning to pulse.

"No fucking way is a loud little slut like you allowed to cum," I said as I gradually stopped eating you out. Slut is a strong word, certainly not one that I use lightly, but I was hoping that you would protest against it, causing me to punish you even harder. Instead you seemed to get off on it. Your ass tightened and your pussy pulsed as your arms reached out to grab my head, pulling me into your pussy.

My plan had been to deprive you, but I was so fucking horny that I couldn't stop. I dove back into you, vigouroisly lickingy my way around your Clit, sucking it, and running my chin across your slit ad the pleasure built up in you. You were going to cum.

I debated stopping right then and there, leaving your ass filled with my fingers and your pussy deprived of the orgasm that you so desperately needed, but god do I get horny when you cum. I couldn't stop myself, and I kept going. Your hips raised and your legs quivered. Moan after moan escaped your lips. You thrusted into my face and your ass squeezed my fingers. I kept happily lapping at your Clit, my face covered in your juices, as you came hard against me. Thrust after thrust from you, quiver after quiver, and finally you collapsed, your wetness leaving a visible spot on the sheets and my dick still hard as a rock. I needed to cum, and you needed to be punished for those moans.

I finally took my finger out of your ass. I couldn't tell if you would miss it, but I knew that you would seen feel full of me again. I flipped you over again, back onto the stomach with your ass in the air. The void left by my fingers left a nice opening for my cock, which I pressed against the opening of your ass. I knew that your ass had never properly been fucked, and it was time to remedy that.

I once again pushed into your hole. You moaned. I spanked your ass to punish you, and your ass spasmed, letting my dick push the rest of the way into you. I knew that this was knew to you, and I wanted to be gentle, but god I was horny. You were lucky that your ass was still lubed by your pussy juices, because I began fucking you hard, usingy free hand to rub your Clit. I wanted to bring you to a second orgasm, and it certainly seemed close, but god I was horny. I loved your little ass, but my god it made me so hot I couldn't even punish you for the moans that you were letting off. All that I could do was continue to spank you, but the sounds of your ass being slapped were being overshadowed by own moans.

A few spasms later, and my cum shot out to fill your ass, letting you feel my warm jizz up your tight ass for the first time. My god I was so horny that I filled you with my sperm before immediately collapsing into a heap on the side of the bed.

Perhaps my plans had been overly ambitious, but the ass fucking that I gave you made up for any disappointment that I had at not fully understanding the S&M thing. As I lay in a heap and you cuddled into me, kissing your way up my neck, all that was left for me to think about was how to fuck you harder the next time. My little slut still needs to be punished.