Hotel Room Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyatll
tonyatll
27 Followers

Once she Martina had done this I placed my hands either side of her head and started slowly sliding my hips forward and backwards along her body, causing her cock to slide out and in my arse as my cock slid in and out of her lips. As I got in the swing of fucking myself with her long cock and fucking her mouth at the same time I started slowly to speed up.

It was a bit frustrating to me that my thick 6 inch cock stopped me enjoying being fucked by the full length of Martina's cock as my balls would hit her chin when I was only three quarters of the way up her long throbbing cock.

It didn't matter though as I was still enjoying the full feeling of being fucked and was now going as fast as I could as I could feel my balls tightening ready for my orgasm. At that moment Martina started groaning around my leaking cock and I felt her cock pulsing as a sudden wet warmth flooded my arse.

That did it; I came explosively in her mouth, pumping several strong jets of hot cum in her mouth, which she tried valiantly to swallow. But there was so much, some leaked out of the corners of her mouth and trickled over the smudged lipstick before going down her chin.

I collapsed totally satisfied on top of Martina, with her cock still buried deep in my full arse. Sometime later Martina woke me and said "its nearly 2am you better get cleaned up and go!"

"Strewth, sorry I have to run" I replied. And as I went to get off of Martina I realised her limp, spent cock was still in my arse. I slid forward till with a "plop" her cock slid out and released a steady stream of cum from my arse, which dripped down all over her cock and shaved balls.

"Sorry" I said as I handed her some tissues and dived to the bathroom and quickly cleaned myself up before dressing and saying "goodbye" to Martina before leaving.

I am now waiting to hear when she is CUMMING here again from Spain for our next session.

tonyatll
tonyatll
27 Followers
12