Hotel Room Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Sub meets her dom for daytime fun.
1.7k words
3.88
56.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm late. I'm always running late. Today, the traffic was heavier than I expected it to be... and it looks like there is an accident up ahead. Damn, I think, slowing down to a stop. I'm in so much trouble.

As I wait for the speed to pick back up, I shift back and forth. The butt plug has been shoved deep because of my weight on it, and it is a constant reminder of what is in store for me. Bored and hot, I slide my skirt up a bit more on my thighs. I reach down and feel the wetness spreading on my panties. I am more than a little excited.

I'm ready to go.

Finally, the traffic begins to move again and I reach my exit. I glance at the clock. I'm only going to be about twenty minutes late. I look over at my purse, deciding whether or not to call. I did just speak with you, you know I'm late, and I know where I'm going. I would like to hear your voice again, but I decide that I should just drive.

As I pull into the hotel, I feel a delicious tremor move through my body. As always, I'm a little nervous, and my stomach is doing a few flips as I pull into a spot and gather my things. I look in the mirror once more, smiling, making sure nothing is in my teeth. I smooth my hair, fix my clothes, and get out of the car.

You answer the door on the first knock, and stand hiding behind the door as I walk in. Mmmmm... already I see all the little devices on the dresser, and immediately, I'm even more turned on.

I put down my bags on the table across the room, like always. Even though I've been "through" this so many times, I'm still so nervous. I hesitate a moment before turning around. One moment too long. I feel you grab my hair and force me back. Slapping me across the face, you growl, "You're late. Get out of your clothes and get on your knees."

I strip quickly, blushing as I remember the plug in my ass. The base is hidden between the cheeks of my ass, but you know it's there. I kneel down, tightening myself around the plug, almost afraid that it will fall out. But it's big and my ass it tight, so in it stays.

Almost immediately, you grab my hair and force my face forwards. I didn't see you undress- but then again, you've been there twenty minutes already waiting for me- and I didn't realize you were oh so ready for me. Moaning, I feel your cock slide into my mouth and hit the back of my throat. I brace myself as you begin using my hair to fuck my face.

I suck as hard as I can, trying to allow you to set the pace and control my movements. It's difficult, especially since I want so badly for your cock to stay in my mouth. I could lay for hours with your cock in my mouth, sucking and licking and kissing the entire length. I continue to moan and groan around you as you begin to move faster.

You take your cock out of my mouth suddenly, and I whimper. But before I can truly act, you use your hold on my hair to pull my mouth to your balls. I lick with long strokes of my tongue, trying to cover the entire area.

"That's right... mmmm... you are such a little whore. What kind of girl meets someone at a hotel room and is licking his balls within five minutes? Only a slut like you..."

I can only moan in urgent agreement. My pussy aches, and my ass is clenching and unclenching around the plug. I want your cock back in my mouth, but I know not to ask for it. You'll give it back as soon as you want to. I continue to lick and suck on your balls, relishing the manly smell and taste of your skin.

But you have other ideas, it seems. Abruptly, you turn and walk away from me. I stay on my knees, though I am rocking a bit back and forth as I wait for you.

"Stand up little bitch." I stand up quickly, wanting to please you. You wrap the blindfold around my face, fastening it tightly underneath my ponytail. Then the gag goes in, my lips stretching around the ball. I shiver in anticipation.

Suddenly, I feel you slap my left tit. I whimper against the gag, but do not move away. Again and again your hand hits my flesh, and I can feel my tit starting to warm up. You move over to the right side, and the right tit gets some of the same attention. Then you grab my nipples, one in each hand, and pull and twist and pinch. I am groaning and writhing. Latching on tightly, you pull hard upwards, forcing me onto my toes. I wail behind the gag, biting down onto the rubber. When you let go, I fall back a bit, only to feel you reach back out and grab onto each nub again, pulling me back up.

As your fingers tighten, I wail louder, though the sound is muffled and you only chuckle. I try to lift myself higher to loosen the pressure, but it is no use. Finally, you let me back down, only to resume the slaps across my chest. I can feel my skin starting to heat up, the flush that seems to start deep within my body. The heat travels to my pussy, making the little muscles deep inside clench in anticipation.

You grab my hair again, using it to direct me into the corner. "Kneel down whore," you snap, as you push on my shoulders. My knees hit the carpet and I lean forward slightly, putting my head against the wall. I work to slow my heartbeat and catch my breath as I listen to you get things ready.

After a few minutes, I hear you speak again. "Come over here." I wonder how I am going to figure out where here is, blindfolded as I am. I blindly get up, feeling for the wall, then the dresser, and finally (where I assume you are) the bed. I hear you chuckle at my predicament, and I laugh a bit too. More of my nervousness floats away.

Grabbing my hand, you pull me towards you. One more rough tug on each nipple, and then you push me down onto the bed, where I land on my back. "Get into the middle, you stupid cunt." I move quickly, trying to determine where the middle is.

You attach the cuffs to my wrists and ankles, then work quickly to attach my wrists to the rope at the corners at the top of the bed. Bending above me, you quickly slide your hard, thick cock back into my mouth. Unable to do much, I wrap my lips around my teeth and suck as you fuck my mouth.

My eyes start to tear up as the tip of your cock hits the back of my throat. I force myself to relax, swallowing to let you in. Slowing down, you slide your cock all the way in, your balls hitting my chin. I can't breathe- all I can do is swallow and suck your dick. After a few moments, I start to panic, shaking my arms in an attempt to free my wrists.

You moan and pull your cock from my mouth, letting me breathe for a moment before moving back in. Your hand tangles in my hair, pulling my head up so that you can sink in all the way to the hilt. Again, I force myself to relax and swallow, but the fear rises up even faster this time. "That's a good girl," you whisper, and I calm down instantly.

After pulling back, then slowly sliding in and out of my mouth a few times, you withdraw completely. I feel your fingertips on my legs, sliding down over my skin lightly until you reach my ankles. I hear you attach a clip to each cuff, and I assume that I'll be stretched out in an x. But suddenly I feel the rope pulling my legs up and open. I'm now stretched out bent in half, with my pussy and ass wide open and waiting.

I moan, the feeling of vulnerability making my pussy cream. I can feel how exposed I am, forced to wait for you. I hear you moving around in the room, and then you return to the bed. Suddenly, you pull on the plug's base and it pops out. Knowing I'm primed and ready, knowing your cock is hard... knowing how much I love it when you fuck my ass... I moan louder, begging against the gag for you to put your cock into me.

When I feel your cock bump against my ass, I groan even louder, trying to lift my hips even more. I feel your fingers and then your cock against me. Moving slowly, simply to torment me further, I feel your cock begin to stretch my ass out further as you work your way in.

Your cock is so hard and so thick, and it feels so wonderful in my ass. Holding it for a minute, still deep in my bottom, you allow me to clench my muscles around you. My toes curl as I clench as hard as I can. "That's it you little slut... let me feel you grab my cock..."

Smacking my ass once, you begin pumping in and out... in and out... I can do little, tied up as I am, but I can't stop moaning. Your cock feels so good, moving in and out of me, sliding in and out... damn... fuck...

Then I feel it. I feel you tighten up, I feel your cock spasm... once... twice... again and again. It's not as good as when I feel you cum in my mouth, when you shoot your load down my throat, but I can feel every throb, every tremor. Your cum is so hot and I feel even more full. I cum around your cock as you finish, and have another small orgasm as you withdraw.

"And we still have lots of time dirty girl..."