Hotel Room Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with a fisting.
2.7k words
4.37
88.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flutter my eyelids behind the blindfold as I listen to you move to gather up some supplies. My breathing has returned to normal—just as yours has—but I can still feel your cock in my ass. If only it was still there. I love it when you fuck my ass.

I am uncomfortable in the position, my back rounded, my body bent in half. My legs are wide open and up high, attached to the bed. My arms are tied to the same two corners. Knowing that there is even more pain in store, however, I simply wait quietly. I chuckle softly as my predicament.

Suddenly you smack my ass. “What is so funny, you little cunt?” you ask. With the gag in I can’t really answer, but you don’t expect a reply anyway. You smack my ass again, this time a little harder. I whimper behind the gag.

I feel your hands move up to my pussy, wide open because of the way my legs are tied. You spread my pussy lips farther and flick at my clit, and I moan in surprise and pleasure. I feel your strong hands, calloused and rough, work on spreading my pussy lips and crushing my clit. I start to feel the familiar heat, the building towards an orgasm. But you must sense it too—perhaps it is the loud moaning or the quickened breath—and withdraw. I groan unhappily.

You slap my ass again. “Shut up cunt.”

I hear some noise, and then feel you grabbing my pussy lips again. Thinking that you might be willing to return to my clit, I moan eagerly. That’s when I feel the first bite of the clothespin on my skin, pinching and pulling. Many more pulls and bites and pinches follow. When you are finished, there are at least four pins on each lip. It is painful and pleasurable at the same time, and I gasp.

I feel you pulling on each of the clothespins, but I can’t figure out what you are doing. I sit quietly, allowing the warmth from the pinching to spread. I can feel my nipples becoming even harder. I didn’t even think that was possible. My pussy has started tingling again, wet and ready for whatever you have in store.

Your hands leave my body, but only briefly. When they return, I feel you push open the pins a bit and then feel something bumping against my pussy. A few missed thrusts, and then the vibrator makes contact and slides inside of my pussy. Groaning, I try to thrust my hips up to push it farther in. It’s hopeless, but you seem to understand and I feel you push it in all the way.

Then you turn it on, and I’m floating, my pussy clenching around the vibrator as it pushes me closer and closer to the edge. Through the haze, I feel you pulling the clothespins together, and I realize you’ve put some sort of string through the holes on the end of each one. Basically, you’ve just tied in the vibrator, and there is no hope of escape from the pleasure.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” I moan, falling deeper into subspace.

“That’s a good little slut... your pussy was so wet... you like being open for me, don’t you whore?”

I moan even louder in response. I can feel myself tighten around the vibrator, and I spasm in a small orgasm. “Fuck,” I mutter, further muffled by the gag. Your chuckle tells me you understood.

You leave the bed again, and I hear the TV turned on. My legs are starting to shake from the stimulation, but Jerry Springer is on and your attention has been pulled away for the time being. My pussy is growing wetter, but the clothespins are effectively keeping the vibrator in place. I can’t escape, only take it again and again and again.

I feel you reach over, and suddenly the vibrations are stronger. “Fuck,” I mutter again. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.” I can feel myself beginning to spasm in one intense orgasm after another. My whole body feels like it is on fire.

That’s when it happens. You suddenly begin to strike my ass with a cane, again and again and again. I can’t decide how to respond. The vibrator is still making me cum, but the pain is making it harder to get over the edge. More time passes between each orgasm. I don’t know whether to cry or moan or yell.

My ass moves further off the bed as I begin to struggle against the intensity. But you just follow me. Tears are flowing from behind the blindfold, sliding down my cheeks and into my hair. I whimper and wail against the gag, biting down harder and harder, but there is no mistaking the hardness of my nipples or the wetness of my pussy.

“Come on, little bitch. You can take more. Come on... take it... take it...” You continue to strike my ass with the cane, moving across my ass and over the backs of my thighs. Each strike leaves long lines of fire across my skin.

“Fuck!” I scream against the gag. The cane falls to the bed, but before I can register that the assault on my ass has stopped, I feel you take hold of the string holding the clothespins together.

And you pull.

All at once, the pins come off and the vibrator slides out. I scream again, but not before having another orgasm.

“Time for a break, slut,” you say, undoing my legs so that they are slowly lowered back to the bed. When you release my wrists, I try to curl into myself to calm my body down. As I try to change positions, however, I feel you pull me onto my stomach and straddle my shoulders.

You remove the gag and take off the blindfold, though I don’t open my eyes. Grabbing my hand, you pull me up. I groan, not quite ready to move yet, and you smack my stinging ass. I get moving without much more motivation.

I sit down on the large, overstuffed chair that the hotel room offers, and immediately you climb up to kneel over my face. “Open up wide, slut... time for a reward.” You guide your cock, hard and solid, into my mouth again. I moan as I feel it slide over my tongue. Because of where your body is, I can only reach your calves with my hands. My arms are stuck.

Your cock, its wonderful taste and smell, fills my mouth and makes me moan. I try to make my mouth as pleasurable as possible for you—sucking as hard as I can, making it as warm and as wet as possible, covering my teeth with my lips. I glide my tongue over the ridge on the bottom of your cock and groan. I can’t wait until I feel that same ridge rippling with a load.

You withdraw your cock, smacking my face with it and rubbing it around my lips and cheeks. I stick my tongue out, longing for more of a taste, and you smack your dick against my tongue and lips, teasing me. You move up slightly, forcing my mouth against your balls. I feel you stroking your dick as my tongue and lips move over your balls.

After a few minutes, you slide back into my mouth. I suck harder on it, delighting in the feel of your cock passing through my tightened lips. Please, I think... please, cum for me... I moan the plea rather than speak it.

I hear your breath start to go faster, start to get heavier. “Oh yeah, you little whore... you want me to cum for you, don’t you? You’re a little bitch... a little cocksucking bitch.”

Suddenly, you pull your cock out again. I open my eyes to see you jacking off over my face, and I moan. “Oh yes, please... please cum all over my face. Please,” I beg. It happens. I feel the muscles in your leg tighten, and then the warmth of your cum as it hits my face. I hold my mouth open, my tongue out, trying to catch as much as I can for a taste.

It’s delicious, so wonderfully delicious.

A few more spasms, and then you move away, leaving me to sit on the chair. I sigh with contentment. I hear the water running, and you soon return with a wet washrag. Softly, almost tenderly, you wipe my face. The tenderness is reassuring, and my body melts in satisfaction.

“Still have a few more hours,” you chuckle, moving away from me to clean up a bit. You put your clothes back on, though the shorts leave your legs bare.

“Fantastic,” I reply belatedly, still slightly hazy. I watch you through half closed eyes as you lay back on the bed to watch TV, allowing me a few minutes to come back down.

When I feel like my legs will support me, I chuckle and move over towards you. My pussy creams again as I approach, sitting down on the bed next to you, feeling your skin against mine. I hesitantly reach out to rest my hands on your legs. When I see the move was received well, I begin to run my hands up and down your calves. “You can play with yourself if you need to,” you offer, without looking at me.

“Thank you,” I reply, reaching down. I slide my fingers into my pussy, spreading the smooth lips slightly to caress my clit. With one hand on your legs and the other on my clit, I begin to work myself up. I blush when I realize you are watching me. For some reason, I am slightly embarrassed, and I lower my head to look at your legs.

Though you have seen me in many, many more revealing poses, a blush covers my cheeks. I am embarrassed to let you see me playing with myself. I think you may enjoy it if I fucked myself in front of you, but I can’t bring myself to do it.

But then you stand up, and the decision is no longer mine to make.

You grab a dildo from my bag, handing it over to me. “Fuck your pussy,” you order, pulling the chair over to sit down and watch. Lowering my head again, I shyly work the dildo into my pussy and begin to hesitantly pump it in and out.

“No, you stupid cunt! Come on, I said fuck your pussy. Do it!” The sound of your voice, the demand, the sternness, arouses me. Looking down, I see the way the dildo glistens, covered with my cream. I begin to move the dildo rapidly, trying to fuck myself as hard as I can.

“That’s it, little bitch... now pull it out for a minute.” I do as you say, though I whimper as the dildo pops out. I feel so empty. “Lick it. Suck on it like it’s my dick.”

I smile coyly, bringing the dildo to my mouth. I stick my tongue out first, licking my way up and down the length. Once it is wet enough, I begin to slide it into my mouth, fucking my own mouth slowly with the plastic toy.

”That’s enough,” you order. “Put it back in your cunt.”

I slide it back down into myself, enjoying the sensation of the toy sliding into my pussy. I must have moved it too slowly, however, because suddenly you are standing in front of me. Grabbing my ankle, you pull me towards you and grab the toy out of my hand. You shove me back onto the bed, then begin to fuck me hard—a lot harder than I had fucked myself. “See, cunt? See how easy this is? Why couldn’t you do this?”

As my breathing picks up and the pitch of my moans rises, I begin to cum. It is a long, drawn out orgasm- perhaps not just one, but many. I begin to thrust back against your hand, seeking more and more of the dildo and your hard thrusts.

Almost violently, you pull the dildo out. As I lay there trying to catch my breath, I hear you quickly moving around. You are back soon, before I can even recover completely, and I hear the snap of gloves. While I am still coming down, you begin to finger my pussy, adding lube with an almost practiced motion while you fuck me with your fingers.

When you are satisfied with the amount of lube, you drop the tube and begin to play with my clit. As I feel your fingers—three now—moving in and out of my pussy, and your fingers on my clit, I begin to climax again.

You slow down, sliding four fingers in and out of me. Your fingers are gone from my clit, and I hear your voice. “Such a wet pussy... such a little slut, aren’t you? You know what I want... are you going to give it to me, dirty girl?” I force myself to relax, trying to open myself to you. It is difficult, the inner muscles tensing as I move towards the edge. My head flops back and forth against the pillow, my hands fisting in the blankets. I cum around your fingers, the orgasms seeming to grow in intensity each time.

You stop, withdrawing slowly, then flip me over. I lay there in a daze, moving my hips up and down, humping the bed underneath me. You’ve gotten me worked up now, and I’m ready to go. Damn, but I am ready to go.

I feel your hand on my ass now. You push me forward a bit on the bed, and I get up on my hands and knees to move up towards the pillow. Once you have enough room on the bed, I drop my shoulders, my cheek against the mattress. I feel you behind me, beginning to work your fingers up my ass. You start with two fingers—a dirty girl like me doesn’t need to be opened up with just one to begin with—and quickly add a third. I am moaning, asking for more.

A fourth finger joins in, and I begin to move back and forth on your hand. You keep still, watching me fuck myself. Then, pausing me with a gentle pat on my backside, you twist your hand so that I can work myself down on your entire fist.

We’ve been so close, and I’ve been practicing, but neither of us was expecting this. Without much more than one or two quick thrusts, I work myself completely down on your fist. I pause as I feel my ass tightening back up around your wrist, and cum. Hard.

As you begin to fuck my ass with your fist, you maneuver your cock out of your pants. I’m too caught up in my own pleasure to know how. But suddenly you are free of clothing, and you are jacking your cock. A few deep punch fucks, and you and I both cum.

Hard.

The cum is all over your stomach, and as you withdraw your hand, we both collapse. You recover first. I listen to you get up and move into the bathroom, my body still trembling, my eyes tearing from the intensity of the orgasms. After a few moments, the shower comes on and I mourn the fact you are washing away your sweet cum.

Finishing quickly, you come into the room still slightly wet and snap at my ass with the towel. You instantly have my attention. “Into the shower with you, dirty girl,” you order.

I smile and move into the bathroom myself, rubbing my ass as I go. I shower quickly as well, though only because I lack the starch in my legs to stand for that long. I move into the room and collapse on the bed, soaking the pillow with my wet hair.

I lay there, achy and sleepy and content, and I watch you moving around. As I settle in, you drape the blanket over me to allow me a nap. You switch the TV back on, knowing we both need a break now. You lay back against me, letting me feel your weight on my back, effectively using me as a pillow.

I snuggle deeper and you pat my ass. I drift off to sleep, my body still buzzing with the aftershocks.