Hotel Ste. Dominique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
381 Followers

"Oui," he says with a gleam in his eye as he pats Yvonne's ass as she walks past him to mix a pitcher of drinks at our bar.

"It really is the water. Yes, I won't lie to you. Ponce de Leon missed finding the 'Fountain of Youth' by only one island. It is here, on this, our island. There is a spring deep inside the mountain above this resort that pours out a river of life giving elixir that we're sipping now, giving us a long and almost eternal life."

"Here, I think you both could use a drink of this; daiquiri's made with the very potent local rum," Yvonne says as she returns with a tray laden with a pitcher and four glasses and pours us each a drink.

"Tell them the best part, Joseph," she says while she sits back down.

"The best part? MMM; I'll leave that for you, Dear."

"Well there 'are' some side effects," Yvonne goes on to say looking at Zoe.

"And...?" Zoe responds.

"Yes, well, first there is the obvious endless hardon that you both must have noticed by now. Then you saw how your man obeyed and quietly followed you while his cock was in your hand.

"Umm, yes that was different," Zoe says, smiling.

"And your man will obey your every wish."

"Get out of town!" Zoe yells at Yvonne.

"No I won't and yes, all you need to do is say their name first then give a command. Watch this," Yvonne says with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Joseph, walk over and kneel in front of Zoe with your hands behind your back and ask to lick her pussy."


I watch, dumbfounded as Joseph does just that.

Zoe looks skeptical. "Oh, come on you're fooling us."

"I'm not; try it on Serge."

"OK, I will. Serge, walk around the table and kneel in front of Yvonne with your hands behind your back and ask to lick her cunt."

My cock gets even harder as I find that I can't stop myself from standing and walking around the table and, sinking to my knees, ask this woman that I'd just met if I could lick her cunt. Looking beside me I could see Joseph waiting for Zoe's response as I wait for Yvonne's.

Yvonne laughs and smiles at Zoe. "Your call."

"Oooh I could learn to like this place" Zoe says as she smiles back; spreading her legs and pointing to her wet pussy she encourages Joseph to start licking. Yvonne does the same; spreading her legs wide, telling me to lick her hairy blond cunt.

As Joseph and I lick and suck on their wet cunts our Ladies carry on chatting over our hard working heads about the resort as if it was perfectly normal to have the other Woman's Man licking on her pussy.

"I love the way your man hums as he brings me to orgasm," Yvonne drawls," Does Joseph please you?"

"Oh, yes," Zoe moans, "his tongue is sooo long!"

After having at least four orgasms each, the Ladies decide that they have cum enough for now and they push our heads away from between their legs. My beard is sopping with Yvonne's nectar and looking over at Joseph I could see his clean-shaven faced is smeared with Zoe's juices.

Yvonne looks at our faces in mock disgust. "Joseph, Serge go use the shower and clean up." Joseph quickly rises and walks to a shower on the outside wall of our suite while I remain on my knees in front of our guest wondering what had just happened. I thought that the elixir made me follow specific orders from a Lady. Instead I wait; idly licking Yvonne's nectar from my mustache; still on my knees with my arms behind my back. "Oh, how forgetful of me," she says in exasperation with herself, "the Men only obey the Lady they came here with unless she gives control to another Woman by giving her consent verbally. And please, please remember to put a time limit on your consent. Men have been stolen for hours by unscrupulous Women who will take advantage of that little slip."

Zoe looks visibly stunned by all this information. I know I am. She pauses; deep in thought before looking me in the eye then pauses again. Shrugging her shoulders she mumbles, "Why not." In a wondering voice she says, "I give you control of my Man while you visit with us today".

"And I give you mine while at your suite today," replies Yvonne.

"Now, then," Yvonne says looking at me, "Serge, go and shower. You may talk with Joseph while there. When you and Joseph return to the table you may join us." As I rise to wash the drying juices from my face I hear Zoe being told that words like 'you may join us' releases the Men from being under voice control.

~~oo0O0oo~~

I walk into the refreshing shower for yet another first; a shower with a man who had just licked my Lady's pussy. As I step into the spray Joseph turns to say hello; nearly crossing swords with me. If I hadn't turned away quickly our hard cocks would have touched! He laughs at me and says, "Serge, when every Man's cock points straight out this will happen very often; so don't worry about it. The lucky ones are those whose erections point straight up. They get hit less often."

"Or, in your case, more often," I say looking at his very long cock sticking out at a jaunty angle, "with that length it's a wonder it isn't black and blue."

"Yes, it has become quite long," Joseph says almost to himself. He looks up to see my confused look and continues, "More lessons are required here, I think.

"The elixir has to change you to be healthy enough to live a very long life. To achieve this it tones and improves your body. Your unconscious mind controls how you improve as you are changed, and to a varying degree your partner affects it as well. When we arrived here I was a weak, balding man with a short and skinny penus. Yvonne was skinny like she is now and she was brown haired with a very flat chest, but she had beautiful long, sensitive nipples; which, I'm happy to say, are still there.

"Look at us now, Serge, we are very healthy. I have a full head of hair, muscles everywhere and a skinny cock......ten inches long, though. Yvonne is blonde and has the large breasts that she so longed for. It seems that a penus can only get larger in one dimension; either length or thickness, but sometimes it gets smaller."

I look over at Zoe, then down at my thick cock, thinking of the changes that are to come to us and wonder what we have got ourselves into.

Seeing that I'm looking toward the Ladies Joseph looks that way as well and says, "Ooops, I'm a little behind here. There is one last thing to tell you before we rejoin the Ladies."

"What is that, Joseph?" I ask.

"Well...when they get excited they like to swap Men. And they are on the way to the Jacuzzi now. Yvonne has finished telling some of the secrets of the resort to your Lady. You do remember how horny you both got when you entered the pool, don't you?"

"Yes," I say, nonplussed.

"We'd better get over there quick before we are ordered to," Joseph says as he walks away from the shower toward the patio's Jacuzzi. I follow wondering, "It's got to be only ten in the morning. What's next?"

As we come near the Jacuzzi Yvonne says, "Joseph, Serge you are both tardy. Step down into the water and immerse yourselves, totally, please." We both do as ordered and as I sink under I feel the amazing tingle from the water all over me. I am driven to heights of horniness that I'd never felt before I came to this island resort and my cock starts to throb. When I come up for air I hear Yvonne speaking again. "It is, once again, your call, Zoe."

Zoe takes a long deep breath and I can see that she is thinking very hard. Making up her mind, she looks at me with deep love before turning her eyes to Joseph and says, "Joseph, go to the nearest sun bed and lay on your back with your hands behind your head and wait for me to fuck myself on your long cock."

Before I can even think of anything to say Yvonne tells me to go to the sun bed next to the one Joseph is now heading for and to lie on my back to wait for her to mount herself on me. I mutely move to obey her command.

Our Ladies remain in the Jacuzzi as we walk over to lie on the sun beds as ordered. I look to the Jacuzzi to see their hands under the water moving on their clits as each Woman brings herself to a very loud orgasm. Ignoring Joseph and I, laying with our cocks throbbing in the hot sun, they continue to talk after cumming as Yvonne tells Zoe more things about the resort. I can see my Lady's head nod, yes, from time to time as I wait for Yvonne to fuck me. In their own time the Ladies step out of the Jacuzzi and sway their beautiful bodies over to the foot of the sun beds. They stop to stare at Joseph and I, as we lie unable to move from our prone positions, with lust in their eyes.

"Well, here goes," Zoe says as she crawls onto the sun bed that Joseph is laying on to straddle him and, grabbing his cock, lifts herself up to put his long shaft at the entrance to her sweet, wet cunt. Yvonne straddles me, but waits to watch Zoe as my Lady slowly lowers herself onto the long thin cock under her. Zoe is almost all the way down when she stops suddenly with a loud, "OOoh." She then takes the last inches quickly into her pussy with a loud gasp, impaling herself on the long cock she is using. She rests for a second then starts riding cock with a look of pure sexual lust in her eyes.

Yvonne, having watched Zoe mount Joseph, grabs my throbbing cock and puts it to her wet hole and slides down onto it. I feel my thick cock slowly enter her tight, wet cunt as she savors each inch. She stops as she feels my thick, bulbous cock head enter her and lets out a small, "oh." As she sinks lower she feels the first ring go in and goes, "Oh." Lowering herself a little more she takes the second ring in with a louder, "OH." Yvonne then drops all the way down, taking all of me into her, until her clit hits my thick cock ring. She yells a loud, "OOoH, my!" before she starts grinding and fucking herself on the cock she's riding. I can feel her insides pulsing and contracting as she rides my shaft; my jewelry and thick cock head finding those special spots that are in every Woman.

Zoe comes first, shaking and spasming on the long cock in her, before lowering her head to passionately kiss Joseph as he lies there; his hands still behind his head, held motionless and mute by command.

Fucking herself furiously on my cock Yvonne comes right after with a very loud scream and collapses on top of me; kissing my chest and neck before moving up to my lips and she tongues me deeply. Zoe and Yvonne rest for a moment before starting to ride our cocks to orgasm again.

"Oh Yvonne, you are always so loud when you get off!" I hear a Lady say in a strong Irish accent from the beach behind my head.

"Fiona, Raquel, how nice to see you two," Yvonne says as she stops fucking me to sit up with my hard shaft deep in her pussy, "You have to see what I'm sitting on!

"It wouldn't be a cock, would it?" Fiona laughs.

"Zoe, meet two of my best friends."

There was no response from my Lady as she has yet another orgasm and falls, once again onto, Joseph's chest.

"What?" Zoe asks as she finally responds to the world around her.

"Zoe, Meet Fiona and Raquel."

Zoe sits up on Joseph's cock, settling it deep inside her cunt, and takes in this new and bizarre situation. I am not able to speak, but I can agree with her thoughts. Here we are with her riding another Man's cock and me being fucked by that Man's Woman and she is talking to two more nude Ladies that happened to be walking by our patio.

"You have to see the piercings and jewelry on Zoe's Man's cock," Yvonne says. She then turns to my Lady asking, "Do you mind if I show off your Man's rings?"

Zoe, still in orgasmic bliss, and rocking on Joseph's cock toward yet another orgasm answers with a soft, "No, you can show them his nice cock rings," just before hissing out a long, "Yesssss," as she comes again on the cock in her dripping wet pussy and almost passes out with her head on Joseph's chest.

~~oo0O0oo~~

Lying on my back and commanded not move I can't look to see these new arrivals to our patio, but I hear a soft, sexy Hispanic Woman's voice say, "We'll be right in." I then hear the sound of their steps in the sand as they move to our patio gate and walk to where we are on the sun beds.

Yvonne looks at Zoe and asks, "are you done fucking, for now?"

"Yes, I really do need a cool shower," Zoe says as she lifts herself off Joseph's long cock, letting it fall onto his belly with a wet slap.

Yvonne slowly raises her cunt up my shaft until it falls free onto my stomach; wet with her cum juices.

Our freshly fucked Ladies stand to greet Fiona and Raquel as they come into my view. Fiona is as Irish as you can get with strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles across her nose and the tops of her large, soft, tits. She is of medium height and sort of plump; large and soft everywhere with a big ass and a little belly over her bald pussy. Raquel is a very short Spanish fireball with dark bedroom fuck me eyes, large pert breasts, a tiny waist and wide hips. Her bush is trimmed and shaved into a heart shape over her pouty cunt lips.

"So, what is this about what you are sitting on?" asks Raquel.

Yvonne turns to my Lady and says, "Zoe, will you show off your Man or shall I?"

For an answer, Zoe walks over and takes possession of my cock by grabbing and lifting it to show off my frenum and ball piercings and to display the large cock ring around my cock and balls. "He has some rather interesting adornments as you can see," she says, proudly, I think. "I'm thinking about adding another piercing, though. Do you think a dydoe through the edge of his cock head would look nice or maybe another one on his ball sack right at the bottom?"

"I think he should have a bell put on his scrotum ring, don't you? It would sound so nice as he walks. Tinkling with every step," Raquel purrs as she fondles my balls.

By now all the Ladies are touching and playing with my cock as if I am an object on display. Raquel plays with my rings then lifts my cock to look at the purple head. "Yes his cock head is perfect for a Dydoe. Are you thinking of the classic two or just one in the centre?" she asks as she gives my cock a long slow stroke.

"Do you know if a Dydoe piercing is painful?"

"Oh, I hear it can be quite painful."

"Two, then, if we can find someone to do the piercing," Zoe decides.

"Don't worry, I think that the Hotel Ste. Dominique will have a piercing and tattoo parlor within a day or two," Yvonne answers, "the experience of a pierced cock finding all the right spots in our pussies is just too good not to have a few more of these beautiful ornamented things about." Yvonne gives my cock a stroke too. "Let's go and have that shower, now, Zoe."

As Zoe and Yvonne leave to shower the two new Ladies turn to Zoe and ask to try out my cock.

"Yes, you may," is all that my Lady says as she walks away, then, as an after thought she says, "Oh, and Serge, obey these Ladies while they are here."

Yvonne tells Joseph the same and joins Zoe in the shower.

"Let's leave the Men here for a few minutes while we try out Zoe's Jacuzzi," Raquel says.

"Yes, lets."

As I lie and wait on the sun bed, sweating from the hot sun beating down onto me, I hear, first, the laughter of Zoe and Yvonne as they shower and wash each other. After that I hear the sound of Fiona and Raquel playing with each other in the Jacuzzi pool as it makes them hornier than they already are and drives them to extremes.

Zoe and Yvonne soon join the other Ladies in the pool. I hear murmurs and soft giggles that quickly turn to low moans accompanied by splashes as they start pleasuring themselves and each other.

I must have fallen asleep waiting for the Ladies to remember Joseph and I because the next thing I know I am looking up to see bald pussy lips under a soft plump belly settling onto my face. Fiona has straddled my head and she is telling me to lick her hot clit. She is wet with her pussy juices running down each thigh. I lick up all the juice from her legs before sticking my tongue deep into her wide spread hole then slide it slowly up to find her very engorged clit causing her to shudder and moan with pleasure.

While Fiona, who has claimed my face, is grinding her clit onto my eager tongue I feel another Lady straddle my legs to inch up toward my straining, turgid cock. She stops short of my crotch and I feel her hot wetness as she rubs her clit on one of my thighs while she grabs my cock with a very small hand. "This must be Raquel's hand on me," I think just as I feel a small mouth take in the tip of my cock to swirl her tongue about the head and over the hole tasting my precome.

The sounds from the sun bed next to me lets me know that Zoe and Yvonne are sharing Joseph. I know Zoe is sitting on his face when I hear her voice, dimly because my ears are between Fiona's soft thighs, encouraging him to lick her hot clit harder and harder. Yvonne can be heard panting as she works her cunt on his cock.

Raquel finally moves up to mount my cock. She reaches between her legs and puts it, wet with her saliva, at her entrance and sinks onto me. She is tight and surprisingly deep; considering how short she is. I hear her mutter in Spanish as she discovers the sensations from my jewelry She then starts to fuck herself on my cock in earnest with loud gasps and pants. I look up at Fiona to see two small brown hands reach around her chest to grab her huge tits seeking the nipples, which, when found are pinched hard causing her to finally come on my face in waves of orgasmic bliss. Raquel is not far behind her friend in coming. She starts to piston herself up and down on me until, sensing me swell to spew my cum deep inside her, she sinks down onto my pulsing shaft to orgasm loudly with me spurting my seed deep in her body until there is no more room and my come flows, mixed with her pussy juices, out of her cunt and over my balls to drip down my ass onto the sun bed.

The Ladies rest for a few minutes before, first, Raquel then Fiona climb off my sweaty cum covered body to walk toward the shower. I can hear Zoe, Yvonne and Joseph frolicking in the shower as well and hope that I am freed to join them too. My fuck partners join the rest at the shower and I finally hear Zoe gasp before saying the much waited for words, "I'm so sorry Baby; Serge, you are free to join us."

"And about time too," I think as I stiffly rise from the sun bed to join everyone in the shower.

~~oo0O0oo~~

After our shower we all saunter across the patio onto the beach to sit in comfy beach chairs in the shade of a palm frond covered pavilion. Once seated Yvonne suggests to Zoe that some servants are what are required now.

"Servants...?"

"My, yes," is the reply, "you just ask and they come. When you ask boy will show up within minutes, and when Serge asks, a girl will come. This is your suite; so you both have to ask, if you want one of each for better service, by simply saying that you wish a servant."

Zoe and I take turns speaking to the hidden mikes asking for servants.

While we wait for our servants to appear I ask how you can tell them from the guests in a nude resort. "Why they have clothes on, you silly Man!" Fiona tells us. Joseph chuckles at this answer and shakes his head in a very French gesture. Looking at Zoe I shrug suggesting that we wait for this new experience.

We are then told about the servants. Learning that they are recruited from around the world; that they sign on for one year contracts and if they stay for two more they are paid enough money to retire on for life. Some are so happy here that they stay on permanently; which means a lot of service as they drink the elixir too. "I hear you calling them boy and girl. Is that how we address them?" I ask. Raquel answers that with a yes adding, "Although you North Americans do seem to have trouble calling the black boys 'boy', though. Oh and it's boy; not 'a boy' or 'the boy', but just boy when you talk about, or to them."

Thring
Thring
381 Followers