Hotel Stranger

Story Info
Erotica.
921 words
13.1k
2
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirsDragon
SirsDragon
36 Followers

Last night

We met outside the restaurant, both a little nervous. We went inside and ordered drinks. We still don't even know each other's names. We like the mystery, that it's a secret. We talked of inconsequential things, slowly inching closer under the table until our legs brushed together. Our eyes kept meeting, and we'd smile and look away, still nervous. We both knew where the evening was going. It was sweet, the way he almost couldn't believe I wanted it, even as I slid my leg up his. We finally decided to head for the hotel...

When we get to the hotel, we walk up the stairs to the room. He opened the door, so I walk up first. I know he's watching my ass and hoping for a glimpse under my dress. We get in the room and start kissing. He tastes so good, and he starts working his hand up my leg. I get so wet as he rubs my pussy through my panties. I can feel how hard he is through his jeans. He pulls my dress off, and kisses my neck as he takes off my bra. I sink to my knees as I pull his jeans to the floor with me. I start sucking his rock hard cock, rubbing his balls and stroking him. I take his cock deep in my throat and I start tasting his precum. It's sweet and a little salty, and I want him so bad.

He brings me up to sit on the edge of the bed. He licks my nipples and sucks so gently. He starts licking his way down my stomach, over my hips, and finally parts my pussy lips with his tongue. He starts licking and sucking my already wet pussy. He slides his fingers inside me and nibbles on my clit, making me cum as I buck my hips and my legs tremble. He reaches up to caress my breasts, making my nipples harden. He nibbles my clit, making me cum over and over. I begin to beg him to come up on the bed and fuck me...

I slide back on the bed and open my legs wide. He slides his cock between my soaking wet pussy lips, rubbing it on my throbbing clit. He's taking his time, and I'm loving every second of it. He finally enters me, ramming it home until my pussy is filled with his cock. It's so deep, and it fits so nice! He fucks me hard, then grinds me slow, caressing my breasts and making me want more. We roll, and I ride his cock. I roll my hips when he rubs my clit, fast and then slow as I lift up and stroke his cock with my pussy, in and out slowly, just the tip. Then I turn around and ride him reverse cowgirl style. By now, we are both sweating, and I can feel he is about to cum. Oh God yes! I feel his cock pulse again and again as he floods my pussy with his seed.

Round 2

As we lay there panting side by side, he reaches down and feels how wet I still am. I came so many times I am practically gushing with cum. He starts rubbing my clit, the more I moan the harder he rubs. He works his fingers inside me and starts fucking my pussy so hard with his hand. He gets up on his knees so he can lick my clit, and do that awesome nibbling thing again. I see that he is getting so hard again, and I grasp his cock. I lick my hand and stroke him faster, making him shove his hand farther in my pussy, he's fucking me so hard now. I get on his face so I can suck his cock, taking it so deep in my throat I can lick his balls. I can taste my juices on his cock, and I know I am dripping down his throat. I stroke his cock as I lick down the sides. I suck his balls into my mouth and I rub his taint until he is so hard. I move down to ride him, but he takes control and starts to fuck me doggie style. Oh, he's hitting my g-spot right there with his cock! Makes me cum again. He pushes me down on my stomach so my legs are together, squeezing my pussy around his cock as he pounds my pussy so hard. He reaches under to rub my clit. I'm about to cum again, as he pulls out and shoots his hot cum all over my ass. I lay there throbbing in ecstasy, my legs are trembling so much I don't know if I can drive myself home.

This morning

After the fun I had last night, I spent the night having erotic dreams. I dreamed that he started fingering me under my dress at the bar, then he took an ice cube out of my glass, slid it inside my hot wet slit rubbing it over my clit, then took it out and put it in my mouth. Then he pushed me down on the stairs at the hotel and fucked me right there for anyone to see. I woke up with my hand between my legs, thumb on my clit, soaking wet. Every time my thumb twitched I felt a fiery tug between my legs. Needless to say, I got myself off this morning before getting up for the day.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DimachaerusDimachaerusalmost 10 years ago
Impressed.

Well done Angel. It felt real. It was easy to imagine being that lucky stranger, and I am guessing that this was far more truth than fiction.

Your name may be Dragonangel25.....but maybe I should call you 'Fallen_Angel7' now. I think it's a title you have earned. (I'm guessing you already know the connection). Thank-you for a powerful submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed your story

I look forward to reading more of your stories

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fuck Me Til I'm Sore Last night I met a new guy.in Erotic Couplings
Interior Motives Boss has designs on employee's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Don't Worry About It A teacher. His student’s mom. Their hot afternoon.in Erotic Couplings
Heated Hedonism A young bachelor scores with his curvaceous milfy neighbor.in Erotic Couplings
Spare Keys Young Skye cannot resist a spanking from old James.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories