Hotel Suprise

Story Info
Kristy discovers her love for big black cock.
3.6k words
4.32
148.8k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrissyT
KrissyT
26 Followers

Jordan came back from the bathroom to notice his wife was surrounded by 3 black men at their table. He watched for a moment as she giggled uncomfortably at the men. The bar was extremely crowded but all he could focus on was the thought of his wife being thrown up on that table and fucked mercilessly by those 3 huge men.

He shook the thought from his head as he noticed the three men turning to leave and one of them taking his wife's hand in his before he walked away.

"Mind filling me in on that on?" he asked as he approached the table. He stared at Kristy waiting for a response.

"They came over and asked me if I'd like to come to a hotel party tonight," she told him.

"I told them no thanks, that I wasn't alone, and one of them said 'Oh Yeah, who's that? Your husband? Bring him too, it's all good.'"

"I told them No thanks again and they said they insisted and that all it was going to be was a bunch of people, good food and good music watching some of today's football games that had been recorded."

Jordan looked confused. He had seen the men in the bar all night, but they hadn't spoken to anyone other than his wife the entire night. "Well why did that guy grab your hand," he asked curiously.

She flashed him a hotel room key and said, "room 312, a little while from here at the Brown Hotel."

"They said to just come on in." She laid the key on the table and shrugged her shoulders.

"Weird huh?" she asked him.

He just shook his head yes and looked at the key on the table.

Kristy grabbed her phone and sent a text. Since that was their thing, Jordan instinctively grabbed his phone to check for a message.

"You smell good as fuck right now. Wanna get out of here?" he read. He looked up at his wife who had a tiny grin on her face. He grabbed her hands and lifted her from her chair. As she turned to grab her purse he slipped the hotel key into his pocket.

She wrapped an arm around his waist as they left the bar and headed for the parking garage.

Jordan unlocked the car and Kristy climbed into the passenger side and did not even allow him the chance to sit down comfortably in the car before she grabbed his head and stuck her tongue into his mouth.

"Unzip your pants," she whispered to him. "I want your cock in my mouth right now."

Jordan smiled to himself at the thought of how horny his wife was and unzipped his pants and pulled his half hard cock out of for her to devour. As she started on him, he closed his eyes and got lost in the moment. He started thinking about those 3 black men again and envisioned his wife sucking one of their big black cocks. She was such an amazing cock sucker.

"Jordan, are you going to drive?" she disrupted his thought as she tugged at his shorts to get them out of the way more.

"Oh...yeah...," he said. "Maybe I should do that."

She smiled and then continued her attack on his now rock hard cock.

As he started to pull out of the parking garage Kristy sat up in the seat and, without saying a word, started slipping her hand up inside her skirt. A second later she was sliding her panties down her legs and onto the floor board. She got up on her knees on the passenger seat and resumed her position above his cock only this time, she kept one hand on his cock while the other was teasing her increasingly wet pussy.

"Kristy, where is that hotel you mentioned anyway?" Jordan asked while she bobbed up and down on his cock. She looked up at him a little puzzled and said "Fern Valley, why babe?" then tilted her head back down to his cock.

"Oh, uh, no reason. I'd just never heard of the Brown Hotel before," he said as he raised a hand to the back of her head and slowly pushed his cock deeper into her throat.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said when her lips touched his balls. "I've got to pull over somewhere Kris, I'll make it somewhere dark," he whimpered.

"Ok by me...make it really dark and you can fuck me on the hood of this car too," she told him softly.

She continued sucking him slowly as she darted her fingers in and out of her pussy. She moaned to him, "make it fast baby, I'm so horny."

Jordan got off the interstate as quickly as he could all the while Kristy was faithfully sucking away at his cock like only she could. As the car rolled to a stop, Jordan's cock grew even harder. Kristy noticed immediately and started to lift her head to look at him, but her head was met by his hand and he pushed her back onto his cock...faster this time and he raised his hips to meet her downward thrust.

She knew what that meant. She knew he was getting ready to blow his load right into her throat. She opened her mouth wider and began vigorously sucking, waiting for his release. As he finished he took his hand off of her head and placed it on her back. She slowed her sucking and started swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. When he was finished completely, she sat up in her seat and looked at him.

Kristy's eyes had not adjusted to the darkness of the parking lot they were in and she asked, "where are we babe?" as she gently wiped the sides of her mouth clean.

"Not sure baby, I just picked the first dark space I saw," he said.

"So much for fucking me on the hood," she laughed as she rubbed his leg.

Just then she caught a glimpse of a sign behind them. "Jordan! That hotel is behind us," she exclaimed. "Why did you come here?" she asked curiously.

"I figured, what the hell. We only live once, we may as well meet some new people and have a good time, right?" he told her.

"Riigghtt," she said back with some hesitation in her voice.

"You don't even like parties, besides I left that key at the bar."

Jordan slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out the hotel key.

"Jordan! What is with you, are you drunk or something?" she laughed.

"After you," he told her as he unlocked the car doors.

She smiled at him as she climbed out of the car. She was kind of excited to experience this type of thing with Jordan since it was so unlike him to want to attend any kind of party. Not to mention the fact that he had taken her to a bar earlier and it was completely his own idea.

She grabbed his hand as they walked towards the hotel and noticed his palms were a bit sweaty.

"Don't worry baby, it's not so bad," she told him as she kissed his shoulder.

"I actually don't think it will be," he responded softly.

"Well here we are, room 312," she said as they came around the corner from the elevator.

"It sounds awful quiet in there to be a hotel party. Shit, what if they went to bed already Jordan? We can't just go in," she said tugging at his arm.

"Sure we can, didn't they say to come on in?" he asked as his slid the key into the door.

As Jordan opened the door, Kristy's jaw dropped. It was a suite with 2 full rooms and a kitchen.

"Holy shit, wow" she said walking through the door. She jumped slightly as the door shut behind her.

"We're back here," they heard a voice call out from the other room. They both walked around the corner into the kitchen. The 3 black men from the bar where there, with tons of alcohol bottles piled up on the counters.

"Glad you guys could make it finally," said one of the men.

"I thought you were having a party," asked Kristy.

"Aren't we?" asked another of the men. "You're here, party on," he said as he handed her a drink.

"The others will be here when they get here, nobody was on a time frame."

She looked at Jordan a little bit confused and he nodded to her that it was ok. She took the drink from the man and grabbed another from the counter to give to Jordan.

She thought to herself for a minute as she took a drink from the vodka mixture.

"What the hell," she said. "Let's fucking party if we came here to party."

She downed the remains of the drink in her glass.

"You guys have names or should we call you 1, 2, and 3?" she asked with a laugh.

She slid her hips backwards and sat up on the counter. One man handed her another drink and glanced down briefly between her barely parted legs. Jordan noticed immediately and stepped in front of her and kissed her forehead.

"Race ya to finish this one," he told her as he held his cup to his lips.

"Why...are you trying to get me drunk?" she asked before she began chugging her glass.

"Do you have something planned for me later?" she whispered to him.

"You have no idea," he thought as he pulled her off he counter and led her by the hand over to the couch.

"Woah, I'm buzzin like hell" she said with a laugh as she flopped down onto the couch.

"Between all the drinks at the bar, and now these...it's a good night," she said.

Jordan noticed that he could see his wife's pussy as she laid on the couch. He knew the other men could see it too, but something inside of him kept him from covering his wife from their sight.

"Damn Jordan, that pussy looks tight as fuck," said one of the men as he approached the couch.

Jordan started to say something but was cut off by his wife.

"EXCUSE ME?" she asked loudly.

"Where do you get off talking about my pussy? And why the fuck are you even looking?"

"Because your drunk ass is exposing it for all the world to see," said another of the guys as he sat down on the other side of Kristy. He nodded in Jordan's direction as Kristy sat up on the couch. That was his signal.

"Hey white boy, we are out of vodka, can you go down to the bar and get us 2 more bottles. The bartender down there cut us off a couple hours ago, but he hasn't seen you."

"I'll go with you baby" said Kristy.

"No babe, you stay," he told her.

"Why? Here? Why?" she asked.

"Because you are too drunk, the bartender won't let me take shit if he catches a glimpse of you," he says.

He leans in close to her and tells her, "get comfortable, don't worry about these guys, they are harmless. I'll be right back gorgeous."

"Ok Jordan. Hurry back please!" she begs quietly.

Jordan gets up and heads towards the kitchen area. "And get some shot glasses! We'll play a drinking game," she yells after him.

She hears the TV come one and turns around to see a football game on the screen. She rolls her eyes and lays her head back on the couch cushion, closes her eyes and sighs deeply.

She is startled by the pressure of someone sitting down beside her and she opens her eyes. The room is black and the TV is turned off.

"Did I fall asleep," she thinks. "For how long?"

Her eyes have not adjusted to the darkness so she calls out quietly for Jordan.

"Jordan, are you in her...", before she can finish she feels a tongue slide just inside her pussy lips.

"Mmmm, there you are," she moans. "I got worried."

As he sped up licking her and darting his tongue in and out inside of her, she became more and more wet by the second.

"Fuck you are amazing at that," she whispered. "Please fuck me baby, I can hardly take it anymore, I have wanted you all night," she said. "I don't even care if those other guys see, I have to have you."

She parted her legs as she felt him move up between them and then she felt this tip of his cock touching her the outside of her pussy.

"Mmhmm. Fuck me baby! I've been waiting for this all night and I'm so fucking horny," she told him.

As he entered her she felt stretched like never before. She brushed it off and figured it was just because she was drunk and her sensations were off a little bit. But he went deeper this time too, and she squirmed a little bit under his mass.

He started to fuck her more aggressively and his cock grew a bit harder. She was screaming out in a combination of pain and pleasure when she suddenly realized this was not her husbands cock inside of her.

"What the fuck is goi...", she was stopped mid sentence when another cock was shoved straight into her mouth. He was definitely not her husband either. Something tasted different and although he was nearly the same length as her husband, he was much bigger around and her mouth was stretched to the brink with him inside it.

She tried to push him away but he just turned her head towards him and began fucking her throat. She was gagging on his width and he pulled out of her mouth.

"Fuck, where is my fucking husband," she yelled in between her breaths.

"Don't worry! He's here," a voice told her in the darkness.

The man between her legs grabbed her side and pushed for her to roll over. She was hesitate at first, but then did as directed because she was also a little bit scared.

"Please just stop this, why are doing this?" she cried.

Just then, she felt a huge cock enter her from behind and she screamed out.

"Oh fuck, Fuck, that's too big!" she screamed. "Oh please...fuck...", the man smacked her ass as he shoved his cock into her pussy to the hilt and she gritted her teeth. This was not the same man who was fucking her the first time.

"Goddamn her pussy is fucking soaking wet," said the man fucking her.

"I think someone may be enjoying this fucking a little too much," he grunted and he smacked her on the ass again.

"OH. Fuck," she screamed through gritted teeth.

After he pushed into her a few more times she started to get lost in the moment. She started to grind her hips back into his and he pushed a little deeper each thrust. He grabbed onto her hips and began thrusting furiously into her wet cunt.

Just then she caught a glimpse of her husband out of the corner of her eye. Sitting in the chair across from the couch and he was holding a camera. She looked at him confused for a second and then zoned back in on the pounding she was receiving.

"Fuck, fuck, oh my God I love your huge black cock," she screamed out.

"You hear that Jordan? Your bitch is a black cock slut now! And I'm getting ready to shoot a huge fucking load into her pretty pink pussy," he told Jordan.

Jordan focused the camera close up on them as the man pumped fast into Kristy as he came. Jordan could see his cum dripping out from the sides of her pussy while he was still inside her.

"Oh fuck, not yet, please don't stop," she cried out. "Please fuck me with your huge black cock some more....fuck me silly."

One of the men walked up in front of her and she latched onto his cock and immediately started sucking him hard. She was going at it aggressively, like she needed it to be hard for her. She needed it right now! While she was sucking him, she felt something cool drip down between her pussy lips.

"I'm going to fuck that ass, slut," said the man. "Are you ready for this?"

"OH fuck yes! Fuck my ass. I need it in my ass. Do it now!" she exclaimed.

He looked over at Jordan, still holding a camera, and with a handful of lube he rubbed his hand up and down his rock hard cock then grabbed a hold of Kristy's hips.

With on quick thrust he was inside her ass and his balls were the only thing stopping him from going any deeper.

Jordan watched as she screamed and her shoulders arched backwards and she raised her face from the cock in front of her. He knew it hurt her. They had tried so many times before with little success. He wanted to tell the man to stop, but he was so incredibly turned on by the sight of that 10 inch cock so deep inside his wife's ass. As he sat watching, filming, he noticed his wife eventually start to rock backwards. She was fucking him back! She had a 10 inch cock in her ass, completely filling her and she was fucking him back! Then she started to moan and Jordan felt his cock get harder.

"I need one in my pussy too," she begged. "Please fuck my pussy, fill me up entirely!"

Jordan watched in astonishment as the man she was sucking now slid himself underneath her. He grabbed her and pulled her down onto his 8 inch cock quickly and started moving his hips in sync with the man fucking her ass. They were moving at the same pace, ramming their cocks into her once tight holes, and she was loving ever second of it.

"Oh God, why have I never had black cock before?" she asked. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she screamed as they bounced their cocks in and out of her!

Then, the third man walked around in front of her! He was the one who was almost the same size and her husband. He grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"Suck me completely off you slut. You love this black cock so much, I'm sure you won't mind my black cum either!" he demanded. Jordan watched as she sucked the mans cock and she used tricks that he'd never seen her use before.

"Let's fill this bitch up," said the man fucking her ass. He began fucking her faster than ever before and she was screaming with each thrust. Then the man underneath her started raising his hips into her much faster while the man who was in front of her started jacking his cock right in front of her face. He was going to shoot all over her face and hair.

Jordan felt a hint of jealously for the first time tonight. He had never shot his load on her face or in her hair and now she was going to let this black man do it.

The man behind her came in her ass so hard and fast that it shot out around his cock and started dripping down her ass, pussy and legs. He pulled out of her and she began grinding down on the man below her furiously. As she bounced up and down on his cock she screamed .

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my pussy, oh fuck yeah! I love black cock...I love it...fuck."

He grabbed her breasts as they were bouncing in front of his face saying, "Oh fuck look at these titties, goddamn where did you find this slut white boy?"

He came inside her too, grabbing her hips and pulling her down on top of him one last time. They were both breathing heavy...but she was not done!

She slide herself off of him and starting sucking the third man again! "Cum for me baby," she told him. "Cum all over my face."

He pulled out of her mouth and came in 4 long ribbons. The first two were straight across her face and the next one dripped down onto her breasts and the third was right in her hair! She ran her fingers across her breasts and face to clean off the cum, then stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked the black mans cum off of them.

"Mmmm, fuck that was amazing. I have never been fucked so good in all my life," she said while exhaling. She laid back down on the couch, curled up and breathing heavy.

By the time she came to and her ecstasy has subsided, the 3 black men were all dressed and walking towards the door.

"Guys, I have to thank you for fulfilling a fantasy for me that she would have never gone along with under normal circumstances. Your money is on the counter and I'll be sending you each a copy of the video soon," Jordan told them as they were leaving!

"It was our pleasure, hit us up when that black cock slut needs it again," said one man as they closed the door.

Kristy just laid on the couch looking at Jordan in complete shock.

He had set up the whole thing and she had fallen for it, but most importantly, she had loved it!

KrissyT
KrissyT
26 Followers