Hotel Voyeur

Story Info
A room with a view was never this good.
2.8k words
4.26
45.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffle my feet down the painstakingly long hallway to my hotel room. I've just arrived in San Francisco and the lateness of the hour is quickly catching up to me. The floral patterned carpet beneath my shoes swirls in a psychedelic frenzy as my groggy eyes struggle to keep their focus.

The hallway is brightly lit, annoyingly so, but the décor is tasteful, muted by earth tones. At the end of the hall is a large, yet elegant mirror. I gaze at my reflection trying to stay steady on my feet. My hair is tousled by my long day of travel and my wrinkled clothes cling tightly to my skin. I can't wait to get out of them.

Finally I reach my room. I drop my bags and fumble through my oversized purse searching for the key card. Where is that damn thing? I feel the shape of an object resembling a credit card brush between my fingertips. The surface is smooth. This must be it. I pull the card from my bag, slide it through the key slot and quickly yank it out. Damn it! Red lights! I try it again, still locked. Why don't these things ever work right? This time I try a different approach. I hold the key in it's slot for just a moment before slowly removing it. A green light flashes, oh thank God it worked!

I gather up my belongings and drag myself inside. Shutting the door behind me, I rest the weight of my body against it. I take a deep breath and hold it in my lungs for a moment. Tension builds in my shoulders and chest as I hold my breath tightly. Quickly I push the air from my body and for a moment my stress is relieved. Peeling myself away from the door, I toss my bags into the closet and make my way to the bed.

Exhausted, I fall backwards onto the bed, letting my body be absorbed by the fluffy pillow top mattress. I stretch my arms and legs in all directions, taking pleasure in the fact that I paid an obscene amount of money for a room with a king size bed. My work often drags me all over the country and I spare no expense for a good night's rest. Lying there, I take in the scene of my expansive suite. The soft glow from the lamp on the dressing table illuminates the room. The color scheme is a regal blend of red, navy and beige accented by dark cherry furniture.

As I sit up on the edge of the bed, I turn and observe the window at the far end of the room. It is draped in floor length navy curtains dotted with golden stars. An executive looking chair and side tabled are nestled in the corner near by. As I squint my eyes to look closer at the chair, I'm reminded of the one that use to sit in my father's office when I was young girl. I remember how the dim glow of the desk lamp outlined his form as he smoked his nightly cigar.

Quickly I rattle my head to bring my self back to reality. I've got to get out of these clothes. I shimmy out of my blazer and toss it on the dressing table. I feel the air against my skin through the delicate fabric of my silk blouse. It brushes smoothly against my skin as I move. I run my palms down the sides of my skirt, smoothing out the wrinkles as I stand up. The wool is coarse, scratchy like a Brillo pad. Not exactly the best choice of clothing for a long day of travel. I quickly undo the zipper and slide it down my bare legs. I only wear nylons to appease the fetish of a lover.

Standing there in my heels and silk blouse, I look down and I'm a bit taken back by my choice of panties for the day. A tiny, side tie bikini brief, black with red cherries and ruffles. The cut is so small, half of my ass hangs out the back. In my sleep deprived state, I had forgotten putting them on. I like to wear naughty little things under my work clothes sometimes, I gets me hot thinking about who might take them off later. I chuckle to myself as I realize I'm the one who'll be removing them tonight. I continue undressing by sliding my hands up my blouse to the first button. My fingers fumble as I quickly undo each one. I'm to tired to seduce myself tonight, I just want to get these clothes off so I can cum.

I tear the blouse from my body revealing a lacy, red, industrial strength pushup bra. My tits are clear up to my neck. Like an old pro, I reach behind my back and pop the hook with two fingers. The bra drops to the floor freeing my perky bosoms. My nipples tighten in response to the chilled air in the room.

I run my hands across my chest, squeezing each breast for a moment. I slide my hands down my strong torso to my panties, and I search with my finger on the outside of my underwear for the shape of my clit. It becomes engorged as the fabric stimulates my senses. I become restless as my hand circles my pubic bone. My mind craves more excitement.

I remember seeing another hotel in close proximity to mine as my limo dropped me off this evening. My panties become wet as the idea of giving someone a show enters my brain. I race over to the drapes and quickly draw them open. The city lights are revealed in a stunning display. Across the street is another large and lavish hotel. A wall of windows stretches in front of me, dotted with random squares of light like a computer grid. My heart races. Surely someone will see me as I pleasure myself.

I take a strong, wide leg stance directly in front of the window. I toss my head to one side as I run my hands across my chest. My breath quickens as I imagine who might be watching. Slowly I bring my hands down toward my crotch and slide my fingers under the fabric of my panties. As my finger explores the silky skin of my clit, I lift my head in anticipation to look out the window.

I'm startled by what I see. The curtains are drawn wide open in a room directly across from mine. The overhead lamp within illuminates their space in great detail. I view a man and woman standing in front of the bed in the throws of passion. I'm knocked off balance as I lean forward trying to get a better view. I throw my hands against the window pane to catch my fall. My hot breath fogs up the glass as I struggle to see the details.

It appears I've caught them just as things are heating up. The man, standing shirtless in his tight, black trousers, paws at his lady's well sculpted form. Her limbs are long and elegant, clad in a black lace bra and panties. She throws her head back and sweeps her hands across her lover's broad chest. He rapidly tugs at her bra straps, pulling them down her arms and tearing the bra from her body. Her perfectly shaped breasts are round and full like the fruits of summer.

I lean deeply into the window pane, pressing my tits against the smooth, cold glass. My pelvis flutters with excitement as I finger my twat quickly. I watch intently as the two lovers peel their clothes from each others pulsating bodies.

Just as the couple begins their erotic adventure, I begin to ponder an adventure of my own. I remember the 35mm camera I brought along with me. I had planned to brush up on my cityscape photography skills in my spare time, but this opportunity is too irresistible to pass up. The thrill makes my body tingle from head to toe as I press my palms against the glass and forcibly push myself backwards.

I stumble a little as I quickly turn and hurry to the closet. My hands shake from excitement while I furiously rummage through my belongings in search of my camera bag. I quickly identify it and drag the bag into the center of the room. As I pull the camera from it's case, I rubberneck to see what the lovers are up to across the way. Both now fully nude, their bodies move as one figure. Standing in front of the bed, her legs wrap tightly around his waist as he cradles her back side with a firm grip. My stomach flutters as I can't believe my dumb luck.

I blindly fumble through the camera bag feeling for the canisters of film. At last I find one and rip it from the bag. I'm frozen for a moment as I ponder a dark place to load the film into the camera. My eyes turn quickly to the closet. I stuff myself inside, yanking the door shut behind me. I remove the film and drop the canister to the floor. My hands easily navigate the release button on the camera's back and the loading door springs open. As I unroll the film and guide it into place, my fingers are filled with anticipation.

With a flick of my wrist, everything locks into place and I launch myself into the center of the room. Shit! I look down and realize I've got the wrong lens affixed to the camera. I franticly remove the wide-angle lens and squat down to dig through the case for my zoom lens. My hand zeros in on it like a laser beam. As I wrap my fingers around it, I'm impressed by it's girth. Gingerly, I pull the lens from the case, studying it's fine construction. It's weight sits heavy in my hands as I lift it upwards to attach it to my camera.

I rest the body of the camera firmly against my pubic bone as I press and turn the lens into place. The cool metal feels strong and sturdy as I grip it tightly with both hands. Glancing down at the upward extending lens, I imagine the power a man must feel when overcome by his erection. On the wall across from the closet door extends a full length mirror. I observe myself in it momentarily, aroused by the idea that the lovers might catch a glimpse of me watching them.

Anxiously, I dash back to the window. As I arrive, I see the couple is just about to start the main act. I raise my camera to my eye and focus my lens. Their misty figures become more clear as I spin the focus ring around. Like a telescope, the lens magnifies the young man's bulging member as he grips it firmly with his hand. He prepares to enter her and my body feels electric. She spreads her legs wide as if baring her entire soul to him. Gently, he leans into her, teasing her pink lips with his cock. The camera shutter clicks and my heart skips a beat.

Suddenly, he thrusts himself inside her. My finger responds in a rapid fire motion as I capture their every move. The young woman arches her back and lifts her chest with each stroke. My breath quicken as I become more aroused. I can almost hear their lustful moans. Her body stretches long across the luxurious bed as she clinches tightly around his waist with her legs. His well-sculpted ass flexes as he pushes deeply inside her. I pull the camera away as I try to catch my breath. I let the camera dangle from my neck and my eyes stayed fixed on their bodies. The cold metal resting against my naked torso makes my entire body tingle. I begin to explore myself with my hands as I continue to enjoy the show. I imagine what it must feel like to have his hot dick ramming me. I shove my hand down my panties and finger my clit hard. The couple becomes more restless in each passing moment.

As their bodies move into a new position, they seem to perform an erotic dance, one I'm very familiar with. In one graceful movement, the young woman seductively rolls onto her stomach and lifts her rounded cheeks towards her lover's member. Her long legs extend over the edge of the bed, both feet reaching the floor. With great strength and control, she balances her weight on skinny seven inch stilettos. She seems well practiced.

The young man caresses her shapely hips, preparing to enter her once more. He slides his raging cock between her thighs and pushes deeply inside of her. She claws at the bedspread as she tosses her golden locks back. Her mouth opens wide, releasing what I imagine to be a beautiful cry of ecstasy.

My excitement overwhelms me as I feel my clit pulse against my panties. I gather the fabric into one hand as I rock the panties back and forth. The motion stimulates my sex even more. I watch as the couple becomes more aggressive with each thrust. I yank my panties to the side, exposing my wet cunt. The air feels refreshing against my hot flesh. As I run my fingertips along the outer edges of my pink lips a tickling sensation charges through my pelvis.

The young man pushes faster and deeper into his lady. Her movements become more wild as she appears to be screaming at the top of her lungs. My body feels supercharged as I watch the exciting display before me. Not once have they acknowledged my presence. Do they even know I'm watching? Maybe they do and it excites them even more. I circle my hand rapidly across my pussy as the unspoken presence between us brings me closer to orgasm.

The couple seems to be heading towards their peak, their bodies losing control as their primal instinct takes over. The young man rams his lady's ass harder, her limbs flinging about. I can tell they are getting close. I place one foot on the window sill and spread my pussy lips apart, imagining a hard cock filling me.

His thrusts are sharp and forced as he heads towards his climax. The young woman rocks her hips wildly against him as she gets off. Suddenly, the young man rips his cock from her cunt, shooting his massive load across her rounded humps. The muscles in his entire body tense and flex as he cums.

Exhausted from their lovemaking, she drapes herself across the bed like a rag doll. I observe the gentle rise and fall of her ribcage as her breath returns to normal. Still holding his semi hard cock in one hand, her lover leans in while caressing her hair. He exposes the back of her elegant neck while dotting her skin with tiny kisses. They seem satisfied and at ease.

While the couple regains their strength, my body still desires a good release. I playfully finger my cunt, but I feel my arousal dwindling. I close my eyes and an imagine of the lovers fucking flashes before me. A rush of blood surges to my pussy and my pelvis begins to tingle again. I open my eyes and see that their window has gone dark.

Filled with eroticism, I turn and step towards the bed to continue my self exploration. But a light catches my eye as it flicks on in the window just above the lover's. A tall and broad figured man is exposed. I quickly turn towards the window to face him. I take a step closer and fix my gaze directly on him. He meets my stare without hesitation. Has he been watching me this whole time?

My mind buzzes with excitement as I ponder what happens next. The man leans into the window and presses one palm firmly against the glass as if inviting me to perform for him. I gladly accept his gesture by angling the nearest chair into his view. I stand boldly in front of the chair while running my hands the length of my torso to my crotch as if asking him to do the same.

He obliges by slowly undoing his pants with the other hand. As I watch him pull his erect cock from the opening in his pants, my nipples tighten with anticipation. Slowly, I lower myself into the chair. Teasing my captive audience, I spread my legs wide. As I look up, I see he has already started stroking his dick. I can almost see it pulsating against his fingers. As I take a deep breath I think to myself "What a spectacular view!" I lean back into the chair and run my fingertips along my thighs. Pulling back the fabric of my panties, I expose my wet cunt once again and a new show begins.