Hotel Window Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In contrast to the forceful sex from earlier, the man was quite gentle as her rubbed her clit. After a few moments her hips started to move and her legs spread more widely. For a few minutes the man rubbed her while she lay with her eyes closed and smoked. Then he leaned in and began kissing her, and she eagerly responded, their tongues tangling shamelessly. He whispered something to her and she nodded with a smile, putting out her cigarette and sliding halfway down the bed.

Then the man climbed on top, his hips level with her face, and his large cock pointed at her mouth. She parted her lips and he pushed forward, burying himself in her face. Her hands slid up and down the backs of his thighs as he face-fucked her, stabbing his tool in and out of her tightly pressed lips. It was a tremendously obscene sight that brought Patrick's cock back to full erection, and he began stroking himself once more and he watched the unusual blowjob.

It must have felt incredible, because the man didn't last especially long, and with a roar and a tensing of all the muscles in his ass, he ejaculated his second load into her eager mouth where she swallowed as quickly as possible to capture all of the seed. It happened suddenly enough that Patrick had not yet come himself, and he slowed his voyeuristic masturbation to see what would come next. But that second orgasm marked the end and he watched disappointed as the man pulled on his clothes and let himself out, while Katherine lounged langorously in bed, touching her pussy occasionally.

After the man had gone, he saw her lift the receiver on her phone and dial. Even as his phone started to ring, he picked it up.

"That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," he said with a tremble in his voice.

"I'm glad you liked it," she breathed back at him. "Did you make yourself come watching him fuck me with that huge cock?"

"Oh God yes," he said emphatically.

"Good. Are you all spent for the night, or do you have some more left in you?"

He admitted that he hadn't gotten off yet the second time and saw a smile form on her lips.

"Well...I'm pretty messy as you can see...I don't suppose you'd want to come over with me all covered in another man's come, but I could really use one more good fucking..."

Patrick's reply was instantaneous and affirmative. She could have been covered in just about anything and it wouldn't have stopped him.

She smiled even more widely. "I've always wanted to have a second man screw me just after my lover has left, while I'm still sweaty and turned on. I can't wait for you to get over here, so hurry. Room 6220." With a click, she disconnected. Moments later, Patrick was out of his room and on the way.

12