Hotter

Story Info
Things happen at home.
984 words
3.89
15.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time it was his turn to be sick. That morning, he messaged me that he was unwell and was seeing the doctor. Though I really wanted to see him, I told him to take his medicine and rest... I didn't think it was a good idea for him to be driving across the island under medication!

He turned up at my doorstep... He took a cab!

Poor dear really looked ill. I poured him a mug of cold water and we sat on the couch talking.

We had been anticipating this for a long time now, and wasn't long before we were kissing fervently.

I stopped kissing him, straddled him on the couch, leaned back and looked into his eyes as I removed my shirt... He wasn't satisfied and proceeded to remove my bra as well. "Lovely" was all he said before using his wonderful lips and tongue on my breasts, licking and teasing my nipples to salutation.

Wasn't much longer before his hands roamed to my shorts where he fumbled with the buttons...

"Not enough to see me topless?"

"Nope"

I stood up; my shorts fell to the floor. He got up and next thing I know, I was on the couch, with my ass almost falling off the edge, legs spread. He moved my thong aside and started teasing me...

I'm not going to give away his secrets but he licked, sucked, blew and fingered me to ecstasy.

G-spot orgasms are brutal.

...Especially when you have a tongue on your clit.

I couldn't take it anymore and begged him to stop! He leaned back and grinned. I managed to pull myself off the couch and kissed him to taste myself.

He was still fully dressed, so it was time to even up that score! Off came the shirt and down came the berms... revealing his straining hard cock through his underwear which didn't stay on much longer...

On my knees in the living room, I proceeded to suck him off. I love cock worship! More so when my clit is still tingling from recent orgasmic trips! Lick, suck, a bit of teeth...

He wanted me to move back on the couch. I refused and insisted he sat down instead. He was puzzled and frustrated but complied. I perched myself between his legs and continued to fellate him, but only for a short while since I really wanted to ride him!

I stood up and straddled him again... only this time, there was nothing between his hard cock and my wet cunt...

Being filled is bliss. I ground my hips against him and just stayed there, luxuriating in being filled... I leaned back and let him watch my expression. My hair keeps falling in my face and I carelessly push it back. We were both impatient for more, but I bit my lower lip and just started to slowly grind my hips against him, rocking back and forth... mmmmmmm...

Having your clit rubbed in this manner is really pleasurable but after a while, you want to hit the g-spot too! So I shifted my knees, leaned forward and started *really* riding him. I was bouncing my boobs in his face while I derived utmost pleasure from his cock. Then he grabbed my hips and started thrusting upwards too... talk about major orbit!

There was no breeze and the cloth material of the couch was getting very uncomfortable for him so I unwillingly got up and led him to my room...

Switched on the fan and I wanted to ride him some more. But before that, I straddled his legs and sucked on his cock. My hair keeps falling down like a curtain (times like this you wish you had gelled it up and off your face or wore a clip though it's ugly as hell, you don't get your own hair in your mouth and wet with saliva and precum) and I had to keep brushing it off, tucking it behind my ears.

One of my sis has this text in she uses occasionally in her MSN: [Every girl wants a man that she can go to in her sweats, hair in a mess, make up running down her face, eyes red from crying and the first thing he says to her is "Baby you're beautiful: and means it.] I haven't figured out the subtext for when your lover tells you the same when you're busy giving him a blow job and getting wetter while pleasuring him.

My memory is hazy here but he eventually took me on my satin sheets... He pounded me hard in the missionary. Having my legs around his waist wasn't enough... he lifted them onto his shoulders and pounded on.

After a while, he withdrew and moved us... making sure we were visible in the floor to ceiling mirrors that line half my room, he took my from behind, doggie style. Then he pulled my upper body up, holding on to my breasts.

Watching yourself being fucked is a thrill in itself.

He kissed my neck and smelled my hair as he thrust into me. I reached back and grabbed his buttocks. We were both in serious orbit. When he moved one hand to my clit, I almost passed out.

He came and collapsed on the bed next to me.

We cuddled and collected ourselves afterwards. We discussed this watershed event and agreed that it was about time. :)

Usually I would thirst for more but I would've been content falling asleep in his arms...

His phone rang.

Work beckons. I unhappily helped him to dress and sent him off... but not before I spent a few more minutes on pleasuring him. I just had to lick and suck him for a while more before allowing his pants to go up!

Work is work and no woman in her right mind would do anything but accept that.