Hottubbing Family

Story Info
He learns of mom's secret.
1.1k words
4.24
367.2k
41
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 18, I was uncertain of my direction in life and much worse I was still a virgin going into college. I was pretty shy around girls and sure I had been on dates but nothing happened more than kissing and petting.

I lived alone with my mother, as my father had left us years earlier. She was attractive woman, tall and womanly, and though she was over-weight she still got many men after her. But she rarely dated. She was very intent on her career and after my father, she really didn't trust many people.

We led a normal life until I turned 18. Then everything changed. When I was younger she caught me a few times masturbating. Like any young man, I needed to jack off and release my "tensions".

I had collected a fair amount of porn - movies and magazines. She knew I had them but never scolded me about it.

Mom's sister Helen and her husband Gene lived in the same community as us. We would frequently visit, as they were the only "kin" in the area. Helen looked a lot like mom, very pretty but not quite as shapely. Oh, many times I jacked off thinking of my Aunt Helen. Little did I know, I wouldn't have to continue masturbating much longer.

My aunt and uncle had installed a hottub one summer and we were all eager to enjoy it. I will never forget that night...the night I lost my virginity. We had barbequed chicken and all the fixings. Throughout dinner, I couldn't wait to see my aunt in a bathing suit!! It happened soon enough. We got into our suits and hopped in. My mom was wearing a one-piece suit. Her large tits were framed in it, and it was exciting for me to sneak peeks at her. I couldn't help but looking at moms big fat ass! I know its weird but I was strangely fixated on it. Her swimwear did little to contain her big creamy white asscheeks, each the size of basketballs. And Aunt Helen!! Damn! She looked so hot in her bright yellow two-piece suit - I couldn't wait to get home and in my room, where I could jack off thinking about her hot body!!

Helen and I were on one side of the hottub and mom and my uncle Gene on the other. Aunt Helen was right next to me, our legs touching. They were all chatting about work when she started rubbing my thigh under the bubbles! My cock was already getting hard and I couldn't believe what happened. She started groping me. She was grabbing and squeezing my dick through my trunks!!

All the while, I stumbled through the conversation while Helen was gabbing away like nothing else was going on!!

Out of the blue, my mom asked me to go get her an ice cold beer. I tried to play it off, saying it felt so good I didn't want to get out (when really I didn't want them to see that I had a raging hard-on!!). She pleaded and I gave in, awkwardly getting out so my boner wasn't too apparent. In the kitchen, I could hear them talking and laughing. I was doing my best to get my erection under control. When I came back my aunt was kissing Uncle Gene and I swear I could make out mom's hand feeling him under the bubbles.

I handed mom the beer and Helen told me to get back in, moving back to "our" side of the tub. Once I was in, my aunt immediately started feeling my cock again!! Looking across the tub, my Uncle had a big grin on his face and I could see mom's arm moving....she was feeling his cock, just as my aunt was doing to me!! Mom was staring at me and said :

"Honey doesn't it feel wonderful?", she said with a wink.

I could feel my face flush. Mom knew exactly what was going on "under the bubbles". And she knew I knew she knew...lol.

My uncle chimed in : "Peg, why don't you help me choose a good bottle of wine" he directed to mom. As mom was getting out, he gave her a playful but hard slap on the butt. I could see his big bulge and when they walked to the sliding glass door, he was tickling and grabbing her ass!

I was so hard! And my Aunt Helen was really fishing for my cock now! She was trying to pull it out. I tried to be cool but I was scared too.

"Does that feel good, baby?", she asked tugging on my prick.

"Oh yes, but what about mom? What about Uncle Gene?"

"You worry too much, they will be busy for awhile. I've seen how you look at me...how you've been looking at my tits. Now, I wanna see...let me see this big young cock of yours!"

I stammered something as she told me to stand up. My aunt was tugging off my trunks!! My cock sprang out and she giggled, feeling and squeezing it.

It was like a dream...I was sitting on the edge of the hottub and my aunt was before me - licking and sucking my cock!! I was getting my first blowjob!! Even though I'm not well endowed (just over 7 inches, and pretty skinny) she was telling me what a "nice big cock" I have between her sucks and slurps. Within an instant she took off her top, revealing her tits - which she told me to feel while she continued sucking me off. She would take me deep in her mouth but for the most part she was jacking me off while she sucked the tip - and it became too much for me to handle. My moaning seemed to edge her on, and she doubled her pace...jacking and sucking me like I would never have imagined. What an intense orgasm! I could feel it start, and then the release....and she never stopped. She gobbled down my cum and kept sucking me as good as any porn-star I had ever seen!!

I slipped back into the tub with my aunt by my side hugging and kissing me. And that's when I found out my mother's scheme. They had a very good idea that I was a virgin, and had planned this all along. Helen told me that from my reaction, I had never had my cock sucked before. I was embarrassed, but in reality felt way too good to be bothered by it. She informed me that my mom often had sex with both her and Uncle Gene. I was shocked - but it also made a lot of sense....and actually felt stupid not to know what had been going on!

After it all settled in - after my "chat" with Aunt Helen - she suggested we go inside to see how my uncle and mom were doing.

I could tell by the moans coming from upstairs, that they were doing just fine.

To be continued...