HotWife Iris Breaks Young Jason In

Story Info
Voluptuous Iris does both brothers, to hubby's delight.
3.8k words
4.33
109.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers

As I looked across the restaurant table at my wife, Iris, I reminded myself of how gorgeous and sexy she can look. Her dark brunette, shoulder length hair, which rested on her bare shoulders, and her large, beautiful grey eyes never ceased to stun me.

Iris was wearing (per my request), an extremely low cut, sleeveless red satin blouse which displayed her incredible cleavage. Iris's breasts are size 38FF (yes…I'm not exaggerating), so you can imagine the view I was enjoying. Her long black skirt had a lovely side slit that displayed her fishnet clad legs and her strappy sandals exposed her red painted toe nails. I've always been a sucker for curvy women, and at 45, Iris was every inch a 'MILF' and I reminded myself what a lucky guy I was.

We were on a special 'date', meeting a relatively new 'playmate', for dinner. However, I had planned a surprise for Iris, which she would soon discover. Jack was a 28yo young man that I had contacted via an online service. Over the course of several weeks, we had gotten to know Jack, and he had eventually laid my wife, which had been my intent all along. Iris liked Jack, and she was looking forward to meeting him for dinner, and the activities that would follow.

Iris is my second wife. We both have been divorced, and one of the many pleasures I've had with my second marriage has been to slowly discover Iris's past sexual history. One thing that Iris had shared, was that she almost had a threesome, when she was in her 20's. I have often suggested that I was interested in making the threesome a reality, and I had never been told 'no'.

Every summer, Iris's son goes and stays with his dad, so I had planned for this summer to find someone who could join us, hence our hookup with Jack. He was a very nice young man, 6'1", athletic, dark haired, and interesting to talk to. Jack didn't have a regular girlfriend, and he (like me) had a 'thing' for older women. He really 'dug' that Iris had some discretely placed 'tattoos'. He said they were 'hot'. Jason also knew that Iris liked to be called a 'HotWife', and he was really turned on by the anklet she wore on her right ankle.

As we waited for Jack to arrive, what Iris didn't know was that I had talked Jack into having his younger brother Jason come to dinner, too. Jason, who I had met with Jack, was a 6'4", red-headed, 22yo, who had just graduated college, and who also was a virgin. Jason had said he had some oral sex experience, but had never actually gotten laid, and I could tell that he had been well briefed by Jack, about what a hot woman Iris was. Jason had a young, innocent look to him, and I was pretty sure Iris would find him attractive.

I told Jack to bring Jason and meet us at the restaurant, which was near the hotel that we were staying in downtown. When Jack walked in with his taller brother, I caught a strange look on Iris's face. She really didn't catch on until Jack walked up, said 'Hi', and introduced Jason, sayng this was my idea. With that, I got a dirty look from Iris, but I was pretty sure that would go away after I got a few Cosmopolitans down her. Iris had said she didn't want to do more than a threesome, but I thought the right situation might change her mind. One of the great things about Iris was her willingness to be adventuresome.

Jack and Jason sat down, and we had a very nice dinner, and a lot of drinks. I could tell Iris really liked Jason and I laughed inside every time I saw Jason staring at Iris's incredible cleavage. When I had previously met Jack and Jason for drinks, I had brought some naked photos of Iris, and I imagined that Jason was remembering those pics as he chatted with my wife. What Jason didn't know was that Iris (again, at my request), had been sun-tanning and had developed some absolutely gorgeous tan-lines. When Iris was naked, she drove me crazy as her milky white breasts seemed to glisten against the contrast of the rest of her tanned skin. Iris's skin gets fairly dark when tanning, and her white, voluptuous curves look all the more alluring.

After dinner, we went to a nearby bar, and continued the lubrication. We sat at the bar, with Iris situated between Jack and Jason, and me standing. As the evening progressed, I kept moving the slit on Iris's skirt to the top of her legs so her fishnet covered legs would be exposed. At first, Iris would move the skirt back, but eventually she gave up when Jack moved it on about our fifth attempt. With her legs crossed, Iris's silver anklet that said 'HotWife', was clearly visible as it dangled from her right ankle.

Iris doesn't smoke except when she's drinking and flirting. She hadn't brought any cigarettes, so I had to run out to a nearby 7-11 to pick some up. When I re-entered the bar, I couldn't help but stand by the doorway, and marvel at how incredibly sexy my wife looked talking to Jack and Jason. Her legs were crossed and exposed and Jack had his hand high on her thigh as he talked. Her red toe nails shown brilliantly threw the black fishnets. Iris seemed enthralled with Jason, and her red painted fingernails were rested on his knee as he sat and talked. Jason must have asked about her tattoos, as I saw Iris pull up her hair to expose the Japanese tattoo that was on the back of her neck. The other tattoo, a fairy, was in the small of her back. She pointed to where it was, but didn't show it.

I came over, took out and lit a cigarette for Iris, and then ordered a round of tequila shots. After downing them (the second round of shots we'd had), Iris said she needed to go to the ladies' room. I walked with her, in the direction of the restroom, to have a private chat.

"How do you like Jason?" I asked.

"He's very cute," said Iris.

"Then how 'bout giving him a thrill?" I said.

"What do you mean?" she inquired.

"How 'bout returning from the ladies' room braless?" (I'm always bugging her to go braless, but she rarely complies.) "After all, considering he's a virgin, you'd probably drive him crazy."

Iris's pretty face turned thoughtful. "He is? Hmmmm. We'll see," and she turned and headed to the restroom.

After what seemed liked quite a while, I looked up to see Iris returning to rejoin the three of us, with a big, devilish smile on her face. To my pleasant surprise, I could see that she had let the 'girls' out. Iris walked straight over to Jason, who was sitting, grabbed his wrist and proceeded to put her black thong in his hand.

Iris smiled and said, "I'm guessing this would be coming off soon, and thought you might want it as a souvenir."

And then Iris bent down and planted a big kiss on Jason. At first he was shocked, but he adapted, and soon tongues were being exchanged. I'm not sure if I was more turned on by the sight of Iris kissing Jason, or the terrific down-blouse view I had as Iris's massive breast hung as she was bent over in her embrace. The scene was driving me crazy as I watched these two handsome, young studs, lusting after my braless and panty-less wife. After what had to have been a couple of minutes, Iris came up for air.

She smiled, turned, and said, "Oh Jack, I don't want you to feel left out."

Jack didn't need another hint and he immediately placed his lips on Iris's. Jack had also not missed the fact that Iris's was now braless, and her nipples were clearly visible against the red, satin blouse. While he gave Iris a passionate kiss, he gently teased her nipples with the tips of his fingers. From past experience, Jack knew that 'nipple play' gets Iris hot, so I wasn't surprised that Iris was ready to head back to hotel room when their embrace was finished.

It was about two blocks back to the hotel, and Iris walked between Jack and Jason, with each of her arms ensnared around her young escorts' arms. Even with her 3" heels, at 5'7", Iris still was shorter than her two escorts. The warm summer evening was breezy, and the wind kept Iris's nipples hard all the way back into the hotel. The doorman at the hotel had a strange look as we walked by, but Iris didn't care. Immediately after we entered the elevator and the doors closed, Jack swooped in for another kiss. Except this time, Jack's hand went inside Iris's blouse so he could scoop and caress Iris's left breast. Jack lifted it up so he could run his tongue around her nipple, and Iris's soft moan was a pretty good clue that she liked this.

Getting off at the 22nd floor, we sauntered down the hallway to our room. While I got out the key-card, I turned to enjoy the sight of Iris between Jack and Jason. Each had a hand on a breast and her blouse had slid off her shoulders and was now around her waist. I must say, it was very erotic to have my wife exposed in the hotel hallway. Iris is not the exhibitionist that I am, but I think she was 'lost in the moment' and didn't realize that at any second, someone could enter the hallway and see her exposed, white bosom. For some reason, the lighting in the hall really enhanced her tan lines and the vision was stunning. I also think the hard crotches Iris was rubbing was probably what was keeping her distracted from how exposed she was.

Once we were in the room, Iris quickly unbuttoned and slid out of her skirt, and blouse, but left her crotch-less, fishnet pantyhose and sandals on. She sat on the edge of the bed and motioned for Jason to approach. As he stood in front of my nearly naked wife, Iris smiled at Jason, and then went to work unbuckling, unzipping, and removing Jason's pants. Awkwardly, Jason quickly helped to strip himself down, and soon I was looking at a very tall, young, naked redhead, standing before my lusting wife. Jason's raging hard-on was in the hand of my horny wife, and she had a look of delight as she pondered the treasure she held.

Iris can be a 'tease', and she lightly tongued and played with Jason's cock, which apparently drove him crazy. After a few minutes of Iris's 'torture', Jason finally reached down to play with Iris's massive breasts, holding one in each hand and softly squeezing them. The 'titty play' must have gotten Iris even hotter 'cause she immediately engulfed Jason's very long cock.

Not surprisingly, this brought Jason to a quick climax, with Iris swallowing every drop. I'm guessing that Jason had probably been ready to explode for the last hour, so I wasn't surprised to see him cum in less than a minute. But thanks to his youth, he quickly got his 8-1/2" cock hard again as Iris continued to play with her new 'toy'.

Iris then took Jason's hand and gentle pulled him on to the bed with her. First, the faced each other as they laid on their sides. Iris ran her pretty red polished fingers along Jason's lean body and intermingled her touches with kisses. Then she lay on her back, and guided Jason's hand to her love box, showing Jason just where to stimulate her with his fingers. Using a little Pavlovian reward strategy, the better job Jason did, the more attention his cock received from my lustful wife.

As Jason learned the skills of stimulating a woman, he also enjoyed the pleasure of sucking on my voluptuous wife's breasts. On his own initiative, Jason moved his gentle kisses down Iris's body, until he was between her legs. The young lad must have been doing something right, as Iris spread her thighs wider, and used her left hand to gentle push Jason's head against her.

Iris's never been wild about oral stimulation. She likes it, but at a moment like this, there's really only one thing that she wants. So when Iris lifted Jason's chin to look him eye-to-eye, and whispered, "Please fuck me, Jason." I was not surprised.

He didn't have to be asked, twice. Jason quickly positioned himself, between Iris's legs, and slowly tried to guide large cock inside my hot and horny wife. Being a novice, he needed Iris's hand to help guide Jason inside of her, and I could see her beautiful eyes roll back with delight as he gradually reached full penetration. Again, I took in the wonderful view as the fair skinned Jason was on top of my tanned wife with her voluptuous white breasts jiggling as Jason began his rhythm.

It didn't take long for Iris to start her moaning (Iris always is more vocal when we're out in a hotel room). Her face showed what exquisite pleasure she was feeling. Iris's first orgasm always takes a while, and fortunately, Jason's first climax meant he had the requisite staying power. I'm not sure how long they went at it, but Jack decided to jump in on the fun. Already naked, he got on the bed by the pillows, and straddle Iris so she could take him with her mouth. The three of them got into a nice rhythm until Iris finally reached orgasm and came hard, which was just what Jason needed to cum, too. Spent, Jason crawled off the bed. (I guess even young studs get tired.)

Now, it was Jack's turn. Having previously spent time with Iris, Jack knew that Iris was multi-orgasmic, and this is where the 'fun' begins. After Iris's first orgasm, she'll reach the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., very easily and quickly. I had previously shared with Jack, that there's a special thrill to seeing a woman cum again and again as you make love to her. Jack agreed.

Jack also knew that Iris's clit was the key to her passion. Unlike his novice brother, Jack knew just what to do. He dutifully crawled between Iris's spread legs, and used his fingers and tongue to bring her to a quick, second orgasm.

I could tell by Iris's face, that she was in heaven, and her 'lust' was no longer secret when she spread her thighs wide and said, "Oh Jack, fuck me, please fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me."

With Iris so moist by this time, Jack easily penetrated my MILF and his cock smoothly slid all of the way in, to the delight of my now, very lust filled wife. Orgasm #3 wasn't far behind, and Jack kept pumping.

Meanwhile, the naked redhead had sat down on the bed next to Iris, and was having a delightful time playing with Iris's breasts and nipples. The added stimulation might have been part of the reason Orgasm #4 was such a big 'O' for Iris; she came very hard, and Jack slowed down, but he kept up his rhythm.

It's usually around #4, that Iris weakly asks to stop, but if you slow down the rhythm she is usually easily persuaded to continue. I went to the other side of the bed, and grabbed Iris's right ankle, and motioned for Jason to do the same with the left ankle. Now, with Iris legs spread and up in the air, and a pillow beneath her buns, Jack was able to reach deeper depths with each thrust into my MILF wife.

I know Iris is really in the throws of pleasure, when she starts saying, "Oh, God…Ohhhhhh, God…" over and over again, as she was, now. With this new positioning, Jack slowed his penetrations to very deep, long and slow thrusts. Gradually his rhythm slowly increased and I could see he was putting Iris over the edge. Soon thereafter, Iris had one of the longest and hardest orgasms I've ever seen her have. When Iris has a really big 'O', she 'squirts', and Jack had hit the jackpot.

I've read where 'squirting' was something that women developed as a trait to coax their male companion to cum, via the warmth of the liquid that's released over the penetrated cock. I have no way of knowing if that's true, but it does have that effect for me, and it worked for Jack. He shot his load soon thereafter.

Exhausted, Iris asked to take a breather. Jack went to clean up, and Jason continue to 'play' with Iris's body. I used the opportunity to take Iris's heels and fishnets off. Now, my sexy, voluptuous wife was lying completely naked, which made her tan lines and red nail polish all the more alluring. Her dark hair had a sexy, tossed look and I marveled at the sight of my MILF lying exhausted and motionless next to the naked redhead.

After a bit, I lifted Iris's left hand and placed it around Jason's stiff rod. I cupped her hand around his shaft and motioned for Jason to scoot down so that he was lying flat with his back on the bed. Having gotten a bit of a second wind, Iris willingly rubbed and played with Jason's cock, and eventually began sucking him. I guess she couldn't resist her new 'toy'.

At this point, Jason was lying on the bed, with his stiff cock pointing straight up. I encouraged Iris to hop on him. Despite her exhaustion, she gave me an evil grin as she threw her right leg to the other side of Jason.

He was so big, Iris had to really lift herself up to reach the top of Jason's cock. However, once she got the tip inside of her, Iris quickly slid down to enjoy every last inch. I think Jason's size briefly startled Iris, but both of them looked overjoyed. I, too, was happy as the moment I had been waiting for had arrived.

I had always wanted to 'DP' my lovely wife, and now my invitation had arrived. While Iris slowly rode Jason, and while he played with her dangling breasts, I stripped and prepared to take my wife from behind. Iris has never been big on 'anal play', but I was counting on her being too distracted to put up much resistance.

I 'lubed' myself well, and then got on the bed. When Iris felt the tip of my cock against her buns, she mumbled "no, no". But given that the "no's" were mixed with groans of "oh, oh", it wasn't very convincing. I was prepared to stop, if Iris truly didn't enjoy this, but I was hoping that once I was inside, the feeling of having two cocks inside of her would be too much to resist. I was right.

Once I had eased myself all of the way 'in' and felt my hips nestled against Iris round buns, the three of us started a slow rhythm that was obviously taking Iris to new a level of pleasure. Iris was now leaning over Jason, and her huge tits hung down over Jason's face. As much as Jason apparently loved tits, he must have been in heaven as Iris's milky white breasts jiggled against his body and face.

I have read women's descriptions of what it feels like to have two cocks within them. By all the accounts I've read, the sensation is incredible. In Iris's case, that appears to be true. Orgasm #6 was somewhat mild, but #7 came quickly after #6 and it was another earth shaking moment with Iris making such loud, guttural groans that I was sure the next room would hear.

By this point, Iris was spent as she first collapsed on top of Jason, and then rolled off of him to flop back on the bed with her eyes closed. She had a mixed look of exhaustion and pleasure. The three of us stood over her, admiring our handy work. I love seeing my darling wife so satisfied and I felt we had done well.

"Nice work, guys. If you want to take a shower and clean up, be my guest."

Jack took a quick shower and made way for Jason's turn. Before Jack got dressed I suggested he give Iris a massage, as it would probably have a 'happy ending'. He agreed, and I told Iris that if she wanted a massage, she needed to lay down with her head near the foot of the bed. There's not much Iris wouldn't do for a backrub. She re-positioned herself and Jack went to work rubbing Iris's back, shoulders, and legs. She loves a massage, so Iris quickly became putty in Jack's hands.

Although Jack was again naked, I had put my pants on and was enjoying the show. Watching this young stud run his hands all over my wife's body was exhilarating. Jack eventually worked his way to the foot of the bed. From this position, his now hard cock would occasionally brush against Iris's pretty face, as he reached over Iris's head to rub her shoulders.. Iris soon got the hint and she opened her lips so Jack could slide into her mouth. Her eyes were still closed, and she didn't move, leaving all of the 'motion' to the slow pumping of Jack's hips.

Iris has done this for me, previously, and it is actually a cool way of getting a blow job. Since I'm doing all the motion as Iris keeps a tight grip on me, I can slow down or speed up to get whatever sensation I desire. I took it that Jack found the same delight as his face showed his pleasure. Iris was happy as long as her shoulder blades were being rubbed.

Aynsley
Aynsley
85 Followers
12