Hotwives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yea, sure Donna, sorry Dave."

"Good! Well enough of this chit chat, I'm hungry. What say you and Vicky meet us at Sergio's for a little romantic Italian dinner?" I asked Dave. "Maybe she'll open up a bit more on the ride over. Ready Rick?"

* * *

Before dinner, I took John back to the restroom to freshen up.

"What have you got me into?" asked John loudly.

"Shush! It was Rick's idea, mostly," I responded. "After I told him about my worries, he figured that you'd be less likely to run off with your lover if it were a man, instead of woman. He also said he'd be more comfortable, that is, he wouldn't worry about you getting jealous and attacking him if someone like Dave were with you."

"Jeeze Donna, I can't believe this. I am not gay! How could you go along with this?"

"I know your not gay. You wanted me to become a hotwife. I've never really been keen on the idea, but it was your desire. One of your biggest fantasies. If you still want me to take a lover, then what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Besides, you've gotten comfortable being Vicky, and you've also shown that being deemed a hotwife has peaked your interest, while pretending to be Vicky. So get it in your head, this is the only way it can happen. I guess that tonight, Vicky will also become a hotwife. "

I waited for, and expected him to call off the whole thing, instead he quietly asked, "And what is Dave going to do when he finds out who I really am?"

"Shit, is he a sissy too?" I thought to myself. He had just pissed me off. So I told him, "He already knows, and can't wait. He's living out one of his fantasies as well. I've gotten to like Rick, and am now looking forward to being fucked by him. Now, end of discussion, let's go." As we walked back to the table I wondered if my turning John into Vicky had brought out his submissiveness, or what?

During dinner, I watched as John let Dave occasionally touch him and caress him, the way men sometimes do when trying to seduce their lady. John would simply smile or giggle, but made no move to reject Dave’s advances. Rick was doing the same to me, so I knew what the score was.

Later, we ended up at a club that played some loud music, where we did more dancing than talking. John was a little awkward at first, trying to fit into the feminine role, but a few drinks loosened him up a little. Enough to allow Dave to give him a few pecks on the lips. I'm sure his mind was elsewhere most of the time, probably wondering what was in store for him later, back at the hotel. The drinks had loosened me up too, and now that I was pissed at John, I decided to go ahead and see what was going to happen next, wondering if John would willingly submit to Dave.

* * *

During the elevator ride up to our floor, I soon got my answer as Dave pulled John into a deep and clearly passionate kiss. "Damn," I thought, "Rick hasn't even kissed me like that!"

Rick smiled and winked at me, asking, “Are you sure you want to share a room? It looks like they may be at each other before we undress.”

I still wasn't sure I wanted Rick to really fuck me, and wasn’t sure I wanted to see Dave make a woman out of John, but I was still pissed and this clouded my judgment. If I asked Dave to check into another room, would John come to his senses and call it off, or was he too far gone already? If Dave and John didn’t fuck, then I’d be right back to my initial concern of cheating on my husband. If Dave and John were in the same room with me and Rick, would John even care to watch? I’m sure he still wants to, but will Dave leave him alone long enough to let him watch. If he watches, and gets jealous, will he then not have sex with Dave, causing me to become a cheater. “Damn him, this makes me so mad,” I thought to myself. As we walked to the room, I wondered if John would finally call it off at the last minute. “Well, here we are,” I said to no one in particular.

“Come on Vicky,” said Dave to John as he pulled him into the room, “show me which one of these beds is yours.”

“Jeeze Dave, did you forget why we are here?” I asked. “Vicky knows that you know, and now you know that Vicky knows, so slow down a bit and let her get her thoughts together.” I was thinking I’d give him one last chance. “Vicky and I need to change into something more comfortable.”

I gathered our favorite nighties and drug John away from Dave’s clutches and into the bathroom to change. John simply changed without a word. I looked at him and asked, “You ready to watch me an my lover? There’s no turning back once we go out there.”

“Yes, I think so,” he quietly replied. The bulge in his nighty indicating it was so.

“OK then, you had better watch, at least occasionally, while showing Dave what a woman like Vicky can do for her man." I spritzed him and myself with my favorite perfume. Taking a deep breath, I said, "I’m ready, let’s go.”

Rick and Dave had wasted no time, and had already undressed and gotten into the beds, the covers folded back inviting me and John in. John didn't even hesitate, and climbed in bed with Dave. "Oh well. His choice." I thought, and settled in beside Rick.

I could hear Dave complimenting Vicky on his gown and how pretty he was. This threw me off a bit, but then Rick decided it was time to turn on the charm with some sweet talking and passionate kissing of his own. He then played with my breasts while massaging my clit, before moving down to slide my gown upwards. I was starting to get into it, when I looked over at John and Dave.

Dave had slid Johns gown up and was suckling his nipples, while holding onto his cock. I could tell John was getting close to cumming. I called over to John, and finally broke through, "Vicky!, Vicky, your not watching!" Breaking John's concentration and getting Dave's attention also. Dave knew the score and what was expected of him.

"Watch your hotwife, Vicky," whispered Dave, as he rolled John onto his side to face me, and spooned up behind him, keeping one hand playing with his nipples and the other with his cock. "Look where Rick is. He's tasting her nectar now. Have you done that with your wife?"

"Umhumm," moaned John.

"I expect you to do that to me later," he continued. "Do you feel how hard my cock is against your little butt? I'm going to fuck you soon. We'll just follow Rick's lead. As he takes your wife, I'll take you."

Rick then started to move up my body, kissing and licking his way to my breasts. Sucking on one, then the other, before moving up to kiss me again.

"Oh Rick, that was feeling so good. I love having my clit sucked without having to beg for it."

"I can tell," he responded. "You are so wet. I think you are ready for me now." We then locked lips again, as he rose up to enter me.

"Oh my God! Is that a log?" I asked, as he eased it into my pussy. He really wasn't much bigger than John, but John didn't need to know that. Once he was all the way in, I stated loud enough for John to hear, "Please let me rest a bit. I'm not use to something that big. Let me get comfortable before you continue."

"Do you see that Vicky?" Dave asked quietly, releasing John's cock. "He's being real gentle, isn't he? He really knows how to make love to a woman, doesn't he?"

"Yes, yes, I see," whimpered John. "Please don't stop what you were doing?"

"But it's our turn now. Get up on all fours, and I'll lube us up," Dave firmly ordered. He had John positioned sideways across the bed facing us so he wouldn't miss a thing.

In the meantime Rick had started to slowly fuck my pussy, as I stared into John's eyes, watching them change as Dave inserted his fingers into John's ass to lube it. John's eyes were getting bigger as another finger then another were inserted. "Look Rick, Dave's preparing to take Vicky's cherry!" I whispered.

Rick looked over and John's gaze went from me to Rick. He blushed! I had never seen him blush before, but he actually blushed! John, then closed his eyes, and then reopened them when his head was again looking in my direction.

Seeing that blush, I then turned to Rick, "Fuck me Rick! Fuck me hard! Make me cum! Cuckold my husband!"

John let out a loud gasp, causing me to look back. Dave was now entering John's ass. "Damn Vicky, you have one tight pussy!"

"Please let me rest a bit. I'm not use to something that big. Let me get comfortable before you continue." I heard John mimic what I had said earlier to Rick. Yes, he was paying attention.

Dave waited a bit, and then pushed in a little more. "Oh Vicky, I can tell I'm your first. How does that feel?"

"It hurts, but I think I'm getting used to it. Keep going!"

"Harder Rick! I want see if Dave can fuck Vicky as hard!"

Dave and Rick looked at each other for the first time and smiled. Then they got down to business.

"I'm going to cum Rick! Cum when I cum!"

"I'm going to cum Vicky! Are you ready for it?"

I think everyone but John came at nearly the same instant. Rick rolled off me and panted loudly. Dave was collapsed on John's back.

"Oh that felt so good, Rick. I haven't cum like that in a long time. I'm glad my husband talked me into this."

After we had all caught our breath, I looked over at John, "Thanks honey. Now I know what I was missing. We'll have to do this more often. Was it as good for you? Did you cum?"

He moaned as Dave pulled out, "It felt good, but I didn't cum. I feel so frustrated!"

"I know," I answered. "I've been there."

"Do you want to cum?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"How bad?"

"Huh? I don't know. Bad!"

"Then I'll help you, but you have to do what I say."

"Tell me."

"Get you purse, there's a tampon in there. You need to insert it in your ass so you don't leak all over your gown," I informed him. He did as instructed. "You don't have that empty feeling anymore do you?"

"No, it feels good."

"Come over here Vicky." He walked over and stood by the bed. "Lift your gown and grab your little clitty! Now, did watching me and Rick excite you as much as you expected?"

"Yes, I loved the look on your face."

"And I loved the various expressions on yours. Especially when you blushed!" I teased. "Were you embarrassed, or feeling submissive to Rick?"

"Both I think, embarrassed that I was feeling submissive."

"Look into Rick's eyes now!" I ordered. He did, but quickly averted his eyes. "No, don't look away. Look back while you play with your little clitty!" He started blushing again, as Rick chuckled.

After a bit, I asked, "Ricks the bull now, you know that don't you?"

"Yes," he moaned.

"Release your clitty!" I ordered. "To be a complete cuckold, you have to do what the bull says too! You know that don't you?"

He answered with a frustrated, "Yyyes!"

"Well Rick, are you going to complete his cucking?" I asked. "It is what he wants! Tell him John, tell him you want this!" He quickly looked back at me, noticing I had called him John instead of Vicky for the first time tonight. "Look into Rick's eyes John, and tell him!"

He blushed again, and looking back at Rick, asked, "Would you please complete this worthless husband's cucking?"

"Try again," ordered Rick. "And add the term 'Sir' ."

"Would you please complete this worthless husband's cucking, Sir?"

"First," ordered Rick, "give Dave a kiss and a proper thank you for fucking your ass!"

He turned and walked over to where Dave lay watching with interest. "Thank you Dave, I've never been fucked like that before," he said leaning over to kiss Dave again.

Sitting up Dave replied, looking over to us, then back at John, "Your welcome John. And thank you for fulfilling one of my fantasies." Whereupon Dave pulled John back into bed, cradled him in his arms and gave him a kiss to be remembered by.

Once John managed to stand again, he noticed Rick and I were in a lip lock of our own. Rick then released me, saying, "That was very good John! Now, come back over here so you can give me a proper thank you."

John went over to Rick and tried to kiss him, but Rick pushed him away. "That's not the proper way to say thank you to your bull. Don't you know anything about being a cuckold? No, I guess you don't, since this is your first time."

"What do I do?" John asked.

Rick pulled back the covers, and said, "Kiss me there!"

John looked at me. "It was your desire to be cucked. I gave you every chance to back out. I tried to humiliate you into backing out by tricking you into dressing as Vicky. Then again by setting you up with your date. At least twice more during the night's activities I gave you ample opportunity to back out. But you didn't put a stop to it. Now it's too late! Do as you're told!" I firmly stated.

John then turned back to Rick and bent over to kiss his cock. "Because you hesitated, and questioned my order, now you have to clean it with your mouth. Get all you wife's and my juices off it." John then proceeded to lick and suck it clean. "Now," instructed Rick, "Clean out your wife's pussy. I want it clean for when I fuck her again."

John does have a wonderful tongue, so when he had finished cleaning me out, I was ready to be fucked again. "That's enough, John. Turn off the lights and go to bed. Rick and I have some unfinished business to take care of."

John climbed back in bed with Dave, and they kissed again, as I climbed on top of Rick and proceeded to screw him. Later, I could hear and just make out John doing the same thing with Dave.

I was now a hotwife, Vicky was a pseudo hotwife, and John was a sissy, cock sucking cuckold. Everyone got what they wanted, if not more!

To be continued. . .?

12