House Arrest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet if I opened my eyes right now, I'd be seeing stars," he laughed. "You have given a whole new meaning to the phrase 'fucking your brains out'. I just need to sleep." Marissa giggled in agreement.

"Well if you don't take your enormous cock out of my pussy," she began, tilting her head back to kiss him. "We might never recover."

"I don't even know if I want to," he replied. Slowly, he withdrew himself from between his sister's legs, and a mutual shiver ran down their spines. Marissa rolled onto her back and snuggled next to Jack, molding her exhausted body against his. The extreme gratification he had given her had tamed her ravenous sexual appetite for the first time in her life, and she told him so. He just held her close, a look of utter tranquility on his face. And they gradually slipped into the deep sleep of two people who were completely and absolutely satisfied. It was going to be a good summer.

12