House Arrest Ch. 07

Story Info
Captured family enters sexual slavery under two Sheikhs.
5.1k words
4.47
109.2k
50

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katalina's moans filled the van as Jamal's cock speared her aching cunt. The man's fucking seemed to know no limits. He had been going at her for what seemed an hour straight, and the van now proceeded to bump over another pothole.

Peyton and Avril moaned as the dildos which had been rammed up their sore pussies moved with the impact as the van lurched. Their wrists were chained above their heads and bracelets held their ankles in place to ringlets in the floor. They could only wiggle on these two cruel, artificial cocks which always stayed hard.

The dark blonde's face was streaked with Vick's cum. It glistened on the side of Peyton's cheek and a few glops had settled on her well-endowed breasts.

"Big sis looks so pretty, doesn't she?" Vick grinned. He was driving now, with Traze in the back with Jamal. Traze walked over beside Katalina, whose moans were occasionally broken up by a desperate plea.

"Please, Masters! Don't sell me. I'll be a good slave, I swear. Use me as long as you want and then let me go!" The gorgeous Latina's face was contorted with such desperation, and it made Traze's cock twitch with lust. He leaned over, whispering in the girl's ear as Jamal continued to fuck her.

"I wouldn't worry, slut. I think the Arabs are hard on their sex slaves. I'm not sure you have what it takes to last," he said with a hiss. He stood back as Jamal growled his release. The black man thrust himself balls-deep, his back arching as his eyes squeezed shut and his jism spurted toward Katalina's welcoming womb.

"AAAHHH. Mmmm...you all messy again, bitch. That didn't take long, did it?" Jamal said as he stepped back to admire his achievement. The sexy Latina sagged in her bonds, forced to stand as cum dripped down the insides of her thighs. She closed her eyes, her head hanging down with shame or surrender, Traze wasn't sure which.

"Enough, let's make a short pit stop. Piss break and food break. Then we're back on the road," Traze ordered.

Mike Malone's ears perked up. He stayed alert, wondering if his opportunity would soon come. He eyed the glove compartment where he knew one of the guns was being kept. Sandra Malone had closed her eyes beside her husband and tried to sleep. Anything was better than staying awake to listen to the horrible sounds of her daughters being tormented as the van slammed into one pothole after the next.

Mike risked a glance at his wife, gauging to see if he could get her to help in whatever crazy scheme he might have to launch at a moment's notice. She didn't stir.

One by one each of the captives was taken out of their restraints and led outside the van to take care of nature and eat a snack. They had pulled off onto a country road and driven a good distance from the highway. The area was secluded - nothing but the waving grass of field after field and an endless stretch of pavement. Two of the men stood as lookouts while the other two helped the captives do their needed business.

It took some time, but eventually everyone had been allowed the bare necessities and put back in their appointed places inside the van. Try as he had, Mike hadn't found a weakness to exploit. He had, however, noted that there was also a gun in the side pocket compartment of the driver's side door. If he could somehow reach in and grab that when their captors were otherwise distracted...

The possibility gave him hope.

The van rumbled back onto the road, but not until Mick and Jamal had switched places. As Vick put the black van on the road once again, Jamal followed in the white van at a distance.

"A few more days straight of this driving, my brothers, and we will have quite the pay day," Traze said, slapping Mick on the back.

Mick grunted, other things on his mind. He was already stripping, giving Avril a smoldering gaze as his eyes went up and down her leans hips and firm, well-rounded breasts. They weren't large breasts, but Mick wasn't all about size. Shape was more important to him, and the more he looked at her sexy melons and the cute nipples which taunted him like cherries on top of a sundae, the more he wanted to play with them.

He came over to Avril, whose fearful expression told it all. 'Oh god, what now?' she thought. She looked down at his prodigious cock. It was hard and ready for her...wanting her like nothing else. She tried to remember how long it had been since they'd kidnapped her. Avril tried to remember who had fucked her so far. All four of the brutal men seemed one and the same to her. A tear formed in her left eye as Mick gently swiped it away.

"SSHHH. No need for that. I'm going to give you a proposition, girl. You get to have a reprieve from the giant dildo if you let me fuck you nice and gentle with a real cock. Then I'll let you snuggle up with me in the back here, if you promise to behave, and your pussy can get a nice, long break. Now how's that sound?"

As awful as getting fucked again seemed to Avril, the idea of a respite from this constant, aching penetration was more than welcome. She nodded her head vigorously. "Yes Master. Please let me off of this thing." She turned crimson, wondering what her parents were thinking as Mick undid her ankle restraints, lifted her off of the dildo, and sat down on the floor of the van, his legs wide and his cock straight up like a godlike phallus.

"Hop on, white bitch. Let's get your warm, wet pussy grinding on my cock." With a reluctant sigh Avril positioned her aching pussy over the man's bulbous cock-head, then sank down inch by inch until he filled her completely. She leaned forward, kissing him tenderly...sensing that this was what he wanted. The big, strong hands of her captor lightly trailed up her spine, surprisingly gentle as they cupped and massaged her slim shoulders.

"Mmm," Mick groaned. His mouth widened, his tongue working deeper into the sexy girl's mouth. "You taste good, slut. Now THIS kind of cooperation I could get used to...Keep this up, maybe we don't sell you to the Arabs after all," he said. Traze's expression darkened at the idea of his fellow crew member making promises he couldn't keep, but Traze let it go.

Soon Avril's 19-year-old pussy was establishing a gentle rhythm, grinding on top of a cock which was feeling every exquisite inch of her sheath. The rugged black man was burly, his chest even more muscular than the others. He had one of those bodies that could almost have been plastered on a muscle fitness magazine, only his wasn't so grotesquely proportioned. Avril wondered how much the man could lift. Compared to him clearly her slender body was like a willow twig compared to the trunk of a Redwood tree.

"Uh...Aaaahhh, that's it girl. Keep that pussy moving," Mick sighed. Avril threw her head back, letting a moan escape her lips as he leaned forward to nip playfully at her nipples. She was appalled at the way those nipples hardened at the man's affections. Mick reached a hand down, nimbly massaging her clitoris as she rode him.

"Uhhhh...Yes Master! Thank you Master!" Avri purred. She wasn't anywhere close to orgasm, but the sensation at least gave her the glimmer of pleasure. The fact that her savage captor was willing to pleasure her at all, and without any threats or strings attached, gave her at least some hope. Avril lifted her cute ass cheeks up, then slammed her cunt back down, her hips gyrating as she tried to take what pleasure she could from this.

"See, Dad. Isn't this special?" Traze had forced Mike's head around, making him watch his daughter's forced coupling with Mick. Avril was ashamed at the building heat in her core the longer she fucked him. She was ashamed that his left hand gently cupping her back and his right hand furiously massaging her clit made her feel a slow-burning, primal surge of lust.

'I'm sorry, Dad. I'm so sorry you have to see this,' Avril thought. She was grateful that Mom seemed asleep, or at least mercifully pretended to be.

The van went over a pothole the size of a crater, and Peyton groaned as the ribbed dildo in her pussy shifted inside her. Avril felt guilty for the rush of relief that swamped her, knowing that she'd dodged that bullet. Mick's rigid cock at least wasn't abrasive, and the warmth of his shaft was well-lubricated by the oil he'd spread up and down his manhood.

"Hmm. You prefer my cock to the dildo, little slut?"

Avril sighed, nodding as she leaned over to kiss him again. Her wrists were still chained above her head, so she had to settle for doing what she could - moving her hips, impaling her pussy, and kissing her captor as seductively as she knew how.

Finally he was nearing climax, and she could tell it by the heavy, rapid breathing coming from his muscular chest.

"Oohh. Aaahhh. You getting there, girl. Keep going," he growled. Mick laid back, hands folded underneath his head as he looked up and let his naked female captive do all the exerting. Avril let out a moan of pleasure for Mick's benefit, then worked her twat back and forth until she was sure he had to be on the verge of coming.

Suddenly Mick reached out, pinching her clit lightly, then rubbing at it with a tender fury unlike anything she'd felt before. Avril bit her lip, stifling the moan but not the orgasm. It slammed through her, flooding her unprepared body as she gushed hard on Mick's penis. The black man joined her in the throes of release, his pelvis flying upward. Her ass bounced several times until he finally pushed upward and kept his lap elevated, growling as his seed shot upward into her slickened sex. She was still shuddering on top of him, her pussy clenching around his softening manhood...until at last they came down from the mountaintop.

Disgusted with herself, Avril's fluttering eyes beat back tears as the man took her out of her restraints and allowed her to curl up next to him on the van's floor. Her head rested on his hip now, and she had a good view of his flaccid cock lying on the side of the hip closest to her. It was just inches from her face. She closed her eyes, willing for sleep to come even as Mick's hand softly caressed her long, golden hair.

"That's fine, bitch. Take a cat nap while you can get it. We'll wake you at the next stop."

It showed how desperate she was that Avril took those words as comfort. She found it hard to fall asleep with the abductor stroking her hair, but eventually exhaustion trumped everything else. Sweet, dreamless sleep took her away from reality's nightmare.

***

Days seemed to pass, but it was hard to differentiate between one and the next. The same routines blurred together. The sound of the pavement underneath the tires was a constant drone that put them to sleep, at least when the four black brothers weren't fucking them senseless or finding new ways to torment the Malone family and the unfortunate Latina.

At last, though, as darkness smothered the sunset, the two vans rumbled over the dirt road which seemed to lead down to a sort of ranch-style house. In all directions there was nothing but wilderness, and the air had a cold bite that sank its teeth into Sandra and the girls as they were hustled naked and in cuffs out of the van.

"Please, don't do this," Sandra whimpered. At the bottom of the road a man in a flawless suit and sunglasses motioned to someone at the front door of the house. In due time a red hummer drove around to the front, and when it stopped maybe twenty yards away from the vans, two white-clothed Arabs stepped into the fading light.

One had a large suitcase, and he proceeded to open it, revealing limitless rows of cash.

"This is the agreed-upon price, if we are happy," he shouted. "This is 500,000 U.S."

Traze nodded. "As always, Aziz, it is a pleasure doing business with you. Keep them for the night, make sure they are to your satisfaction. Call us in the morning if you are still pleased and we will consider it a done deal."

"Ah yes," Aziz said, his wry smile breaking free. "You have a generous return policy. I almost forgot."

The one named Aziz turned to his companion, a dour-faced man whose face seemed incapable of emotion. "Well, Ahmed, are you not pleased?"

The surly Arab grunted. "We shall see. Most of these western whores are difficult to train properly."

In what seemed like minutes the unfortunate family was brought inside the house. The sisters and Katalina were cleaned thoroughly in the shower before Sheik Aziz and Sheik Ahmed received them in the bed chamber. It was not like any bed chamber Sandra, Peyton, Avril, Katalina, or Mr. Malone had ever seen before. The ceiling was covered with gold-and-silver murals which glimmered in the room's chandeliered light.

Both men stood at the end of a massive bed which made even queen-sized beds look small, their Arab bodies gleaming with oils. Aziz lovingly held a long two-pronged dildo in his hands.

"You two!" he said, pointing to Avril and then Katalina. "You will bend over and I will insert this double-cock's heads into your slave pussies. I expect you to grind and fuck yourself on them, understood?"

Avril and Katalina were speechless. The two girls were still completely naked, but for the first time in what seemed like forever they didn't have any restraints. Sensing that behaving well would prevent them from acquiring any, both girls rushed ahead and kneeled obediently. Katalina groaned as Aziz inserted the right cock-head into her snatch, pushing it firmly until her pussy engulfed it. Then he turned to complete his work, positioning the other cock-head between Avril's pouting cunt lips. When he gently but firmly thrust it into her intimate folds, Avril's groan was even deeper than Katalina's had been.

"Good. Now you start seesawing back and forth, my little sluts. Let's see if you can bring each other to orgasm. This is a test, sluts...and believe me, you do not want to fail it. Those who willingly bring others pleasure and receive it on my command - those are the harem slaves who prosper. The others...well, they are more fit for the prisoners in my dungeons who provide useful information to us, and their attentions are less, shall we say, refined than ours?"

Those chilling words seemed to put the fear of something nasty in the young women. Katalina began to slam her buttocks backward, enveloping the cock with her pussy and groaning with each thrust. Avril met her thrust for thrust, her sex lips sliding around to cushion nearly the entire length of her side of the dildo. Soon both women were moaning, not from genuine pleasure, but knowing that to go along with the humiliation would be better than angering their new masters.

Meanwhile Aziz stalked over to Sandra and Peyton, who had been told to kneel beside each other. Sandra looked uncertainly at the tall, wiry Arab. He was not as muscular as their black captors had been, but there was still a taut strength to his limbs. Aziz's hands reached out, gently resting atop each slave's head.

"You and your mother must prove how good you are at sucking cock. You may now begin."

At first the startled Sandra and her older daughter hardly knew what to do. They hadn't known what to expect from the cruel Arab, but it certainly hadn't been this. Slowly, cringing the entire time, Sandra took Aziz's manhood into her mouth, pumping her jaw back and forth on it. But her hesitation and slowness seemed to irritate the Arab. He pushed her onto her back with a growl.

"Is that the best you can do, western slut? Maybe your daughter can do better." He presented his cock before the startled girl's face, smacking the side of his shaft against her cheek. Obediently Peyton took him in, her left hand fondling his testicles even as her right hand grasped the base of his shaft, pumping in rhythm to her rippling mouth as she sucked him with gusto.

"Aaahhh! Now THIS is a cock-loving slut," Aziz rumbled. Both of his hands fisted in the mop of Peyton's dark blonde tresses as she impaled her cute young mouth, her lips forming a tight seal around his shaft as she rammed her face onto his cock. Soon there were squelchy sounds of pre-cum joining the powerful sound of Peyton's mouth suctions as if she were going to swallow the man's whole cock.

In the background Peyton was all too aware of her little sister and her little sister's best friend moaning as they slammed their pussies backward to encase a long, double-sided dildo. Peyton wasn't sure whether to be jealous of them or feel fortunate. It all depended on what this cruel Arab wanted her to do next.

Mike Malone had had to watch all of this when suddenly a shadow obscured his view. Of all the captives, only he had remained with restraints, his ankles shackled and his wrists cuffed behind his back. Two bodyguards had forced him to kneel and watch the show. Now he looked up to see the other Sheik, Sheik Ahmed, looking down on him with a musing stare.

"You may be serviceable after all. My daughter needs a new...man-slave. Jameela, come here!"

The curtain at the other side of the bedroom swished apart to let in an alluring sight. A young woman with smooth, bronzed skin and small but firm breasts strode into the room like a princess whose family owned the world. Her hips swayed tauntingly and a panther tattoo leapt across the skin above her pubic hair. Everything about her screamed danger even though the sight of her body intoxicated the eyes.

"Father, is this my present?" Jameela said, her jaded face looking him over with a critical eye. Her elegant fingers cupped his chin, moving Mike's face left and right, before her gaze traveled downward...taking in the length and girth of his now upright cock.

"It is, my daughter. Are you pleased?"

With a soft, lilting laugh the Arab girl nodded. "He will do, I suppose."

Mike felt his heart rate triple as two bodyguards manhandled him over to the bed. They stretched him out over the bed facedown. One bodyguard held his head down and the other bodyguard spread his ass cheeks. Mike thrashed frantically, but there was only so much a man cuffed and shackled could do.

"Relax, man-whore. You will learn to enjoy this. Do not tense up. It will only make it worse," a seductive feminine voice advised him. He was all too aware of Jameela slowly applying a nectarine-scented oil to a small, triangular rubber device.

"Have you ever had a butt plug vibrating in your ass before, man-slave? It is a...unique experience," Jameela said. As those words left the woman's beautiful lips, she slowly nudged the point of the plug into Mike's anal opening. Mike tried to relax, knowing that it was no good to resist, but it was hard. His entire body was on high alert, fear making the adrenaline pour through his veins until every muscle wanted to stiffen or flail with the need to escape. With long, labored breaths Mike tried to relax. He tried to find some kind of center. He tried to blot out the horrible sounds of his older daughter slurping on the one Sheik's cock and his younger daughter shoving her hips back to impale her college-age cunt.

'No!' Mike thought. This couldn't happen to him, not to his beloved family. His daughters should have boyfriends, not be helpless sex slaves degraded and abused! The anger in him surged, but suddenly it was stolen away as the butt plug began to whir inside his anus. A long, skillful tongue began to lap at the folds of his scrotum.

"Mmm. I love your musky scent, man-slave. I could get used to suckling on these sweaty testicles," Jameela said with awful seduction. Mike groaned as the evil woman sucked his testicles long and hard. Her tongue seemed capable of inhuman acrobatics. As she took the folds of his testicles into her mouth, massaging them with her tongue, shivers of pleasure shot through Mike's loins, hardening his cock and infusing his heart with shame. Abruptly she managed to roll him onto his side with the bodyguards' help. Her mouth soon enveloped his ripening cock. The heat of her mouth drove him mad, and his hips trembled as she began to suck in earnest.

12