House Call

Story Info
A young man finds what he is looking for with an older woman.
2.9k words
4.26
79k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brakes of his old truck squealed, drawing him out of his trance. He'd be thinking about what could happen when he found the house he was looking for. It belong to a woman he'd met online through a website specifically for those interested in BDSM. Initially they'd connected on their mutual love of writing. She had some of her stories available online, they were steamy female domination tales that contained feelings he had never confessed to another soul but were laid bare in in front of him in black and white by a complete stranger. Needless to say he found the material compelling and after initiating a dialogue with the author found that not only was she beautiful but also lived in the same general area as he did.

After exchanging a few initial pleasantries, they shared some pictures and the messages became more and more explicit. His instincts had been correct, not only did she share his feelings about warm, benevolent female domination but also many of his specific fetishes. They both greatly enjoyed the idea of a nude male in the presence of one or more clothed females, possibly performing some service such as cleaning or serving drinks. Finally he'd managed to bring up the idea of a meeting and after some more talk she'd agreed. The basic idea was that he would do some light chores in the nude while she watched, although he certainly hoped it would progress beyond that.

Finally he found the house. It was a well kept Craftsman near the end of a quiet street. He parked nearby and paused. Shifting in his seat he felt a slight difference due to the trimming he'd done around his pubic area. He was not particularly dense, but he wanted to present himself as best he could to her and hoped the recent efforts would make him appear more well endowed. True, he was not lacking in that area but every little bit counts he thought to himself. His mind raced through the various scenarios he'd been envisioning for the past few weeks. What she'd say, what he'd say, what her touch would feel like. He came back to reality realizing he'd been sitting on the street parked for several minutes now.

He got out of the truck and shut the door, walking confidently towards the stone walkway and up the front steps, wondering if she was watching him and if so, what she was thinking. He wanted very badly for her to be attracted to him, to make her happy and for her to enjoy herself. His heart pounded as he reached the door, his usual official sounding knock sounded like a lie to him as he felt heat rising through his chest and up his neck into his cheeks. He sensed movement in the house and his trepidation doubled as the sound of light footsteps became louder. The door opened and he immediately forgot everything he'd practiced.

She looked beautiful in a light, form fitting sun dress with a pair of heels. She was tall and lean, with well proportioned hips and breasts that would be the envy of a younger woman. Her auburn hair was cut stylishly, her skin had a healthy glow and her eyes were hazel. He stood there, stunned by her beauty, as she stuck out her hand.

"Hi," she said with a shy smile.

"H-hello," he replied, his voice cracking. She gracefully pretended not to notice and moved aside as he entered. "You have a beautiful home".

"Oh well thank you, I try to keep this old place up. Trust me it's more fun to visit than it is to work on," she said with a knowing laugh. "Would you like a drink?"

"Water please," he replied, finally remembering his manners.

She moved into the kitchen and returned shortly with two tall glasses of cool water. They walked through the yard as she pointed out the various landscaping she had done as well as an ornate brick patio shaded by a grove of eucylyptus trees. The more she talked the better he felt, even going so far as to ask some questions about her garden.

"Why don't you follow me inside and have a seat on the sofa," she said after a brief pause.

He did as he was told, sitting carefully on the large, yellow and white stripped couch. She sat on the other end, one leg curled up under her and still holding her glass. His rested on a coaster on the side table.

"You are to address me as Miss. You are to speak only when spoken to and only enough to fully reply to me," she said in a slightly lower voice. "You are to obey my orders without question. Any deviation from these orders will result in punishment. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes Miss" he croaked.

"Stand up" she said firmly. "First of all I do not tolerate modesty. I think you're an attractive young man and I will not have you hiding anything from me. Remove your shirt".

He quickly obeyed, wincing at his less than perfect physique but not wanting to disappoint her.

"Now take off your shoes, pants and socks."

His heart thudded in his chest as he felt that familiar heat rising up his face. He set his shoes neatly beside the couch. His pants slid down revealing boxer briefs with a small bulge in the front. He folded his pants and set them next to his shoes. He was extremely aware of his underwear outlining his genitals and fought the urge to cover himself. This is why he was here.

"Good boy. Hands on behind your head and feet apart. Let's have a look at you."

The heat turned to cold as he felt her gaze on him.

"Turn around. Legs farther apart. Now bend over and touch the floor."

He felt his leg muscles tighten as he bent over, keenly away of her view.

"My water is a bit low, please refill it for me."

He stood up, turned around and walked over to her. Taking the cup in the kitchen he refilled it carefully and brought it back to her.

"Thank you. Stay where you are, same position as before and look straight ahead."

He clasped his hands behind his head stood with his legs apart. He saw her take a long drink and set the glass on the table. Her hand moved up and cupped the moderate bulge in his underwear, squeezing gently. Because of the prolonged build up it felt like an electrical shock.

"Mmm what a nice big penis you have. Have you been playing with it a lot lately?"

He stood, unable to speak. Her gripped tighten around his testicles.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes Miss"

"Yes Miss what?"

"Yes Miss I have been playing with it a lot lately"

"What do you think about?"

"T-this"

She smiled despite the situation. Such a charmer. She massaged him through his underwear, feeling him grow.

"You think about me when you masturbate?

"Yes Miss"

She stood in front of him, her hand sliding past the waistband, through his newly trimmed pubic hand and onto her new toys. His heartbeat was deafening in his ears. She stroked him with a practiced touch, enjoying the feeling of his foreskin retracting over the tightening skin of his member. Her hand traveled farther down, cupping his testicles and moving each one around in her fingers. Her finely manicured nails gently scratched the skin around his scrotum, sending shivers up his spine and making him weak in the knees. Just as he was beginning to relax and enjoy the touching, she pulled her hand out of his boxer briefs.

"I think it's time for you to get to work" she said coolly as she sat down. An awkward silence followed. "Surely you haven't forgotten our agreement?"

"Miss?" he managed, his throat tight with embarassment and desire.

"Slip your underwear off sweetie" she said, her warmth returning.

This was it. This was what he'd be waiting for, dreaming about and masturbating to since he began talking to her. He hooked his thumbs in his waistband, drawing them down slightly. As his pubic hair became visible he felt a sudden stab of modesty. He was standing in front of a beautiful woman, his heart practically jumping out of his chest, with the sole purpose of being seen naked by her. His thoughts suddenly flashed to what her life might be like outside of this encounter. Surely a woman like her was popular, with many friends and social engagements. Did they have any idea what she was capable of? Did he? She cleared her throat, raising her eyebrows and smiling as he came out of his trance. This was it. He pulled his underwear all the way down his legs, stepped out of them, folded them and set them on his pants. Her gaze rested on his genitals as she sipped her water.

"What a cute little penis you have! And it looks like you've trimmed. Was that for me?" she cooed. Her use of the word penis excited him tremendously, but he couldn't put his finger on why. It seemed so clinical, yet felt so personal. Perhaps it was because it took away all the defense the other words for it held. He had never felt more exposed. He had hoped when he was naked he would someone become more aroused, but now he felt smaller if anything.

"I take it you're a grower?" she asked pointedly.

His headed pounded as he struggled to form a sentence.

"What did I tell you?" Without waiting for answer she uncrossed her leg and pointed to her lap. "Lay across my legs."

He moved woodenly towards her, his penis and testicles bobbing and swaying lewdly as he clumsily manuevered into position. She pulled the hem of her sundress up, exposing her tanned, parted thighs. His genitals fit nicely between her warm legs. He couldn't be sure but he thought he felt her close around him. She ran her hand over his buttocks, down between his legs and even traced a finger between his cheeks.

"Sweetie this is called discipline. You need to learn your place and when I'm done with you here you will know it well."

With that she began spanking him. Moderately at first but with increased strength. Although not a large woman she seemed to know just how to do it and he found himself squirming under her hand. At the same time however he felt a strange tingling between his legs. He penis was slowly hardening and as he tried to twist away from the blows the friction from her thighs felt wonderful. He was nearly overcome by his need to make this woman happy as well as his attraction to her. Finally she stopped and indicated he should stand. He did, his erection obvious.

"Silly horny boy... do you think I didn't notice? Thrusting your little penis in between my legs, trying to get some pleasure out your spanking? Now you get to learn the difference between discipline and punishment. Stand in front of me with your legs spread and your hands behind your head."

She took his penis in her hand, stroking it slowly up and down as it came to a full erection.

"Is this what you want? You want to get some cheap thrill and cum all over my legs?"

She held his penis in one hand, palm up. He didn't even seen her other hand come down swiftly on top of it and when he felt the intense sting he nearly doubled over.

"Oh that's just the first of five honey."

Four more blows rained down and by the end he was reduced to a soft, bright red penis. She led him across the living room and for the next hour directed his meager cleaning efforts, enjoying the sigh of his naked body struggling to impress her. She watched as he bent on all fours, wiping the dust off of her coffee table, his testicles hanging down, tempting her, thinking of what she would soon be doing to them. She led him into the kitchen.

"Get up on the island. All fours. Knees far apart," she ordered.

His heard began thudding again. He'd gotten somewhat comfortable in her presense, but the implications of this began washing over him as he climbed up on on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Arch your back and stick your bottom up in the air as far as you can. That's a good boy."

He felt his anus become exposed as he did as he was told. He had no idea what to think but wanted to please her very badly.

"Are you enjoying yourself sweetie?" she asked.

"Yes Miss, very much." he replied quickly.

"Good, I'm glad. You're doing great, but you're not as focused as you could be and I think I know why."

She reached underneath him and fondled him intimately.

"Do you need release?"

"Y-yes miss," he could barely get the words out.

"Oh you poor thing, getting teased all day. I bet your little balls are tight and full," she said, squeezing them with her other hand.

He felt a warm, spreading sensation around his balls followed by the tickle of her delicate finger making it's way into his cheeks. He jumped as she touched his anus, massaging it in circular motions. It felt amazing combined with her slow, methodical stroking of his penis. Finally he felt an uncomfortable pressure which quickly subsided and was replacing by a feeling he'd never experienced before. It was almost a good burning. He felt as if he were about to urinate but was so lost in the moment the thought passed through him quickly. He leaned his head down between his arms, trying to make sense of this situation and, looking back, noticed a thin but steady stream of semen coming from this penis and puddling on the countertop. His mind was screaming for release, for the thundering orgasm he knew was building, but somehow she seemed to keep him at the peak of his arousal as she expertly manipulated his body. Finally she stopped and removed her finger, letting go of his penis and letting it swing between his legs.

"I'm sure that's better honey. Now I'm afraid it's time for you to learn a difficult lesson. You've been less than obedient today and that is not acceptable. Roll over on your back, I'll be right back."

She returned with a pair of handcuffs and a length of rope. She cuffed his hands above his head and secured them to an unseen point on the island and ordered him to spread his knees apart and put the soles of his feet together. She tied his legs and as he tested his bonds he found he couldn't protect himself. He was truly at her mercy.

"I'm going to paddle your balls. It's going to hurt, but you'll take this pain for me because not only will it make you better, it will please me."

She produced a small, padded wooden paddle as she encircled the base of his scrotum with her other hand, drawing it up tightly. He was aware of everything from his own nudity to her cool hands on his most intimate parts. Without emotion she delivered the first blow. It was not hard but more than enough to send that familiar wave of pain through his vulnerable body. Just as the peaked, the second blow came, then the third. By the seventh and eight he was a basket case. His whole world was his balls and that paddle. In that moment he was totally devoted to her, he would've done anything satisfy her. He cried out and it visibly affected her, as if his cries of pain were actually arousing to her. He felt her bring the paddle down harder and harder, each one bringing a more intense reaction from him and in turn from her. Finally the blow stopped.

"Shh it's over now sweetie. You did great, I'm very proud of you," she said softly as she leaned down to kiss him on the cheek. She picked up his limp penis, pulling the foreskin back carefully. It responded slightly to her touch in spite of the situation. She stroked it with two fingers, nursing his faint erection until it stood on it's own and pulsated strongly. She stopped briefly, unzipping the back of her dress and revealing her breasts to him. They were small but still high and firm, her pink nipples taut as she pinched and pulled them sensually. Finally she applied more oil to her hands and grasped his penis with both hands, going up and down and twisting. He writhed uncontrollably at her touch, finally not holding back.

"Cum for me sweetie. I want to see you cum for me. Thrust that big penis up into my hands. Do you like my tits? Hmm? That's a good boy."

He didn't last long and it felt as if his whole world was being squeezed through his penis and shot out the end. Truthfully she had milked him nearly dry earlier but he still managed a bit. Her breasts bounced up and down with the motion of her arms as he finally subsided.

"Mmm good boy."

She untied him and helped him to a sitting position, then down on the floor. She dropped her dress to reveal a flat stomach and white cotton panties. She drew them down over her hips, stepped out of them and smiled, taking his hand and leading him upstairs to the shower.