House Call

Story Info
A computer technician does a House Call.
1.5k words
3.6
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nothing unusual to get an e-mail asking me to do a house call on Friday afternoon. My manager knew I loved to leave early on Friday because I work late Monday to Thursday. (it was her way of telling me to enjoy my week-end)

Her name was Miss Lee it was about 20 minutes from work (about 10 minutes from my home) "Her computer is running slow" that's all the ticket said.

(I don't know what OS it is, if it Windows or a Mac, Probabley another 386 or something that her son tried to install XP on I thought)

I pulled into the driveway of a very nice bungalow. I got out of my car with my laptop and tools and knocked at the door......Hmmmm nothing, I knocked again this time a little louder, again nothing. (I knew that my manager always confirmed the customer was home) I set my tools down and walked around back to my amazement I see a beautiful blonde woman lying out in the backyard. Blonde hair, lying on her back wearing a not to reveling pink 2 piece Bikini.

Ahem, trying to clear my throat, "Oh!, she says, You must be the technician" she said, "Yes I said, I was advised to stop here before going home.

"Great!" she said "Beer?" now must techs would say no thanks because they want to get out and get home to play WOW, or Counterstrike or Something.

"Yes please" I said, as she got up I saw her breasts bounce playfully, (I'm a sucker for nice Breasts, they were nice about a CC Cup.)

I offered my hand to shake her hand, "My name is JR" she said I don't shake hands and she Hugged me tight, pressing her breasts against my chest and holding me tight) I put my arms around her and she pushed even harder into me) I placed my hands on her bare back.

I started to slide my hands further down and just about got to her waistband when she broke our hug and chuckled and said "I better get you to fix the computer before we forget why you're here, "I'm paying by the Hr" she said with a laugh as she walked in the house from the side door.

While she went to get the beer, I went and got my tools from around front and brought it inside. Closing the door behind me I could feel the Air Conditioning blowing a nice steady breeze, She came back to the mud room where I waited to be invited in and she had the beers, "Come in, Can I take your jacket?" I removed my sports coat and set it down. She didn't bother to cover herself and walked around in her bikini, it was all I could do to hide my now almost fully erect bulge in my pants, I almost begged to know where the problem computer was so that I could sit down. "So, where is the computer?" I asked trying to get the repair out of the way. " In the den", she said "Follow Me" and I watched as she wiggled your great ass into the other room, watching and enjoy every step she took. Stopping before a set of double doors she bent down as if to pick a small piece of dirt off the floor (I didn't see any dirt, but I did that crack of her ass and it caused me to go to full erection) really feeling uneasy between that great body, the beer and the seductive way she acted.

She opens the doors and I see a few Boxes with HP on it. (thinking too myself I thought this was a Repair not a setup, Setups we do over the phone in like 15 minutes)

"I hope you don't mind, I just got this and apparently it's got Vista Business, I hate it, I need XP Pro please.

Doing some thinking she does have a virus, its call Windows Vista. (don't get me wrong I'm not out to take people's money but I need to pay my bills)

Well miss lee, to change the operating system we'll have to call Microsoft and it takes sometime to get a hold of someone, for you to pay me 95$/hr to sit on hold with Microsoft will be silly, I can set-up your computer and then you can call Microsoft to downgrade to XP Pro from Vista.

"Don't worry about the money, I pay cash" she said looking deep into my blue eyes. I set down my tools and finished my beer and went to work, opening boxes and setting up the computer, 22" Flat screen monitor, and opened up the latest HP Computer (the Black Bird) This machine would make even the interns mouths drop. Were talking one of the most advanced computers available. (low balling its about a $15,000.00.

I set it up and installed Vista as per the licensing about 20 minutes and the printer was printing a test page, Windows, Norton, and Office updates were being downloaded.

I sat for a second and couldn't get the thought my miss lee's ass out of my head and back came my hard on. I heard her walking down the hall "How are you doing sweetie?" just about done ma'am I said. "oh goodie, then we can play" she said in a sexy voice as she walked in the room with 2 more beers. I was about to object because of driving when she said that she had ordered Pizza. (then reminded me to call Microsoft.

I went to sit down and she closed the double doors. Walked towards me beer in hand and as I sat in the comfortable chair she placed her hand on my inner thigh. (I swallowed hard,) not knowing what she was willing to do, not knowing how I was going to react and wondering how long it will take for Microsoft to answer.

"Wow you look yummy," she said in a sexy voice standing right in front of me, "I bet you could use a bit of relaxation" as she slid her hand up higher and cupping my balls, taking this as a green light to respond I slid my hand up her inner thigh and stopped as I came up to her bikini bottoms.

She set her beer down and undid my belt and pants, dropping to her knees as I stand up and my cock nearly hits her in the face. She playfully slaps her self in the face with my meaty rod. Looking down into her eyes as she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. She didn't stop until she took the whole length deep into her mouth sealing her lips tightly around my cock and started sucking hard.

Losing my balance I fall into the chair and she laughed as my cock popped out of her mouth with a plop.

The chair rolled back against the wall I put the phone on Speakerphone muting the microphone and pulled her up my her straps. Quickly kissing her lips hard and pushing my tongue deep in her mouth as we fight for control. While kissing, I immediately go for the clasp on the top and make quick work of removing it.

She stood up and leaned into me pushing her tits into my face, opening my mouth and sucking hard on her nipple, biting gently then sucking hard. (she was moaning so loud I didn't hear the Microsoft Rep lady on the phone. I quickly Stopped and grabbed the phone) as I started to talk she went back to my Cock sucking hard, making it very hard to keep focused on the standard questions that every Microsoft rep asks before allowing the downgrade. She wanted to know the standard questions and Miss lee apparently wanted Microsoft to know what she was doing as every time I would go to speak she would moan loud. The call seemed to go pretty quick (or maybe it was because I wasn't focused.) She was sucking so Hard that I Just about came when the Microsoft Rep asked me my Microsoft #. OH GOD! I said out loud (realizing i was going to cum) the poor rep thought I was yelling at her and she apologized, I quickly gave her my memorized code and she sent me a link with the Product key for XP Pro and thanked us for the entertainment before she hung up the phone)

Just when the phone was hung up I looked down as saw her let my now limp dick fall from her mouth. A totally satisfied look on her face and no doubt a drained look on mine.

Too my surprise she jumped up quick and grabby my now limp dick and pulled me too my feet. "I've got something else for you too look at" I could feel my cock starting to harden again,

Too Be Continued