House Call Ch. 02

Story Info
Frank comes home to find Fiona needing him.
2.5k words
4.19
12.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

The sound of the front door closing awoke Fiona. She continued to lay face down on the bed, her pajama top still unbuttoned. The short skirt she had on barely covered her ass. The sound of Frank's footsteps grew louder as he approached the bedroom. Fiona glanced around the room. Jade had put away most of the evidence of the night's activities, but the wrist and ankle restraints were still tied to the bed frame. She heard Frank open the door.

"Looks like a missed quite a party," Frank said, looking around the room. Fiona was face down on the bed. One cheek of her ass peeked out from under a short skirt.

"You don't know the half of it." Fiona replied

"I'd love to hear all about it," Frank said, dropping his bag and walking towards the bed. He stopped next to it and slipped off his shoes.

"Don't you want to tell me about your trip?"

"No, is there room for me?"

"Only if you are naked."

Frank began to unbutton his jeans.

"So, tell me about last night," he said, sliding his jeans to the floor and stepping out of them. His underwear quickly followed. Frank shook his head. He always felt ridiculous wearing just a tee shirt. He quickly stripped it off and tossed it on the floor. Why was it that Fiona in just a tee shirt was sexy, and him in just a tee shirt wasn't.

"I was bad." Fiona said.

"Tell me more," Frank requested as he climbed onto the bed. He straddled Fiona's legs below her knees and began to caress her thighs.

"I did not listen well, and was punished."

Frank put his hands on Fiona's ass. It was round and firm and was more than a handful. She moaned with approval has be began to caress her. He flipped the thin material of her skirt out of the way. His erection ached to feel her. Frank moved his hands to the small over her back, pressing his thumbs into the muscles along her spine. He inched his legs up until his thighs were alongside hers.

Fiona moaned again has Frank's thumbs pressed along her shoulder blades. She felt his cock brush against her ass. Knowing that he was so close to her made the muscles in her belly clench in a particularly enjoyable fashion. As he kneaded the muscles in her back her breasts rubbed against the sheets. Her nipples felt so stiff she thought they might poke a hole in the fabric. Fiona raised her ass up to feel Frank's cock. She felt herself getting wetter as his thick cock slipped between the cheeks of her ass. She had been craving a cock inside her since Victor left hours ago, and nothing would make the feeling go away. Not that she had not tried In fact she had used every sex toy and cock shaped item she could get her hands on, but none had quenched her desire to have a throbbing hard dick between her legs.

Fiona felt Frank began to thrust against her ass. The entire length of his penis cleaved her cheeks apart, and the downward pressure rubbed her clit against the bed sheet. Fiona moaned in approval. Frank stopped rubbing her back, and wrapped one arm around her. His hand engulfed her breast, squeezing it tightly. Frank began to moan as his thrusting intensified.

"If you come on my ass I'm going to have to punish you, " Fiona warned, sensing Frank was close to the edge.

"But you feel so good Fiona. I don't know if I can stop," Frank replied breathlessly.

Against her better judgement, Fiona tightened the muscles in her ass, and was rewarded by loud moan from Frank.

"Your ass feels so fucking good."

Fiona decided she wanted to be on the other side of the punishing process.

"If I feel as much as one drop of your cum on my ass you are going to lick it off," she said, rocking her hips back and forth. She could tell from Frank's breathing that he was close to orgasm. He tried to slide is cocking into her hot, wet cunt, but she kept her ass pressed against him. She wasn't going to let him get away with coming as soon as he was inside her.

"I want to be inside you," he groaned, clearing straining to hold back.

"I thought you liked my ass. Doesn't it feel good when I squeeze your hard dick with it?" she said, grinning into the mattress.

Frank had clenched every muscle from the neck down to hold back his orgasm, but he knew he was past the point of no return. The sirens song of Fiona's backside had been too strong, and he and gotten too close. The combination of her breast rubbing against his hand, her ass grinding against his cock and her dirty talk was too much. He thrust one more time and then exploded onto her. A stream of hot sticky come flowed over her, running along her spine from the small of her back to just below her shoulder blades. His dick quivered and spasmed as waves of pleasure rocked Frank's body.

Fiona steeled herself. She had made a threat and needed to go through with it. When Frank stopped moving she spoke.

"You have been bad, and now you need to make it up to me. I told you what would happen if you came on my ass. Now clean up your mess," she commanded, bracing herself for Frank's objections. Fiona hardly considered this a punishment. She licked up Frank's come from his cock, her own breasts, his chest, her face, and pretty much any body part that she could reach with her tongue. She was pleasantly surprised when he complied without saying a word. His lips and tongue worked their way up her back until she was completely clean.

Fiona rolled over onto her back. Frank was on his hands and knees, hovering over her.

"Now you are going to entertain me until your dick is hard enough to fuck me to a proper orgasm," she said, grasping his half hard cock. It still felt quite thick. She considered pushing him onto his back and using her mouth to make him hard, but decided that was hardly punishment for him.

"You can start here," she pointed to her lips," and work your way down."

Frank was surprised when Fiona ordered him to clean up his mess. They thought of licking up his own cum did not excite him, but Fiona's tone of voice did. He dutifully licked her clean, and the waited above her on his hands and knees for the rest of his punishment. When she rolled onto her back her pajama top fell open, revealing her breasts. Her nipples were swollen. Frank wondered if it was from her dominatrix act, or the activity that led up to it that made them erect. Her instructions to him were hardly what he would consider punishment. Her lowered his head and pressed his lips to hers. Right way her tongue penetrated his mouth. Her lips felt soft and warm. Frank felt something else, something narrow and firm pressing on his shoulder. Turned his head just enough to see what is was. Fiona had produced a riding crop, and was pushing him down towards her tits.

Fiona licked her lips as she guided Frank towards her breasts. The taste of his mouth and removed any doubt she had about him cleaning her up. The taste of his cum was still in his mouth when she kissed him, and it aroused her. It wasn't the actual taste, but rather the knowledge that he had obeyed her completely. She was beginning to understand why Victor insisted on her absolute compliance. She pressed the riding crop to the right, and Frank engulfed her breast with his lips. The feeling of his tongue swirling around her nipple sent waves of excitement through her body. She wondered if he was hard enough to fuck her yet, then decided it did not matter. She was going to take full advantage of his willingness to be punished. Fiona cupped her hand around her breast, pushing it against Frank's face. He doubled his efforts, thinking he was not pleasing her. She watched as he practically devoured her firm,round breasts.

Just a light tap with the riding crop and Frank switched to her other tit and repeated his performance. Fiona pinched her nipple between her fingers. It was hard and wet from being in Frank's mouth. The feeling was delectable. Fiona pressed the tip of the riding crop between her legs. A moan escaped her lips. Frank gently pinched her nipple between his teeth, then resumed kissing and licking her. She began to move the riding crop back and forth, wondering if Frank even noticed she was playing with herself. Fiona knew if she made herself come like this Frank would have so spend more time going down on her before she came again. It would just have to be part of his punishment. Fiona raised the riding crop up and pressed it against Frank's dick. It was certainly harder than before, but she decided he needed a little bit more time. She lowered it again, and began to slide it against her wet vagina. The braided leather shaft slid over her clit. She moved it faster. Fiona could feel her orgasm building. Poor Frank, she thought. He probably had no idea she had come when he was rubbing his cock against her ass, and he might not know she about to have another orgasm. If his mouth felt as good on her pussy as it did on her breasts, she would probably have a third before she let him fuck her. It was that thought, the idea of his thick cock penetrating her that pushed her over the edge. She bit her lip as her body shuddered. Frank continued to lick and kiss her tits and Fiona quietly enjoyed her orgasm. When she was done she put the riding crop back on Frank's shoulder. He shifted his body so he could put his mouth between her legs. Fiona tapped him on the cheek with her toy.

"Not so fast," she scolded, " no skipping ahead. I told you to work you way down. That means every inch."

He was busted, and rightly so. Fiona had told him to work his way down, not just skip from her mouth to her breasts to her pussy. She had just been so excited and aroused when he had his mouth on her breasts. Frank had been caught up in the moment. He wanted to finish with his so called punishment and be inside her. His cock felt fully erect, but he knew that Fiona would exact her revenge for his earlier indiscretion before she would allow him another orgasm.

Frank pressed his lips to Fiona's ribs, and inch by fantastic inch, he kissed and licked his way down her body. When he kissed her hips he began to feel the heat radiated from between her legs. There was no doubt in his mind that his dick was fully erect. She had to know that. He wait briefly for her to release him from his assignment, but she did not. Frank maneuvered his head between Fiona's legs and ran his tongue over her clitors. He felt her whole body shudder in response. Fiona spread her legs, giving Frank full access to her sex. He paused for a moment, looking at her pussy. She was drenched, as was the bedsheet below her.The sight made his cock ache with desire. More than anything he wanted to plunge his throbbing cock between the wet lips of her cunt. With just the tip of his tongue he gently rubbed the lips of her pussy. Using only feather light strokes he lapped all around her clit. Fiona pushed her hips towards him, trying to increase the feeling. Frank continued to tease her, just as she was teasing him. The next thing Frank felt was the sting of the riding crop on his shoulder.

"You know what I want," Fiona said," stop teasing me and make me come with your mouth."

As soon as she made her desire know, Fiona felt Frank's mouth press against her. First his tongue penetrated between the lips of her pussy. She reveled in the feeling of his soft warm tongue as it wriggled toward her clit. The feeling of his lips and tongue brushing against her felt wonderful. Two of Frank's fingers thrust inside her, and she clenched her muscles around them. He was pushing her towards another orgasm. Fiona rubbed the riding crop on Frank's shoulders to remind him who was in charge. He began to slid in fingers in and out of her. Each time he pushed them in, the knuckles of his hand pressed against her ass, heightening her arousal. Fiona felt her orgasm building. Her hips involuntarily began to thrust up, pressing against his face. Then it swept over her Her body shuddered as she came. She dropped the riding crop and balled her hands up into fists as the feeling of bliss enveloped her.

"Fuck me,' Fiona stammered, " Fuck me now. Fuck me hard."

Frank wasted no time following her command. In one quick movement he was on top of her. He buried his cock inside her as deeply as he could, then pulled it all the way back out. Frank reveled in the feeling of of penetrating her. Each time he felt the head of his cock part the wet lips of her pussy he inched a little closer to his climax. The sharp pain of Fiona's fingernails digging into his back did nothing to stop it. If anything it increased his pleasure. Frank raised himself up onto his elbows, looking down at Fiona. With each thrust he watched her breasts quake. He looked down at her pussy. He could see her engulfing his flesh. Frank lowered himself just enough to feel her breasts against him. As his hips slammed into her thighs, her swollen nipples rubbed against his chest.

Frank pressed his lips to Fiona's mouth. She tasted intoxicating. Her eyes were open, but unfocused. Between kissed she moaned and stammered out his name. Frank wasn't sure if she was coming again, or had never stopped. Regardless, it was clear he had served his sentence. He could feel her squeezing his cock. He pushed himself into her as far as he could before erupting in climax.

Fiona's head was swimming in euphoria. It had started when Frank went down on her, and become even more intense when he started fucking her. The feeling of his cock, his lips, his weight pressed against her was overwhelming. She had been lusting after this feeling all night, and now she had it. She felt his penis spasm and jerk as he flooded her with his cum. Fiona grabbed his ass and held him, trying to pull him even deeper into her pussy. Slowly realty returned. She felt the bed below her, and the noise of the world became audible again. Frank kissed her one more time, and the lay beside her.

"You are, " Fiona panted, " a free man. Your sentence has been completed. I hope you have learned a lesson from this."

"I have, but it probably isn't the one you intended to teach me." Frank replied.

And they both drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers