House Calls - Two

Info
Bound and gagged by your Doctor.
1.9k words
3.86
115.3k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



"Shhhh..." I whisper softly in your ear. "Wake up."

You stir beneath the covers of your bed and try to roll over but your arms are stuck, you are unable to move.

"Don't panic, just relax. It's me, your Doctor."

"What the fuck are you doing? It's the middle of the night. How on Earth did you get in here?" You sound both worried and curious as you stir from your slumber.

"Listen, I am quite aware that it's the middle of the night and don't you worry about how I got in here, all you need to worry about is your therapy. Now open you mouth."

You obediently oblige half expecting to be sucking my cock again as the smell of rubber fills your nostrils. The dry sensation of the ball pressing into your mouth and against your tongue leads quickly to the realisation that your legs and arms are tied tight to the four bed posts. At first you thought you couldn't move because you had been sleeping on your arms, but how wrong you were. You are bound tight to the bed, stripped of all your clothes and now your mouth is stuffed with a rubber ball. You have so many questions, you always do. Perhaps this is why I brought the gag, prepared to silence you before you cruel tonight's therapy for yourself.

"I hope you are comfortable." I question, but you are unable to answer. Am I teasing you or am I genuinely concerned about your comfort? You will never know.

I strip you of the blanket laid warmly over your body. The night air immediately goose pimples your flesh and your nipples stand hard on end. I flick your left nipple hard and you wince at the sharp pain. With nothing but the moonlight to aid your vision you struggle to predict my movements. The bed sinks to one side as I take my place next to you. My fingers run through your pubic hair searching for a hint of wetness. Rolling around with your clit I begin to part your lips, my finger tips press against the opening of your cunt where just the slightest hint of moistness welcomes me. I slide your slippery juice gently up the length of your lips and begin massaging your clitoris softly and sensually.

I lean down and whisper in your ear, "I wonder what you were dreaming about. I wonder what wonderful thoughts dance through your head while you dream. Although you are only just the slightest bit wet, something must have made you this way."

You twist and turn moaning quietly through your gag as I slide my fingers through your increasing wetness. I dip a finger into your warm purse and hold it there as I continue whispering into your ear, "Have you been dreaming about our previous encounter? We're you frustrated when I left you today? After gulping down that mouthful of come were you expecting me to reciprocate the gesture?"

With what little movement you have you push your hips down and onto my finger resting calmly within you. I easily slide a second finger into your pussy and you groan with delight. "Let me guess," I continue, "you were thinking I was going to pick you up and lay you down on your kitchen bench. You were expecting me to hitch up that skirt of yours to discover you weren't wearing any panties. Yes, that's right, I know how women like you think. You think that once your Doctor is satisfied he will be quick to alleviate you of your ailment. I know that you had been sitting here at home flicking away at this wet pink pussy I now have wrapped around my fingers. And I know that you were longing to have me clinging to your clit with my mouth while I pinched your tits with abandoned disregard."

I remove my fingers from your pouch, they are now drenched with your slippery lust and I slide them in big generous circles around your clit. You gasp for breath through your gag and you can feel what you assume to be my hard on pressing against your leg.

"But I had no intention of making you come. In fact, I still have no intention to make you come. Unfortunately my job is not that simple. Sure I could lick your cunt furiously while I rubbed my hard on firmly against your foot. I could make you come at the drop of a hat, but this is not my job. As you know quite well my job is not to make you come, you invited me here to cure you and these are two completely different things. Yes, you will be coming by the end of our time together, but until then you must endure the treatment I bestow upon you and trust that I have your sexual health in mind at all times."

My silhouette rises before you and I step one knee over your body so I may sit straddling your waist. You hear the screw cap of a bottle gently turning and a sweet calming aroma quickly fills the air. A thick cool liquid drips down and splashes your breast, the fluid spills down between your cleavage and you become quickly aware that this is massage oil wetting your tits and decolletage. The bottle taps lightly against your bed side table as I place it down cautiously as not to spill the precious liquid. My hands now slide down between your breasts gathering up the slippery fluid onto my hands and then pressing it firmly around your rising chest. I try and take large handfuls of your flesh only to have your tits slide playfully from each grasp I attempt to take. My fingers fight to pinch your nipples but just as your breasts refuse to be held by my clutching hands your nipples slide out from between my fingers whenever I come close to having them tight between my fingertips.

I roll and sway my hips back and forward atop of your own as if there were a mouth or a cunt waiting to engulf my cock with each thrust of my hips. You grunt and moan in frustration and this only inspires me to rock forward harder. I am dreaming of driving my hard member deep into your body and my balls brush through your pubic hair. I move my body up so I am kneeling above you with my warm cock resting between your tits. You can feel it twitch as the blood pulses through my cock and I slide it ever so lightly over your soft oily breasts.

"I know what you are thinking." I state with conviction. "You're thinking that I can't control myself and that I have come here for nothing but my own satisfaction." I begin slapping your breasts with my soft hard cock.

"But your wrong, as the only thing that will satisfy me is your own satisfaction and as you may assume, this may take quite a few sessions. Certainly I will be coming again, but please do not mistake this as my satisfaction. This is simply a part of my job, an integral part of your prescription." My cock is now solid from slapping it against your breasts. "And as certain as you are that I'm about to wrap your slippery tits around my cock and jerk myself to climax, you should know by now that my methods are simply not that predictable."

My hands come down firmly against your breasts and I push you down hard against the bed with all my weight. You can feel my hips slide down to your thighs and I spread my legs wide apart so I may straddle your bound legs. With my weight baring down upon your chest I maneuver my cock down to your pussy where I stumble about trying to find the opening of your slit with nothing but my hips to guide and aim my thrust. The head of my cock pokes at your clitoris and slides down around your slit. With your legs bound tight to the bed it is difficult to get a clean stroke for my initial entry.

Eventually my heads pokes through your fleshy curtains and presents itself to the inside of your warm, moist pussy. Perfectly guided by your interior shaft I lunge within you thrusting myself downward so the top of my stiff rod rubs hard against your clit with each full body stroke. You struggle to breath through your gag and you almost weep each time my flesh presses hard against your clit. The feeling of my cock simultaneously filling your hole and rubbing your clit makes you scream for breath. You suck air hard though your nose and my hands begin massaging your breast once again, working in large definite circles as my cock burns hard between your legs.

Your pussy drips wet and my pre cum spills inside of you. My hands slip and slide around your breasts and you can't bring yourself to concentrate on a single sensation. "I could fill you with my orgasm." I shudder.

"I could easily make you come because I know exactly what you want from me. You want me to hold my ejaculating cock hard against your clit while you buck your cunt wildly against my flesh. You want to smell my sperm. You want me to wet your cunt and you need to feel that orgasm building inside of you exploding against my sex... hahahahaha, but no." I quickly remove myself from your starving pussy and bring myself back up to your chest where I strap my cock tight with your wet tits and begin jacking myself off with your large round fleshy breasts.

"This is my orgasm." I tell you as my sweat splashes down upon your body. Your orgasm sits precariously on the brink of your pleasure but you just can't find it and I come...

My sperm squirts out from between your tits and splashes upon your neck and chin. You feel my cock hard between your breast jutting and jerking as the warm white fluid shoots and spurts hot against your flesh. The smell of my come makes your pussy drip lusciously with your own juices and you scream for your orgasm.

"Soon my eager patient." I say while sliding my cock around your tits, massaging my come into your flesh. "Soon you will be writhing in your own ecstasy, in your own come. I'm not doing this to tease you, I'm doing this for your benefit. When we are done you will be free to come as often as you please and with whom ever you please. But until we are done you must continue to trust me." My seed drips down around your body. I rise up and stand above you, my cock lightly drips it's remaining fluid onto your chest.

The bed bounces as I leap from the mattress. I quickly slide into my trousers and replace the bottle of massage oil into my bag. You try kicking your legs, still aching for your orgasm and I lean over to remove your gag.

"You fucking prick." You spit at me.

"You will thank me soon enough." I retort as I turn to leave your bedroom.

"Now sleep and get your rest... we have a big day tomorrow."

Still tied to the bed you try rolling your hips in all manner possible to try and milk your orgasm free from your restraint... unfortunately, you are left once again longing for your climax.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dr_Impervious
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While restrained at a doctor's office, I found that watching my pubic mound be shaved was a tremendous turn on. I don't know if it was the feeling of helplessness or watching as something of mine was taken without my consent? The cool feeling and seeing that I now looked like a little girl is intense. Then using my mouth to suck cock before ejaculation in my face made me forget I am an independent woman with a career. Finally, the doctor announced, I was to be masturbated on the table, taking away this fitness instructor's stamina. I was left exhausted, with a face covered in cum, and listless. Thank you whore he said as he shut the door.

JojieJojie8 months ago

GREAT! Best one I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can you be my doctor please?

sultry_selanasultry_selanaover 9 years ago
very sensual

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Got me going in all the right ways. Please upload more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agreed.

Your voice is perfect and everything else you've heard people say.

Smirks.

Tired yet?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Clinic Bondage, tease from toys, denial and forced orgasm.in Toys & Masturbation
Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 01 Megan and Kasey put their developing skills to work.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Daddy's Sweet Sissy Pt. 01 A young man is forced into a new relationship with his daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jane's Leash Pt. 01 Jane wakes up to find her husband ready to dominate her.in BDSM
Housebound Ch. 01 Katie wakes up bound, gagged, taken, teased--and not alone.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories