House Hunting Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers

The twenty minute drive over, Jerome found the home tucked behind a large, long hedgerow in an exclusive suburban enclave. Parking the customized SUV with blackened out windows and custom chrome wheels, Jerome made it to the front door, trying suppress and irrepressible grin. A moment later the door opened a sliver. A emerald green eye and swath of blonde locks peeked through. She smiled, opening the door wider.

"I didn't think you'd come." She said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world baby. " Jerome grinned, licking his lips.

She took him by the hand, leading him through the dimly lit home to a den. The room had a gentle yellow glow of a fire flickering in the fireplace. R+B music played softly in the background.

Jerome found a seat in a kitty cornered love seat, with the sensuous hostess right beside.

"You look nice." She commented, looking him over. He was dressed in a black,almost pearlescent, t-shirt that stuck to his muscled torso as if it was painted on. Earrings, rows of chains and baggy jeans completed his look. In reality she gagged at the sight of his attire, but she humored him.

"Never mind me baby, you look like a fuckin million dollars!" Jerome leered, brushing her arm, at the way she was dressed. The powder blue tank top she wore clung to her chest. Adhering to the pair of full, pendulous breasts. Narrow straps seeming to stretch nearly to the breaking point under their weight. Outfit complete with a pair of draw sting nylon pants.

Jerome then began to turn on the charm. Again, again and again. To no avail. Before he realized it he'd been sitting with her nearly an hour and all they were doing was making boring small talk. He'd tried to make the moves but each time she skillfully changed the subject or got up and left. He lured her with those explicit words that usually drew women to him. Sure this was going to be a quick score, Jerome felt a twinge of anger building inside. He was going to get blunt.

"Listen baby all this small talk is great for those little white boys you play with but c'mon. What are we doing here! You send me a tape of you fucking yourself witha big purple cock and you want to talk about what my major was in college!?" Jerome blurted out in frustration.

She shirked back, eyes wide, "L-listen it took allot of guts for me to send you that tape...is it so bad I want to take some time to talk..." She stammered.

Shaking his head in disgust, Jerome shot up, "Where's your bathroom, I need to cool off! Sorry." He grunted, walking in the direction she pointed, the anger management courses actually useful for the first time in his life.

Flicking on the light and gently closing the door, Jerome stood in the brightly lit bathroom. Staring into small mirror above the sink he rubbed his face.

"God she's so fuckin hot and mother fuckin stacked! But such a tease!" Muttering to himself, Jerome oblivious to anything around him began rubbing his crotch.

Undoing his zipper, freeing his cock from his pants. Standing there for a moment, staring blankly at the wall. Doing nothing. He was going through the motions, not really knowing what he was doing. Flustered, almost befuddled by a woman for the first time in his life. All his pent up frustration clouding his keen reading of women.

Just then, the door made a slight creaking sound, unexpectedly. Startled, Jerome felt a hand brush his back. His head swiveled around to see the beguiling, befuddling blonde standing behind. His slight turn let her see for the first time his long, yet flaccid cock, as it waggled out from his pants. She made no attempt to avert her eyes. He snapped out of the trance.

"Oh..my...Jerome..it's..it's..." She stammered.

"Big...I know." He smirked.

Still standing behind him, breasts pressed against his back, her hands cautiously creeped around his trim waist. He knew where she was going and let her, thinking, 'It's about time.' She stood on her tip toes to peer down at it over his shoulder.

Her fingers inched forward Jerome felt his heart pound, blood surged through his body. For the first time in weeks he felt sexually aroused.

The thick brown member was hot to the touch, and responded quickly. Her palm attempted to encircle the thickening shaft. Stiff as an iron bar and slightly turned up, she stroked his cock in slow, deliberate moves from behind.

"Turn around." She whispered into his back. Jerome sat down on the covered toilet, while she fastidiously undid his jeans, freeing the cock to its base, letting his balls dangle to her palm. Silently she knelt between his thick muscled thighs, grabbing his cock by its base, pulling it towards her waiting lips.

The wide knob of his cock head disappearing into her mouth. It pressed against the back of her throat, causing her to gag for a moment. But regaining her composure, she let her tongue roll around his shaft.

Her mouth pulled off his shaft, her fingers kneading his balls while licking his length, up and down. Precum oozed from its tip and Jerome began to groan with pleasure. His large hands palmed the top of her ad as it bobbed up and down. His callused fingers intertwined in her blonde hair.

A tired Pam Blake pulled up into the circular driveway of her hedge secluded home. "What a day." She mumbled, stepping from the car. Seeing a new, unknown SUV in the driveway raised her ire.

"Damn it Layla I thought I told you no company when I get home form work. I'm too tired to hear your hippie racket." She grumbled even louder.

Inside the home, Pam picked up her mail from the table beside the front door, hearing soft R+B music coming from their den. This struck Pam as odd immediately.

"What the...? Layla hates this music. And why is she entertaining in there? She knows she's not allowed in my den!?"

Jerome distended manhood bulged her cheeks as she swallowed its girth. Switching back and forth. Her fingers wrapping the base, pumping, and pumping some more.

Jerome lay back, eyes shut as Layla moaned for encouragement. Her tongue tricking him to cum. Just then she felt a distinct but subtle swell and she quickly gave a gentle tug on his dangling balls. This was the release. Butt clenched as wave after wave of cum shot forth, surging into her awaiting mouth. She faltered, gagged under the flow.

"Fuck baby I'm coming!" He shouted.

Pam instantly caught the sound coming from the half bath. She thought she would find Layla fooling around with her "artsy-farsty" boyfriend but for an instant, she thought she recognized the pleasurable moans from within.

'Jerome?' She puzzled, pushing open the door she was greeted with the sight of Layla, her daughter, kneeling between the legs of Jerome, HER lover!

"JEROME!" Pam shrieked.

Jeromes eyes open like a scared child, "PAM!"

Layla smirked, stood, and wiped her lips. She turned back to Jerome as she walked away. "Thanks hun for the fun...but you're just not my type."

Then squeezing past her absolutely shocked mother, she leaned in and in a scowling whisper,

"Too bad mom, I was gonna fuck him...but now...he's all yours."

Ksee1971
Ksee1971
22 Followers
12