House Hunting with Heather

Story Info
She enjoys sex at an open house.
2k words
4.21
62.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

I do more with my lady friends than just make love although I do a lot of that too. Last week, for instance, Heather called me and asked me to go house hunting with her. This was surprising to me because she is single and has never expressed any interest in owning a house, always seeming perfectly happy in her own small apartment. Heather is a terrible housekeeper and totally unapologetic about it so I shudder to think of the messiness of her apartment multiplied by the size of a house.

Nevertheless, I never turn down a reasonable request from one of my lady friends so, at eleven o'clock the next morning, we were inspecting model homes in a new housing development in a suburb just outside of town.

"I like this one," she told me as we looked over the master bedroom in the largest model being offered. We both knew she had no use for such a big place and could never come close to affording it anyhow.

"It looks good but I want to find out how it works." Heather closed the door to the room, came back to the bed and lay down on her back, after kicking off her shoes.

"Come and lie down here with me, George and let's try it out."

"Heather, don't you know the furniture doesn't come with the house? The bed and everything else is just here to show people what the place will look like after they buy it and furnish it."

"Maybe we can talk them into selling us the bed with the house. But let's try it out first."

What Heather had in mind became clear when she raised her ass off the bed and pulled her skirt up above her waist. The only thing she had on under the skirt was a pair of translucent panties and they were even more translucent because the crotch was soaked with the fragrant juices from her pussy.

"Heather, are you crazy? People are liable to walk through the door at any minute."

"Not without knocking, they won't, and when they knock, we'll just tell them to go away. C'mon, George. Don't you like to eat my pussy anymore?"

Well, of course, there's very little I like more than eating Heather's pussy, especially when it's all wet and smelling as good as it was then, and I'm not usually reluctant to do so. I'm also not very modest so, after glancing at the closed door, I removed my shoes, knelt between her legs and hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties. Heather had one of the pillows in her hands and, when she raised her ass again to let me pull down her wet panties, she slipped it under herself so her pussy was at the level she knows I like. Another pillow was under her head as she made herself comfortable.

With her panties on the floor and her legs draped over my shoulders, I breathed deeply of Heather's delightful aroma and buried my face between her legs, wanting to prove once again that her pussy tasted even better than it smelled. While her hands rested affectionately on my shoulders, I started with the drops that had trickled down one of her thighs and licked up them and the stream from the other leg. As I had known they would be, her juices were delicious. After licking off her thighs and crotch, I started licking between the inner and outer lips on one side of her pussy. From what we were doing in the public place, Heather was already highly aroused and her pussy had started fucking into my face.

She became even more aroused while I slowly licked to the end of her inner lip. I was completely engrossed with Heather's lovely pussy but she was lying on her back facing the door so she could watch for people trying to enter the room. "Go away. We're busy." I heard her call out, and then I heard the door close. The thrill of the near interruption, combined with what my tongue was doing, caused her juices to run even more freely and she started fucking into my face more strongly.

After relishing the fresh juices, and beginning to lick her other pussy lip, Heather said "See, George, I told you people would go away if we said we were busy." I hoped she was right but I was having too much fun to care very much.

By the time I had licked to the end of her other inner pussy lip, Heather's head was tossing back and forth on the pillow; she was moaning from pleasure and her ass was rocking back and forth on the display bed while her pussy fucked up into my face stronger than ever. I could tell she was getting close to cumming.

Suddenly, I heard a shrill female voice behind me asking "What do you people think you are doing?" It seemed like a silly question to me, because anybody would see what we were doing but Heather answered her anyhow.

"We're trying out the bedroom. You wouldn't buy a car without a test drive, would you? Well, we wouldn't buy a house without trying it out either."

From the thrill of knowing we were being watched by the woman, and probably her husband too because usually couples inspect homes together, Heather was almost cumming. I drew her clit into my mouth and started sucking on it while licking the engorged sides and top. A minute later, there was a sudden thrust of a very wet pussy into my face and a pair of hands pressed on the back of my head, pressing my face into the pussy. Even if I had wanted to move my face, I wouldn't have been able to because Heather's legs were squeezing the sides of my head. Her ass rocked from side to side and front to back and up and down while her legs jerked from side to side, carrying my head with them until Heather climaxed with a great spasm of her body.

A minute later, right after I had finished feasting on all the delectable juices that were flowing from her pussy, Heather spoke to the woman again. "This bedroom seems to work fine. Do you and your husband want to try it out?"

The same shrill voice said "You people are sick!" and a moment later I heard the door slam.

"I guess she doesn't want to, George. I was right, though. I really loved the way you ate my pussy on this bed. Now we have to see how it is for fucking."

Although I never turn down a legitimate request from one of my lady friends, there was some doubt as to whether this was a legitimate request. Nevertheless, I have a certain quirky side to me, although not as much as Heather has, and I was horny from eating her delicious pussy. After taking a condom from my pants pocket, where I always carry at least one, I pulled my pants and underwear down around my knees, put on the condom and got back on the bed between her legs.

The thought of what we had been doing and were going to be doing had Heather really turned on and her pussy was already lubricating. She held her pussy lips open while I guided my cock into her wet, inviting opening. Just as I had made the initial entry, I heard a deep voice saying "Oh, my God! Mabel! Mabel! Keep the kids outa here, there's some crazy people in here."

Heather's pussy was even wetter than it had been and my cock slid in easily and I was just drawing it back out when I heard a woman's voice, presumably Mabel's, demanding to know what we were doing. I don't see how they were able to have kids if they didn't know what we were doing.

"Don't you people believe in knocking?" Heather scolded the intruders. "We're trying out the house and we need some privacy." We had just barely started fucking and she was already thrusting her pussy back to meet my strokes.

"I'm gonna call the cops." The man announced and they closed the door. Presumably, they left, closing the door behind them but my back was to the door and I couldn't see what had happened and I was too busy helping Heather try out the bed to want to find out.

She was moaning from the pleasure of fucking and, especially from fucking with an audience, but she interrupted herself to say "The nerve of some people. You'd think they would know what a closed door meant."

I was no longer trying to dissuade her from using the bed in the model home in a way the dales office had surely not anticipated. It was way too late for that and I was having too much fun myself. For several more minutes, we continued fucking, both of us getting closer to cumming. Heather's hips were swiveling under me and her legs were thrusting back and forth while her body writhed under mine.

"I really like this bed. I think I'll buy it with the house."

Before I could answer, I heard a scream of outrage. "Look! Look what they're doing! No! No, kids, not you. Don't you look!"

That had been a woman's voice and, predictably, it was followed by an angry male voice. "You Goddam perverts! You oughta be arrested!"

"Go away!" Heather shouted back. "We're trying out the house."

I still didn't look toward the door, depending on Heather to keep me posted. Apparently the latest intruders had left because she said "They have some nerve, calling us perverts. If they have kids, how else did they get them except by doing what we're doing?" I didn't have any answer for that.

After a few more minutes of her ass bouncing up and down on the bed, thrusting her pussy back to meet my thrusts into her, Heather announced "This is a really good bed, George. I'm ready to cum so fuck me harder."

I was ready too so I slid up higher on her body and started plunging my cock into her pussy faster and from a different angle so I gave her pussy more stimulation. "Yeah! Yeah, like that," she told me.

Seconds later, her fingernails dug into my back and her legs squeezed mine. The movements of her hips became even more frantic as she started cumming. I wondered what kind of an orgasm Heather would have had if somebody had come through the door and seen us just then.

That didn't happen but she had a great climax anyhow, clawing my back and squeezing my legs with hers as she jammed her pussy abruptly into me. A few seconds later, I moaned happily and also climaxed, my cum spurting into my condom.

Usually, my lady friend and I would lie together in the bed or wherever we might be after making love but, in this case, I thought we might have worn out our welcome. When I suggested as much to Heather, she agreed and we both put our clothes back on and left the master bedroom.

After walking out the front door of the model home, the usual thing is to go through the sales office and either leave or ask questions or eat some of the cookies provided. "Let's take a shortcut through that gate," Heather suggested, pointing to a gate that was closed but not locked.

We did, and crossed the street to get into my truck. "That was a nice house but I don't think I'll buy it after all," Heather decided. "I can't help thinking about the people who kept interrupting us when we were trying out the bed. If we bought the house, they might be our neighbors and who wants to live around nosy people like that?"

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you think of it, please vote and provide feedback, either a personal comment at the end of the story or an email to me. Like most writers on this site, I really like to know what readers think and feedback helps me write more and better. I always respond to every email or PC. That includes an email address or a handle.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers