House of Glass Ch. 07

Story Info
Kara and Misty compete for 'most daring'.
3.5k words
4.52
41.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2006 Trace Ekies. All rights reserved.

After the board meeting there was the usual dinner. With most of the board members being from out of town, spouses and/or significant others were not invited. I promised Kara that Tim and I would come home as soon as it was over.

It was a little after nine when we got there. As we entered the kitchen from the garage I called out, "Kara, ..."

"In the living room, Dirk."

I looked across the courtyard into the living room. Kara, unexpectedly, was not alone. With Tim following I went to investigate.

Kara was accompanied by an attractive female who was sitting on the couch across the coffee table from her. Between the two was some sort of board game.

Tim and I looked studiously at Kara and her visitor. The two were close in age and somewhat alike in appearance. Since they were also similarly dressed it made sense for Tim to ask, "Sisters?"

I knew that Kara was an only child. I suggested instead, "Cousins?"

"You're both wrong," Kara replied. "This is Misty, no relation, a friend from work. Misty, this is my boyfriend Dirk and the good looking guy with him is his friend Tim."

The girls were dressed casually, sandals, shorts and tee shirt. The tee shirt Misty wore was fairly heavy, not see-through, but you could tell from the points her nipples made that she wasn't wearing a bra. Kara's top was not really a tee shirt, it was an undershirt of mine. Since it was so large, the scoop neck and arm holes exposed a lot. The material was much thinner than what Misty was wearing. Kara's areolas and nipples were distinctly outlined.

I tried to think about something other than how good the two girls looked. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing Trivia. Wanna play?"

I knew Tim wasn't interested in Trivia but before I could say anything he replied, "I think we're ready for the hot tub. Gonna join us?"

Kara thought it was too soon for Misty to get in the hot tub naked with a couple of guys she had just met. "Make you a deal. One game of Trivia, guys against girls. You win and we all go to the hot tub."

"And if we lose?" asked Tim.

"We play another game, same terms," replied Kara.

"Misty," I said, "are you alright with that? You girls lose and it's hot tub time. Okay?"

Misty had a sheepish look about her. "Kara told me about the hot tub last night." She didn't sound naive. "I've never done a hot tub the way Kara tells me you do it, but I'm willing to try." She feigned shyness. "You've got to win though. If you lose, will you play another game?"

I turned to Tim. "It's up to you Tim. What do you think?"

"Two naked chicks in the hot tub? I suppose that's worth a game of Trivia. Of course I'm not telling Connie."

"Connie's your wife?" asked Misty.

"I left her in California."

"Well, as long as she's in California I guess it's okay."

Kara had been listening to the exchange between Tim and Misty. "You two can save that for later," Kara said. "Right now we're playing Trivia."

"We're the newcomers," I said hopefully. "We get to pick the topic, right?"

"Wrong," said Kara, "we were here first so we get to choose. Romance Novels."

"That'll work. Tim reads one a week. We should do alright."

"Jesus, you told me he read a lot but you didn't say anything about romance novels. Thats not fair," Kara protested.

"You picked the topic," I said. "It's not my fault my partner's an expert. Who goes first?"

"Hell, we don't have a chance. We should give up. How about it, Misty? Skip the game and go right to the hot tub?"

"Whatever you say," Misty replied without obvious reluctance.

"Okay, we're gonna change. You guys wait 'til we're in the tub."

"We'll be in the den picking out the wine," I replied as they turned to leave.

I said quietly to Tim, "I think last night was too much for Kara. She liked the attention but she wasn't ready for what was happening." I watched the girls' backsides as they left the room.

Misty was wearing shorts that were tight enough so that panties, if she had been wearing any, would have created a line. I didn't see a line and assumed she was not as shy as she had pretended. "Misty looks hot. She's been pretty quiet so far but I think she's a player. What do you think?"

"Kara's still my first choice, but she's taken. You really do need to marry her." He had also been watching as the two left the room. Tim put his finger to his chin. "Misty, umh ... good figure, probably not wearing underwear, definitely interesting." Tim brightened. "If something doesn't happen it won't be because I didn't try."

In the den, I took a bottle of verdicchio from the refrigerator and one of merlot from the rack. I put the bottles, an opener and four acrylic wine glasses on a tray. "A white for them and a red for us. We'll get more as we need it."

I looked from the den into the courtyard as Kara and Misty came out of the bedroom. Kara was probably naked under the fluffy white towel that was just big enough to conceal her tits and ass. Misty wore a thin cotton robe and carried a towel.

Kara removed the towel and stepped into the tub. She was indeed naked. From her prancing around and the careful way she sat down, I assumed the water was plenty hot. Misty stepped in gingerly and untied her robe as if to take it off. Then in a second thought gesture she pulled the robe together and sat down with it wrapped tightly around her.

"They're in the tub," I said to Tim's back as he went into the guest room. "Bring the wine when you come." I went to our bedroom to change.

When I entered the courtyard a few minutes later, Tim was entering from the next door over. Kara was facing us; Misty was opposite with her back to us. I came up behind Misty and put my hands on her shoulders. "That's a nice robe, Misty, but you can't wear it in the tub. Let me help you take it off."

Misty looked up at me, saw Tim too, then looked across the tub. Kara, who believed that Misty was actually frightened, said, "I know you're nervous but once you get used to it you'll be fine.

I took the edges of the robe and lifted it off her shoulders. Misty's tits were the same size and shape as Kara's, probably a C-cup. I couldn't help but think what a nice mouthful they'd make.

Tim walked around the other side of the tub and put the wine down. He watched as Misty put her arms back and raised herself to allow me to take the robe off. Misty looked at Tim watching and put her arms slowly across her chest. She pretended shyness but took enough time covering herself so that she appeared to enjoy being looked at.

Kara still believed in Misty's shyness. "Don't worry Misty, you'll get used to it in a few minutes." Turning to me she said, "Dirk, the water is so hot. Can you turn it down?"

"I've already turned it down but it'll take an hour before it has any effect. In the meantime, I guess we go to the big pool. I'm sure it's a lot cooler."

"Great! I get to do bubble jobs like that friend of Joyce's you were telling me about." Kara beckoned, "C'mon Misty, over the wall.

Kara had been sitting with her back to the wall that separated the hot tub from the main pool. She turned and climbed over the wall. Tim and I had a great view of her ass as she crawled over.

Misty got out of the tub and as if Tim and I were not there, walked unconcernedly to the diving board. She paused, giving us a long look at her bare body, then dove in. If she had ever been embarrassed by her nakedness, she certainly wasn't now. Her pussy lips were shaved bare and as she stood on the board she arched her back and showed off her tits. Now in the pool she came briefly to the surface, then dove under again, but not without first showing off her delectable ass.

Misty finally surfaced in the shallow end near Kara. Tim and I still had not gotten wet. Misty stood in the waist deep water facing us, locked her hands behind her head, and coyly asked, "Well, are you coming in?"

Tim and I looked at the bare tits, Misty's which were prominently displayed and Kara's that were so familiar. We dropped our towels, exposing our erections, and jumped in.

Tim and I were in the middle of the pool. Kara said, "Stay there. I'm going to give you a bubble job." I had told Kara about Joyce's friend Merriam doing it. Merriam would dive under, then roll on her back and pull herself through some guy's legs while she was blowing bubbles onto his cock.

Kara did it just like I had described. I felt her hands on my thighs and the bubbles of air rising around my cock. When she surfaced behind me she said, "How did I do?"

"Wow! I think you've been practicing," I said. "Do it for Tim."

Kara circled around, returned to the shallow end of the pool, dove under water and started toward Tim. When she surfaced behind him he said, "That was great! Teach Misty."

Kara swam over to Misty. "All you have to do is dive under, then turn..."

But Misty didn't let her finish. "You don't have to tell me. I know how to do it," Misty said as she dove under.

In the water I could see Misty slithering toward Tim. It didn't look like she turned over or as if she went between Tim's legs. The look on his face answered my question. "Oh my God! That's fantastic," Tim said. "Dirk, have Misty give you one too."

"You gonna do me too?" I asked.

"Of course!" Misty went under. Her hands took my cock and put it into her mouth. She sucked it several times before coming back to the surface.

"Oh Jesus, God," I said, "thats incredible."

Misty was just a couple of feet from me. She beamed. "Now you do me."

"Sure," I said, "whatever you say." I dropped to my knees and put my head between her legs. My tongue darted into her cunt. Misty grabbed the back of my head and held me there until I broke loose to get air.

I swam over to Kara, leaving Misty and Tim together. "Misty might have misunderstood what you told her. That wasn't a bubble job, it was a blow job, then she wanted me to put my head in her pussy. Where did you get this girl?"

"She's a paralegal in the office. I unintentionally saw her writing something about being naked with a bunch of guys. I figured she'd fit in fine. Today I told her about the hot tub and Tim, then invited her for a drink. She's been acting so shy; I had no idea she'd be wild. You and Tim are okay with her aren't you?"

"I think the shyness was just an act. Of course we're alright, as long as you don't get upset."

"I just want someone for Tim," Kara said. "If Misty gets a little sample of you its not going to kill me. But don't get jealous if I let Tim fool around with me. And remember," Kara said as she grabbed my cock, "this is still mine."

Tim's teeth chattered as he said, "I'm freezing. I'm going over where its hot."

I nodded to Kara, acknowledging her claim. "Don't forget," she said to me. Then to Tim she said, "I'll join you, It should be cool enough by now."

Misty looked at me. "I'm not ready for all that heat. You staying here?"

"Yeah," I replied, "for a few minutes anyway."

Tim and Kara got into the hot tub. Again, Kara had her back to the main pool. Tim was a quarter of the way around the tub from her. Kara said, "Still pretty hot. Maybe if I float on the surface like last night."

Tim offered, "I'll help you, hold you up."

"Oh no, not like last night, I can't handle that again."

"I'll behave," Tim said. "I promise."

Misty and I listened to Kara and Tim. Then I felt Misty's hand on my cock. "Can I play with this?" she asked.

"Of course you can. You got it hard." Then I blurted out, "Oh my God, just like that." I lowered my voice and spoke confidentially, "Kara doesn't mind loaning it out but she'll want it back pretty soon."

The feel of Misty's hand on my cock was magnificent. "Oh yeah, move your hand back and forth on it." Breathlessly I added, "How about you; you must be wanting something."

"I think my tits might like some attention," Misty replied. Then asked, "You mean I got your cock this hard?"

"I damn near came when you were sucking me under water." I looked at her. "When you sat down in the tub though, wearing that robe, I wasn't too sure about you." Misty showed signs of becoming flustered. "Your nipples are hard," I said. "Something turn you on?"

"Me? Turned on? I can't understand why," said Misty. "We're naked. Tim and Kara are playing with each other in the hot tub. I've got my hand on your cock. You're playing with my tits." Kara squeezed my cock. "Hell yes, I'm turned on." She moaned some and leaned back against the wall of the pool.

"I wasn't too sure about you guys either. After all you are a client." Misty squirmed some. "Shit yeah, just like that. Oh please, don't stop." She relaxed some, then continued talking, "I work on some of your stuff. And Kara, she's gonna make partner soon. I mean, I didn't know what to expect."

Misty kissed me, then said, "Yeah, oh God, that feels good. Pinch 'em." She was trying to ignore the sensations. "Kara told me about the hot tub and Tim, but I wasn't real sure. Grayson and Locke isn't exactly known for partying. I had no idea you guys would be so much fun."

"But you're alright now?" I said.

"Lord yes," said Misty, "this is wild. I love it. I just didn't think it'd be with a client and one of the lawyers." Then she gasped, "Put your finger in my pussy. Oh yeah, that feels good!"

About this time, Kara's hand must have come into contact with Tim's cock under the water. "Oops," she said, "I didn't mean to do that. Christ, how did you get so hard?"

"Hard?" Tim said. "Naked girl, inches from my tongue, pretty understandable I think?"

"Save it for Misty. And based on the sounds coming from the main pool, I think it'll be needed soon. I did alright didn't I, picking Misty I mean."

"Oh yes. As long as Connie doesn't find out."

"Connie will never hear it from me," Kara assured him. "But Dirk better get over here pretty quick. Your hands on my body are beginning to feel pretty good."

I heard what was taking place between Kara and Tim. I was concerned that the situation might get out of hand if Kara knew what Misty was doing. "Just hold my cock," I whispered. "Don't move your hand. Kara would get really pissed if you made me come. And you're not going to tell anybody at the office about this little party, are you?"

"What," said Misty, "and tell them I had one of our best clients finger-fucking me?" Misty held her breath. "Put two fingers in. Yeah, now faster. Jesus, Oh my God, now, use your thumb on my clit. Ohhh yesss, yessss..."

"I think she likes your finger, Dirk." Then Kara screeched, "No, Tim, you can't ... Oh my God, that feels good." Then shouting to me, "Dirk, you better get here quick. I can't hold out much longer."

"Sorry to leave you but I'm being paged," I quipped.

"It's okay," Misty replied. "Just let me catch my breath and I'll be right there."

I heard Kara say, "Your finger, Tim, like last night. Dirk, help ... Oh, Jesus. That's fantastic!"

"Are you alright, Kara?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Just fallin' in love with Tim's fingers. Let me sit on your lap."

"I'm afraid its not very comfortable right now," I said.

"That's alright. I need to feel you," said Kara. "Just hold me."

Kara sat on my lap. She had trouble getting situated. She took hold of my cock and put it between her legs, against her pussy. Her back was to me. I put my arms around her and cupped her tits. "You've got me trapped," I said. "Can I hold onto these?"

"I was hoping you would."

Misty climbed over the wall into the hot tub and sat opposite Kara and me, next to Tim.

"You can sit in my lap," Tim said to Misty.

"Not yet," said Misty. "I don't know everybody that well." She reached over and put her hand around Tim's cock.

"But you know me well enough to have your hand between my legs?"

"If I sit on your lap it'll be obvious to everybody that your penis is against my pussy, maybe even in it." Misty expressed considerable exasperation. "Under the water nobody can see what we're doing. Give me a little time."

"So its okay if I put my finger in you?"

"Umhh yeah, but not just yet, I'm still a little tender. Give me a couple more minutes."

Kara turned and kissed me. Misty and Tim watched intently as we kissed and I pinched Kara's nipples. "They're not paying any attention now," Tim said. "You can get in my lap facing me and they won't even be able to see your tits."

"Oh that would be great," Misty said. "Then they'd be sure I was fucking you. No thanks, I think I'd rather have them see my tits. Mine look just as good as Kara's anyway."

Misty climbed onto Tim's lap, facing Kara and me. She put Tim's cock against her pussy and stroked it lightly. Tim rested his hands on Misty's shoulders. While I kissed Kara I watched Tim and Misty.

Misty turned to Tim, "I think Dirk's gotten a good enough look at my tits now. If you want to put your hands on them it'd be alright."

Kara heard what Misty said, broke the kiss with me and looked across the tub.

"It looks like they're getting along alright," I said.

We all looked across the tub and watched each other. Tim and I played with the girls' tits. The girls held our cocks and rubbed them between their legs.

Kara whispered to me, "I want to feel your tongue on my clit."

I picked up Kara and put her on the edge of the tub. Then I got out and led her the few steps into the bedroom. As soon as our backs were to them, Misty turned and pushed her tongue into Tim's mouth.

Once through the door I put Kara down onto the bed, knelt at the foot of it between her legs, my back to the courtyard, and buried my head in her pussy. The light from the courtyard dimly illuminated the bedroom.

Although Tim and Misty were on the side of the tub away from the bedroom, facing it and us, they were so engrossed in their own foreplay that they didn't notice the view they had. Tim picked up Misty and sat her on the pool deck behind him. Then he turned and slowly kissed his way up the insides of her thighs.

It wasn't long before Kara came and anxiously switched places with me. I sat on the edge of the bed while Kara knelt on the floor and engulfed my cock. I looked into the courtyard and saw Tim with his head between Misty's legs. Kara sucked on my cock while I watched Tim eat Misty's pussy.

Misty faced me but her eyes were closed. Then she opened them and saw me. "Oh my God," she exclaimed, "They're watching us." She pushed Tim away. Then the realization hit her. "But we're watching them too." She pulled Tim's head back between her legs. "This is the most erotic thing I've ever done," Misty said. It was for me too.