House of Pain Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers are stroking my asshole, spreading lube into it. He inserts a finger in; I do my best to relax my anal muscles. He notices.

"Good girl," he says, his voice warm. He pushes lube into my ass, slowly, and then, very, very gently, pumps his finger in and out of my ass.

It feels... different. The sensation isn't unpleasant; he's used plenty of lube, and there's no pain. It just feels different.

He adds another finger, and now he's stretching me open. "Relax your muscles..." he tells me. I do my best; I take a deep breath; and try to relax. Now, he removes his fingers; and I feel the buttplug at the entrance to my ass.

"You are doing so well, baby..." Doug's voice is approving. I feel myself respond to that tone; I want to please Doug. I can feel the plug's insistent push; I relax my muscles as best I can. But even with me doing my best, it still hurts. I whimper a little.

Doug slows down instantly. I can feel him trickle more lube onto the plug, I can feel him rub it into my tight asshole. His fingers feel good. I moan, this time with need.

His fingers move to my pussy; find it drenched. Despite the pain, or is it because of the pain? I am dripping wet.

Doug groans. "So wet, Sara... do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Yes," I murmur, longing etched in my voice. He is pushing the plug into me again, and this time, the additional lube does the trick. There's a brief instant of pain, as my ass stretches against the widest part of the plug, but then, the plug is buried in me, and the base is nestled in the folds of my ass cheeks.

I feel full. Very, very full. I'm not sure whether it's a good feeling or not.

His fingers trace the base of the plug. "You are being such a good girl, Sara," he says, again with that tone of approval. I shiver a little, flickers of pleasure cascading through me at his tone. "Good girls deserve a reward, don't you think?"

I don't reply; I can't. His fingers have found my pussy, and he's thrusting fingers in and out of me, flicking my clitoris at the same time, and I've lost the ability to form words. I whimper in pleasure; all I can do is feel the heat rise in me, the impossible flames that won't be kept at bay, and then, in a rush of sensation, I come undone, flailing in my bonds, as my orgasm rips through me.

I slowly float back to earth. I feel Doug loosen my bonds; unbuckle my feet from the spreader bar. And then he carries me over to bed, tosses me on it. The movement jostles the buttplug, threatening to send another wave of pleasure cascading through me. I bite my lips; whimper.

Lust is blazing in his eyes; I sense his control is about to give. "Part your legs, Sara," he says tersely, rolling on a condom. And then he is on top of me, and he thrusts into me in one hard, powerful stroke.

The way he feels in me is sweet pleasure. He is powerful; all male. I move my hips to receive his thrusts; arousal rising in me yet again. My nails dig into his back; I cling to him, moaning. I can feel the buttplug with every one of Doug's thrusts; I am filled to overflowing, and I love it.

He's moving fast; his strokes deep. He's hitting a spot in my pussy that has me clench in deep pleasure-pain, as I angle my hips to make sure he hits that spot again. My pussy is quivering, I'm clenching around his cock, and he groans as he feels me tighten my muscles.

He moves my legs so that they rest on his shoulders. At this angle, he's deeper still; and I groan in lust. I grip his hands; my nails digging into his flesh; I moan in utter abandon. His fingers find my clitoris, rub it surely as he thrusts into me.

I'm rising, rising, lifted by the waves of lust and longing roiling through me. And, just when I feel like I'm going to drown in the sweetness of it all, Doug's fingers pinch my clitoris, and I'm screaming in orgasm, and I can feel him erupt in me with a groan.

***

It is now 7pm, and I must go.

"Stay for dinner," Doug urges. I shake my head. "I can't, I'm sorry – I've got to do laundry; get ready for tomorrow..."

There is a piece of me that wants badly to stay, to eat dinner with Doug, and then, maybe, fall asleep in his arms. I quell that bit of me down ruthlessly.

"Do you want to do this again?" he asks quietly.

"Do you?" I counter with a question.

"Absolutely." There's no hesitation in his answer. Warmth runs through me at that. Doug is very, very likable. Dangerous.

"When?" he continues, his voice brisk. He pulls out his phone; I pull out mine. Modern lives, with all the attendant demands on our times. I'm busy Monday and Wednesday evenings; Doug's busy Thursday.

"How about Friday?" he asks me.

I hesitate. "I might go out with coworkers after work," I say. "My last day is Friday."

"Right. Ok, Saturday then?"

I check my calendar. I had tentative plans to go see a movie with Amanda, but she'll understand if I reschedule. "Saturday works..." I say.

"6pm? And plan on spending the night..." he says.

Doubt flashes in my eyes, but I don't protest. Let's be honest here; I want to spend the night. We hug goodbye; I refuse his offer to drive me home; and I leave.

***

Although I have both a messy apartment, and a sad lack of clean clothes, I sit on my bed instead of cleaning; hug a pillow, and stare at the wall. My pussy feels slightly sore; the kind of sore that comes with incredibly good sex.

I'd like to keep everything nice and tidy and contained with Doug, but I sense that it is going to spill over into my life. At the same time, I'm terrified that Doug is going to erode who I am. I'm unconvinced that I can be submissive; and I'm reasonably sure that's what Doug wants.

I ignore my laundry, eat leftovers and fall asleep.

***

Monday evening, right after French class, I get a call from John.

"Sara, I was wondering if you can do a show Wednesday," he asks.

"Wednesday? You do mid-week shows?"

"It's more like a workshop," he says. "I walk a group through how to whip, cane, stuff like that. My usual girl's still sick... I'll pay you $400 for an hour and a half of work, and you get to keep any opened toys..."

Ooh. I'm intrigued by that.

"I have to work on Thursday..." I say. "Will I be able to sit down?"

John laughs. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be hitting you very hard..."

"Ok, sure, that sounds fun," I say. The show doesn't start till 10.30pm, so I can make it to French class first; then head to the House of Pain. Amanda's waiting for me; we are going to grab a drink after class so she can quiz me on yesterday's activities, so I tell John I'll be at the House of Pain at 10.00pm, and hang up.

Somewhere over the course of the evening, it occurs to me that Doug is not necessarily going to like this.

"I don't care..." I tell myself defiantly. "He can't tell me what to do."

There's a voice in my head; reminding me that I broke up with Colin because I thought the House of Pain was tantamount to cheating.

I ignore that voice. I know I'm behaving badly; that I'm deliberately pushing the boundaries here. But I am convinced I need to fight to maintain my identity with Doug, in ways I didn't have to with other boyfriends.

***

Right before the show on Wednesday, I realize I haven't seen the list of names. I ask John, who disappears to the front of the store to find it. I scan the list, and my heart stops. There's a name there that I was dreading. Doug Patterson.

I am in so much trouble.

John has wandered to the front of the stage. I hear his voice.

"Gentlemen, let's give a warm round of applause to Sara, who will be assisting with today's demonstration."

I hear the applause. It's too late to flee. I straighten my shoulders, walk out on the stage.

12