House of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley was now on her back, her head hanging off the end with her face between Marilynn's thighs. Mark still plowed her ass, the sweat beginning to drip down his face in the warmth of the basement. It wasn't, Marilynn though, the best oral sex she'd ever received but it was a darn sight better than none. Besides, the novelty of her boss being the one giving her head was worth any quibbles about technique.

Most noticeably, the four men from the tanks cut a swath through the orgy that was awesome to behold. Their vigor and endurance amazed everyone—except possibly Dr. von Preussen. After all, it was his combination of hormones, proteins and peptides that caused it.

By the time the party broke up in the wee hours of the morning, every woman in the group had been well used by at least one of the 'patients'. The guests, dreamy smiles on their faces, thanked Marilynn and Shirley for the best Halloween Party ever and complimented von Preussen on his house and the effectiveness of his treatment center. All but one of the patients climbed back into the tank to complete their course of treatment but Shirley stood beside the ladder to hers with a pensive expression on her handsome face.

"I just don't know, sweetie," she remarked to Hercule as he absently fondled her breasts, "Yes, it was fun giving in to everyone. Getting spit-roasted between Karl and Oswald was something I'd never even considered before—for me, of course. And my butt is so well used I'll need a week to recover even if I don't get back into the tank. But being the object has never been me before. I've always been the one giving orders, the one seducing, not the one seduced."

"Mon amour," Hercule breathed softly into her ear, "I 'ave loved you for years an' I will love you no matter what you decide. But if I may make suggestion? If it occurs to you that an evening spent being the toy of a group of so-ardent men appeals, you 'ave but to spend a few days in one ofMonsieur le Docteur's tanks and you will be once again as soft and compliant as you desire. 'Owever, if we go 'ome now in a day or two you will be back to your old self and ever-ready to shove a large silicone up some desirable young man's backside. Amusing,non? The choice is yours."

"Mmmm," she responded, "I like the way you think. Take me home, Hercule, and after breakfast you can tie me to the bed, butter up my ass and fuck me 'till I scream. And then Saturday, I'll do it to you."

Nearby, Marilynn pushed Mark into one of the cages. "No buts, Marky," she said firmly, "I want you to be the same kind of stud those guys over there in the tanks are. I've never been fucked by hard-ons that stiff before. They were like—like those glass dildoes Shirley loves so much. And if it takes sticking you into a vat for a month or two to make you like that, you're going in. Get over it."

The door clanged shut. "Marilynn, you know how I feel about deep water," Mark wailed, but was cut short in mid sentence when his wife reached through the bars and pulled his face up for a long, fond kiss.

"Marky, I got so fucked tonight? Both Andrew and Alan had me and I know they took at least half an hour or more at a time. I'll be sitting on pillows for days. You're a great lover, Mark, but you can be better and I intend to see that you do get better. So stop making such a scene. I'll come back to check on you every day and whenever you're awake, I expect you to ravish me blue. Now be quiet. It's for your own good. Doctor?"

Machinery whirred and the cage lifted off the floor, swung over the top of the waiting tank and with agonizing slowness started to descend. The strange fluid inched up Mark's legs, the bubbles popping and fizzing. The sensation when it reached his thighs was not only strange but strangely erotic, as though someone was using a liquid vibrator on him. When the roiling surface reached his genitals, the cage paused letting the waxy, glistening stuff arouse him once again. At last, when he was fully erect, the cage descended again forcing his head beneath the surface and holding him there until in determination he inhaled it. Panic rose and then died to be replaced by calm and drowsiness. Mark looked out to see Marilynn blow him a kiss and wave good-bye. Just as he fell asleep he saw her put her arm through von Preussen's.

"So Karl," she began, "how long will he be in the tank?"

"Oh, the normal course of treatment is six weeks but your husband is quite fit and vigorous. I expect him to be done well before that."

Marilynn looked dubious. "Karl, darling, naturally I want him back—eventually. However, there's no need to rush. If it normally takes six weeks in the tank to turn him into an inhibition-free stallion, take the six weeks. Whenever he wakes up I expect to be worked over good and proper. But," she snaked her arms around the doctor's neck and wrapped one leg around his ass, "in the mean time I think we should get to know each other better,much better."

12