House of Temptation Ch. 03

Story Info
Terra gets a surprise.
1.9k words
4.7
14.3k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers

This part of my story has guy on guy with girl so if you are not into this, then you might not want to read on.

*

Terra sneaks quietly into Simon's quarters. She had not seen Michael since the confrontation in the hallway outside her room, except Simon was not alone, but she couldn't see who he was with. Before she could slip out undetected she was suddenly pulled back so that she was trapped against the far wall, able to see everything, but unable to move. She gasps out in shock as she see's who is kneeling at Simon's feet sucking on his cock.

Simon looks up at Terra against the wall and dissolves the cloths she has on. He cast a spell around her so that she can watch but cannot be seen or heard by anyone but him. He spreads her arms and legs out so she cannot touch herself, but he as total access to her naked body. He is glad he had noticed her before Michael had. This is going to be an interesting night.

Simon clasps onto Michael's head sliding his cock a little deeper into his talented mouth. He is one of the only ones who could take all of Simon into his mouth as he is part demon. His mother summoned a demon to help her family escape from hunters. He wanted her for a week as payment. After her week had ended, she went back home, a month later she found out she was pregnant, but she died in child birth. That is when Michael came to live with Simon. Michael is a powerful warlock, but his Demon DNA enhances his powers. The changes came to Michael when he hit puberty his anger became uncontrollable and is body just kept growing more and more muscular, making his magic harder to control in an aroused or emotional state. In his youth he was over exuberant and ended up hurting a few girls, so he kept himself from them for a long time. When he saved Simon things changed. Simon being tormented for years and Michael need for companionship brought them together, and they have been closer that most think.

Simon smiles as he knows what Terra will see tonight. He pulls Michael off of his hard member till he's standing in front of him. They might be similar in height but that is where their likeness ends. Where Simon is fair, Michael is dark, Simon might be well defined, but Michael is overly muscular. Simon still thinks that he owes Michael for taking him out of that hell he was in, but because of the help Simon gave him to be able to gain control of himself, Michael feels that he has been more than repaid. But every now and again he cannot control his actions and goes to Simon who he knows can handle his lack of control, and Terra pushes him to his limits. He held off as long as he could and tried other women but they just are not Terra and he had no interest in them.

Simon pushes him down onto the bed, Michaels monstrous cock splits in two as he lands on his back, giving the impression of two snakes awaiting attention. Simon smiles at Terra's gasp sensing her deepening arousal. Simon joins Michael on the bed reaching over to take each of his cocks into his hands. Simon strokes each of Michael's cocks using his strength to pump each in turn making Michael close his eyes in pleasure. Simon looks over at Terra sliding his hand to Michaels tip, spreading his leaking juices around his pulsating head. He gazes at her as he flicks his tongue across Michael cock head, she jerks as she feels it on her exposed aching clit. He takes one of Michaels cocks deep into his mouth scraping his teeth over the head on his way back causing Michael to thrust his hips forward and Terra to scream out as her clit receives the same treatment.

Terra tenses as Michael sits up in bed sniffing the air looking directly at her, he growls as he thrusts his hard cock into Simon's mouth, using long deep thrusts. They are so sexy together their strong manly naked body's, so masculine, so virile, pleasing each other. The visual and physical stimulation has her pussy swollen and pulsating, loving the attention she receives from the tantalizer and the two men on the bed.

Michael looks around the room trying to find where Terra's scent is coming from, but there is no one, he loses concentration as Simon slides his mouth off his tip, licking his way down one cock to the other, sinking it deep into his mouth back and forth sucking each deep into his talented mouth. Between Simon's ministrations and that arousing sent of Terra his control has snapped. Michael pushes Simon off of him. He grabs Simon, pushing him down head first into the mattress. He kneels behind Simon rubbing the hard tip of his cock along his crack, he spreads his precum along Simon's ass getting it nice and slippery, before he slides one finger in then out a few times, before adding another finger stretching him, then a third, teasing him a little but preparing him for his member.

Michael pulls out of Simon, looking down at his hard cocks, Terra watches in fascination as they circle each other becoming one monster mussel. It is as big as her forearm, with the head as big as her fist, with a ribbed edge all the way around the head and down the shaft. He stroke his cock along Simon's crack trying to catch his breath to be able to gain some residents of control, before he'll slide his member inside of Simon, he spreads his precum to ease his entry, as his liquid is a special component in it, so that any orifice can take his monster cock without it ripping them.

Simon regains his watch on Terra, she is so turned on that she has developed a puddle on the floor between her legs her eyes glued to the scene on the bed. She can feel every stroke of Michael's cock along her wet pussy as he slides it along Simon's ass. Terra anticipates the fullness inside her as he it slides to the opening of Simon's back door feeling the pressure at the entrance to her moist hole.

Simon braces himself for the entrance of Michael's hard member. He can feel hard cock sliding along his raised back end. Simon grips on to the headboard as he feels Michael's cock at the entrance of his puckered hole. Simon feels the teasing tip of Michael's head sliding in and out, getting him past the tight ring. He applies a steady pressure until he is about half way in, before sliding out almost all the way, just leaving the head inside with each thrust, going deeper and deeper. Simon knuckles turn white with the pressure of not trying to thrust back, letting Michael control his penetration. The pain pleasure is almost too much, as he feels his balls press closer to his body. Simon keeps his concentration on Terra letting her feel the pleasure of having her cavern filed, mimicking the movement of being fucked, as he gets fucked from her soon to be lover. Simon grunts as he feels his ass stretching, he relaxes his mussels to accommodate Michael's full length.

Michael leans heavenly against Simon as he tries to gain control before he starts thrusting into his tight hole. He reaches around to grasp Simon's hard member stroking it to his plunges, back and forth as he slides in and out slowly. He has never had so much trouble staying in control but it is almost like the object of his desires, why he sought out Simon in the first place, was in the room. He even imagines her smell her in the air, that it is her he is sinking his cock into. He slowly pulls out until all that is left inside of Simon is his tip, before he thrust his full length deep in to him using slow steady strokes.

Terra cannot believe what she is seeing Simon is getting his ass fucked by Michael's monstrous tool wishing she could be part of them as she is pinned against the wall unable to move. She can feel the stretching between her legs of every stroke Simon gets from Michael the slow withdrawal just to be filled again just as slowly wishing he would pick up his pace that he would fuck her harder. Her inner mussels are clamping around the invisible intruder bringing her higher and higher closer and closer. Watching Simon's thick cock encased in Michaels hand stroking it with every slow inner caress. Wishing she could be stroking Simon's cock under them.

Michael thrusts become harder as his control slips, plunging his cock in...... out....... in....... out............. in, giving Simon's ass a workout. As his hand slides over Simon's head he gives it a little squeeze caching precum to moisten his journey along his shaft. His hips move faster pushing Simon forward with every thrust. Michael's eyes close and he swears he could smell her wonderful fragrance all around him; Simon pushes back on his cock squeezing his mussels breaking his control. He grabs Simons hips driving his cock in.. out..in..out in a frenzied motion.

Simon has trouble keeping his concentration on Terra as Michael is pounding his ass just the way he likes it. He makes the pressure in her pussy bigger rubbing her clit at the same time bringing her to her satisfaction first. He feels Michael's hands pulling him back on his cock sliding his own hard member along the soft blanket beneath him.

Michael smacks his left hand down on Simon's ass bringing him over the edge spilling his seed onto the bed beneath them, before Michael feel that he could let loose and empties his balls deep into Simon.

****************

If Terra thought that was it, she was sadly mistaken. After Simon gets the feeling back in his legs so that they are not so wobbly. He gets up pulling Michael with him to the wall that Terra is trapped against. He puts Michael's hands on the wall on either side of her head spreading his legs just a little.

"Don't move, you think you can just fuck me and not have any consequences?" Simon asks him as he arranges him around terra without touching her.

Simon slides his hands around Michael gliding them over his muscular chest in front of Terra's eyes pushing Michael a little closer to her so Simon can run the back of his hands along her still aroused body.

Terra can't believe he is right in front of her close enough to touch. She gasps as she feels Simon's hands as he caresses Michael's chest in front of her. She looks up at Michael but he still cannot hear her. "She has really frustrated you hasn't she? Your cock has not lost any of its hardness, why don't you just take what she is offering?" Simon taunts them.

"You know why, I have no control around her I'll end up hurting her and I could not live with myself if I did." Michael replies without moving.

She looks at Simon but he just grins as he grasps Michael's hands and places them on the invisible barrier where her hands are. Michael looks back and communicates with Simon in his mind "what have you done?" He asks.

*********************

Thank you, to everyone who encouraged me to continue on with my story. It is much appreciated.

eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers