House of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,367 Followers

Jack fell to his knees and held Emily's thighs still as he eased inside her. God, she's so fucking hot and wet. Fuck. Fuck!

Jack gritted his teeth, fighting not to get too carried away. He held still, fully seated inside Emily's pussy and turned his attention to Kelly.

"Come 'ere. On your back."

Kelly flipped over onto her back and waited for his instruction. Her lips were swollen and pink, and glistening wet with Emily's juices.

Jack pulled her leg closer and then sunk his middle finger into her hole without warning. Then he added a second finger.

True to his word, he was inside both of them. The headiness of it nearly tipped Jack over the edge. He summoned every inch of restraint he could muster, turning his complete focus on shoving his fat fingers into Kelly's wet cunt. If he had any hope of maintaining some semblance of virility, he was going to have to get his attention off his aching hard-on.

Emily curled her pelvis and Jack shot her a warning look. "Wait." He tightened his grip on her thigh to hold her still as his hand pumped furiously into Kelly. Then he lowered his thumb onto Kelly's clit and curled his fingers to flick them hard against the soft front wall of her vagina.

It was what she needed. She whimpered and squirmed. It wasn't the same proud announcement that his wife usually made, but he was sure Kelly was climaxing just the same. The contracting muscles clamping tightly around his fingers was the telltale sign.

Jack stilled his hand and began slamming his hips into his wife. My turn.

He wanted to give her the same punishing fuck he'd given Kelly with his fingers but he couldn't hold out long enough for that. After several hard strokes, blinding white light filled his vision as he injected his seed deep in his wife's waiting cunt.

~

***

Three: Lies and Excuses

***

~

Jack glanced at his watch and tapped his knuckles on the half-finished kitchen counter. Where the fuck is he?

"What time do you have?"

The young man looked up from the baseboard he was nailing and pulled his cell phone from his pocket. "Nine O'five."

"I told him eight."

"Did you call him?"

Jack shot the guy a dirty look before answering. The situation was making him grumpy. "I left my fucking cell phone at home this morning. First time in ten fucking years."

Jack rubbed his forehead and cussed under his breath. He was up against a deadline. The house needed to be finished in five days, which wouldn't be an issue except it was forecasted to rain for the remainder of the week. This was the last nice day they had. And his painter was late.

He'd never worked with this guy before. He came highly recommended by a friend in the business and Jack thought it would be a good idea to make the contact. Ordinarily he used Kevin, but things had become a little awkward between them since that party they'd had at his house two months earlier. Nothing was said. There was no immediate fallout from it or anything like that. It was maybe a little uncomfortable after it was over. Jack wasn't sure. His head reeled from his explosive release all the way until he passed out in their bed after Kelly and Kevin left.

But he made sure to never bring it up with Em. He didn't want her to think he had a thing for Kelly. It was just one night. No big deal. Nothing could change the way he felt about his wife.

Jack blew out his breath in defeat and then stood upright. "Marty!"

Heavy footsteps approached from the back bedroom where a team of men were installing carpet. "Yeah, boss?"

"I've got to go back to the house and get my phone. I don't know this bastard's phone number. You have your phone on you?"

"Yeah."

"It's gonna take me an hour to get through traffic, but I have no choice. If he shows up while I'm gone, call my cell, will ya?"

"Sure."

Jack nodded. "Keep working on the bedrooms but wait for me to start on the hallway. I might change my mind."

"You thinking of running the wood down to the bedrooms?"

"Yeah, maybe."

"That'll mean more thresholds."

"I know. But we have more than enough wood and it'll look better."

Marty shrugged. "Okay. How long you gonna be?"

"I don't know. Fuck. Two hours, probably. Get junior here to work on removing that wallpaper from the hall bath when he's done with these baseboards. Show him what to do, Marty. I'll be back as soon as I can. Call me if anything comes up."

"Will do."

Jack's eyes swept the immediate surroundings. He wasn't in the habit of leaving a job site and it unsettled him. But his crew was experienced and capable, and he needed his phone.

Pushing his F-250 as hard as he could through the tailend of rush hour traffic, Jack made it to his home in a record 45 minutes. He parked the truck in the driveway and went through the front door. Yanking his phone off the charger, he checked it for messages. Nothing.

It occurred to him that it was Em's day off and she might be startled by his presence.

"EM?" Jack called out from the kitchen as he searched for the number he needed in his call history. There was no answer from Emily. Must be shopping.

Jack walked to the door leading to the garage and cracked it open. Her car was gone. Yep.

He located the number he was looking for and dialed it. The call went to voicemail.

"This is Jack Booth. I'm at the site and I need to know if you're gonna show up. Call me." Asshole.

Jack had been in the business long enough to know that it never paid off to get mad over the phone. If he would've said what was on his mind, the guy would've just ignored his message and left him in the lurch. At least this way, he still had a chance of getting him on site before the day was over.

Still. As of right now, I don't have a fucking painter.

Jack called Marty to make sure the guy hadn't shown up. He hadn't. What the fuck happened to reliable, trustworthy people who just need to make a living?

His thoughts drifted to Kevin. He needed to line something up but he'd sort of shafted Kevin when he hired a different guy. Fuck!

But regardless of how awkward things had become, they were still friends. They hadn't gone out in the past two months, but a lot of that had to do with how busy Jack had gotten with work. Aw, fuck! I'll just drive over there and talk to him. Eat crow for choosing some other schmuck over him. What's the worst that can happen?

The very moment Kevin's house came into view, he saw it. Why is Emily's car in Kevin's driveway?

Jack slowed down to pull in behind Emily's Honda but changed his mind. Instead, he kept driving past. At the end of the street, he turned around and selected a spot on the street about five houses down from Kevin's.

He was mildly aware that his heart rate had kicked up a notch. What the fuck is going on? Jack dialed Kevin's number and waited. It rang four times and went to voicemail. Jack hung up before the beep.

He tapped the steering wheel and tried to keep calm. Could be a perfectly good explanation for this. Kevin is probably working and Em is having coffee with Kelly. Even as Jack thought it, he knew it didn't feel right. Neither before, nor after, that night at their house had Emily and Kelly spoken on the phone. Despite that one interlude, they were only acquaintances. And Kelly worked regular hours during the week. She wouldn't be home at that hour.

Maybe something happened and they called the house and Em went over there. Maybe. Only one way to find out.

Jack dialed Emily's cell phone. After four rings, it went to voicemail. Jack decided to leave a message this time.

"Em, call me as soon as you can. Bye."

It was all he could think of to say. He was pretty sure that his voice would sound strained on the message. Rightfully, so.

Jack waited, staring at Kevin's house and willing something to happen. Anything.

His silent and stealthy vigil was interrupted by his ringing cell phone. Emily.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jack. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"Your message ... You sounded, I don't know, like something was wrong."

"No, no. I mean, just work stuff. I forgot my cell phone at home and had to drive all the way back to get it. I guess I missed ya."

"Oh! Yeah, I'm shopping."

There it was. The lie.

Jack felt like someone had kicked him in the gut. A searing pain shot up his spine and all the wind rushed from his lungs at once.

"Jack? Are you still there?"

For a moment he considered hanging up on her and pretending that it was a dropped signal. But he couldn't do that. "Yeah, I'm here. Grocery shopping?"

"Yeah."

"Can you pick up some of that cheese that I like?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Anything else?"

"No, no. The usual, you know."

"Okay. Listen, are you all right? You sound funny."

"I'm fine. Something has come up; I gotta run."

"Okay. Love you."

Jack swallowed before answering, "Love you too, Em. I'll see you tonight."

He hung up and fought back the bile that was rising in his throat. This can't be happening. It can't be. There must be some other explanation.

Jack's phone rang again, startling him. He checked caller ID and frowned.

"Jack Booth."

"Jack, this is Carl Wilder. Your painter?"

"Oh! Yeah. Where are you?"

"I've been rear-ended..."

Yeah, so have I, buddy.

"...We just finished with the police. I should be there in fifteen."

"Okay. I'll meet you there. Marty can get you set up, but I need to point out some things. I'm about 20 minutes behind you."

"Okay. Hey, sorry about the delay. I would've called, but I accidentally deleted your number from my phone."

"No problem. I know how it is. We're too damned reliant on these things."

"I know."

"I'll see you in a few."

Jack hung up the phone and reluctantly put the truck in gear. He briefly considered pulling up to Kevin's to surprise whoever was in there. But his work ethic stopped him.

He had a job to do. If he stopped and interrupted whatever was going on, he would never get back to the job site. Besides, he didn't know for sure what was going on. For all he knew, they were planning a surprise party. It wasn't very likely, with his birthday a full 3 months away... You never know. Could be anything.

As he made his way back to work, Jack searched his memory for any recent unusual behavior from Emily. He could think of nothing. They hadn't even experienced a hiccup in their sex life, which is usually a sign of infidelity. Isn't it? Jack wasn't even sure what to look for. He never in a million years guessed that Emily might do something like this. Never. Has to be something else.

He'd practically convinced himself that he'd stumbled on nothing by the time he got to the job site. Practically. As the day wore on, however, he was less and less sure.

By the time he was driving home that evening, he'd turned it over in his mind a few thousand times. He kept coming back to one nagging thought: Why would she lie about where she was if it were innocent?

He'd already ruled out the possibility of any surprise party. He hated surprises. And in their entire 10-year marriage, Emily had never tried to plan one.

What the fuck am I going to do? I don't want a divorce. Does Em?

It seemed like an absurd thing to even think about when they hadn't even argued in the recent past.

We fight sometimes, but nothing serious. Is it the sex? No way. Fuck, we just had sex last night.

Jack allowed his mind to wander to the place he knew he shouldn't. He starting imagining Emily with Kevin.

Real-life images of their night in his living room mixed with his imagination. God, we shouldn't have done that. I could've stopped it and I didn't. Jack was certain that if anything was going on between his wife and Kevin, it hadn't been going on for longer than two months. If I could only take that night back. It's not worth it.

Jack stopped himself before his imagination could go any further. I'm going to drive myself insane. This is stupid. He took the next left turn, a minor detour from his house and picked up his phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Kevin. Jack."

"Hey, Jack. How have you been?"

"Good. You?"

"Good, yeah. I saw you called earlier. I was tied up and couldn't answer."

I bet. "Yeah, that. I thought I saw Kelly across town and thought I'd give you a shout."

"Oh! Well, you could have seen her. I wouldn't know. She moved out last month. We're separated."

The news caught Jack off guard. "Why didn't you call and tell me?"

"I don't know. Things have sort of felt weird with us and I didn't want you to think...you know, that you had anything to do with it. We were headed in that direction before...you know."

"Hey, listen, I just pulled up outside of Harry's Bar. On the loop. Do you have time for a beer?"

"I don't know, Jack. I'm sort of beat. It's been a long day."

"C'mon. I'll buy. And it's only five minutes from your house. Besides, there's something I want to talk to you about."

Kevin sighed into the receiver. "Okay. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

"Great. See you then."

Jack clicked 'End' and dialed again.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey, Em. You haven't started dinner, have you?"

"Nope. Why?"

"I'm gonna stop and have a few beers with the guys."

"Okay. Should I wait and eat when you get here?"

"No. Go ahead and eat. I'll grab something while I'm out."

"All right. Have fun."

"I won't be long. See ya."

Jack was off the phone before Em could add any endearments. He didn't think he could take any more of those at the moment.

One thing that was cleared up in the short conversation he'd had with Kevin was that Emily sure as hell wasn't meeting Kelly at that house because Kelly didn't live there anymore. And Kevin was lying, too. Maybe not as extensively as Em, but he was definitely hiding the fact that she'd been there.

That mother fucker.

Jack stepped out of his truck and made his way through the front doors and to the bar. It was a light crowd; about what you'd expect on a Monday. He grabbed a bar stool at the least crowded end of the bar and nodded to the bartender.

"I'm gonna need two Buds."

"Bottles or draught?"

"Draught. Tall ones."

"Coming right up."

Jack's fingers drummed nervously on the bar as he waited for the beers. He had no idea what he planned to say to Kevin. He just knew that he'd go out of his mind stewing about it, and probably do something really stupid, unless he confronted him. At least this way it would be out in the open. If he was wrong, then fine. If I'm right... That was the part where things got fuzzy. I don't know.

The bartender set the beers in front of Jack. "You want to run a tab?"

Jack considered it for a few seconds and then shook his head. He pulled a twenty from his wallet and tossed it on the bar. He didn't know what was going to happen.

Kevin walked through the door and quickly located Jack. He slid onto the barstool next to his.

"Hey."

Jack nodded at Kevin. "Hey. How's it goin'?"

"This mine?" Kevin pointed at the mug in front of him.

"Yeah."

Kevin tipped his mug and drew a healthy swig from it. "Thanks."

Jack nodded dismissively. "Thanks for coming down."

"Yeah, no problem. What's on your mind?"

Jack frowned and scratched his chin. He lifted his mug to take a drink and then changed his mind and set it back down on the bar. He swiveled his stool toward Kevin. "I, uh, drove by your house this morning."

Kevin sighed and closed his eyes. His chin dropped to his chest.

It was all the sign Jack needed to confirm what he was suspecting. "You want to tell me what's going on?"

When Kevin lifted his chin, his face was pale. He shook his head. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"No fuckin' shit! Now why don't you start by telling me what the fuck is goin' on between you and my wife before I fuckin' kick the shit out of you."

Jack could feel the adrenaline building. He was finally starting to feel something he could understand. Anger.

Kevin held up his hands in surrender.

"It's not what you think. I mean, we're not having an affair or anything."

"Then what is it, exactly?"

"It started out as nothing. I came by your place that Monday after we'd gotten together to bring back the ladder I'd borrowed. I thought you might need it for work. I was planning to just leave it in back, but Emily spotted me and asked me to come inside.

"We talked for awhile. Then we finished off the wine from that night. I don't know what happened. I guess it just felt like a continuation of the party. We never really got a chance to ... do anything. She wanted to make it up to me, and I...I don't know, I was weak. Kelly and I hadn't had sex in months. I thought, I guess, that if it was just that once, it wouldn't be any different than if we'd done it at the party."

Jack rubbed his forehead. His head was starting to ache.

"This can be fixed, Jack. Emily loves you. She...She's gonna freak-out over this. I mean, seriously freak. She'd rather die than get divorced from you."

"Divorced? I didn't say anything about divorce."

"Good. Because nothing has happened really."

Jack's jaw tightened. He was losing patience with the way Kevin was dancing around what actually occurred. Part of him didn't want to know, and the other part needed to know. More than he needed his next breath.

"What happened, Kevin?"

"Like I said, we, uh, talked for a long time. The wine sort of loosened us up and the conversation turned to more, uh, intimate subjects. I was trying to understand why things were falling apart with me and Kelly. I asked Emily what sort of things she was into...you know, sexually.

"She told me that she had been starting to experiment..." Kevin glanced around him. "...Anally. And that you weren't really into it. It's sort of a particular, uh, thing of mine, so I was talking to her about it and answering questions."

Kevin took a healthy swig of his beer and set the mug back down.

"She showed me the starter set she'd picked up at that place down the road here. She was having some trouble..." Kevin's voice trailed off. He was swallowing like a man about to vomit.

Jack was almost starting to feel sorry for the guy. "I'll give ya fair warning before I swing. Go on."

Kevin nodded and took a deep breath. "I didn't want her to hurt herself so I offered to show her how to use the thing."

"On yourself?" Jack's disgust was evident in his facial expression.

"No."

The picture of what happened was suddenly becoming clearer to Jack. "What happened next?"

Kevin shrugged and shook his head. "She got on her hands and knees on the living room floor, you know, without her shorts on, and I, uh, prepped her and, well, you know."

"You fucked her ass?"

"No, NO! I showed her how to use the, uh, things she had. It was more instructional than anything."

Jack's eyes narrowed. "So, you didn't get off on it at all?"

Kevin swallowed hard. "I wouldn't say that. I, uh...I mean, she let me, you know, come on her back. As my payment for not getting to do much that Saturday night. But, that's all. She didn't touch me, Jack. I did it. I got myself off."

Jack released the breath he was holding and relaxed against the backrest of the stool. That's it? He remembered that Kevin was only describing the first time they were together.

"So, obviously that wasn't this morning."

"No. About four weeks later, she called me to ask some more questions. She'd bought an enema. They're very difficult to manage the first time by yourself."

Jack snorted. "So you helped her." He was growing tired of Kevin's unselfish excuses. Kevin was getting something out of it. He just wasn't man enough to admit it.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,367 Followers