House of Whorers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lynn_
_Lynn_
275 Followers

They couldn't move. Mummies closed in on them until Zack felt them all over his skin. The sensations in his throbbing cock brought moans from him once again. His body longed for release even though his mind told him it was appalling. Zack cringed at the way his dick betrayed him. Determination filled every pore of his body as he tried to protect his wife.

Terror filled Lisa's head as mummies rubbed against her back and ass. One wrapped hand spread her thighs and played with the tender skin there. She knew she was wet and despised it. Yet the craving for a finger to slip higher had her wiggling towards it.

Zack and Lisa were both on the edge of shattering orgasms. Their bodies had long ago taken over from what their minds knew was wrong. Zack felt the pressure in his balls and groaned. Lisa threw her head back as the waves began to crash through her. The room went dark as their satiated bodies slipped to the floor.

Screeching bats flew down at them as the floor broke open and they fell into a cave. A horrid stench burned their nostrils and the dank air gave them chills. Lisa's petrified screams echoed off the stone walls and crashed through his brain. He kept swatting as they continued to swoop down at them.

Zack feared for their lives as the bats bit into naked skin. Tiny piercing teeth punctured the flesh and left droplets of blood. Lisa tried to hit at them but the small mammals kept attacking. Her voice reverberated across the emptiness in the cave as she tried to shield herself.

He yelped and shouted while he swung his arms in the air. Together they spun in a circle fighting away the offending bats. A small ray of light gave him hope for an exit and he grabbed her fingers before taking off. Rocks cut into their bare feet as they ran. Their naked skin was slick with sweat. Shrill laughter ricocheted in the cave as they ducked into the smaller space and moved closer to the light. Zack felt his heart thump in his chest harder than it ever did for a morning run. An evil witch cackled next to him as he slowed down.

"Oh my god, Zack," Lisa said. "Find a way out, please."

"I'm trying, but ..."

He let his words trail off as he heard the banging of bones again. All the sounds came at him full blast. The mummies hummed along with the screeching of the bats. More witches joined in laughing. A solemn chant went on in the background. Zack had never been more terrified in his life. Lisa shivered behind him while he looked for a way out. He fell to his knees and crawled.

The floor gave way and they both found themselves tumbling down a chute of some sort. Warm air hit their naked skin as they slid around the endless curves. Zack reached behind him for Lisa but missed when a rumble shook the air around them. Dust clouds swallowed them up only to spit them out in a small room with traditional Halloween decorations everywhere.

Carved pumpkins with evil grins sat amongst cold glasses of cider and candy apples on a huge table. An old washtub waited for someone to try their luck at bobbing for apples. Ghosts, skeletons, witches and pirates wandered around the room laughing and talking. No one seemed to notice the newcomers to the party.

There they found themselves drawn to the piercing green eyes of the black cat perched on a sofa in the corner. They listened to his telepathic message and nodded. Zack took a few steps over to a cabinet and pulled out their missing clothing. He and Lisa dressed as directed and waited for further instructions. Neither saw anyone else in the room at that moment.

Hypnotic eyes sent words and secret messages to Zack and Lisa. They stood in a wakeful state of focused attention as the cat altered their perception of the events of the evening. The final suggestion erased all memory of their behavior and any guilt that might go with it. One last command from its intense gaze and Zack and Lisa became just another part of the noisy crowd.

Lisa made her way to the door. "It's time for us to go. Thank you."

"We enjoyed having you with us," remarked a pirate.

"Glad you came tonight," said a princess.

Zack took Lisa's hand as they walked down the path to their car. Mummies, witches, skeletons and more filled the doorway in the back of the house. At their feet sat a huge black cat with piercing green eyes. Every face had an evil grin as they watched Zack and Lisa drive off into the night.

Headlights shone up the lane as another car approached the driveway. The group evaporated into the air to prepare for the next eager couple to tour the haunted house. It was still Halloween on Raven Lane.

****

Zack and Lisa sat on the deck with their friends Ray and Arlene a week later.

"We missed you on Halloween," Arlene said. "What'd you end up doing?"

"There was a haunted house we checked out. It was set up so fake, though. Zack and I agreed it was a wasted night," Lisa explained as she rolled her eyes.

"You know the kind of place, Arlene," Zack said. "One room had a few mirrors on the wall that distorted our body image with some cheap speakers playing a witch's voice over it. They hung up some ghosts made from bed sheets that moved around a little in another."

"There was nothing scary in it then, huh?" Ray asked.

"A skeleton fell from the rafters when I rang the doorbell," Lisa said and laughed.

"Some people think they know what's freaky. Too bad you had such a boring night," Arlene told them.

Lisa just nodded. "We really hoped it would be fun. They even used a new house for it. Can you believe that?"

"I didn't see one mummy there. The place had people walking in and out of every room. They even had lights on in some of them." Zack shook his head as he spoke.

"I'm sorry your Halloween was a disappointment," Ray said as he and Arlene left a short time later.

Zack and Lisa waved to their friends before closing the door.

"Next year we'll go to a party and I'll wear a costume. That haunted house was the pits, Lisa."

"I should have listened when you said they're all so fake looking," she said. "Their picture on the flyer sure didn't match the place at all."

The cat looked down at Zack and Lisa from where he sat with the others in the sky. Its piercing green eyes crinkled at how well the couple followed directions. Any memory of their real trip to Raven Lane was gone. A silly, amateurish haunted house was all they remembered. The witches cackled in the background and flew off on their brooms.

_Lynn_
_Lynn_
275 Followers
12