House Party

Story Info
You look fabulous, and you're ready.
1.3k words
3.7
41.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come out of the room and you look fabulous you are wearing a short black skirt with thigh high stockings and a white blouse that has a silky touch to it and you are wearing some kickass boots. Your hair is done up in pig tails and as I look at you I can feel my cock stirring to life in my pants! You ask me how you look and all I can say is stunning!! I can tell you are not wearing a bra because your nipples are clearly visible through the thin material of your shirt. I walk up to you and give you a huge kiss and run my hands up and down your body! At that point the door bell rings and you break the kiss and tell me that the guest have arrived.

You open the door and there is Alicia and Mark they are the first to arrive. They come in and I ask them if they would like a drink. So I move to the bar and make some drinks. As I am doing this the doorbell rings again and it is the last couple of the party it is Dave and Stacy a couple that we met on the internet. You invite them in and we all sit down and have some drinks. You are sitting by Alicia and mark and before I know Alicia has her hand on your thigh and she is working her hand up your leg and up and under your skit. I get up and put on some music and when I get back you are kissing Alicia deeply and now Mark is running his hands in your blouse and pinching and twisting your nipples.

Dave is between your legs pulling your thong off and running his hands up and down your thighs. Once he gets your panties off he then starts kissing and sucking on your now very wet pussy. He licks it up and down and slides his fingers in you and starts to fuck your sweet pussy with his fingers as he continues to suck on your clit. You still have Mark playing with your tits and know he has them free and he is sucking on your nipples and massaging them. This is so hot to watch and I just sit down on the other couch and Stacy comes over to me and she starts to kiss me and run her hand up and down my cock through my pants. It feels wonderful. Then she just lays her head on my lap rubbing my cock as we watch you getting pleasured.

Alicia still has her tongue down your throat and Dave is still eating your pussy and now Mark has taken off his cloths and moved up and was standing on the couch! He takes his long hard thick cock and puts it to your lips. You open and lick the precum from the tip of his cock and moan how well it taste then he slides it into your throat and starts to fuck your pretty little mouth. Alicia is now naked and working on your tits. She has your nipple in her mouth and she is sucking on it good and hard and twisting the other one. Dave is still between your legs fucking your sweet pussy with his fingers. You can't take it much longer and you start to cum all over his fingers you are bucking and moaning and soon Mark can't take it anymore and he grunts loudly and fills your mouth and throat with his cum! You try and swallow it all but you can't and some leaks out and runs down your chin. You look so hot!

As Stacy and I are watching you know you has my cock out of my pants and she has it in her mouth and she is gently sucking on it as we are watching the show. Soon Alicia is on all fours on the floor and Dave is behind her fucking her pussy good and hard. I see you sitting on the couch fingering your own pussy. I tell you to get on the floor in front of Alicia so she can eat that pussy. You slide into position and Alicia starts to eat your pussy. I grab a hold of Stacy and get her on her feet we both get naked and I have her get on all fours right above you.

As you lay there on your back getting your pussy eaten you can see my cock enter into Stacy's pussy and start to move it in and out. Soon you lift your head up and lick my cock as it is going in and out of her. Mark is sitting there watching all of this and he can't take it anymore and he has you slide forward and he puts your legs up on his shoulders and he is starts to fuck you good and hard. I am fucking Stacy above you and Mark is fucking you below me. Soon I can feel the pressure rise and I pull my cock out and I cum all over your face and Mark moans loudly and fills your pussy with his man juice! Everyone kinds of collapses and we continue on touching and sucking for awhile!

Finally the other two couples get up and get dressed and head home. They all thank us for a great party and then we are left there to are ourselves. We head for the bedroom and you hug and kiss me and tell me how much fun you had. You are wearing just a t-shirt and I have nothing on. As you kiss me I start to get hard because I love to kiss you! Soon you move down to your knees and you take my sticky cock in your hand and you start to lick my cock and get it good and wet. Then you wrap your mouth around it and engulf my cock into your mouth and take it good and deep. You push me back on the bed and we move into a 69 position. You put your pussy over my face and tell me to eat you until you cum! I start to work my fingers into your pussy and it is good and wet from all the sex you had had earlier. I start to finger fuck you and lick your clit. It taste so good and it so wet and juices are flowing all over my face. It doesn't take you long and soon you start to moan that you are going to cum all over my face.

Your breathing gets heavier and your body stiffens as you scream that you are cumming! I start to really lick up the juices that are flowing out of you now! You flip around and mount my hard cock then you start to lick the juices off my face and we kiss passionately and soon I am fucking you good and hard from underneath and your body goes stiff again and you fall down onto my chest as you cum again! I don't stop fucking you though and soon I tell you I am going to cum and jump off my cock and wrap your mouth around it and as I start to cum you catch it in your mouth then move up right away and kiss me so we can share the taste of my cum!

You cuddle up to my chest and tell me how much fun you had and we cuddle and I kiss the top of your head and tell you how much I love you and how happy I am in my life! We then drift off to sleep with smile on are faces!