House Perks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,001 Followers

He gave her some time to adapt to the amount of pain that she experienced, and then he thrust more determinedly into her ass, fucking her eagerly. Both of them sweated a lot for several moments, as he came to the last part of their encounter. At last, once they were getting near to exhaustion, he spilled his load into her bottom. Slipping his dick out of her butt, he lay on top of her as they dozed off, worn out by their day's (and night's activities). They looked forward to dreams about each other, instead of nightmares based on their hectic lives, as had recently happened to each of them at night.

Before the alarm could wake either Representative for their morning routine, Ms. Vasquez's phone disturbed them. Angelica pouted, but picked up the "infernal thing" anyway, as it was clearly intended for her.

"Congresswoman Vasquez? It's me, Congressman Hamilton Bryce. I need to meet with you and your AA said that you were at home. I hate to interrupt your private life, but we have to deal with some issues coming up before the Committee and the Caucus," a hoarse voice informed her.

"Very well, I guess I'll head over there as soon as I can. It's Saturday, you know. I suppose that means nothing on the Hill, but it's an off-day for most people. Thanks for letting me know. I don't want to be out of the loop. When was this planned?" she reacted.

"Yesterday afternoon. You must have left the Hill too soon to learn about any of the shit that's come down the line here. Congressman Murphy is demanding to meet with the Caucus and especially the Democratic members of the Commerce Committee," Bryce warned her.

"Okay, it sounds pretty serious. I need to shower and other stuff, but I'll be where I'm needed. Where is that, by the way?" Angelica wondered.

"This is unofficial party business, so it will be at the DNC headquarters. You need to get there ASAP. This is serious trouble for the Caucus and a crisis for the House itself. The formal stage will be handled in the Committee and the House chambers. I can't say the nature of it yet, but you'll find out when you get to the DNC," the Ranking Minority Member announced.

Vasquez woke up Sundermann to let him know that "major party leadership crap" was happening and he would find out the whole thing later before the whole Committee. He got ready and dressed, while she did a hasty version of personal grooming and alerted the teens to the situation. Trusting Jose to supervise Felicia, she left in her car while Sundermann departed in his. No doubt, he was going to forewarn his fellow Republicans, but she didn't feel like a traitor. She was vague enough and only told him why he was being awakened, which was common courtesy. Besides, he would find out pretty soon anyway.

Dollars to donuts, as the saying goes, Murphy's ass is on the line. There is no other reason the old crook would bother with tipping off the Commerce Committee's Democratic members, including a no-nonsense freshman from New Mexico. Who else would be having a "leadership crisis", if not Murphy? Well, I won't shed a tear over HIS slimy butt. If I were to save any Democrat's backside, it would be Angelica's fine tush. Hell, I would protect her ahead of many fellow Republicans' hides, Philip laughed to himself as he called up his Administrative Assistant.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,001 Followers
12