House Rulers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

"So what do you say you come into our room?" Ms Christy asked snapping Misty's attention back onto her.

"What?"

"Don't spend the entire time that you're here, sitting alone in your room."

Misty was unsure about leaving the room but when Ms Christy got up she followed behind the perfect bodied woman. She walked into the room and saw as Roscoe sat on the bed. He was wearing a pair of black leather pants with a full erection sticking out. Misty tried to think of any reason to look away but found herself only thinking about him jerking it in front of her. Misty remembered that Ms Christy was the one who told him to come into her room so she took the opportunity to look.

By the time Misty looked over she could see as Ms Christy was sliding on a pair of leather booty shorts. She switched back and forth from looking at the cock in all its glory to staring at Ms Christy who was now wearing a button up leather top with her large tits practically hanging out of it. She had on a pair of black single legged stockings that clipped to the bottom of the shorts yet left a couple inches of visible skin on her perfectly muscled thighs.

Ms Christy walked over to Mr Roscoe acting as if the guest wasn't even in the room. She pushed him down on the bed and straddled his lap. She forced a kiss on him and grabbed him by his hair. Mr Roscoe showed only signs of pleasure and non of discomfort. He looked over at Misty who was staring uncomfortably. She felt like she needed to leave but found herself drawn to the action in front of her.

Ms Christy got a firm grip on the hard dick and began to slowly jerk it off. She looked over at Misty while she did this waiting to see what she was going to do. She smirked and got up leaving Mr Roscoe on the bed. He watched as Ms Christy grabbed an outfit similar to hers out of the closet. She brought it over to Misty and instructed, "Put it on."

"You're kidding."

"Do I look like I'm kidding? Put the outfit on then join me on the bed."

Misty took the outfit then turned around and attempted to reach for the door handle to walk out.

"Where are you going?" Ms Christy asked.

"I was gonna go change."

"Just do it right there."

"In front of you guys?"

"Just fucking do it."

Misty took off her shirt and could feel the eyes beaming on her. She was beginning to shake, unknowing if it was from fear or excitement. She undid the back of her bra then went to unbuttoning her pants. She pulled them down and kicked them away from her. She tried to cover her body as she slowly took off her bra and rushed to get on the leather top. She could still feel Ms Christy and Mr Roscoe watching her as she slid on the leather skirt on that barely covered her entire ass. She put on the stockings and clipped them onto her panties.

"Now come over here." Ms Christy instructed.

Misty walked over and sat down on the bed beside Mr Roscoe. Ms Christy looked over at her and nudged her head down toward Mr Roscoe's hard dick. She took it in her hand and leaned it in Misty's direction. Misty reached a shaking hand out and grasped the hard stiff cock. She got an encouraging smile from Ms Christy and from Mr Roscoe.

"Now suck it." Ms Christy smiled.

Misty took the cock and ran her hand up and down on it a couple times before placing it in her mouth. Mr Roscoe threw his head back but was silenced of any noise he could make. He reached his hand over and began to rub Ms Christy through her shorts. She enjoyed the touch for a couple minutes then grabbed the hand. She got up and put the hand up Misty's skirt. Mr Roscoe took over from here and pushed aside part of the panties to stick his fingers deep inside Misty. She had to stop sucking the dick for a little while to let out a delighted sigh.

Ms Christy gave Misty only a few quick seconds before pushing her head back down on Mr Roscoe's dick. She smiled with satisfaction as she reached into the shorts and began rubbing her clit.

Mr Roscoe looked up and watched as his girlfriend rubbed herself.

"Don't pay attention to me." Ms Christy snapped.

Mr Roscoe looked down and pushed Misty's head down on his cock. He tried hard not to shift his eyes away from Misty as Ms Christy grabbed a vibrator from a small dresser drawer. She sat down in a chair not far from the bed and pulled the shorts down enough to be able to stick the vibrator in her. She watched as Misty sucked the hard shaft.

Misty felt as Mr Roscoe pushed her head up. She glanced up at him and stared into his eyes. "Get on your knees and suck my balls." Mr Roscoe instructed.

Misty had learned now that she was the one being controlled. All power had been taken away from her and she made no decisions for herself. Misty knew that this thought of being controlled made her wet but she didn't dare reach her hand into her panties to feel how moist they were. She did as she was told but only got to suck on Mr Roscoe's balls for a little while before Ms Christy walked over.

"Get up and lie on the bed."

Misty again didn't bother to argue. She did as she was told and got on the bed. She laid as flat as a board and felt as Ms Christy held her arms down above her head. She looked down at her then glanced at Roscoe who was working off Misty's panties. He pulled them off and threw them on the floor before sticking the hard cock in the tight wet pussy. He moaned as he entered her. Once he was all the way in he started thrusting, sliding his cock in and out of her rapidly before slowing his pace.

Ms Christy continued to look down at Misty then leaned in to gently kiss her. Misty kissed her back and watched as Ms Christy got on the bed and straddled her chest.

From the bed with Ms Christy being over her Misty could see a zipper going all the way across the crotch of the shorts. Ms Christy undid the zipper then glanced at Misty before moving up to put straddle her neck.

Misty didn't need instruction to know what Ms Christy wanted her to do next. Misty had never done anything with another woman but she couldn't say that she had never thought about it. She would be lying if she said that she never had a dream or a fantasy about a warm pussy but she was still delaying when it came to licking the one in front of her. Misty then decided that she just wouldn't think about it and lifted her head up a little ways to lick the dripping wet pussy.

"I'm gonna cum." Mr Roscoe said. He looked at Ms Christy who turned around giving him the look to pull out. He did and blew a load of cum on the skirt partly hitting Misty's leg. He pulled himself away and watched as Ms Christy moved a little ways down and started to slowly lick Misty until she came and a small trickle of liquid raced out of her onto the bed.

Ms Christy sat up and got off the bed. She looked down at Misty who was working off two orgasms in a row. She looked up at Ms Christy and Mr Roscoe who were both grinning as they stared down upon her.

Misty slowly got up then redressed her self in her other clothes before walking out of the room. Ms Christy and Mr Roscoe also got into their normal attire and climbed into bed.

The next morning Misty woke up and walked downstairs. She saw Ms Christy and Mr Roscoe sitting at the breakfast table. They looked at her briefly then continued with their day. Misty couldn't help but feel like the girl after a one night stand waking up in the strange man's bed. She quickly ate without saying anything then left the house for work.

"What was her problem?" Mr Roscoe asked when Misty slammed the door.

"Maybe she has second thoughts about last night."

"Do you want to talk to her when she gets home or do you want me to do it?"

"Which ever of us gets home first I guess. She'll probably be home before either of us so if I don't have to do stocking then I will be home before you."

"Alright."

After work Mr Roscoe came home hoping that his girlfriend would already be there. He pulled into the driveway and didn't see her car. He pulled up next to Misty's car and got out. He walked inside and heard the TV in the lounge going off. He made his way in the room undoing his shirt and taking off his belt. Misty looked over and acknowledged his presents but didn't say anything.

"Hey how was your day?" Mr Roscoe asked.

"It was alright."

"Look are you mad at me and Ms Christy for last night?"

"No."

"If you are then we're sorry. We didn't mean to hurt you or whatever. Look if you don't want to do it again then its entirely up to you."

"I think its up to you guys. I mean its your bedroom that I'm stepping into not the other way around."

"Wait so you want to do it in your room?"

"No that's not what I was saying. Look never mind. But to answer your question no I'm not mad at you for anything about last night. Last night was amazing actually."

"Oh really."

"There was something bothering though last night but I didn't want to ask the question then feel stupid or anything."

"What is it?"

"Nothing just forget about it."

"Come on if you haven't noticed, this is a bit of an open house. We don't keep a lot of things secret from one another. For god sake I have a half naked picture of my girlfriend hanging up in my bathroom and then we have a picture of us together in our bedroom."

"I didn't notice that last night."

"Yeah that's because the lights were off and you were too busy staring at Ms Christy's amazing ass and tits."

"No." Misty could feel herself starting to blush and turned away from Mr Roscoe. He sat beside her and put his hand on her chin to turn her face back to him. She took a deep breath then said with a smile, "I guess my techniques for checking out women aren't exactly subtle."

"It's alright. I saw you checking her out. That's why I told her and she came into your room last night."

"So you told her to?"

"Sort of."

"Oh and I thought she was the dominant one?" Misty said with a smirk.

"Ha ha ha very funny. So what was the question you wanted to ask?"

"How kinky have you and Ms Christy gotten?"

"How kinky have we gotten?"

"Yeah."

"Well this wasn't when I was with Christy but I had this girl that wanted me to pour burning hot candle wax on her back. Christy's not that freaky she just likes the control and the power our games give. The first game we ever played was probably one of the few times we really just got out of hand. I mean the first night we were together she let me have all the control. I tied her up to this post thing that used to be in our room. It was kind of like one of those old timely western posts where the men would tie their horses up. But you know she had me tie her up to it making her pretty much helpless and bent over. I gagged her with a bandana to keep up with the western theme. I saddled her up and while I rode her I whipped her ass with a riding crop."

Misty looked as Mr Roscoe started drifting back into the memory. He smiled and looked up at the ceiling as a tent formed in his pants. Misty smiled as she scooted over to Mr Roscoe and ran her hand across the tent. She smiled and he jumped back into the present. He saw as Misty rubbed her body against his and kept her hand on his throbbing hard dick. He took a deep breath and bit his bottom lip as he tried to move away from her touch.

"We cant."

"Why not?"

"Ms Christy would kill us."

"Isn't this what she wanted."

"Not when she doesn't know about it and can't masturbate thinking about it."

"Why don't we call her and tell her what we're doing then. Come on you obviously need to do something about this thing bulging out in your pants. And Ms Christy already said that you couldn't masturbate."

"Actually she said that I couldn't masturbate when she wanted sex. I can do it when I'm on my own terms."

"So you don't want to." Misty pulled away and flung herself onto the couch. "Well I know now not to ask that the questions that I didn't want to ask in the first place. I should never have asked that question and I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Look come here." Mr Roscoe leaned over and pulled Misty into a hug. She could still feel his stiff erection press against her and used every muscle in her body to not grab it. She looked down at it as Mr Roscoe pulled himself away. He turned her attention up to his eyes. "Don't you think that I would love to just go crazy on you. More than anything I want to just tear open your shirt and stick my dick in between your tits then ram it so far down your throat that it brings up a dinner you ate last week."

"You've put a lot of thought into this didn't you?"

"What can I say I know when I want something and I know what to do when I get it."

Misty couldn't hold herself back any more. She had felt what the cock was like inside her and the feeling that she got the night before was the only thing she could think about. She reached her hand out and unzipped the pants. She pulled the cock out and stuck her mouth on the head. Mr Roscoe didn't give her time to "taste test" before he pushed Misty's head down on his dick. She was forced to the base and she gagged slightly as she made her way back up. She couldn't get more than halfway up the shaft before he would bob her head back down.

While Misty was sucking his dick, Mr Roscoe reached his hand over and began rubbing the crotch of her pants. She tried to pull up to let out a moan but was only pushed back down forcefully.

The sound of a slamming door deterred the two and Mr Roscoe was quick to fling Misty across the couch. He had just finished zipping up his pants when Ms Christy stepped into the room. "Hey what's going on in here?"

"Nothing I was just talking to Misty about last night."

"Oh really and what did she say."

"I want-" Misty started to say.

Ms Christy held up her hand to silence her. "I was talking to Roscoe. What did she say?"

"She said that she wouldn't mind joining us again. In fact she wants to join us again."

Ms Christy looked at Misty. "Is this true?"

"Yes."

"Come with me."

Misty and Mr Roscoe both stood up but Ms Christy quickly turned to Mr Roscoe. She halted him like a misbehaving dog. "Did it look like I was talking to you?"

Mr Roscoe quickly sat down and watched as the girls walked out of the room. He looked down at his jeans where the perfect outline of his dick was visibly pressed against the zipper of his pants. He knew better than to take it out and begin playing with himself. He knew that if Ms Christy was to come back in the room then he would have to be ready. He sat patiently. He began looking around the room then reached for the remote. He began looking for something to watch when he saw Ms Christy peaking her head in.

"Come here."

Mr Roscoe walked up the stairs then went into the bedroom. Ms Christy was wearing a pair of ass-less tight leather pants and a leather shirt that cut off so high up that it looked to be a bra. Mr Roscoe could feel his cock pressing more against his zipper just begging to get out. He took a deep breath. His attention was turned to Misty who was naked, kneeling on the floor with her hands cuffed behind her back. She had another chain attaching the hand cuffs to a metal latter type device. The device was against the wall and had six different bars. The highest bar was about six feet tall. The bars were about a feet apart in length. Misty was attached to the middle bar. With the position she was in the only thing she could do would be to go forward. She couldn't stand up other wise she would risk tearing her shoulder out of its socket.

"What's going on?" Mr Roscoe asked.

"Do you remember when we got those security cameras set up in the house and the guy who installed them talked about the app we could get on our phones to check the camera's whenever we wanted. Well I just had the wild hair to do that today and I saw you two on the couch."

"Look I didn-"

"I really don't want to hear it. You wanted your dick sucked so badly earlier, why don't you go get it sucked now."

Roscoe was unsure how to react to this. He didn't want to whip out his dick to reveal a throbbing hard on yet didn't want to disobey Ms Christy. He looked at Ms Christy for a little while then looked over at Misty. Seeing her in a state so vulnerable and helpless really was starting to rev his engine.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" Ms Christy snapped. She grabbed Mr Roscoe's hair and pulled him over to Misty. He looked down at Misty who was staring up at him eagerly. "Now pull down your pants and stick your dick in her mouth."

Ms Christy stood not even a foot away from the two as Misty began to suck Mr Roscoe off. She knelt down beside Misty who shifted her eyes over to her.

"You like that dick don't you?"

Misty shook her head yes as best she could without hurting Roscoe. Ms Christy walked over to her box of toys and pulled out a vibrator that was about nine inches in length and about an inch and three quarters in width.She gave no warning before shoving the vibrator in Misty and turned it on. Misty pulled her head back and Ms Christy watched as the vibrator went off in Misty's pussy. She went behind Mr Roscoe and pushed him forward to shove his cock deeper into Misty's throat.

Misty had no control over the situation. She couldn't pull the vibrator out nor could she do much with the depth of Mr Roscoe's cock. He couldn't do anything about it either with Ms Christy standing behind him. She watched over his shoulder then walked over to watch from the side.

Ms Christy could tell by the look on Roscoe's face as he was about to cum. She was back behind him when she pulled his shoulders back. His cock came out of Misty's mouth and a load of cum shot onto her face. Ms Christy knelt beside Misty for a second time. She could see the cum dripping down the vibrator onto the floor and pushed it in deeper until Misty let out a loud scream. She came for a second time and the vibrator was removed.

Misty looked up at Ms Christy with a flustered look. She was panting and her body was twitching. Ms Christy got redressed into her normal clothes then walked out of the room. Mr Roscoe looked down as Misty was still handcuffed. He looked down at her then walked out of the room to follow Ms Christy.

"You're not just gonna leave her there are you?"

"I have another part to go along with her punishment. I'll teach her to be a disobedient little dog."

"What do you plan on doing?"

"Don't you worry about that. You're not involved."

Misty was left in the hand cuffs until late that night. She was beginning to think that she had been forgotten about and that this was all some kind of sick punishment to get back at her for trying to suck Mr Roscoe's dick. She looked at the door waiting impatiently. She had no sense of what time it was. The one clock in the room was faced away from her and with the curtains shut the room was pitch black. Misty felt as if she had been there forever when she saw the door opening. Her heart began to race and she had the look of an excited dog on her face.

Misty saw as Ms Christy stepped into the room and turned on the light. Her attention however was not on Misty but rather on someone in the hallway. The voice of a man caught Misty's attention. It was a kind of deep voice with a bit of a scratchy sound to it. He was instructed to wait while Ms Christy walked over to Misty.

"Would you like to get free?"

"Yes please."

"What was that?"

"I'm sorry. Yes Madame."

"You know why I did this right?"

"I needed to be punished."

"Good girl. Now from now on you aren't going to fuck Mr Roscoe without my say so. In fact your pussy, your mouth and your ass belong to me and I decide who even gets close to them. If I find out that you are being with people I'm not going to be too happy. Now I have someone that I would like you to meet. And if you want to make me happy you are gonna need to fuck him."

HRose
HRose
16 Followers