House Rulers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Misty watched as the man Ms Christy had been talking to walked in. He was about six foot two and had dirty blond hair. His eyes were a dark brown almost a black color. He had on a black Five Finger Death Punch Shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. He was wearing tan work boots. His body was well toned but not too muscular.Ms Christy walked the guy over to Misty and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Misty this is Oscar. You don't need to know much about him. He's twenty four, likes cars, has a tits fetish which I told him you fit the bill. Um lets see... what else is there for him. Oh yeah he loves to fuck in any position I say he has to. He's a good little boy. More loyal and obedient to me than Roscoe has ever been. I hope you be as nice to him as he is to me."

Ms Christy walked over to the corner of the room and sat down in her spectating chair. She threw Oscar the key to the hand cuff and he let Misty free. He helped her to her feet and she looked up at him. Being that Misty herself was only five foot four she felt like a dwarf compared to him. Oscar looked down going right passed her face and checked out her tits. He ran his hands over them then grabbed at the nipples. He started yanking and twisting the nipples watching as Misty flinched slightly then accepted it. She kept her eyes on Ms Christy who was smiling and nodding in approval.

Oscar walked Misty over to the bed and laid her down. He climbed on top of her and went down to begin sucking on her nipples which were already rock hard. He grabbed the entire breast with his hand. It was like a baseball mitt holding a soft ball. Oscar massaged and played with the breasts while he switched back and forth between sucking the two nipples. He then reached one hand down while still keeping his other on Misty's other breast. He slipped a finger into her pussy and began wiggling it around. He smiled then with a grin asked, "You like this a lot don't you?"

"Yeah."

Oscar sat up and leaned back on his feet. He unzipped his pants and placed his hand back on Misty's breast. He massaged it while with the other hand he took out his hard cock and started rubbing it. Misty looked up and she could still see Ms Christy watching from the corner of the room. A little annoyed by the distraction Oscar pushed Misty's face over until she was looking directly back up at him. She didn't have time to see the size before he stuck it into her pussy. She threw her head back into the pillow then perked her head up to watch as Oscar worked his dick in her slowly until he was all the way in. He pulled out about half way then slid his cock back. He moved in and out of her slowly then just started to get more vigorous. He took his dick out as he could feel Misty's body tensing up preparing for an orgasm. She glanced up at him with eyes pleading for him to stick it back in.

Oscar turned Misty over on her stomach and propped her butt in the air. She tried to push her upper half up but was quickly scorned for it. She let her top half fall onto the bed while her ass hung up in the air. Oscar took his cock and slid it across the vaginal lips until he could see a stream of cum flowing from the soaking wet pussy. She gave him a look over her shoulder and clenched the sheet in her fist while she prayed for Oscar to put it back in. She could feel herself becoming more and more agitated with every second she had to wait. Finally Oscar stopped teasing her and pressed his cock into her forcefully.

Misty grabbed the sheets as she felt a large orgasm sweep over her. She could feel as Oscar moved in and out of her varying his speed throughout before finally pulling out and cumming all over Misty's back. He fell forward and rested his head on Misty keeping himself away from the drops of cum on her back. He then sat back on his feet while Misty fell into the bed. She looked over at Ms Christy who was giving a satisfied smile. Oscar got off the bed and walked out of the room after fixing his clothes.

Ms Christy walked over to Misty who was still panting from the previous orgasm. "Remember. The guys that I pick for you are the only ones that will ever make you feel like that. So in turn I am the only one who can make you feel like that."

Misty was left in the room to get dressed while Ms Christy walked out of the room. She found Oscar in the hallway and pushed him against the wall. He looked at her with a smile.

"So." Ms Christy said.

"So?"

"What's you think?"

"Of the sex?"

"No her outfit. Of course I meant about the sex. I know I liked what I saw."

"Well it wasn't too bad. It got better knowing that you enjoyed watching."

Ms Christy ran her finger down Oscar's chest and stopped at his waist. She smirked and slowly moved in to kiss him. He kissed her back then turned her around and pressed her against the wall. He ran his hands up under her shirt then kissed down her neck. Roscoe turned the corner in the hallway and watched as the two caressed one another in the hallway. While Oscar was kissing Ms Christy's neck she looked over. She made eye contact with him and pulled herself away.

"Maybe you should go, love." Ms Christy watched as Oscar walked away and smacked his ass before he was out of arms reach of her. He walked out of the house and Roscoe made his way over to Ms Christy. She stared him down until his head dropped. "You ready for bed?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Come on."

Ms Christy went to bed that night not feeling the littlest bit of remorse.She had expected to wake up and find Misty had packed her bags and left. However when she walked downstairs the next morning Misty was making herself breakfast.

"Morning." Misty smiled.

"Hey I thought for sure you would have left by now."

"Do you mean for work?"

"Not exactly."Ms Christy looked at the floor then back at Misty."So with everything that happened yesterday you still want to stay here?"

"What can I say, I know the rules and what better way to put it than to say that, you own me."

The End

HRose
HRose
16 Followers