House Sitter Tastes the Neighbors

Story Info
Average guy is asked to watch neighbor's home.
2k words
4.11
275.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1 in the afternoon and I heard a knock on the front door. I opened it to find my beautiful neighbor, Samantha standing there in a jogging suit that pressed tightly against her breasts.

"Hi Samantha," I said.

"Sean, how are you?" she asks as if we're best of friends.

"I'm good, how's the divorce going?" I ask.

"Well actually Sean, it's going smooth."

Samantha, her husband Bob, and their hot as hell daughter, Jennifer lived in the most expensive house on our block. But things were changing for the family, and to my benefit. Samantha caught her 49 year old husband, Bob, fucking the life out of his secretary's daughter on their dining room table. That's when Samantha filed for divorce and kicked her husband out.

"Well, Sean, Jennifer and I need to get away for a while, and we need someone to watch the place for us. Would you be willing?" she asked.

Hell yes I would watch your house for you, I thought. I would watch anything that Samantha and her young daughter Jennifer lived in, and did who knows what else in.

"Okay Samantha, I'd be glad to," I stumbled out.

"Great Sean, we are leaving tonight and will be back in a few days," she cooed.

I smiled and she winked at me while she handed me a set of keys to the house.

"By the way, I talked to Bob the bastard and he might come over to get some of his stuff while we are gone. I'll make a list of things for you to do. I owe you one," she said so smoothly.

I knew she always got what she wanted and I was willing to help he in any way. I watched her turn and start a little jog towards her house. I stared at her tight ass and free flowing hair bounce in unison as she got smaller and smaller, while my cock grew and grew.

Samantha was a nice woman; always a little flirty with the men in her life. She certainly got her way, even when she told her husband to leave the house after he was pounding his secretaries daughter.

Samantha is 37 years old, 5'10", 118 pounds, has light brown hair, soft, white skin, 36C breasts to die for, and a perfect body. Her daughter Jennifer, who I saw grow up, just turned 18, has long thin legs, weighs about 110 pounds, has beautiful green eyes, 5'6", and usually has swollen looking nipples that lead her larger than average chest. I would give anything to mount either of these ladies, but never have the guts to do anything. I am 30, single, and work for a software company, and have lived here for about 6 years now.

Anyway, I wondered what the gorgeous woman wanted me to do while she and her daughter were gone. Whatever it was, I would surly take my time and maybe have a peak in a few spots I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate.

It was around 10 PM and I decided to go over to the empty house and see what Samantha wanted me to do. I let myself in the large oak door and turned the entrance-way light on.

Their house was very modern and large. I took a look around, while turning some lights on and I found a note from Samantha. On it, she had odd chores for me to do, like water the plants, fill the pool, feed the cat, and various other things. I knew those things could wait.

I wanted to see more of the house, including a couple closets. I made my way upstairs and found the master bedroom. It smelled nice. I looked around, hoping to find something interesting in Samantha's life. I opened her closet and rummaged around. I found a box filled with video tapes, a video camera, and another box with a few dildos.

Smiling, I picked each dildo up and smelled it, wishing I was the one Samantha was using on herself. My cock getting harder and harder, I knew I had to find out what was on these tapes.

I grabbed the tape titled "#1" and stuck it in her VCR and pressed play. I watched and realized it was homemade, making it more exciting. I heard Samantha's voice and heard her daughter, Jennifer laughing. Then Samantha told Jennifer to lay on the bed (I was nearly cumming from this). I saw the ever so beautiful Jennifer lay on her stomach on the same bed that I was sitting on, while I was caressing my cock through my pants. Then Samantha came from behind the camera and sat beside her daughter on the bed.

Both ladies were wearing silk robes and looked like they just exited the shower. Samantha then began to caress her daughters back, explaining the massage technique she had learned in her massage book.

Jennifer had her eyes closed and slightly moaned at her mothers sensual touch and said, "Ohhh mom, that feels sooo good." The mother began to caress her daughters robe in such a way that made her robe fall lower, exposing more skin each time. Samantha was brushing the side of Jennifer's perky breasts with calm, slow strokes.

Jennifer moaned as her tender body was being soothed and asked for more in a whisper. I could not believe my eyes. A gorgeous mother was either seducing her young daughter or maybe just practicing her massage techniques in front of a video camera and I was sitting right where it happened.

All of a sudden, I heard something downstairs. I figured that it was just their cat and continued watching. Then I heard someone's voice and pressed stop.

Damn it, I thought. I was watching the hottest occurrence to ever encounter this earth and there was someone downstairs that was probably not supposed to be there. Either way, I was not supposed to be up here! I walked quietly towards the master bedroom door and heard what sounded like Bob the bastard talking to someone. What the fuck was he doing here this late?

I snuck halfway down the dark steps and watched Bob and some woman holding hands and kissing in the family room. I had a perfect view and I knew they couldn't see me in the dark. That bastard Bob knew Samantha was leaving and he brought a friend over to fuck, and I was willing to watch!

I was about 25 feet away from them as they sat on the couch and began to caress each other. The person Bob was with must be his secretary's daughter that Samantha caught fucking Bob. She sure was a hottie. She had to be 5'9", 120 pounds, 34B, toned, and had a cute face.

I had to have some of her. I also had to get this on video somehow. I crept back upstairs and slipped Samantha's video camera out of the closet. I checked it out to make sure I understood how to use it and snuck back down the stairs, capturing this lustful moment. They sat side by side on the couch, kissing and running their hands around the others face. They moved slow and passionately while I looked on in disbelief.

Bob began to moan, "Ohh Beth, I love the way you touch me...oohh baby."

Beth looked just like his own daughter, only a little younger. Beth began rubbing her delicate hand over Bob's thick, covered cock, while he fondled her swollen breasts. I wished I could get in on the action, but I knew they'd stop if I intruded.

Beth slowly peeled her lips from the semi-aged man and took his shirt off. While he caressed her hair, she unzipped his pants and slide them off.

He blurted out, "Your so much better at this than my own wife...I love the way you tease me and then fuck me."

Beth followed with, "No, Bob, your the one that fucks me...and you do it so hard honey."

Beth than lowered her head and began to nibble on Bob's cock through his underwear. He moaned and slipped his own underwear off because she was taking so much time. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke it harder and harder. All Bob could do was close his eyes and try to save his huge load for her pussy. She started to suck on his swollen head and she used her magnificent tongue to make circular patterns around the purple monster.

In the meantime, I couldn't believe I was getting all of this on tape. After about 2 minutes of sucking, Bob's 8 inch cock had enough, and he pulled her off of himself. He picked Beth up, placed her on the couch, and began ripping her clothes off, while she coaxed him on. He tore her tight blouse away and she flung her small bra off. They were both panting and extremely hot.

Her perky nipples were swollen to the peak, and Bob began sucking on them, which lead to him lightly chewing on them, until she said," Ohhhh... Fuck Bob, stop that or I'll cum too soon baby."

He withdrew his mouth and slid her skirt and thin panties off her red hot body. She was so attractive at that moment, I would have come in my pants if I touched my dick. Bob dove to her pussy head first as I zoomed in with the camera. She was very wet and her pussy looked so tight. Her young snatch was lightly covered with light brown pubic hair at the top and clean shaven everywhere else. I would have given my left arm to fuck that girl.

Bob began to tongue fuck the young girl and she started to arch her back, making her breasts point even higher.

She pleaded, "Fuck me now Bob; fuck me like you fucked me when your wife caught us."

That was all he needed to hear. He stood up, grabbed his erect cock and pressed his cock against the young, tender pussy. She squealed and he grunted as he pushed himself in. He slowly worked it to the max.

It looked like he was hurting her, but she soon began to beg, "Harder Bob, harder, please."

He started a good rhythm and pumped his cock in Beth's ripe pussy. Beth was rubbing her pert nipples while Bob grabbed her knees and thrust in as hard as possible.

There bodies began to hit so hard each time, a nice slapping noise echoed throughout the house. A layer of sweat coated each of their hard working bodies, making it more pleasant for Beth to rub her aroused nipples as she was being rocked by Bob's meaty cock.

Beth's tender legs wrapped around Bob's semi-muscular back and her delicate toes flexed inward as she was getting a fucking like never before. Bob's wet, 8 inch shaft slide in and out of the little vixen like a well lubed piston.

This was the most erotic scene I had ever witnessed in my life (until a while later). It was amazing how he was so overpowering and she was so delicate and helpless. They both loved it and couldn't get enough. After about 10 minutes of intensive fucking, they both were ready for this sessions climax.

Bob began to moan and started spurting his juice inside Beth's worked out pussy. While Bob's cock throbbed and shot his cum inside of her, she began to climax and her pussy walls tightened around the stiff intruder. Cum slowly oozed out of Beth's pussy and she rubbed it into their bodies as well as she could. She rubbed the hot cum on Bob's anus and he was in total ecstasy. She even rubbed a cum coated finger on her own ass hole and shivered at the breathtaking feeling, which intensified her orgasm.

Both shuddered in sexual relief and were so glad they were able to screw in his 'wife's' house again. They both got a kick out of it, as did I.

They detached from each other, I pressed stop on the video camera, and I knew I held in my hand a powerful tool to bribe a few people. I also knew that I had some unfinished videos to uncover upstairs...

More to Cum... Send your comments and suggestions.