House Sitting

Story Info
Guy goes snooping and discovers his friends' secret sex life.
2.7k words
3.9
138.6k
34
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

It was a perfect situation, my apartment complex was being rewired and painted during the same two weeks that my friend Steve and his wife Holly were going on vacation so they let me "house sit" for them.

Basically they were letting me stay at their place while mine was being worked on, but I would be taking care of their three dogs so they didn't have to worry about putting them in a kennel or having someone come over to feed them every day.

My normal routine is to just come home from work and crash on the couch to watch a little TV, but there's always that desire when you're at someone else's house to snoop around a little bit and see what you can find.

When I got home from work the first day that Steve and Holly were gone I tried and tried to resist the temptation to snoop around, and I'm kind of proud of how successful I was. I'd gotten home at 5:30 and it wasn't until after 9:00 that I started snooping.

The first night I searched their living room, I know it isn't the best place to hide anything as it is a highly used room, but I didn't want to invade their privacy fully right away because I still felt a little guilty about doing it.

I didn't find anything very interesting in their living room so the second night I decided to try their bedroom.

The bedroom is a logical place to hide things. Usually only the people that sleep there spend good amounts of time in there.

First I went through Steve's dresser. He was my best friend; I felt I owed it to him to search his stuff first. Nothing interesting turned up so I moved to Holly's dresser.

Holly is absolutely gorgeous; she's probably five foot eight before she puts on heels. She works out all the time and has a great body. She's got long auburn hair, large breasts, a great ass, and super long legs. She always dresses sexy, usually in very short skirts or shorts that show off the full length of her gorgeous legs.

I had always been attracted to her and if I thought I'd had a chance with her I'd have tried to go after her even though she was married to my best friend.

I opened the top drawer of her dresser and I found myself in some 12 year old boy's wet dream. Bras, panties, garter belts, and other lingerie in all the colors of the rainbow were sitting in the drawer.

My hands were trembling as I reached down to make first contact with the articles of clothing that covered her most intimate places. Even though they were clean I could not help myself from lifting a pair of her panties to my nose and inhaling their aroma.

I carefully looked through the rest of the drawer and in the back on the bottom of the drawer I found a vibrator. I looked upon it with envy imagining the places it had been. I could not resist licking it. There was no detectable taste so it had obviously been well washed after it was last used.

I replaced the vibrator where I had found it and moved on to search the rest of the dresser. There was nothing else in the dresser that came close to the vibrator so I opened the closet door and began looking in there.

I easily found some of the outfits that Holly wore that I found really sexy. I assumed that she had the rest with her on their trip. Above the hanging rod there was a shelf that was loaded with boxes. One by one I pulled the boxes down and looked through their contents. There were pictures, paperwork, some keep sake type stuff, but the box on the far end was different.

When I pulled the lid off of that box I found that it contained four photo albums and seven video tapes. Nothing was labeled so I pulled out the first photo album and flipped the cover open.

I nearly fell over backwards.

The entire page was filled by a large photo of Holly wearing some very sexy lingerie. I quickly flipped through the pages and found that they were in order as she posed in her lingerie and then as she removed it and posed without it. About half way through the first album a new set of photos in a different lingerie outfit started.

I flipped through the first album then pulled out the second. It too started with Holly in lingerie and proceeded to show her undressing, but when she was undressed she took the vibrator that I had found in the drawer and used it on her pussy.

Again there was a second set of photos starting about half way through, and again Holly started off wearing lingerie and stripped it off. This time however there were also photos of her with a cock in her mouth, and in her pussy. The man fucking her had taken the pictures, and I assumed that it was Steve, but I couldn't be sure.

I pulled out the third album and knew that it wasn't Steve's cock in front of Holly's face on the first page because Steve is white and the cock was long, thick, and very black.

Page after page showed Holly having sex with a black man, it filled the entire album, the last page was a close up of her spreading her pussy open taken from between the black man's legs. His large cock was hanging in from the top of the picture, but the thing that I focused on in the picture was the trail of cum running out of Holly's pussy. Not that I have a problem with interracial sex, but she's a married woman and she had taken another man's seed in her womb, it just happened to be that the man was black.

I was still a little astonished by what I had seen in the previous album so it took me a minute to realize what I was seeing on the first page of the fourth and final album.

The first picture in that album showed Holly in lingerie standing between three guys, Steve's father John, his brother Jeff, and his brother Mark. All three of them were completely naked and everyone was smiling.

The next few pages showed Holly on her knees sucking off her father in law and two brothers in law while stroking the cocks of the other two.

Then the guys undressed her and each took a turn fucking her by themselves and then she took all three of them at once.

The last few pages showed as each of the three guys shot his load on Holly's face, and the last page showed a close up of Holly's smiling face while the cum of her father in law and two brothers in law ran into her eyes and down her chin.

With the photo albums exhausted I turned my attention to the video tapes, if the photo albums recorded still images of Holly being a wanton slut then perhaps the videos in the same box were videos of the same events or of other similar occurrences.

I popped the first video into the VCR and hit play. Sure enough Steve and Holly's bedroom came on the screen and Holly stepped into view wearing the lingerie that she'd worn in the first set of photos.

I could hear as Steve directed her on how to pose and what to do. Holly moved around and undressed and after posing naked for awhile, the whole thing took about half an hour, the screen went blank for a few seconds and then a second scene started.

Holly was wearing the second outfit that had been in the first album. For about forty minutes she posed as she undressed, then again the screen went blank.

A third scene came on and it appeared to be the first set from the second album, and I knew that it was when she pulled out the vibrator and I watched as she pleasured herself with it for an hour and twenty minutes.

Again the screen went blank, this time for more than just a few seconds. The three scenes had taken a total of two and a half hours so I thought the tape might be over, but as I was getting up to switch to the next tape a fourth scene started. It was the scene where Holly was fucked by the man that I had assumed was Steve in the photo album. It turns out I was right. For an hour and a half I watched as they fucked in numerous positions seeming to get more and more turned on as they went along.

The tape had now been running for four hours but I wasn't surprised that there was another scene. What surprised me was that it wasn't a scene that had been in the photo albums.

They were in a small room that I didn't recognize. I assume it was some sort of sex club because there was a hole in each of the side walls of the narrow room. Soon there was a cock sticking through each hole and Holly began sucking and stroking them. At Steve's encouragement she positioned herself so that she could get one cock in her pussy and one in her mouth and she could rock forward and back on them to fuck herself.

She made both of the unknown guys cum and they were both quickly replaced by two more.

It wasn't one continuous scene, it appeared to be footage from several trips to that location, but there were nearly four hours of Holly sucking and fucking dozens of cocks of men that she could not see and that could not see her.

The first tape finally ended after using up nearly all of its eight hours of useable time. I'd watched every second of it and it was now pretty late. There were six more tapes, and I had plenty of more time to watch them before Steve and Holly got back so I went to bed.

On my way to the house after work I stopped off to buy some blank video tapes so that I could set up another VCR to make copies, there was no way that I was going to leave that house without copies of my very own.

The second tape contained six scenes that were all a little over an hour long, each scene showed Steve and Holly having sex in a different room in their house.

The third tape was pretty much the same thing, but they were in hotels, which made me wonder if they were shooting another scene for that tape at that particular moment.

The fourth tape had the scene with the black man from the third photo album on it. Holly spent three hours fucking that man. There were three more scenes each with a man of a different race. There was an Asian man, a Hispanic man, and a guy from India.


The fifth tape had the scene where Holly took on Steve's father and two brothers at the same time, but it also had individual scenes with all three of them.

The sixth tape was an all lesbian tape of Holly enjoying other women. The last two scenes on that tape showed Holly having sex with Steve's sister Nicole and his mom Vicky.

The seventh tape was four scenes that were each two hours in length. Each scene was a threesome involving Holly. One was Holly with two guys, one was Holly with two girls, one was Holly with a couple, and the last one was with Holly and both of Steve's parents

After watching 56 hours of Holly having sex with all of these people I had to have her too, but how to do it? If I confronted them with the tapes they'd know I'd gone snooping and be mad at me. If I just hinted around it might take awhile before anything happened.

After making all of my copies I carefully put everything back in the box and put the box back in the closet just as it had been when I found it.

Steve has a really comfortable recliner in his den so I went in there to watch one of the tapes and relax while I thought about how to get them to let me fuck Holly.

There was already a tape in the VCR so I hit eject and found that it wasn't labeled and I began thinking that it might be another tape like the ones in the box.

I put it back in and hit play and I knew I'd found my ticket to having sex with Holly. Steve had left a tape in his VCR and it showed Holly on her hands and knees on the bed with a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy. The one in her mouth belonged to Steve's father John, the one in her pussy belonged to her own father William.

I wasn't overly shocked that she was having sex with her own father, with all the things I'd seen her do on the other tapes nothing would have shocked me too much.

I watched this new tape all the way through and found that there was a one on one scene between her and her father, a scene with her and her mother Susan, and one of Holly with both of her parents.

I still had a few days to perfect my plan before they got home so I made sure that I had all of the details covered.

They got home on Saturday and I was waiting for them. My apartment wasn't quite ready any way so I didn't really have anywhere else to go.

They weren't surprised to see me, and started telling me all about their trip. I noticed right away that one of the bags they had with them was the bag for their video camera. We talked about their trip for a few hours and ordered some pizza for dinner.

After we'd eaten I told them that I had something to discuss with them.

I popped in the tape that I'd found in the den and hit play. Neither one of them was overly upset that I had seen the tape though Holly did blush quite a bit as she knew I'd seen her have sex with her father in law and both of her own parents. She did not know that I had seen much more than that.

Steve finally stood up, shut off the TV and looked me right in the eye. He asked me what I intended to do now that I'd discovered the tape.

I could see the worried look in his eye; I think he honestly thought I was going to blackmail them for money.

I just smiled and told him that if he was willing to share his wife with his own father and with both her mother and father then he should be more than willing to share her with his best friend.

Steve who had been nervously been staring at the floor awaiting my answer looked up at me and asked me to repeat what I'd said.

I said that if he would let Holly fuck his father and her own parents then he should be willing to let his best friend fuck her too.

Holly asked if I was serious and after assuring both of them that I was they both smiled.

Steve told me that they'd always wondered if I'd be interested in fucking Holly, but had never been able to ask me. They had the impression that I was kind of a prude and they also thought that I would never find out about their wild sex life.

I told them that I'd wanted to fuck Holly since Steve had first introduced me to his new girlfriend; and that until I'd stumbled across the tape that had carelessly been left in the VCR in the den that I'd had no idea about their sex life.

After looking at each other for a few seconds Holly started undressing as she walked my way and Steve reached into the bag and pulled out the video camera.

We filled an 8 hour tape ourselves that night and several more since then.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers