House Sitting for Robin Ch. 02

Story Info
He watches Robin and Elizabeth nude in the hot tub.
4.5k words
4.4
34.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please feel free to send me an email to the address in my profile! Also don't copy and post on other web sites.

Please make sure that you go back and read part one. I added some details that will hopefully make this story hotter!

Note: Please make sure that you go back and read part 1. Part 3 should follow in three days.

I would like to thank Bengal52 for his many hours editing the story, and to Peter and Theresa for your help in pointing things out.

*

Monday:

Around two in the after noon on Monday I got a text on my phone. I knew what the text was; there was activity at Robin's home. I logged into my system and started to check things out. About that time Taylor called me on Monday thanking me for taking great care of the house and cats. I asked him how his trip was and he said that they had a great time. I couldn't wait to see the pictures!

This was great! Who needs to watch television and forget about all those reruns? Now I had my own personal television show that hopefully would be very erotic!

Nothing really happened that day. They unpacked, did laundry, paid some bills, and caught up on their mail. Taylor did download the pictures to the computer and then logged into his office to check his work email. Like I said nothing exciting happened. Guess after a three day cruise and traveling home they were exhausted.

Taylor packed a suitcase for his trip on Tuesday. Taylor's job required that he work on the job site and that could be anywhere in America. Guess for Robin she became familiar and comfortable having him travel so much, but we all have sacrifices to make to make ends meet. They ordered a pizza and sat back watching television.

Both of them were sleeping before the evening news came on. I finished up a report for work and went to sleep myself.

Tuesday:

On Tuesday Robin came to my office around nine in the morning. She gave me a big hug, and thanked me for taking great care of her cats. She told me about her tip and how much fun they had. Robin only wished that she could live on the boat and travel around the world. We didn't make plans to work out; Robin was a little behind on a project for work and had to work at home.

"Cool," I thought. Wonder if there would be anything interesting on my personal television.

I asked her if she needed any help, she thanked me and said that if there was she would call me.

That night Robin worked the night away trying to get caught up. The only highlight was when she dropped some leftovers on her tee shirt. She just reached down and pulled her tee shirt over her head and worked in her bra the rest of the night. Strange part was that Taylor didn't call and she didn't call him.

Wednesday:

My boss gave me a big project that left me slammed all day. Robin sent me a text asking me to run with her after work. The rest of my day was a blur.

After work I followed Robin to her home. I started to walk over to the guest bedroom to change but she stopped me.

"Shawn the guest bedroom is a mess. You can change in my bedroom or bathroom if you like."

Robin started to unbutton her blouse and all I could do was watch her walk away. Her blouse was off before she reached her bedroom. She turned to me, "Well are you coming?"

Embarrassed I snapped out of it, "Ah yeah, sorry."

"You know I think you've seen me topless before so I hope that we can change in front of each other and still be friends."

"Ah yeah sure."

"Good," She unzipped her skirt.

I pulled my polo shirt over my head just in time to see her removing her bra. She gave her breasts a quick massage. Quickly while she had her back to me I removed my pants and grabbed my shorts making sure she didn't notice my erection.

She turned just as I adjusted myself.

"Oh is that for me?"

I pulled my hand out of my shorts, "Yeah sorry."

"No it's a compliment. Please don't be embarrassed. I would be so disappointed if you weren't hard."

I tried not to look at her, "Still."

Robin cut me off, "Look, I enjoy our time together and I'm flattered that you find me sexy."

"Robin you're beautiful."

She gave me a peck on the cheek, "Thank you. Well we better get going."

We finished dressing and left her house. One of the nice things about Robin's community is the lack of traffic. We could run on the street or grass and not have to worry about on coming traffic.

Robin wore her usual sexy top. How does one describe how her breasts move when she runs? Granted her sports bra keeps the girls tight but still the her breasts to move. All I could think about was how hot she would look riding me and if her breast would move the same way. It didn't take long for her nipples to become hard, adding to my pain.

I love watching her breasts sway when she runs, and then how her nipples poke through her top. Do you know how hard it is to be running, and trying to adjust my cock to hide an erection? I was already embarrassed once and didn't want her to think I'm some kind of sex freak.

On our run we talked a little about work stuff but nothing too exciting.

When we got back to her place she offered me her bathroom to shower and change. Before I left she asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner. Robin said that she hated to eat alone. We sat outside on her lanai till we cool down enough for a shower. Oh how I wanted her to ask me to shower with her!

I went to take a shower in her guest bedroom while she started dinner. All I could think about was her, and being in her home while she took her shower. What sucked, I didn't but a camera in her bathroom! Crap, would have to figure out how to get that one ASAP! Part of me was anguish, do I jack off in her shower to reduce the change of another hard on or do I take a quick shower like a good houseguest?

I decided to be a good guest.

Once finished in the shower, I made sure the bathroom looked better than when I was in it. Well, I finally was able to relax which allowed my cock to become flaccid. I quickly dressed and started to leave her bathroom. Upon exiting her bathroom I was greeted by Robin, wearing only her thong.

Seeing her, just for that split second opened the flood gate. My cock rose to the occasion. I would never go into her bedroom but still the thought was very kinky. Did she do this to tease me, was she comfortable with me seeing her nearly nude, or did she want something to happen?

About ten minutes later Robin returned to check on the brown rice. She was wearing this sexy black open lace chemise and thong panty. I could see her hard nipples. Robin acted like nothing was wrong or out of the ordinary.

Dinner was great as Robin was an amazing chief. I told her that she should open up a restaurant even thought I didn't think she had the entrepreneur bug in her. We talked about work, and then the conversation moved to relationships. Robin wanted to get married and have kids but Taylor was dead set against both. If she only knew, I knew that he enjoyed other women and was not ready to settle down, but there was no way that I could ever tell her.

After a couple more glasses of wine the conversation turned to sex. Robin confessed to me that she thought a threesome would be hot. She wanted to enjoy two men at once but feared that Taylor was cock shy and that he gets jealous when she dances with other men. She asked me why is it all okay for her to be with another woman but forget about having a guy join them in bed? She wanted to be treated like a sexy goddess and enjoyed over and over again.

Never in my wildest fantasy did I think Robin would want to be with two men at the same time. We talked openly about our sexual past and things we enjoyed in and out of the bedroom. I was so torn and wanted to make a move on her but didn't know how she would react. It was strange sitting there having a conversation and sporting an erection. About an hour later her cell phone went off. It was work some database crashed and she had to help them fix it. While she fired up her computer I excused myself.

Once home I decided to check in on Robin. She was in the living room watching something on TV. Robin was watching something erotic on the TV as her legs were rubbing together. Something had her interest. I noticed that she started to touch herself differently teasing herself with her fingertips.

Robin rose to her feet and went to her bedroom, she returned with the silver bullet. Oh my god; there she was sitting on her sofa watching something on TV with her silver bullet under her panties pressed against her clit. Damn, you go girl! She must have been overly excited cuz it didn't take her long to get off.

There goes that myth that it takes a woman a long time to reach orgasm!

Well, that is crap. Sure it takes women time to get into mood and more time to reach orgasm than a guy does. Now, the male macho part of my mind was telling me was that Robin got all hot from teasing me and not from whatever show she was watching. There I was, Robin had taken care of herself and quickly masturbated to a sexy orgasm while I was sitting home along with a raging hard on. I decided to call it a night when Robin went to sleep.

Not much more to report, she went to bed with out talking to Taylor.

Thursday:

Work was crazy again making it so I didn't even have time for a bathroom break. Around three Robin sent me an email asking me if I wanted to work out after work. Course I responded with a yes. The rest of my day was a blur and at five Robin came to my office. We walked out together and I followed her to her home.

When we got back to her house Elizabeth and Diane were inside watching television. Diane could be a twin sister of Amy Brenneman. She's currently on the TV show "The Practice." Diane is 5'6" with long curly brown hair, 36B, a great personally, and pretty. Elizabeth is a dead ringer for Jo De La Rosa, who is the star on Bravo's "Date My X." They could be sisters except that Elizabeth was blessed with a larger chest. The nice thing about Elizabeth is that she enjoys showing her breasts to everyone. Elizabeth is 5'7" with long string brown hair.

Elizabeth had emailed Robin during the day asking if she and Diane could join us. Elizabeth and Diane we all ready dressed and I was the first to use Robin's bathroom to change. Robin came in after me and quickly changed. We ran long enough for Robin to earn "Wine Points." I learned that the girls were on Weight Watchers and for every activity you accumulate points and the girls use the points for wine.

Once back at the house Elizabeth said that she was too hot to take a shower and that we should jump in the pool. Robin went to grab some towel and just smirked as Elizabeth jumped into the pool nude. Diane was right behind her except that she kept her thong on.

Robin looked at me and removed her sports bra, smiled and said, "When in Rome." She tucked her thong under her sports bra and shorts and waited for me.

What was I to do? Of course I stripped down to nothing. After all when one is in Rome! I felt pretty confident about my body and felt that I had the best body out of all the guys in the group. I was taller and had at least thirty pounds on all of them. I didn't have a six pack but had a flat stomach.

Once in the pool, Elizabeth came over and tried to dunk me. She was cute and had hands that roamed a little. In fact I think she got to third base but I didn't mind. She's always been pretty playful and I just enjoyed feeling her body against mine and how could I object having her breasts in my face?

About ten minutes later, Robin asked me to take the cover off the hot tub. I got out of the tub and could hear the girls giggle. I'm sure that they were making vulgar comments and just went with it. Robin got out of the pool next but went into the kitchen for a bottle of wine. Diane and Elizabeth join me in the hot tub. Elizabeth sat next to me and immediately she started touching me. Teasing me at first and slowly working her way down to my cock.

Robin came back with the wine and jumped in the hot tub. She landed on my lap but didn't move. Guess that we were going to share this spot which was good because I needed a break from Elizabeth. We all took turns drinking the wine from the bottle. Diane was the first to pretend the bottle was a cock, talk about tease. The way she opened her mouth and inserted the bottle wine even the girls were aroused by her show. Robin didn't seem to mind my hard cock pressing into her flesh.

Once the first bottle of wine was gone, Diane volunteered to get the second bottle. I was kind of surprised that Elizabeth didn't tease Diane for still wearing her thong. The girls started to talk about sex.

Diane looked at me, "So why is it that you guys find girls on girls so hot?"

I decided to be honest, "Because women are beautiful."

Robin turned on my lap and my cock slipped between her legs, "What do you find beautiful? Do you think I'm beautiful?"

I grabbed her breasts, "Yeah, I think you're beautiful."

Robin reached down and grabbed my cock, "What bout me do you like?"

I pinched Robin's nipples, "Oh I love how soft your skin is, how your tone legs look, and how your breasts feel."

Elizabeth moved on top of Robin and pressed her tits in my face, "Don't you like my tits?"

Once Elizabeth moved off us, "Okay girls we have to stop this."

Robin reached down and squeezed my cock, "Why?" Then she guided me between her lips.

While she asked why I grabbed her hips and lifted her up so that my cock moved away from her pussy. Everyone knew that I was hard but we the girls ready for group sex? Before I could put robin down I felt another hand on my cock, Elizabeth smiled when I looked at her.

Elizabeth smiled at us, "Thought you could use a hand."

I let go of Robin's hands and grabbed Elizabeth's, and playfully slapped her hand. "You girls are so freaking naughty!"

Now I was in trouble. How could I do this? Robin is living with a guy; do I want to be the heel that sleeps with his friend's girl? Sure Taylor is an ass but I can't be that guy. "I think its time for me to go home now."

For the first time in my life I felt like most women must feel when a guy is aggressive. Sure I wanted to bed all of them but was that right? Elizabeth was married, Robin had a live in boyfriend, and Diane was seeing someone.

Diane was the first to say that it was getting late. Good timing on her part as I needed to get my butt out of there before I did something that I would regret later. Robin was the first to get out and grabbed the towels. Kind of strange a strange feeling getting out of a friends hot tub nude, and to watch the girls get dressed while I dressed. We said our goodbyes and off we all went home.

When I got home I had to check in on Robin, she was watching TV in her bedroom. She was pretty much spent and started to doze off. Strange, Taylor never called her. If she was my lover and I had to travel a lot for work hearing her voice at the end of the day would make me happy. Guess I'm just a little different.

Friday:

Friday was a blur at work. The sales people needed me to help Accounting speed up our computer servers so that Accounting could process all the sales orders. Every Friday was a mad dash for the sales team as they tried to make or beat his or her quota.

I sent Robin an email asking her if she wanted to run after work. Immediately she responded stating that she did. Once at Robin's home it was pretty much like the day before. Elizabeth and Diane were over and waiting on us. I went off to her bedroom to change my clothes.

Off we went to earn activity points. The girls all took turns teasing me about last night and felt that they were trying to set me up for something. I knew that the girls would end up nude in the hot tub. If any of the girls were single I would be all over one of them; however, they all had boyfriends. I didn't want to do something that I might regret later even though I wanted to do all of the girls. Once back at Robin's, I told the girls about my early tee time and had to get some sleep. I excused myself and drove home hoping that the girls would be doing something erotic. Course, I was going to check in on them. My drive home was excruciating and hoped that I didn't miss anything.

Once home, I logged in and started to watch. I could hear the girls talking and Elizabeth wanted to jump in the hot tub. All the girls thought that the hot tub was a great idea. Robin made a comment about suits but the girls decided to go nude. What a pervert I was watching the girls undress. Robin had a little landing strip, Elizabeth was shaved completely, and Diane had a trimmed bush.

Robin got out of the hot tub and went into the kitchen. While in the kitchen I zoomed in on the girls in the hot tub. Elizabeth moved between Diane's legs and started to lick her pussy! Oh my god! Diane put up a little fight but didn't stop Elizabeth. Now, this was not a simple kiss or tease; I couldn't believe that I was watching Elizabeth eating Diane's pussy. When Robin came out she wasn't taken back but teasingly scolded them.

Robin got back in the hot tub and took a sip of the wine. Elizabeth stopped eating Diane and moved over to Robin. Taking her second sip, Robin then gave mouth to mouth to Elizabeth. Elizabeth started to cuddle up to Robin. I could see their breasts pressing into each other as they snuggled. Why did I leave, I could be watching them in person. Elizabeth grabbed the bottle of wine and handed it to Diane; Elizabeth looked directly into Robin's eyes and then kissed her. Their lips touched, lightly at first. Soft little pecks till robin licked Elizabeth's lips. Maybe Robin wanted to know what Diane tasted like?

Speaking of Diane she was watching them kiss and took her own sip.

Elizabeth hands cupped Robin's face softly and slowly started to kiss her. I could tell by how their faces moved, they were French kissing. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes till Robin pulled back.

Robin laughed, "What the hell was that about?"

"Oh I don't know."

Diane slapped Elizabeth's shoulder, "Yes you do Elizabeth! You're a slut."

Elizabeth smiled, "Well true but I always wanted to know what a woman taste like. So after you left Robin, Diane sat on the edge of the hot tub. I could see her and well just wanted to know. So I did it.

Robin screamed like the answer caught her off guard.

Diane's body language suggested that she was a little embarrassed.

Robin hugged Diane, and looked at Elizabeth, "So how was it?"

Elizabeth slashed water at Robin, "Hot! It was hot! I've never done that before."

Robin wiped the water from her face, "Would you do it again?"

Elizabeth stood up and cupped her pussy, "Hell yeah! I think I like pussy."

Robin asked, "So how was it?"

Diane covered her face, "At first I was a little embarrassed, even though it wasn't my first time but what if you saw? I didn't know how you would react. But when I felt her, what she was doing, and wow, and let me say that she knows how to eat pussy. How could is stop her?"

Robin and Elizabeth eyes got really big and were shocked to Diane's confession.

Diane smiled, "Well you know, going to college living in a dorm things just happened a few times."

Robin screamed, "Holly shit girlfriend!"

Diane slapped Elizabeth's shoulder, "If only our guys were here. They would love this!"

Elizabeth moved back over to Diane and pushed her up. Diane rested comfortable on the edge of the hot tub. Her legs parted for Elizabeth. Robin had this look on her face that said, "Oh no they won't", but they did! Elizabeth started to lick and then suck on Diane's pussy.

I can't believe that I was seeing this! What were the girls doing? I quickly pulled my shorts off and grabbed some massage oil. This was way better then porn. It's a strange thing to watch your friends having sex. Yeah I loved watching the Elizabeth eating Diane's pussy. Robin sat back across from the girl on girl action and just watched. Well it was easy to tell that her hand was rubbing her pussy under water.

12