House Trained

Story Info
Having Mercy on my soul...
4.7k words
4.32
37.6k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't last forever. It didn't even last a moment. .

Before I could say anything Kelly put the ball gag back in my mouth. She pushed a button on a remote and I was watching a replay of Mercy and Doug on the television.. Kelly went about her business, going in and out of the room, glancing at the television occasionally. I just lay there trying not to think.

Finally she came over and released me. She handed me a towel and pointed me towards the bathroom. I took a quick hot shower. When I came out I started to looked for my clothes.

"Don't bother, you won't be needing them. Put this on."

She handed me a pair of short shorts that had snaps at the side seams. I slipped them on. Kelly guided me to the basement door. She kissed me lightly on the lips and then grabbed me firmly by the shoulders. She turned me back towards the door, slid her hands down to my wrists, and cuffed my hands together behind my back. Then she popped the ball gag back into my mouth.

"Mercy's request."

It must have been about an hour since we finished up. There was a knock on the door. Kelly opened it and greeted Mercy who was waiting outside. Kelly handed her a bag of items.

"I'll drop some more things off tomorrow. This should be enough to get you started. Call me if you have any questions."

Kelly closed the door. Mercy grabbed my arm and steered me towards home. It was a moonless night, warm for October. She noticed me looking around.

"Don't worry. We shouldn't run into any of the neighbors on the way home. If we do I'll think of something.

"You can't say anything but don't make any noises until I have finished."

We walked in silence for a while before Mercy began.

"Doug showed me the tape of you and Kelly. I know everything you did together. I know how much you not only enjoyed that, but how much you enjoyed seeing Doug eat me and fuck me. You should know that I enjoyed watching Kelly tease you and fuck you. I was jealous of her."

Under other circumstances I would have been totally shocked to hear Mercy talk like this. We were in a new universe now.

"I am taking over, at least for a while. When we are in public or when Stacy is home we will act like we used to act before this weekend.

"Otherwise, it will be totally at my discretion You are going to be subservient to me whenever I want you too. I haven't thought out all the rules but I do know you will do anything I tell you to without question. You love me and want me to be happy so I will have sex with anybody I feel like anytime I want to. I want you to be happy so I will make sure to tease you and abuse you and make you watch me with other people and tell you about it when you can't be there..

"This is not to punish you for anything you did. I was at least as responsible for what happened today as you. But I had my eyes opened. It was fantastic and I can't go back even if I wanted to. And neither can you because you feel the same way."

She gave me a couple minutes to let all this sink in. I couldn't digest it all at the moment.

"I said I know you watched Doug and me. You are probably wondering what I promised Doug."

She looked over at me. I nodded.

"I promised to be his slave again next weekend and that we would do whatever he asked. I just had to have his cock. We are going back next Saturday. If I like it we may go back again but we have no further obligations."

I was still in shock but I felt my cock stirring slightly.

"I am not going to hurt you or let anyone else hurt you, and by that I mean extreme pain or permanent damage. I am not going to make you sleep on the floor, walk like a dog, dress in feminine clothing, or cage your cock. I am not going to let anyone humiliate you beyond anything you have already experienced or I have already described.

"You are my husband. I do not want to be married to a wimp. I need to be able to respect you in my own way.

"You didn't do anything wrong. This just happened. We have a new life, at least for the next week."

We were approaching our house now.

Mercy walked behind me and removed my ball gag and loosened my hands.

"Was all that understood and agreed to?"

I didn't think I had a choice.

"Yes."

I debated adding Mistress but I didn't think she wanted that. Her lack of reaction confirmed my intuition.

"Tonight I am tired.

"Run me a bath right away. Then bring me a glass of Pinot Noir and have one yourself if you want. Make us both salads and join me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing was immediately different in our lives. Monday when I got home from work I noticed a chest in our bedroom with a lock on it. During the week Mercy commanded me to do things when she wanted to like ordering me to clear the dishwasher..

Wednesday night she woke me in the middle of the night and ordered me to lick her pussy. I was a little groggy and slow until she rolled me over and gave me six hard swats on the ass. I was ready to go after that. I thought about the coming weekend while I licked her and after she came we fucked our brains out.

Thursday there was an invitation in the mail from Doug and Kelly addressed to Mercy. She read it when she got home. She said we should be at there house by noon on Saturday and we would be done no later than noon the next day 'so I could watch my football game if I wanted to.'

I thought briefly about trying to convince Mercy to back out but shouted myself down almost immediately. Not only did she seem to be looking forward to this, but she had promised and Doug had video to make sure that promise was not broken. Besides, a part of me was looking forward to it also. I could think about everything some more next week.

Friday when I got to work there was an e-mail from Uraz_Izmine @ Nanomail.com. When I opened it all it said was 'See you tonight, Love, Mercy.' I had to go back and reread the sender to figure it out.

When I opened my wallet to pay for my lunch that day I saw a pink piece of paper in with my money. I palmed it into my pocket and read it as soon as I got back to the office.

Rod, I am going to give you a pre-game workout tonight you won't forget. This will be a complete and thorough training session. Be in uniform and waiting for me with my favorite aperitif by 5. xxx – Mercy.

I felt my cock swelling. I pushed it down between my legs and clamped them together.

I took a Friday afternoon Early Go and was home by 4:30. I showered and shaved again, put on my tear-away pants, and went to make Mercy her martini. I put the full shaker on the tray along with a chilled glass with three gourmet olives in it. I waited by the door until she walked through a couple of minutes later.

"Thank you, Rod. Follow me."

We walked into the den. There were two straps hanging from eye bolts in the ceiling spread wide across the room. She went behind me and felt my ass, producing an instant hard-on. She took the Velcro straps and secured my wrists in them and them pulled them tight so my arms were at 45° angles.

"Mercy, that feels gr..."

I felt two hard slaps on my ass that the shorts barely muffled. She spoke to me in a reprimanding tone.

"I really don't want to have to get the ball gag. I will make you pay if I have to. Don't speak unless requested to. When you do speak, for tonight, you will call me Mistress. "

I stifled an impulse to answer and just gave a slight nod.

"Do you like the eye bolts? Doug installed them for us today along with other things. They will double as plant hangers when they are not being used for their intended purpose."

She walked around in front of me examining me. She stroked my pants where they were tent-poling as she sipped her drink with her other hand.

"Very nice."

She set her drink down. Suddenly she grabbed my waist band and ripped the snaps open. My shorts dropped to the floor as my cock sprung out.

Mercy opened the cocktail shaker and drank some martini and ice. She sunk to her knees and took my cock in her mouth, swirling the ice excruciatingly around my cock head.

"I believe that was the best Martini you've ever made."

"Thank you."

She stopped. She didn't say anything, just looked at me exasperatedly and admonishingly. She set down her Martini and left the room. I realized I had spoken without being given permission.

When she returned she had a long metal bar, a paddle with holes in it, and a gym bag.

She bent down behind me and fixed my ankles to the spreader bar. She stood up behind me. There was silence for a moment. My brain registered the whoosh of air right before my ass was cracked with the paddle. Before I could process what was happening I was hit five more times in rapid succession. I finally cried out in pain. Mercy took the opportunity to put a ball gag back in my mouth. I bit down on it hard.

When she walked back around in front of me her top was off and she was wearing a sexy black lacy bra.

My cock was raging hard now. Mercy smiled at me.

"You got me a nice toy. Let me see how it works."

She played with my cock as if she were a little boy with his first erection. She examined me, squeezed me, batted me. She pulled out a long leather strap with snaps on it and worked it around my cock until I was tightly encircled with my balls spread tight.

She pulled out a couple of black shiny items that looked like chess pawns only wearing slacks instead of a dress. She squeezed them and attached one to the skin stretched tight across each ball. They suction was painful and stimulating.

"Let' see what other little surprises we have."

She sat down in one of our comfortable padded recliners facing me setting her martini on the table next to it. She rummaged through the bag slowly.

The first item she pulled out was some lube. She examined the bottle of blue liquid before looking over at me imagining how she would use it. She took a sip of her martini while placing it on the table before her.

She repeated this process with each succeeding item including a DVD, bondage ties, butt plugs of varying sizes, more cock rings, duct tape, a sleep mask, paddles, handcuffs, a strap-on dildo, and nipple clamps.

I was totally turned on. This was a side of Mercy I had never seen before. My cock was ready to explode it was so hard and so sensitive. My balls ached. Mercy stood up with the sleep mask and walked over to me. She covered my eyes.

"It will be easier to surprise you this way."

She put a finger on my cockhead and pushed it down a couple of inches before letting it bob back into place. There was a long pause. I didn't hear any whoosh this time, I just felt my ass sting as she swatted it twice.

"I love the way that makes your cock vibrate."

I felt probing between my cheeks. Quickly it was withdrawn and then replaced by one and then two fingers up my ass. They were withdrawn and replaced with a butt plug. I did my best to bear down to avoid the pain until finally I was stretched so much I began silently begging for it to pop in until it finally did.

"You are loving this Rod, aren't you? I saw a side of you last weekend I never dreamed existed and now you are seeing a side of me neither of us knew about. I know I am loving it."

I heard an air pump sound and felt swelling in my rectum. It was an inflatable butt plug. Before I had time to consider that I felt a small hard bite on my left nipple. I screamed into the ball gag. My right nipple was fearful of attention but aching for it. Mercy did not deny it.

I felt another ring on the base of my cock. I grunted in pain as I felt the suctions ripped off of my balls. They were reattached to a different part of my ball sac.

My forehead began to moisten. Mercy removed my blindfold. She had changed into a one-piece black leather bustier similar to what Kelly wore last weekend.

"Can you keep quiet now?"

I hesitated for a moment knowing the punishment if I screwed up. But I really had no choice. I nodded my head anyway. She removed the ball gag.

"I want to be able to hear your pleasure and your pain."

She returned to her seat. There were several remotes there now. She pushed a button on one and the TV started behind me. I heard Kelly's voice and my pants of pleasure. It was a video of last weekend.

Mercy pressed a button on another remote and I felt a vibration in my rectum. I squeezed my muscles and it pressed on my prostate. That felt good. She turned the dial on another remote and I felt a strong vibraton at the base of my cock pressing against my balls. The nipple clamps hurt and my cheeks still sting. I was in Heaven and I was in Hell.

Mercy used another remote and the nipple clamps start vibrating. I felt the rythym. An orgasm began building within me. I closed my eyes. The vibrations lessened, moved, and changed. I looked up to see Mercy playing with the remotes while flashing me a teasing smile.

I was frustrated but resigned to my fate. After a few minutes she tired of the game. She left the remotes on at a lower level. I knew it was not enough to allow me to come.

Mercy reached into her bag and pulled out a large blue vibrator. She tried out the various buttons and watched it pulsate and rotate. There was a small animal that vibrated also – it was similar to a Rabbit. There was also an anal vibrating prong. She reached down to her perenium and unsnaped it, then lifted what was now the front flap up and slid the vibrator home.

She locked eyes with me as she turned it on. She was highly aroused in no time. Her nipples were pushing hard against her top. I willed my head to stretch across the room like Reed Richards to suck them, but I wasn't Mr. Fantastic. She shot occasional glances to the TV when it showed a scene of loud pleasure. I couldn't see the TV without difficulty but could play it out in my head by the sounds.

Mercy ratched up the vibrator and began to grind herself on it. Soon she was coming...and coming and coming and coming. She indulged herself for what seemed like 30 minutes of multiple orgasms, sometimes quietly, sometimes loudly, sometimes talking dirty, sometimes saying different men's names including Doug's.

After her biggest orgasm she pulled the rabbit out of her cunt and turned it off. She reached for the cocktail shaker, refilled her glass, and took a large sip. She was tipsy and that made her more adventurous. She picked up a remote I hadn't seen before and soon I felt my ball suckers vibrating.

"Teasing time again."

She turned up my anal vibrator. I was rigid just like that. She turned up the nipple vibrators and then the one on my cock. As she raised that dial she lowered the anal vibrator. She was playing me like an instrument, watching my reactions, delighting in my pleasure and my frustration. I wanted to come so badly.

"You want to come don't you."

"Yes...mistress."

"All right."

She turned up the intensity on the vibrators and the sound on the television. The sounds of pleasure, pain, and lust worked their way into my brain and down to my balls. I was ready to come. I just needed one little push. I strained for it. I felt myself just about to grab the chain taking the roller coaster up to the top.

And then it stopped.

"But not yet. I want to fuck you and beat you and tease you so more first. Would you like that?"

I would agree to anything now.

"Yes please Mistress."

"Will you agree to do whatever I command today?

I nodded.

"Tomorrow?"

I nodded again.

"Forever?"

"Yes."

"And will you agree to obey anyone I tell you to obey without question?"

I nodded once more.

"Say it. Say it all."

"I promise to obey you forever and to obey anyone you tell me to obey, Mistress."

I debated whether adding the Mistress would draw attention to forgetting to earlier but decided not to take the chance.

"Swear it!"

"I swear!"

"Good. I guess I could let you go then."

Mercy came over to me and unfastened my wrists.

"You can take care of your ankles."

I bent over to work on my left ankle. I felt her hand grab my left hand and hold it against my ankle. I understood I was to grab it. She then took my right hand and steered it over to my right ankle. I grabbed it.

"Hold that. I need to take care of one piece of business."

Even as the words were leaving her mouth I felt the full sting of the paddle on my ass. She hit me again. This time the paddle hit the butt plug as well as my cheek sending a shock to my innards as well.

"Say 'Thank you Mistress' after each one."

"Thank you Mistress."

She hit eight more times. Each time a little more pain crept in to my voice as I thanked her.

"You may release yourself now and remove all the devices except the anal plug. Then kneel on the floor with your head down."

I did as she asked, removing the cock and nipple vibrators after unfastening my ankles. I did not have the key for the spreader bar. I let my arms and head fall and waited patiently.

It felt like 15 minutes before she came back.

"Oh, I forgot about the key. Here it is. Go clean yourself up and then make us dinner."

When I got to the kitchen Mercy was sitting on one of the bar stools.

"I'll have the filet mignon with a salad later. For now I would like an appetizer and a glass of Estancia."

I looked up at her. She was still working on a martini but that was not what caught my eye. She was dressed in a purple latex outfit with a large long bulge from her crotch that ran almost halfway down her leg.

I just stared at her. She smiled at me. After a couple seconds she slowly reached for the paddle laying on the counter. I moved to get the bottle of wine.

"Pour yourself a glass too," she said as she sampled the wine, "You've earned it. Then wait here for a moment. I want to try out other toys."

She put her hand on my penis and gently rolled it. It responded quickly. The first item she pulled out was a blue rubber elastic tube about two inches long. She stretched it wide and I readied my cock for it, but instead she put it on my balls. My ball sac was now elongated and bulging. She pulled out another tube, a clear one, and put it on my cock.

"That's good for now. Now put an apron on."

My cock was swelling. It almost hurt. Both my cock and balls were extremely sensitive. I put the apron on. I put some Brie in the microwave and sliced some bread while Mercy made a show of admiring me, sipping her drinks, and stroking her bulge and her tits.

When the appetizer was ready she invited me to sit down and eat. We had a regular conversation as if I wasn't naked under an apron with a super hard-on and she wasn't dressed in a skin tight suit. Part way through I felt her foot grazing my thigh and then probing my crotch. My cock was starving for any contact with human flesh and jumped at the first touch. She teased me for the rest of the time while we finished our glasses of wine.

"Stand up and remove the apron"

I stood at attention. She walked behind me and secured my wrists tightly with padded Velcro. She walked around in front of me and examined my cock and balls once again. My cock had turned a light shade of purple. The head was like a balloon that was ready to burst. I could see a little thrill dash through her body.

"Go to the bedroom and lay down on in the center of the bed with your ass on the lower edge."

I walked to the bedroom. When I went in I saw restraints were secured to straps that circumnavigated the King-size mattress. There was a large bath towel on the bottom edge of the bed. I sat on it and lay backward.

Mercy took my wrists and pulled my arms up at 45° angles where she secured them tightly. Next she pulled out a large padded neck pillow with straps coming out of the tips of the U. She fitted it under my neck, bent my knees up one at a time, and attached Velcro bindings and the end of the straps to my ankles. She then tightened the straps so my knees were bent tight against my stomach. My ass was totally exposed. She disappeared for a minute.

12