House Viewing

Story Info
What's real and what's not?
4.1k words
4.37
36.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had been getting increasingly frustrated with finding a new place to live. Her current flat-mates, although pleasant enough, had just enough of those 'quirky' habits that had her grinding her teeth and keeping to her own room. Little things. Not doing the washing up for two days. Repeatedly forgetting to do any cleaning.

Not paying bills on time. Honestly. Little things.

She'd always kept a busy schedule in her life, through university and now, in her early twenties, in work. Her long dark hair was normally tied back out of the way for when she went skating or running three or four days a week, and the exercise had given her a tight stomach and beautiful long, lean legs.

Finally, after coming in once too often to find piles of dirty plates and a reminder from the electricity company about yet another late payment, Sam had made the final decision to move out. Figuring that finding somewhere in London at short-notice couldn't be that hard she'd given her notice to the landlord (with a full explanation of why) and started scanning websites for vacant spots.

A week later she hadn't found anything that she liked and was beginning to regret her hastiness. Dropping her standards a little helped, though, and one evening in her room (studiously ignoring the sounds of another hey-everyone-lets-get-drunk-in-front-of-X-Factor evening in the lounge) she spotted an advert that caught her eye:

"Double room in flat-share in three bed house. Near to Clapham Junction rail, local parks and shops, bills, internet and council tax included. Single female professionals only, please. Ring Vikki..."

Sam looked again at the rent asked. At first glance it seemed high, but reading again the phrase about everything being included meant that for the location it was actually a good rate. Sam picked up her phone and dialled the number.

The phone rang a few times and Sam was just getting ready to leave a message when it was picked up. There was a strange half-second burst of sound before a female voice answered.

"Whoops, sorry about that! Just testing something here. Hi, it's Vikki, uh, I don't recognise the number so I assume this is about the flatshare, yeah?"

"Uh, yes," answered Sam, a little bewildered. "I saw the advert and was hoping it was still available?"

"Sure!" replied Vikki brightly. "The advert went in only yesterday so you're actually the first to call. It'd be great to meet you. You free at the weekend? How about three o'clock, that good for you?" Her voice was pleasant and assertive. Sam liked the sound of her – she'd been worried that she'd get off to a wrong start with this potential new friend.

She was also caught a little off-guard by Vikki setting the time. "Let me just double-check," she said, catching her phone on her shoulder and grabbing her diary from by her bed. Another short burst of static came through the phone whilst she flipped pages.

"Woah, I have got to sort that out, apologies! It's some work I brought home with me, I'm in computers and sometimes you need to make it work at home to meet your deadline." Vikki didn't sound that sorry, but Sam found she didn't mind all that much. She knew what it was like to end up bringing work home.

"Right," said Sam. "Three o'clock is fine by me. What's the full address?" As Vikki read out the full details, along with a little bit of information about the best way to get there, Sam noted it all down. "Thanks, Vikki, see you Saturday."

"Looking forward to it. See you Saturday!"

Sam was delighted to find, a few minutes later, that Vikki had texted over the details of the address to make sure she'd got it correctly. She appreciated someone with that kind of attention to detail and care for others.

***

Come Saturday, Sam found herself in a minor quandary about what to wear. Professional? Relaxed? Comfortable? She knew that first impressions were important and had got it in her head that this was a good opportunity. She also knew from previous experience that she was unlikely to be the only person viewing the flat, and wanted to make sure she succeeded.

"The hell with it," she said out loud in her room. "With my luck, the other person will be a cute guy. Let's take a chance on it."

One pair of tight black jeans, high quality dark blue buttoned crop-top showing just a little bit of stomach and a fair amount of cleavage, knee length black boots and freshly-washed hair tied back in a long pony-tail later, she set out. The weather forecast had predicted a warm day for late April and the sun warmed her arms and face as she caught the Tube. Something at the back of her head wondered that she'd dressed herself more for a date than a house viewing, but she ignored it. A half-hour later, she was outside the door of her potential new home.

It looked good from the outside. Fresh-ish paint, tidy (if tiny) front garden, no rubbish cluttering up the front porch. Sam stepped up and pressed the doorbell.

The woman answering the door was a couple of inches shorter than Sam. Dark hair tied back in two pigtails, breasts that Sam couldn't help but with the way they were pushed out at her in a very short red top, and bare feet at the end of her leggings. Her gaze flicked over Sam from top-to-bottom and she grinned, extended her hand and said "Hi, I'm Vikki! Please to meet you! Come in!"

Shaking hands, Sam stepped into the house, past Vikki and into a short hallway. Vikki pointed off to one side, closing the door, and gestured for her to go through. Stepping through the open door, Sam found herself in a decent-sized lounge area. Three-person sofa, spare armchair, TV stand and a bookcase to one side holding DVDs, books and CDs. A mirror over the fireplace. Looked well cared for. Vikki went and planted herself in middle of the sofa, before immediately bouncing back up.

"You look warm, such a nice day today with the sun. Want a drink? Make yourself comfortable on the chair and I'll be right back. Haven't got anyone else in today so there's no rush." Leaving Sam no time to answer she bustled through another door.

Sam sat carefully in the armchair and found it extremely comfortable, soft without being the kind of chair you were worried about being able to get out of. As she always did in a new house, she glanced along the bookshelves to see what she could work out. Mostly well-known films and books, couple of ones she hadn't heard of. On the stand by the TV was a DVD case left open for a film called "Secretary". There was also what looked like some kind of technical manual on the sofa armrest.

Vikki nudged the door open and emerged from the kitchen holding two glasses. She reached across and passed one to Sam.

"Cheers!" she said, raising the glass. "Here's to sunny days."

Sam smiled back and sipped the Coke. She had been a little warm and appreciated the gesture. There was something ever-so-slightly odd about the taste, but then for all she knew it was own-brand Cola from a supermarket, so she ignored it.

"So, to business," said Vikki. "The basics you already know, about the rent and so on. We've got WiFi throughout and all is included in the monthly rent, due on the 1st of each month. It's me and Laura at the moment after the last flat-mate moved out about a week ago. I'm sure you'd like to look around and we'll do that in a minute. Any immediate questions?"

"Is Laura around today? I did wonder about the other person I'd potentially be sharing with and it'd be good to meet her before making a decision."

"She's a little busy but I'm expecting to see her soon. You could say she's a little tied-up at the moment." Vikki glanced up at a clock on the wall. "Yeah, she should be around in about half an hour or so."

Sam asked "I see the technical manual on the armrest there. What sort of job do you have, if you don't mind?"

"I think I said, I'm in computers, mostly software. Actually, this is a really good time to mention this, and I hope you don't mind but I'd really like to test this out. My area of work is in augmented reality."

"Uh, I don't know what that means."

Vikki reached down to the side of the sofa and picked up what looked at first glance like a large set of goggles. The strap had some sort of what looked like earphones dangling from it on each side. Sam couldn't see through the lenses. However, by the way Vikki handled them, the goggles had to be fairly light in weight.

"Right, now I know this looks a little weird but trust me. Augmented reality means doing something with electronics and computers to provide additional stimulus on top of what you're already experiencing. These goggles, for example, provide both additional auditory and aural stimulus."

Sam looked blankly at her. "My experience of computers is going on the internet and buying books or using social sites. You're going to have to back up a step."

Vikki smiled. "Of course! Look, I may as well just show you as try to explain it – it's really obvious once you see it for yourself. Let me put these on you." She pushed herself up from the sofa and moved over to Sam, bringing the goggles with her.

Sam couldn't see any reason to say no and allowed Vikki to reach around her head and fit the strap just over her ears. The goggles fitted neatly over her eyes and were well padded and surprisingly comfortable. They acted like sunglasses a little bit, making the room slightly darker.

"Put the earphones in, too," instructed Vikki. Sam gently fitted the earphones around her ears and plugged them in.

"I'll turn you on." Vikki reached up to the side of the goggles and pressed a button. "Done. Now, let's give you the demonstration. Each room in the house has a small transmitter that picks up when one of these headsets is in the room. The goggles transmit their position back and..." Vikki pointed at the front window. "Take a look."

[OBEY]

Sam only noticed a tiny flicker in her vision, the words imprinted over a black-and-white spiral. She turned her head to the front window as asked. She saw the street outside, but as her head stayed still for a moment the house opposite changed colour, going from a vague off-white to a somewhat startling red. At the same time a small voice in her ear said "Welcome to AugTech systems. This is a demonstration."

[HAPPY]

Another flicker, the spiral going to the back of her brain. She turned back to Vikki, smiling. "That was awesome! The house opposite changed colour! Is that what you meant?"

"Yup," said Vikki. "Augmented reality. You see what's already there but the software and the goggles let me add on additional visual effects. I added the earphones myself at home to this set as I'm testing out adding sounds, too." [TRUST HER]

"I like it," replied Sam. "There's just one thing, I get these occasional flickers -" [HAPPY] "- in my vision."

"Nothing to worry about." [TRUST] "Just a few little bugs in the software. You ignore them." [OBEY] "In a few minutes you won't even see them there." [OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE] [PLEASURE IS ALL] [OBEY] On each phrase, the spiral was turning slowly in the background.

"OK," said Sam happily. "So, you've got the whole place rigged up with this?"

"Yeah." [HAPPY]. "It's just a test but I figured I'd use it to help make viewing the flat a bit more interesting. What can I say, I'm a techie and I love playing with my toys."

[AROUSED] An image flickered across Sam's eyes, too quick for her to see, of a woman's face in ecstasy.

"Take a look around the room." [OBEY] [OBEY].

Sam glanced around the room. As she did so, there was a slight noise in the earphones at the edge of her hearing. Automatically she reached up to check them [YOU DO NOT NOTICE THE SOUND] before dropping her hand back down again [GOOD GIRL]. The sofa showed a couple of tags – on the right hand side it popped up a message that said "Laura's favourite seat" and just where Vikki had left the book it showed "Vikki always leaves her book here". Sam giggled to herself.

"I see you've got a sense of humour about these, tagging something you know you do all the time."

Vikki smiled. "The thing with the book? Yeah, Laura's commented on it so many times it was pretty much the first thing I put on the system. I'd forgotten it was still there, actually." [FORGET THE TAG]

Dismissing the thought Sam turned to the mirror. Looking at the room [AROUSED] *image of a woman's head and neck wearing a leather collar, eyes open and blank* [HORNY] through the mirror she paused for a second, looking for the differences. For a split second it was as though there was a spiral spinning slowly within the frame [CAN'T RESIST THE SPIRAL] [FORGET], then it cleared. Sam saw in the mirror-view the room appeared wood-panelled instead of painted. She also saw in the mirror-view that Vikki was wearing a laced leather corset [AROUSED], no, a plain white t-shirt. [IMPRESSED] [WARM]

"I'm really impressed," said Sam. "I can see that you're even able to change what people appear to be wearing. That's amazing." [AROUSED] *image of Vikki in the corset, holding a padded leather collar in her hand*

Vikki smiled back. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Now, come see the rest of the house." [OBEY] [OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE] [PLEASURE IS ALL] She opened the door through to the kitchen. [MUST OBEY] "I'll need you to take off your boots, though, it's a house rule." [OBEY] [STRIP]

Sam sat down and unzipped her boots immediately, sliding them off her feet and leaving them neatly by the armchair. *image of a naked woman kneeling, kissing another woman's bare feet* Vikki moved through to the kitchen.

Sam followed, noting in the back of her mind how good Vikki's ass looked in her shorts. The kitchen was pretty ordinary, a few cupboards, oven and fridge-freezer. A view out the back showed a small garden. As she looked out through the glass the spiral faded in again, lazily turning on the window [MUST WATCH THE SPIRAL] [SPIRAL CAPTURES YOUR WILL] *a succession of images inter-cut, women kneeling, close ups of blank eyes and relaxed open mouths* [PLEASURE IS MINDLESS] [PLEASURE IS OBEDIENCE] [YOU MUST OBEY] [HORNY SLAVE IS WET]

"...uh, sorry?" Sam blushed slightly, knowing that Vikki had said something and she'd missed it.

"You zoned out there for a minute," said Vikki quietly. "You OK? I was just saying these would be your cupboards, glasses go hear, plates here, and so on..."

Sam blinked in the goggles. "Um, yes. Sorry, was looking at the garden. Looks like a real sun-trap, nice and warm." [SLAVE IS WARM] [STRIP] Idly, her hands undid a couple of buttons on her top, exposing the tops of her breasts as the material opened up [NAKED IS NATURAL] [FORGET THE GOGGLES] [EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS REAL].

"It's not quite warm -" [WARM] "- enough, but I love to sun-bathe out there," said Vikki. Glancing out the window again, Sam saw a couple of sunbeds propped up against the fence. "You look like you'd enjoy joining me." *image of Vikki lying face down, bikini strings undone, bare-backed* [HORNY] "Let me show you some more."

Sam was abruptly aware that at some point during the last ten minutes her breath had got shorter. Glancing down at herself she saw her nipples pressing out of her top. [HORNY SLAVE OBEYS] [OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE] There was a faint tingling between her legs. What the hell? Put it to one side, she told herself. You can sort that out when you get home. Whatever it is.

"Yeah, sure..." she mumbled and followed Vikki back into the hallway. [BLANK AND OPEN] [OBEY]

Vikki waved one hand at a door under the stairs. "There's a toilet in there but frankly it doesn't get much use. Very small room. Come upstairs." [SLAVE FOLLOWS HER MISTRESS]

Sam gripped the bannister as she climbed the stairs. The stairs seemed to flicker, each one instantaneously looking completely normal and at the same time showing images of naked women kneeling at other women's feet [OBEDIENCE IS BLISS], women tied up with ropes or chains [SLAVE MUST BE RESTRAINED], women's faces with gags in [PLEASURE IS THE TASTE OF RUBBER]. Her legs wobbled and she sat for a moment.

"Are you OK?" Vikki, hearing the noise, turned around and looked down at her from the top of the stairs.

"Just a little warm," called Sam, looking up at her [HORNY SLAVE STRIPS]. Without thinking about it, her hands undid the rest of the buttons on her top and removed it, leaving it lying on the stairs. [FORGET THE GOGGLES] [NAKED IS NATURAL]. She looked back up at [MISTRESS IS ALL] Vikki, feeling the tension between her legs. Bedrooms. That was where they were going. It was getting hard to think [HORNY SLAVE-SLUT IS WARM].

"Bathroom first," said Vikki decisively. "Get up, come on." [OBEY MISTRESS]

"Yes," said Sam automatically, getting back to her feet. She could hear a sound as though the shower was running [TRUST MISTRESS], but if Vikki was opening the door that couldn't be the case, right? Stepping past her Sam looked into the room. Toilet, sink, shower cubicle.

Wait.

There was someone in the shower. A naked woman, soap gliding along wet skin [SO HORNY], running her fingers through her short dark hair. She looked a lot like Vikki...but Vikki was behind her...wasn't she? [SLAVE-SLUT WORSHIPS MISTRESS] [SLAVE-SLUT IS ALWAYS WET FOR MISTRESS]

Trying to keep her head together, Sam turned back to where she though Vikki was stood and as she did so the sound cut off from behind her as if a switch had been thrown. Vikki was indeed stood behind her, just leaning against the wall [BLANK MIND] [MISTRESS IS ALL].

Confused, Sam looked back into the room, no longer remembering that she wore the goggles. The shower cubicle was empty, but the room was warm as if it had been running not long previously [WARM] [NAKED IS NATURAL].

"You still look really hot," said Vikki. "I like to keep the house warm, and I think it's been a warmer day than I was expecting. so you're probably just over-heating a bit. Let me help you out of those jeans so you can cool off -" [MUST OBEY MISTRESS] "- as I can't have a guest passing out, can I?" Without waiting for a response she stepped forwards and undid the button and zip of Sam's jeans [HELPLESS TO RESIST]. "Step out of them as I pull them down."

Head spinning now, lost in the spiral images bombarding her, Sam obeyed without thinking. Vikki slid the jeans down her legs, letting her hands caress Sam's legs [A WOMAN'S TOUCH IS BLISS] as she went. Sam moaned slowly and stepped clear, one hand almost reaching between her legs.

"You need to see the bedrooms now," said Vikki. "Follow." [OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE]. "This will be your room."

The first door on the landing led to a bare room with a double-bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. As Sam entered, the frame of the bed showed cuffs hanging from each post and the open wardrobe had within it corsets, collars and thigh-high boots. The mirror in the door showed the spiral again [CANNOT RESIST THE SPIRAL] [LOSE YOURSELF IN OBEDIENCE] [LOSE YOURSELF IN PLEASURE].

She could no longer tell what was real and what was not. All she could do was feeling the craving in her mind, between her legs, to be touched, to be pleasured. Whatever she was presented with went straight to feeding her hunger to be dominated.

Sam stared at the spiral, her eyes following each loop down and down...feeling her mind disappear. Distantly she could hear Vikki talking through the earphones, could feel hands undoing her bra and pulling down her panties. The spiral grew and grew in her vision as she walked closer to the wardrobe, all else forgotten. A hand, just above her ass, guided her forward.

At a command from the earphones, she reached up and pulled her hair out of the way. A leather collar was brought up to her face [BLANK TO THE SMELL OF THE COLLAR] and she took a deep breath in before it was carefully fastened around her neck [TO BE COLLARED IS TO BE OWNED] [SLAVE-SLUT IS OWNED].

12