Houseboat Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the afternoon zipping around the lake on the jet skis, taking turns as we had agreed. I was out with Rich and Chuck and we were having a great time, crossing each others wakes, speeding up and splashing streams of water on each other. After awhile, Rich headed back to the houseboat, but I didn't see Chuck anywhere. Before going back, I decided to go look for him. I drove into a couple of nearby coves and found him on the third try, his jet ski beached on the shore.

"Hi Chuck, what's up?"

"The stupid thing stalled and I couldn't get it started, so I dragged it over here."

"Well, hop on and we'll go back and tell the others, so someone can call the marina."

At first, I thought Chuck was going to do the macho thing and insist on driving, but he didn't. He climbed on and sat right behind me, putting his hands on his hips. Such a gentleman! As we started to pull out, I turned my head around and told Chuck he'd better hold on to me, I wanted to see how fast these things go with two people. Before he had a chance to respond, I gunned the throttle and off we went. Chuck nearly rolled right off the back, but threw his arms around my waist at the last second.

It didn't take us long to realize they go pretty fast, even with two people. We were bouncing and swerving and having a great time. Chuck's hands rose higher on my torso each time we crossed a wake, and soon he was cupping the undersides of my breasts. Not hearing any objection from me, he lifted even higher, pushing my bikini top up until my boobies were completely exposed. Still maintaining a firm grip on them, Chuck began mauling my tits, pinching the nipples between his thumb and index finger. My top was around my neck, flapping in the wind.

A few other boaters on the lake saw us, and began pointing and waving in our direction. One large boat came along side and a couple of college-age girls took their tops off and held them overhead, like victory flags. Leave it to me to be a trend setter!

Chuck was still playing with my fun bags, and I could feel his growing pleasure poking my lower back. I reached one hand behind me, and felt something long and hard in his bathing suit. Heading for the nearest cove, I stood up and leaned forward, hanging my head and shoulders over the handlebars. That placed my thong covered butt right in Chuck's face. He got the hint, and, holding onto my hips, he used a thumb to pull the thong to one side, exposing my pussy and the little rose bud above it. He leaned his face forward and began licking me up and down.

It was quite enjoyable, especially with the jet ski bouncing around. Chuck didn't miss a spot, every square inch of my crotch and butt got a tongue lashing. He stuck his tongue inside my pussy and ate me out, even with the little boat still moving. Now that's talent! He ran his tongue up to my anus, twirling all around it, coating my entire crack with saliva. When it was good and lubricated, Chuck stuck his thumb into my rectum, and began a slow finger fuck of my ass. Oh man that felt good!

Once inside the tiny cove, I ran the jet ski up onto shore. We were completely obscured from the rest of the lake. Turning the engine off, I turned to Chuck and said, "So what's a girl gotta do to get laid on this lake?"

Chuck replied, "I don't know, ride around topless on a jet ski?"

Laughing, I said, "Hey do me a favor? I love you guys dearly, and I want to stay friends with everyone, forever. I don't want anyone to know we played around, okay? It might cause bad feelings or something. Can we keep this between just you and me? Promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I promise Cat, I have no problem with that at all. In fact, I agree with you, it would be in everyone's best interest not to say anything. I think the other guys might feel bad if they found out about you and me. I swear on a stack of bibles."

"Hmm, I left my bible in my other thong, I'll just take your word for it. Thanks Chuck, this means a lot to me. Now, I'm so horny I'm about ready to abuse the handlebars on this jet ski. Got any suggestions?"

"Why don't you bend back over those handlebars like before, and I'll see what I can scrounge up."

Occasionally I can follow orders from a man; this was one of those times. Chuck pulled his bathing suit off and his stiffy sprang into view. Another nice cock, long and straight and hard, just the way I like them. I can't believe I went all those years hanging around these guys and never benefited once from five gorgeous penises!

Bent back over the handlebars, my ass was fully exposed in all its glory. Chuck stepped up to the plate and, with his wood in hand, inserted it right into my pussy. We never even bothered to remove my thong, it didn't cover much anyway. He did such a wonderful job earlier lubing me up, his cock just slid right in. Chuck grabbed my hips again, and did a nice slow fuck. He pushed his prick in as far as it would go, and then slowly pulled out until the head was outside my labia. Then he'd start over again, slow in, slow out.

It felt sooo good, but Miss Clitty wasn't getting the full attention she deserved. So I reached one hand under and began pinching her, just to stop the whining. That did the trick and soon she was purring with pleasure. I climaxed within minutes.

Chuck was still doing the slow poke, which normally doesn't work for me, but his method felt too good to interrupt. It helped a lot when he stuck his thumb back in my asshole and reamed me with it.

Not knowing how much longer Chuck could hold out, I turned my head around and smiled at him, saying, "Mmmmm, Chuck that feels sooooo good. By the way, I have a craving for semen, haven't had any since I got here (liar!). I don't suppose you have any you could spare?"

"As a matter of fact, I have a squeeze tube of it right here. Would right now be convenient for you?"

"I think so."

Chuck pulled out quickly and I turned around and sat on the jet ski saddle. Chuck's cock was hard and throbbing, glistening with my juices. I grabbed Chuck's ass with both hands, pulling his crotch to my face. Using one hand, Chuck guided his dick into my mouth, placing his other hand on the back of my head. I licked the tip, and then opened my mouth wide, letting Chuck aim it toward my throat. I clamped down with my lips and sucked it like a straw.

Chuck then placed both hands behind my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth. No slow motion this time, he was thrusting fast. I managed to clean all my own pussy juice off the shaft, which I love to taste, and allowed his cock to slide in and out of my throat.

Tasting his pre-cum, I prepared for the blast. Sure enough, it came quickly. Moaning, Chuck stopped moving his hips, his dick buried deep in my mouth and throat, and then his jism just started squirting and flowing like a faucet. I swallowed what I could, and then I gulped some air, then swallowed some more. I managed to get it all without spilling a drop.

"Damn Cat, where have you been all my life? That was the best sex I ever had! Can we run off together somewhere? Your husband won't mind will he?"

"Oh no, not at all. By the way, you know what he does for a living? He hunts down and captures wild animals in the mountains. Oh, and his nickname in the Army was 'Wolf'. I'm sure he'd never find us."

"Uh, well how about a long term affair then?"

"How about we just do this reunion thing once a year, give us something to look forward to every summer, like Christmas in July? Now let's get back to the houseboat, before the others get suspicious."

I decided to let Chuck do the driving. Before we took off he put his swim trunks back on and I sat behind him and mashed my tits against his back. I held him around his hairy chest and played with his nipples, which he seemed to enjoy. Chuck was definitely my favorite.

When we got back, Bill wanted to know where was the other jet ski. Chuck told him about breaking down and me coming by to rescue him. Bill looked at me and gave me one of those knowing smirks, and I winked back at him.

After dinner, the guys wanted to play poker, and I was all for it. We started out with $50 each and played for a couple of hours. Someone had brought expensive cigars, and soon everyone was smoking a stogie, including me. The drinks were flowing freely and we were all laughing and getting a little plastered. A couple of times I caught myself unconsciously sliding the cigar in and out of my mouth, like I was giving head, and one time I noticed Rich had seen me doing this. I just smiled and licked my lips, and we continued to play.

At one point, I was not doing well, and had lost quite a bit of my original stake. Chuck was out of the game, having already lost all of his money. We were playing five card draw, there was maybe $150 in the pot, and I was holding 3 queens. Neil bet $20, the house limit. I only had $20 left, but I couldn't fold with three ladies.

"Call," I said.

"Looks like you're out of money Cat."

"Why do lawyers always state the obvious, Neil?"

Rich and Bill both called.

Stan said, "See your twenty, and raise twenty."

"I'll see that" Neil said.

I was out of money, now what to do?

Just as I was about to throw my cards down, Stan said, "Maybe we can let her bet something else. How about her jammies, they're probably worth $20."

"Fine with me," offered Neil.

What the hell? I thought, I hated to fold my hand. So, I put my cards down, crisscrossed my arms and, grabbing the bottom seam, pulled my top off up over my head. My bare breasts bounced into full view, and the boys sat there ogling them. Then I stood up, and pulled my boxers off, letting Miss Kitty breathe. I sat back down, naked as the day I was born.

"Call," I said defiantly.

"I'm in," said Rich.

Bill thought he had me. "You know, I think you're all bluffing. I'll see your twenty, and raise another twenty."

"I'm in," said Stan.

"Me too," said Rich.

Shit! Now what? I had nothing left to bet.

"I guess you're out Cat?" asked Neil, throwing his money into the pile.

Then I had a revelation. "I'll tell you guys what. I have one final offer. If I don't have the highest hand, I'll give everyone here a blowjob, and I'll swallow every drop of cum. However, if I do have the highest hand, then I'll split the pot with everyone who stays in, except the loser with the lowest hand, who will have to give everyone here said blowjob."

They quickly agreed to my terms before the implication of what I said sank in. If I won, everyone brave enough to stay in would split the money, plus get there dicks sucked by another guy. I of course would get my pussy eaten. Unfortunately for the loser, besides eating me, he would also have to suck four dicks, and swallow!

Rich and Stan both threw in their hands. Ten seconds later, Bill threw in his hand. That left me and Neil. He just stared and stared, trying to read my mind, hoping my cards would suddenly become transparent. I knew what he was thinking, if I was bluffing, he'd get to cash in that IOU; if I wasn't bluffing, he'd be sucking dick.

Finally, he smiled and said, "Good call, too high for me, you win." Homophobia triumphs again!

I stood up, allowing my pendulous boobs to slide across the table, my bare butt high up in the air. As I reached across to gather up my money, I spread my legs wide, allowing Miss Kitty to breathe a sigh of relief. The boys got to see some pink. I took my time putting my clothes back on, making a bit of a show of it.

The next day, I decided to relax and do some sunbathing. We did a lot of drinking last night while playing cards, so I had a bit of a headache. All the guys had seen me naked now, so I figured I would stay topless for the rest of the week. I like having nicely tanned boobs, makes it easier to wear skimpy tops in public. I was lying on my stomach on a lounge chair, wearing only the thong. Rich came out and sat next to me.

"Hey Cat, need some sun screen?"

"Why yes I do, you want to put some on for me?"

"I'd love to!"

"Here, use this SPF 8, I don't want it too strong."

Rich squirted some on his hands, and then began rubbing it into my shoulders. He did my back and worked his way down to my bare butt cheeks. He paid close attention to those, making sure he got them completely covered. I spread my legs apart so he could get to my inner thighs and he covered them nicely too. His fingers went deep into my butt crack, then down along the outer edges of my pussy lips, which was certainly above and beyond the call of duty.

Just as I was about to flip over and ask him to do the front, I noticed a pontoon boat heading our way. I could see about six tall, good looking men on board and wondered who was thoughtful enough to send me my birthday present early. Then I noticed Neil and Stan were two of the six. Rich stood up and waved to them, and I followed suit. The pontoon boat was close enough for me to see six jaws hanging down, twelve eyes staring at us. All of them looked like starving dogs staring at a T-bone steak.

Then I remembered I didn't have a top on, and was standing there bare-chested for our new guests. So what, I thought, I'm on vacation.

"Wow," I heard one of them say, "You guys have a great welcoming committee."

The boat pulled up alongside, and Neil introduced our new friends.

"Hey Cat, hey Rich, this is Larry, Tom, Jeff, and Bruce. They're firemen from New York. They're having their annual firefighters' union get together at the marina where we rented the jet skis. They were kind enough to give me and Stan a ride back."

"Yeah," said Stan, "Of course, I think it helped when we told them about you."

I love firemen!

"Aww, that's so sweet! Thanks guys for bringing my boys back. I couldn't live without them."

"No problem ma'am, our pleasure. By the way, we're having a barbeque this afternoon, ribs and chicken, and all the fixings. We'd be honored if you and your crew would care to join us."

My crew? I liked the way that sounded.

"That would be wonderful, we'll be there. How should we get there, dock our houseboat?"

"No ma'am, I'll send the pontoon boat back over for you around 1PM. Is that soon enough?"

"That'll be great, my hangover should be gone by then. See ya later gator!"

Neil, Stan, Bill, and Chuck decided to go back with the fire dudes to the marina. Apparently there was a bikini contest going on. I would have entered if I didn't feel so tired, but I figured they'd have more of those this week with all the firefighters around. I'll enter the next one. Rich stayed back with me on the houseboat.

We had about two hours before they came back for us, so I figured I'd continue with my tanning. Rich went inside to lie down in his bunk. After a few minutes, I got bored and lonely, so I went looking for Rich. His room was on the main deck, so I guess he didn't hear me coming. I looked in his room and saw him lying on his bed naked. He was doing the tube steak boogie, looking straight at me with a big grin on his face.

"Hey Rich, good thing you caught that snake for me. He's really wrestling with you huh?"

"Hi Cat, I was just thinking about you and then this came up."

"Need some help there Rich?"

"Yeah, my arm is getting tired, could you take over for me?"

I sidled over to his bed, climbed up on top, and swung my leg over Rich's thighs, straddling him. I then took matters into my own hands, giving Rich the old fire starter technique.

"Listen sweetie, I think you deserve this for being such a nice guy and making sure I didn't get sunburned. Especially my butt crack and pussy lips. I'd like to ask a favor though. You guys are my best friends and I want to keep it that way. Sometimes sex between friends ruins things, if you know what I mean. So I want you to promise to keep this to yourself, it'll be our little secret. Not a word to the other guys okay?"

"I promise Cat, I'll never say a word. I wouldn't want to share you with anyone anyway."

"Good. Now if you don't mind, I need some moisturizer on these puppies, think you can help out?"

"Oh god yes; keep doing that, and you'll get a nice cream coating on them."

Using both hands I masturbated Rich's cock. I played with his balls, and I leaned forward so he could play with my titties. He pinched and squeezed them, tweaking my nipples, pulling hard on them. It felt sooo good!

"Hey Rich, you're not into bondage are you?"

Without warning, Rich shot a load of cum all over my tits. I didn't even know it was coming. He did as promised, covering my boobies with a delicious creamy coating. I continued pumping him with both hands, holding the tip directly on my cleavage. When he was done, I raised my hands to my mouth and licked all the cum off.

Just as I was about to scoop the rest off my chest, Rich said, "No, let me."

Rich then sat up and, taking my tits into his hands, proceeded to lick his own cum off of my boobs and chest. He sucked my nipples hard then continued to clean me up. There wasn't a speck of cum left when he was finished.

"Wow, what brought that on? I didn't even know you were ready to pop."

Rich said, "When you mentioned bondage, it set me off. That's my secret fantasy, to tie a woman up and ravish her. Sorry about that."

"Hey don't be sorry, I like having that affect on men. So have you ever tied a woman up before?"

"No, never."

"Well, let's see, we've got about an hour and a half, want to practice?"

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Of course I'm serious, let's play."

The bedroom didn't seem large enough for our needs, so we moved out to the living room. There was a large padded ottoman in front of the lounge chair, so we slid that out into the middle of the floor. Rich wanted to pretend he snuck onto the boat and found me all alone, where he then overpowered me and tied me up. I found some rope and he used it to tie my wrists together, and then he tied them to one of the legs of the ottoman. Next he pulled my thong off and then tied each ankle to a separate leg of the ottoman so that I was spread wide open.

I was lying across the ottoman on my stomach, my lower back and butt arched upward. In this position all three holes were easily accessible to my "captor". Rich took his shorts off, and he already had another raging hard on. I guess he really liked this scenario.

"What are you doing?" I pretended to be alarmed and scared. "Oh my god! Your thingy is too big! Please don't use that on me, you'll rip me apart!"

Getting into his role, Rich said, "Too late, cunt! I'll show all you pretty bitches what it's like to get a good fucking from a real man! You cheerleader types don't even give guys like me a second look. Turn your noses up and laugh at us. Let's see who's laughing now!"

Cheerleader type? Me? Yikes! Maybe an older, shorter version of Maria Sharapova. Sounds like someone got dissed by a pom pom girl back in high school. Oh well, it's his fantasy, I'll play along.

"You're going to be here for days, tied up like that the whole time. Now suck my dick, and you better do it good, or else!"

"No, no, please! I won't be able to breathe, you'll choke me!"

"It's going in every hole before the day ends, so which one do you want it in first? Maybe in your ass? Let's see how you like the taste after that!"

Hmm, okay, maybe Rich is getting into this a little too much.

"Okay, I'll suck your dick, and then will you let me go?"

"NO! I said every hole, today! Now start sucking! And lick my balls too!"

Rich stood in front of me and shoved his fat cock into my mouth. He began fucking my throat in earnest, holding my head in place with his hands. Actually, I was getting rather turned on myself. My pussy was leaking juice all over the ottoman, I wasn't sure how we were going to explain the familiar odor to everyone else.

After about ten minutes of this, Rich pulled out. I was getting whiplash anyway, so I was hoping it was time for my "captor" to assault another hole.