Housebuying Boogie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was really going to town as she slurped and drooled saliva over Richard's penis. She held it close to the root at its base and licked up the outside of the shaft from top to bottom and back again. She then popped the big dome back between her painted lips and sucked at it so that her cheeks were concave. As she sucked, Samantha wanked at the shaft of the cock and then licked Richard's hanging balls.

'Do you like it?' Samantha whispered up at her lover as his black cock dribbled precum from the end and a silvery thread of the stuff hung from my wife's chin. 'I love sucking cock,' Samantha said and emphasised the point by squashing the spongy dome against her pursed lips. 'I especially love sucking your black one,' she added, 'my first one, yummy.'

Richard didn't reply to this verbally, but pushed his fingers into Samantha's hair again and held her head still. With his other hand he gripped his penis and then rubbed the slippery end around my wife's face.

'There you go,' he laughed when Samantha's features were smeared with his goo. 'Now you look like my slut, my white slut. Is that what you want?'

'Oh yes!' Samantha replied enthusiastically. 'Use me baby. Fuck me as you want. I love it.'

The transformation in Richard was remarkable as well. He had gone from smartly dressed, professional estate agent, to being taken completely off guard by Samantha's persistent seduction technique, to his ultimate metamorphosis as dominant, black stud. He was handling Samantha in exactly the way she would want to be handled, and he was using the precise language needed to have her pussy juicing madly. God, I was getting hugely aroused by the couple in front of me and decided that it was time I perhaps joined in.

I stripped unnoticed and once naked, walked over to where my wife was on her knees with her mouth stuffed with black meat.

'Why don't you take my wife over to the sofa and taste her?' I suggested. 'Get her laid back and just taste how good she is.' I laughed and continued, 'if I know Samantha, she'll be almost pissing juice by now.' I looked at my wife,' Isn't that right, babe? Are you all slippery and wet?'

'Fuck yes,' Samantha sighed in reply and slid her fingers through her labia. She held her fingers up for Richard to examine and I heard the man breath deeply when he saw her glistening digits.

Samantha moved to the sofa and eagerly opened her slim thighs. She parted the folds of her sticky labia and exposed the wet pink of her sex. She rubbed the tip of her index finger against her opening and then used the wet tip to excite her already stiff clit. As she masturbated lightly, Samantha's eyes drooped closed and her mouth opened in a silent O. Her taut stomach clenched as the electric sensations from her clit fired through her body and Samantha let out a low, animal groan of pleasure.

'Fuck,' she hissed. 'I'm so fucking dirty, I'm so horny, God, I could fuck ten of you.' Samantha rubbed at her clit more heavily and a little faster, and her expression changed from a wide mouthed silent expression of delight to her biting on her bottom lip. Samantha's body convulsed slightly and her breasts jiggled delightfully with the movement. Her eyes shot open when she sensed Richard kneeling between her thighs, and she grinned slyly as she slid her hips forward a little to offer the man her sex.

Richard needed no second bidding. He bent to the task with vigour and was soon slurping at Samantha's molten sex eagerly.

'Oh, baby, lick my cunt!' Samantha cried in ecstasy when her lover probed at her with his tongue. He flicked the tip of his tongue over and around Samantha's clit and pushed his finger deep into her welcoming body.

I took the opportunity to climb up on the sofa and offered my wife my cock to suck. I touched her head to get her attention and it took a moment for Samantha's eyes to focus on me.

'Suck me, babe,' I urged and held my cock steady in my fist.

'Mark! Oh Mark, I love you,' Samantha moaned and reached awkwardly for my cock.

I was surprised by my wife's words since she was in the process of being fingered and licked by another man. Our first threesome and I just thought it strange that she should use such an endearment at a moment like this.

'I love you too, Sam,' I responded and then groaned as her hot mouth engulfed me.

Richard was licking my wife expertly. Samantha's hips were jerking as the pleasure assaulted her senses and I could hear her groans of delight from around her mouthful of my cock. As I fucked my wife's mouth, I knocked the comb from her hair and watched as her blonde locks tumbled around her face. She was going berserk by now. Jerking frantically as she tried to force herself harder against Richard's face. Her breathing was ragged and I could feel her breath blowing through her nostrils and wafting over my belly and balls.

Sam clawed at the sofa desperately and her chest and throat grew flushed red with her excitement. She let my cock drop from between her lips and groaned hugely. Her torso buckled and a great sob burst from her mouth as her climax burst.

Samantha moaned and squealed as she came. Her face was taut and I could see the cords on her neck standing out sharply as she strained in apparent agony. I had never seen my wife orgasm so strongly before. It was a powerful sight and I felt a sudden rush of desire for her. I wanted to fuck into her so badly, but I knew that this time, I would have to forego my rightful place between my wife's legs and allow this black stud to have his way with her.

'Fuck me,' Samantha begged. 'Stick that big, black cock into me and fuck me. God, I'm so fucking desperate to be fucked...'

Richard was knelt between Sam's legs still and was just looking down at her with surprise written all over his handsome face.

'Jesus,' he whispered and shook his head. 'You've just come like a steam train, and now you want to fuck?'

'Yes!' Samantha replied emphatically. 'I want you to fuck me. Come n,' she urged and lifted her buttocks up from the sofa. 'Stick it in me like this first, and then I want you to bang me from behind. I love being fucked from behind and having my tits mauled at the same time.'

Richard lifted his swaying cock and held it still with the blunt head up tight against my wife's labia. He pushed forward and grunted, and his cock head disappeared inside my lovely slutwife.

'Mmm,' Samantha sighed. 'Fill me with your black cock, baby. Fuck me.' Samantha pushed against Richard and I saw more of his dark length slide easily into my wife's body.

'Shit,' Richard grunted as Samantha accommodated him easily. He held himself still when his curly pubic hairs met Samantha's trimmed bush. He put his big hands around Samantha's narrow waist and pulled her almost free of his length. My wife's labia clung stickily to the shaft of Richard's cock as though reluctant to release the prize. I could see Samantha's goo smeared along the length of the man's dark penis when it was exposed and free from Samantha's body. I could only pull at my own cock since my wife's full attention was focussed on the sight of that black cock as it invaded her.

Soon Richard's pace increased and the sound of their bodies slapping together was loud in the room. Samantha's eyes were heavy lidded with lust and her breasts jiggled sexily under Richard's powerful onslaught.

'Fuck it into me you big, beautiful bastard,' my wife urged her lover. 'God its deep, fuck me deeper,' she groaned as Richard redoubled his efforts. 'That's it baby, do it to me, use my cunt, use my tight little cunt.'

'Shit, Sam,' Richard groaned and grimaced. 'I'm going...'

'No!' my wife cried. 'Don't come, please, don't come.' She pulled back from Richard and at the same time pushed against his belly with an outstretched hand. His cock slid out of my wife and I saw a trickle of her syrup run down the cleft of her buttocks.

Jesus, she was so turned on. I don't believe I just saw that. God, I'm desperate for her. She's so damn sexy. She looks like a slut. Her make up is in ruin, her hair is a mess. She's got dried cum smeared over her face and her cunt is almost pissing her juice... She looks so beautiful, God, I want her.

Samantha stood up and turned so that her delectable rear was showed off perfectly. She bent at the waist slightly and offered her sex to Richard again. He moved behind my wife and introduced his cock head to her once more. Samantha moved her feet back and forth a little to get her balance and to give Richard easier access to her body. The man gripped my wife's hips in his hands and pushed up inside her again.

Samantha let out a huge groan when Richard pushed inside her and I saw her head loll forward and her hair fall over her face. Richard grunted and picked up a fast tempo straight away. He slammed his cock into my wife with vigorous strokes and dug his fingers deep into the soft flesh of Samantha's hips. Her buttocks wobbled saucily with the force of Richard's hard fucking and the man moved his grip from her hips and squeezed at Sam's swinging tits.

'Oh yeah!' Samantha squealed. 'Maul my tits, be rough. Go on, I want it hard.' She pushed back against her lover and tried to force more of his dark length into her body. 'Maul my tits, hurt me,' she screamed. 'Fuck me so I can't walk for days, God, I want you to fuck me.'

Richard's face was a mask of agony and I could see that he was on the verge of coming. His thrusting had pushed Sam so far forward that she was forced to kneel on the sofa. This meant that Richard could alter the angle of his cock and could penetrate further into my wife's hot centre. Richard was grunting like a wounded beast and I knew it wouldn't be long before he shot his load.

'Oh God, Sam...' he sighed. 'I'm... I'm...'

'Do it,' my wife called and looked back at the black man who was so skilfully fucking her. 'It's ok, I want you to come inside me, I want to feel it.' Samantha slammed back hard against Richard's stomach. 'Don't worry, I won't get pregnant, just fill me up, please.'

Richard groaned and slumped forward against Samantha heavily. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his body. I could tell he was jetting his semen into my wife by his jerking body and then the total give away was Samantha's cry of triumph.

'Yes!' she shouted. 'I can feel it. I can feel you spitting it inside me'

Richard groaned loudly and threw his head back as he came. He lifted himself up and held my wife's hips and continued to pump his seed into her body. The sensation of Richard's pumping cock sent Samantha over the edge, and she too climaxed loudly.

My wife's blonde head was pushed deep against the cushions as she surrendered totally to her second orgasm. Her hips jerked and she moaned and sighed out her release. Finally Richard pulled his thick, black, shining cock out of my wife's body and a thick glob of his cum plopped onto the carpet between Samantha's knees.

I couldn't help myself. As soon as Richard had moved clear of Samantha's body I rolled her over onto her back. Without a moments hesitation I held her legs wide open and briefly surveyed the cum oozing from inside her. I pushed my cock against the slippery opening and slid inside her instantly.

'You bitch,' I whispered at her, my face mere inches from her own stained features. 'You fucked that black guy right in front of me. You fucking loved it. You loved having him fuck you and then you loved it more when he came inside you.'

'Yes,' Samantha snarled vehemently. 'I did, I did love getting fucked by that black cock.' She fucked back at me, eager to have me inside her body. 'You liked it too, you dirty bastard,' she sneered. 'Go on, admit it, you enjoyed seeing me take him, didn't you? Well?'

'You slut,' I moaned as I pushed my cock into my wife's well fucked body. Richard's cum squelched obscenely and dribbled out of Samantha in a thick ooze.

There was no way I could hold back. The excitement was too much for me. I'd seen too much depravity to hold back. Sam was right, I had been turned on by her being fucked by the handsome black guy, and as my cock pulsed and gushed seed deep into my lovely wife.

I wondered how the house warming party would turn out.

12