Housecall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull out, and lay back, tossing the condom in the trash by my bed, as I get up to get a towel for you to clean yourself up a little with. Coming back from the bathroom, I hand you the towel. You clean yourself up and hand me the towel again. I toss it in my laundry and come lay down next to you. After a little while relaxing with each other, you get up and get the key for the lock on the collar. Unlocking it, you take it off me and put back on my nightstand. Getting up, you grab hold of my hand and playfully pull me out of bed. You get dressed as I pick up the blindfold and clothespins and clean up a little. Once you’re dressed, I walk back to my front door with you. Giving you a hug and kiss goodbye, you playfully pinch my very sensitive nipple and tell me I can get dressed again. After you leave I go back to my room and curiosity takes over; I look in the mirror at my ass to see if you left marks. As I suspected there are some fairly clear marks/bruises showing where the belt hit me. As I see this, I smile, and get a tingly feeling knowing it’s a reminder of thoroughly enjoyed activities.

12