Household Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother pursed her lips thoughtfully. "As of yet, huh?" She looked at Victor. "Your call, black stud."

Victor grinned. "Your daughter, you nasty white hoe. You make the call."

Mom looked back at me, the expression on her face unmistakable. If she truly were an animal, my mother would still be deep in heat. "Do you want to, Jen? Would you like to replace your hand with your face and lick the cum off Victor's balls… and from your mother's pussy?"

Mom had made the offer and her lover, her husband, my stepfather, was clearly in favor of the idea. If I refused and left them alone, I knew that, as long as I held no animosity for what they had between them, there would be no hard feelings from them. But, that wasn't what either of them wanted, nor did I. The call, therefore, wasn't either of theirs; it was mine.

I took a deep breath, held it for a long moment and slowly let it out. "Well, if I am going to do this…" I stood up and began unbuttoning my blouse. I was way over dressed for whatever licking the cum off Victor's big black balls, and also from my mother's white-hoe pussy, was undoubtedly going to lead to.

By the time I was down to peeling off my wet panties, something foreign had come over me; an unaccountable sense of wanting to be a nasty white-hoe daughter for my mother… and for my new black stepfather, too. My pink nipples were hard as pebbles and aching in the most delicious way. My pussy was on fire. If my cunt didn't explode…real damned soon…I was going to implode.

I held out my soiled panties to my mother. "Here, it's because of you two they're wringing wet; why don't you share them while… while I'm cleaning up the mess you two made."

My mother took my panties and held them to her black lover's nose. I knelt on the bed right behind Mother, between Victor's skinny black legs and went down on my elbows. The humid aroma of their sexual union was instantaneously captivating beyond belief. The pungent odor of my mother's oozing pussy, unexpectedly, made my moth water. But, it was the heady, slightly acrid scent of my very first black crotch that was my undoing. I stuck out my tongue and tentatively lapped at Victor's cum-frosted balls.

My initial taste of black genitals was my complete and total downfall. If I would have stopped to think about what I was going to do—before I went ahead and did it, I could have (maybe) still bolted off the bed and raced pell-mell out of the room. Instead, I impulsively licked Victor's balls again. And then again, and again and again and again. I was becoming… No, by that point, I was irretrievably hooked on black sex… just as solidly as my once "normal" mother had so obviously become addicted to it. I knew this, and I really didn't give a fuck. Mom was willing to share her newly-acquired white-hoe lust for hot black sexing with me and that was all… that was the ONLY thing that mattered.

I licked feverishly at Victor's salt-smelling crotch, hungrily swiping every glistening droplet of cum and cunt cream from his tangy balls with my tongue. I even lowered my face and lapped like a thirsty kitten at the slimy puddle of fuck juice they had spewed onto the once-clean sheets.

Then, I raised my eyes and looked at my mother's widely-stretched pussy, at where the majority of Victor's strong black cock was plugged into her mature, womanly cunt. In the last half hour, I had watched two people fuck—one of them my own mother—and had cum (without touching myself) as a result of that unintentional voyeurism. Of my own accord, I had stripped myself naked and joined my parents on the bed, then I had greedily licked semen from my first black crotch. Now I was about to experience the fifth, or maybe it was the sixth first of my young life. I was going to eat my very first pussy, and the wildest, the most exhilarating aspect of this experience was the pussy that I was willingly going to lick belonged to my very own mother. The utterly taboo nature of what I was about to embark on was mind-blowing… in the extreme. But, I was compelled beyond reason to go through with this. I didn't have an option, nor did I want to be given one.

I leaned in, placed the flat of my tongue against the couple of exposed inches of Victor's cock, and slowly drew my tongue upward. The second my taste buds made contact with my mother's pussy—not just her pussy, but the slippery pink flesh of her cunt—I was a goner. For those of you who have never done this, the taste of pussy (especially that of a freshly-fucked pussy) is more intoxicating than whole gallon of cheap Dago wine can be. I slid my tongue across the wet pink flesh at the posterior portion of my mother's pussy, just shy of reaching the puckered rosebud of her anus, before moving down and running my tongue back and forth along both hair-fringed lips of her pussy. Then, I slid it back to where she and Victor were coupled together. Without any thought, I stiffened my tongue and slid it into her cunt along side Victor's hard black cock.

I had, I realized, just gone completely over the edge in doing something as depraved as this. From being a fresh-faced, somewhat sexually experimental college freshman, in the blink of an eye, in one, possibly two heartbeats, I had wantonly descended into the murky depths of abject sluttiness. I was lost and wanted nothing more than to wallow in the mire of my own escalating white-hoe lust. I rapidly darted my tongue in and out of my mother's cunt; wickedly tongue-fucking my own mother while at the same time slavishly tongue-massaging her black lover's throbbing cock.

The improvisational tongue-fucking I was giving her cunt eventually got to my mother. She ground her ass back against my face and wheezed, "Are… are you sure you've never done this before, Jen?"

Not wanting to pull my mouth away from this triple sexual union, simply to reply to a meaningless inquiry, I took Victor's balls in my hand and massaged them. I also intensified my tongue-fucking of both their sex organs to let them know that any verbal answer would be just as irrelevant as her question had been.

"She a natural, Emma?" I faintly heard Victor ask.

"If she isn't," Mother groaned, "she's… she's one hell of a fast learner."

"Wonder how she'd do on just cock alone?'

"Why don't we find out?" My mother squealed, and much to my aghast horror, she rose up and slowly drew her juicy cunt up the length of Victor's glistening black cock. The golf ball sized head of my stepfather's hard black cock made a wet plopping sound when in finally exited my mother's cunt. Cum—the amount of which I had never seen before—literally poured from my mother's gapping cunt, running down the impossible length of her husband's black cock in slivery rivulets.

Mother squirmed off Victor, spun around and grabbed his huge black cock in her small white hand. "Have at it, Jen," she encouraged in a husky voice. "Show Daddy that sucking off a big, beautiful black cock is an ingrained family trait."

I didn't know just how "ingrained" this "supposed family trait" my mother was alluding to was; what I did know—for dead certain—was that I wanted that big, beautiful black cock she was holding out to me in my mouth… more than I had ever wanted anything in my entire life. So, without any ado whatsoever, I quickly closed my mouth around the slimy, cum-bathed head of my black stepfather's cock.

I can only describe my very first taste of black cock as being "electrifyingly addictive". Sorry, but that's the best explanation I can supply. I'm sure any of the white women reading this, who have experienced the intense physical and mental sensations of having a throbbing black cock in her salivating mouth, know what I mean by both "electrifying" and "addictive".

I swirled my tongue round and round the satin-smooth cockhead in my mouth, attempted to worm the tip of it into the dilated peehole in search of any lingering cum. Then, I cautiously eased my pursed lips down onto the turgid stalk below the flared crown. Two inches… then another inch… then a little more, until the head of my black stepfather's cock was at the back of my throat.

"Go easy, Jen," my mother cautioned. "I know you're having trouble controlling your desires—it was the same way for me the first time, but going down on a big black cock takes practice."

I opened my eyes and looked into my mother's. Did I detect a challenge in her watery blue orbs? Had Mom thrown down a perverse sexual gauntlet of some sort? If this was the case…

Drawing a deep breath through my flared nostrils, I shoved my mouth down onto her husband's cock. The bulbous cockhead burst past my startled tonsils, along with a good two inches of hard-charging cock shaft. I gagged… gagged some more, spit and mucus spewed from my nostrils. I continued to gag and snort mucus, but fiercely held on to the hard, throbbing black inches I had successfully (though marginally, I assure you) managed to capture so far.

"For Christ's sake, Emma," Victor demanded, "let her…"

Mother's hand was twisted in my hair and she yanked my mouth off Victor's cock. "Damnit, girl, I told you going down on black cock takes practice… lots of it. I know; it was nearly a week before I could swallow all of Daddy's cock down my throat."

I gasped for air, eventually caught my breath, and then I challenged my mother with my eyes as well as the timber of my voice. "I'll do it my very first time, Mother. You said this was an ingrained family trait; well, I'm going to show Victor that the further it's passed down the line, the better this family becomes at sucking off black cock." I softened my tone. "But, I'm going to need help doing it. Help me, Momma, help your daughter swallow every last inch of this big black cock her very first time." I lowered my eyes, just the way I had always done when I was younger, when I wanted to swing Mom over to my side. "Help me become the blackcock-addicted, white-hoe slut you've become for… for our Daddy."

My emphasis on "our Daddy" worked its intended magic. "All right, Honey," Mom said softly. I wasn't positive, but I'm pretty sure there was a note of pride in her voice. "I'll help you." She leaned forward and kissed me… on the mouth, even slipping me some tongue. I had French kissed boys before—finding it so-so enjoyable, but it didn't take more than my first Sapphic kiss to realize that I really liked Frenching another woman… especially when that other woman was my mother.

Mom removed her mouth from mine and guided my petulant lips back to the head of Victor's cock. "Now, take it slow this time, Jen. Momma's going to be right here the whole time, helping her daughter become the helpless white-hoe slut for black cock that her mother has so happily become."

My lips opened against the velvety-smooth head of Victor's cock, Mom pushed my head down, and my stepfather's black cock slid up into my mouth. "That's the way, Jenny," Mom encouraged, "nice and easy. Take your time, have some fun with it. It's just as important that you learn to enjoy going down on a black cock as it is learning how to go all the way down on one."

My mouth was soon full of Victor's cock and Mom was right; I was having fun, really enjoying learning how to go down on a big black cock. In what was to become a reflex action, I relaxed my larynx just as the head of Daddy's cock more easily entered my throat this time. Several seconds, and several hard, black inches of cock later, Victor's cock had reached the depth where Mom had pulled me off it. After a long moment—with about half of her husband's cock past my lips and lodged in my throat, she slowly pulled my head up, allowing me a brief respite to get a breath of air. "Okay, Jenny," she coached in a motherly voice, "let's see if we can improve on what you've learned so far."

Mom exerted pressure on the back of my head and down went my mouth. Down… and down… and down, until the head of my black stepfather's cock was well past the point it had reached in my first two attempts. My mother held me there longer this time (or, so it seemed) until I began to gag, then pulled my head up and my mouth off Victor's cock. "That was three trys, Jenny, you sure you want to try getting it all down the first time?"

"I'll get it all the next try, Mom," I promised her. But my head was spinning from loss of oxygen and my jaw ached from having my mouth forced so wide open. My throat was also a little sore from the length of black cock it had been made to swallow. Making a comparison between sucking on a five or six inches of white, college boy dick and going down on a black man's more substantial cock is a lot like comparing apples to oranges; they're both fruits, but that's where the similarity ends. But then, I had only partially sucked one black cock so far, so maybe I didn't know enough to be making a fair and honest assessment… yet.

I told Mom that I needed a minute or two before I attempted my forth (and hopefully successful) oral assault on Daddy's big black cock. I rotated my head around a few times and worked my jaws back and forth until it felt like everything that would be essential to the matter at hand was more or less loosened up. Then, I fixed my mother with a dead-serious stare. "This try, no matter what, even if it sounds like I'm choking to death, if my bottom lip isn't at least touching Daddy's ball sac, I want you to make me do it. You got that, Mom; it's all the way this time, or I die trying."

There was a fleshy slap from behind Mom and her body jolted. "My money's on Jenny," Victor hooted.

My eyes went wide, "Did he… did Victor… did Daddy just slap your backside?"

"Yes, Honey, Daddy slapped my ass. But there wasn't any malice in it… trust me." Mom turned her head and stuck her tongue out at Victor. "He just likes to see my flabby white asscheeks jiggle."

Mom wasn't really flabby. Sure, she could stand to lose a little weight. Ten, maybe fifteen pounds dropped, a good morning jog three or four days a week with me, and she would have her girlish figure back in no time. Hell, she was only forty; (she had me when she was 20, Denny at 18) so, with a retrimed figure and a little makeup judiciously applied, she'd still turn male heads on any college campus… and more than a few female heads, too.

I grinned. "Long as it's only a playtime thing, I have no objections to having my white ass slapped by a black hand… especially by Daddy's strong black hand." I took a long, deep breath. "Okay, Mom, let's do it."

Mom pushed down on my head, my mouth opened wide, and the head of Daddy's cock was once more poised at the opening to my throat. Then, the head was in my throat and steadily going deeper… and deeper, until it had reached the depth I thought of as being the point of no return, the point of no surrender on my part. I was apprehensive as to whether I could actually accomplish something only an hour earlier I would have considered a physical impossibility.

I waited impatiently for Mom to make me finish what I had started. When she didn't, I took it upon myself to finish the job… all on my own. With a determined lunge (maybe you should make that an insanely courageous lurch) my bottom lips wasn't just touching Daddy's balls, it was buried in the dark, fleshy skin of his ball sac. I had done it; ten full inches of hard black cock were now lodged in my throat, my nose was embedded in a wiry mat of black pubic hair and my bottom lip was pressed against Daddy's black balls. If I wasn't an accomplished white-hoe slut yet, I was well on my way to becoming one. A blackcock-addicted white whore… just like my mother.

Mom pulled my head back up, until only the head of Victor's cock was captured behind my tightly pursed lips. Allowing me a quick breath, back down on my stepfather's cock my anxious mouth traveled. Mom repeated this procedure—essentially fucking her husband's cock with her daughter's mouth and throat—for several long, and increasingly glorious, minutes. Twenty, thirty, as many as forty times my mouth slid up and down the throbbing length of my stepfather's wondrous black cock. I was growing prouder of myself by the second, proud at how what I was learning to do was coming so naturally. I was also enjoying the ever-lovin' hell out of being able to please a well endowed black man—my mother's husband—with my inexperienced mouth.

Any of you white ladies, who have "willingly" (non-coerced being the operative word in this) been where I was right then, care to differ with me on any point so far?

It came to me slowly, like through a foggy mist along a river in late Fall, but somewhere along the line I realized that Mom was no longer exerting any pressure on my head. I was sucking off Daddy's big black cock all on my own. Genuine pride welled up inside me as I forced my head up. When the head of Daddy's cock plopped out of my mouth, I wrapped my hand around the thick black base (my fingertips didn't even touch the heel of my hand) and looked at… really looked at my first black cock, closely inspecting every fold, every bump and ridge, every wrinkle and depression in its turgid make up. Had anything I had ever gazed upon in my short twenty years been anywhere near as inspiring as the strong, powerful pole of glistening ebony flesh before my eyes? "Not even close," I sighed.

Snaking out my tongue, I playfully licked Daddy's cock like it was a big ol' giant Tootsie-Roll; up one side and down the other; along the top and especially the sensitive underneath where the bulging vein, that would sooner or later deliver his potent Nigger sperm, lay beneath the tightly stretched black skin. I swirled my tongue around and around the swollen head, even managing to worm a fraction of the tip of it into the precum-drooling peehole.

Only when it couldn't possibly get any slipperier, or glisten any wetter with my spit, did I close my mouth over the crown of Daddy's inspiring black cock. I removed my hand from around the base of his cock; I didn't want anything preventing me from going all the way down on my stepdaddy's superlative cock. I went about it slow, an inch at a time, working the flat of my tongue against the pronounced cum-pipeline as I once again swallowed all ten inches of that magnificent black cock. I worked my mouth up and down that pole of hot black man flesh a half dozen times or more in this manner, then decided to improvise even more. I began humming as I sucked Daddy off, stopping at every completed down-thrust of my mouth to slide my tongue out between my teeth and his cock to flick at his balls.

"Holy FUCKING shit!" Victor hissed, jerking his ass up off the bed. "Jenny isn't a fast learner," he told Mom as he fucked his cock up into my mouth several more times, "our little girl is the embodiment of a natural born black cock sucker."

There was some jostling on the bed and then Mom's face was in close to mine. "Daddy wants to try something with you, Jenny. He calls it a Nigger Skull Fuck. I let him do me that way and I'm here to tell you, I cum every time… and I mean I spew cum from my cunt like a fucking fire hydrant."

I had a fairly good idea of what Daddy had in mind, and I was all for it. "Okay," I wetly garbled around the firm cockhead I wasn't about to turn loose of.

Victor's black hands came down and took hold of head. "Ready, Jenny?" he asked.

I nodded and my mouth and throat were instantly being force-fed all ten inches of his rock-hard black cock. Ten, fifteen times he demandingly fucked his cock with my mouth. The walls of my cunt almost immediately went out of control, expanding and contracting with a will entirely their own. I couldn't believe it; from being face-fucked, Nigger Skull Fucked, I was about to…

"FUuuuCK!" Victor bellowed and, half second later, a powerful jet of sperm was rocketing down my throat. A full second later, a second blast of hot cum was following the cum-trail the first jet was leaving behind on the way down to my tummy.