Housemate Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lied there in silence, catching out breaths and lazily enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms. I felt my erection finally lose its strength and slide out of her soundlessly. With her on top of me, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, feeling the cool sweat on her back.

We fell asleep like that as we were lullabied by the rain, the heat from our bodies enough to keep us warm. I don't know how long we had dozed off for, but when we woke up, the forgotten movie's credits were rolling and the rain was still hammering on our windows.

"So what happens now?" asked Amelia uncertainly.

"What do you mean?"

"We still have to live together and this is going to make it weird."

I hugged her tighter. "No it won't. Not unless you want it to be."

She giggled as she nestled into my chest. "No way. Not in a million years."

It was almost like a fairy tale in a way. From that night onwards we were constantly together. Pretty convenient because we lived together. We spent a lot of effort on making up for lost time, frequently fucking all over our apartment. She'd jump me in the shower. I'd bend her over the kitchen counter. She'd bounce on me in the middle of the living room floor. It became a chore for both of us having to put on clothes every time we left the flat.

But over time it became more than that. We'd hold hands as we walked through the park. We would laugh together when we watched a movie. And when the time came, I held her when it sometimes became too much for her having to keep such a secret. Her tears were never for anything I ever did wrong, but her fear of rejection in the world outside our apartment built up sometimes. I'd smooth her hair, kiss her cheek and say anything I could to put that gorgeous smile back on her face.

So now we've been together a year and have just renewed the lease on our little flat. Like anyone else we have our ups and downs, but we're still together and that is what counts.

And every time Amelia would get insecure, I'd hold her close, kiss her words away and throw her onto my couch and we'd relive that rainy night.

And I'd remind her of what she is.

A woman.

My woman.

12